Hotwife Co-Worker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now there are some guys I know who used business trips to hang out at hotel bars looking to find pussy. With the increased number of women in jobs that took them on the road, there were indeed women who pursued the same interest when they were outside the marital fence. However, a lot of women in hotel bars that were agreeable to fun and games back in a guy's room were usually professionals seeking ample payment for their services. I've never been a guy that trolled bars. Besides, after making a promise to Tonya to stay away from such risky behavior and having just spent an afternoon literally giving my blood and seed for examination, I wasn't about to do something stupid. I had different plans. I started with a nice hot shower to unwind from four hours on the road. I was still a tad buzzed from sharing a couple of drinks and a bottle of wine with the guys at dinner. I was just feeling mellow. After drying of and brushing my teeth, I grabbed one of those little bottles of hotel lotion from the bathroom, a few tissues, and Tonya's panties. I pulled back the covers and settled into the sheets.

The only light in the room was the glow through the windows from the parking lot four floors below. At first I just lay back with the panties held to my nose while I held the pillow between my legs rubbing my cock and balls on the smooth cool cotton. I harkened back many, many years ago when I used to "tickle my wienie" on my pillow held between my legs. I'd rub till it got hard and stiff, and finally it felt so good twitching and throbbing. I loved that sweet warm feeling that spread all through my body. Of course at that time I had no concept of what an orgasm was. All I knew was that it just felt so damned good. It also felt so naughty, and that I probably shouldn't have been doing it so I never talked about it with anybody. Somehow, I felt that I was the only person to have discovered this little trick. However, years later, I told this story to one of the married women with whom I shared a couple of years of secret lunchtime bliss in various motels. In a moment of nostalgic sharing after an hour of fucking and sucking, I simply opened up to her about my old pillow fun. She laughed hysterically, and at first I was a bit embarrassed thinking that she was laughing AT me. Then she revealed that she had done the same thing with her stuffed animals. She had two favorites, a bear and elephant, that she used for the very same secret solo pleasure by rubbing them between her legs till the same wonderful pleasure spread through her body. Odd how sharing that little mutual secret made us feel even closer despite the very erotic and raw sex that we often shared together.

I continued to get more and more turned on by the scent of Tonya's panties and the tactile pleasure of the pillow on my hard cock. I stretched the panties over my head so that the crotch was over my nose and mouth. I put a dollop of the hotel freebee lotion into my hand and took hold of my well erect penis and began stroking the whole length slowly and sensuously. I was in no hurry. I cupped my balls with my other hand. Lost in the intoxicating scent and taste of Tonya's pussy covering my face, I imagined myself in a wonderfully intimate 69 with her. I fantasized her sweet crotch was humping my face, smearing it with her delicious pungent musky fluid. I imagined her taking my cock deep into her mouth and fully down my throat as I fucked her face. I fantasized her hands caressing my balls and tickling my asshole. I held out for as long as I could while enjoying the sweet fantasy and sweet sensation of my slick hand. Finally, I decided to just let it go. As I thrust my cock into the pretend mouth that was my right hand and gently played with my tightening balls, my seed released with force all the way up to my chest. I moaned out loudly as I pumped and thrust and drained my rigid man meat while licking the crotch of the panties stretched over my face.

I lay there panting and spent and so totally relaxed for several minutes before removing the panties on my face. I looked down to see my belly covered with streaks and globs of my thick cream. I started to reach for the tissues on the night stand and suddenly had a better idea. I used Tonya's panties to mop up the thick gooey fluid from my belly, making sure to use the inside crotch to soak up as much as I could. As I lay there, I thought how this was the third hand job associated with Tonya in the past week, but I was yet to feel my cock actually inside her warm wet cunt or equally welcoming mouth. Given that I would get good news from Dr. Jeff, I would soon be able to shift from my hand to her pussy and mouth and maybe her ass. Given her comment the other day, Phil apparently had access to it as perhaps did others. The thought delighted me more than anything for a long time.

I glanced at the clock. It wasn't that late, but rather than get started into any sort of work related stuff, I just decided to ride the blissful post ejaculation wave and drop off to sleep. I threw the panties onto the night stand thinking it better to let them dry before returning them to my briefcase. I indeed had plans for those panties. I pulled up the covers and was asleep in seconds.

12