Hotwife Co-Worker Ch. 05

Story Info
Middle aged man has threesome with hotwife and her husband.
6.5k words
4.55
11.6k
7

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers

Chapter 5: Better Than Video

When I got home after the afternoon with Tonya, my mind could not erase the immensely erotic visions in my head. Not only were they in my head, but I had seen them in full color on HD video. The videos of Tonya and I having all manner of sex, and the fact that Phil would be watching them together with her was something that still seemed so strange to me. I was yet to fully understand Tonya and Phil's relationship and lifestyle. However, I had to keep telling myself that it not only worked for them, but seemed to work really well. It was hard to keep my mind focused during dinner, and once again, I was rousted out of reverie by Jean asking, "Are you OK? You seem to be a thousand miles away lately."

I couldn't use the excuse of preparing for the trip and contract negotiation again, but I tried explaining that getting all the paperwork together after the trip was keeping me preoccupied. I was going to have to get myself into a mindset where this "thing" with Tonya didn't take over my brain. For the rest of the evening, I made a special effort to NOT think of the events of a few hours ago. As the weekend progressed, I was able to think a bit less of Friday afternoon although each time my mind slipped back to the events at Tonya's house I'd start to get aroused. Fortunately I could put that arousal to good use with Jean and we had sex both Saturday and Sunday which was something that hadn't happened for a while.

"You should go away to negotiate contracts more often," she quipped. "It seems to put you in quite the amorous mood."

I'm sure if she knew the real reason for my "amorous mood", she wouldn't be making jokes.

I arrived at the office early on Monday morning and, I was sitting at my desk trying to get a head start on the day when I heard the little knock on my door frame. I was not surprised to see Phil.

"Hey Matt," he said with a smile, "Do you have a minute to talk."

I waved him in knowing full well what he wanted to talk about. Why couldn't I shake the lingering feeling of embarrassment and awkwardness about facing him after being with his wife? It wasn't just that I was with his wife, but it was on video for him to watch. However, it wasn't like we were sneaking around behind his back, and he certainly seemed quite at ease with it. He wisely shut the office door and slipped into the chair in front of my desk.

"Matt old buddy that was one hell of a video of you and Tonya from last week," he said enthusiastically. "We watched it at least three times all weekend and ended up fucking like bunnies every time. Lord the part of you screaming for her to take it in her mouth and swallow it was worthy of an award. And leaving her panties on the table? I have to say, a stroke of erotic genius, especially when Tonya told me the story behind them and your little reverie in the hotel."

Despite trying to get used to talking with Phil about sex with his wife, I really had a twinge of embarrassment over him imagining me jerking off and cleaning up with his wife's panties. I was working hard to get used to these sorts of conversations with a guy who until a week ago I considered not much more than a co-worker and golf buddy that we sometimes saw socially.

"I'm glad I could rattle your chain," I said with as much caviler swagger as I could muster at that hour of the morning. I think such conversations go better in the local pub after a few beers rather than first thing Monday morning.

"Seriously," Phil added. "I'm happy that Tonya convinced you not to erase the video. I'm also sorry if it gave you some anxiety to find out about the cameras. I can understand given that this is pretty new to you, but you have to remember that Tonya and I have been comfortable with this for years. It's all kind of second nature to us now, and I'm hoping that pretty soon you'll feel the same way. In fact, that's something I wanted to talk to you about and get you contemmplating. We'd love to have you over sometime with me there in person rather than just playing to a camera. How do you feel about that?"

I have to admit that I was more or less expecting this at some point, but I wasn't sure I was totally ready for it.

"You mean you want us to do her at the same time?" I asked trying to sound as casual as I could.

"Well, maybe not exactly in the way you might have seen in porn movies," Phil answered. "That's not necessarily what we do per se. Both of us prefer that she and you have at it while I just watch and can focus on her enjoying herself. Then when you guys are done, I step in and you have your turn to just sit and watch. I guess that's not the classic 'threesome' in many people's view, but it's something that fits our style. She knows I really love to just watch her be pleasured, and she can really talk me through her enjoyment in a way I love. Hearing her tell me how good it is while I just observe is super erotic and gets me ready to explode. If it's a three way wrestling match, both Tonya and I seem to get lost in the chaos so to speak. If I just sit there, it's kind of like watching her star in a porno movie, and then I get to enjoy myself completely without bumping elbows and dicks with another guy. Besides, I sort of get off knowing that another guy is watching me fuck my wife just after he did. I can't explain it so don't bother asking."

I sat quietly for a few moments imagining the scene. I had participated in a classic threesome as Phil had mentioned, and indeed it could be a bit chaotic at times not really knowing who should be doing what unless it was well orchestrated or you had one person calling the shots. I had known women who had told me that as well. Sometimes too much moving back and forth and all around between her mouth and pussy or pussy and ass could upset the concentration and not allow them to just relax, go with the flow, and enjoy. They loved being with two men, but they didn't want it to be too frantic.

Phil broke the silence. "I sense wheels churning in your head," he interjected. "You don't have to give me an answer right now. We just thought it would be something you'd as well as us would like. Talk to Tonya about it if you want. She can put you at ease about how nice it can be. We've enjoyed several of her gentlemen friends that way. No rush. If you want, and it makes you feel better, you and Tonya can just keep it between you two till you feel comfortable. I'll be ready when you are."

With that he stood. He started toward the door, but turned and said, "Seriously again Matt. I want you to understand how happy I am that this is working out between us like this. I really like having somebody I know and trust in our little group. I hope you're feeling as comfortable as I am about it."

He continued to the door, opened it, waved back over his shoulder as he walked out saying, "Later."

I sat staring at the report I had been working on. I had to admit that the thought of an afternoon with all three of us together and was getting my heart pounding and my dick swelling. I was trying to imagine fucking Tonya while Phil watched and listened to her talk dirty to him and me at the same time. I had learned how slutty she could be when she wanted to be, and nothing turned me on more than an intelligent, professional, well-educated woman behaving like a complete and total slut. I would talk to her about the threesome later, but right now I had to get my mind re-focused. I had a proposal pricing document that had to be turned into the procurement people before lunchtime. I was almost done, but would hand deliver it in a couple of hours if I could get my mind off of Phil and I tag-teaming Tonya.

Later that morning, I walked my pricing document over to one of the other buildings in our relatively large complex where the procurement department was located. In fact, it was the building where most of the "bean counting" took place as we in the engineering area referred to any of the accounting and legal functions. As I walked down the hall, I glanced over and couldn't believe that I saw Tonya sitting in the office of the head of contracts. I did a bit of a double take, and would have just continued on by, but Tonya saw me and waved me in. I knew Dave the head of contracts very well because we had to work so closely together on many issues. It also wasn't all that unusual for Tonya to be dealing with contracts personnel. Nevertheless, it wasn't that she would have been in Dave's office that gave me some second thoughts, but the WAY she was in there could have caused some tongue wagging from a few folks. Rather than sitting in one of the conference chairs in front of Dave's desk, she was sitting ON Dave's side of the desk with her legs crossed provocatively in such a way that her skirt had ridden well up onto her firm thighs. The image was more of a chanteuse perched on a grand piano in a smoke filled night club rather than in a business office.

As I entered, Tonya slipped off the desk and into one of the chairs. Her pose wasn't much more demur as she crossed her shapely legs and stretched them out in a way that her ankle bracelet caught enough of the sun from the window to glint against her tan skin.

"Matthew," she said cheerily. "What brings you over into these parts? You two guys know each other right?"

"Absolutely," Dave said holding his hand out to shake mine. "Matthew and I go back a lot of years. Good job on that negotiation last week by the way. It's good that you got all of those late-delivery penalty clauses eliminated. They should never be in R&D contracts anyway."

"Yeah," I said. "It's good when there engineers on the other side of the negotiating table because they understand that R&D doesn't always get done on artificial schedules like building widgets. I can't stay long. I'm on my way over to the procurement office to take another list of materials for another proposal that's due in a few weeks."

I looked at Tonya. "What brings you over to this neck of the woods?"

"Oh," she replied, "I had to talk to the accounting folks about something and decided to pay a visit to an old friend to see if he wanted to have lunch."

I wasn't sure if the way she said "old friend" was a way of dropping a hint, but I was picking up on some strong vibes between Tonya and Dave.

"But he's too busy to have lunch with me, so maybe I can have lunch with you," she said turning to me. "How long will you be with your procurement people? I could meet you over in the cafeteria in about a half hour if that works. It would be good to get together because I wanted to talk to you about some discussions I had with Phil this weekend."

"Sounds like a plan," I said, and excused myself to go down the hall. The gears in my head were spinning like crazy. Obviously she wanted to talk to me about what Phil came to visit me about this morning. But I was also going nuts thinking that perhaps Dave, (Dave? Straight-arrow looking Dave?) was the other guy at the company that Tonya was fucking. Why would that surprise me? I'm sure most people thought of me as "straight-arrow looking Matthew". Would Tonya even tell me if I asked? I doubted it. Did it matter? Why should it? I talked to myself like that way all the way to the procurement offices and nearly walked by because my brain was preoccupied with conjuring images of Dave between Tonya's spread legs and his dick plunging in and out of her wet pussy.

After dropping off my report and explaining a few things, I headed over to the cafeteria. I walked in and looked around. Tonya was at the back table where we had our first discussion about her ankle bracelet several weeks ago. She waved, I acknowledged, and then went to the line to get myself a sandwich, coffee and dessert. I made my way back to the table and sat down.

"I thought it best to try to get this table in the back," Tonya offered. "There aren't a lot of people around and that's good given what I think we want to talk about. I know Phil stopped into see you this morning about his little idea."

"I wasn't surprised to see him," I responded. "I was pretty sure he'd have something to say about your video of us from last Friday. He made it sound like you guys did nothing all weekend but watch it and screw."

Tonya laughed out loud. "Well," she chuckled. "That's not too far from the truth. Phil certainly enjoyed watching us go at it, and it got his motor running every time. I think it was mostly because he knows you so well. I think that's what really gave him the notion of the three of us together. Frankly, I think it's been brewing in his mind for a long time. It fits his comfort zone. How do you feel about it? You told me that you've done something like this before."

"Yeah," I replied. I did participate in a little threeway with a lady friend and another guy she knew, but he wasn't her husband. I didn't know the guy other than a few drinks we had as a little group meeting beforehand so he and I weren't showing up like strangers. With you and Phil I have to admit that it creates a bit of a different vibe because I DO know you in a different context. Tonya, you have to remember that this whole thing has happened pretty fast for me in the past few weeks. We're going from work, cook out, and golf friends to fuck friends pretty quickly. Phil already seems comfortable and hot to trot, but I suppose I need to know how YOU feel about it."

"Matthew," she said looking around and then reaching over to touch my hand. "I'm quite comfortable with the idea, especially if it makes you and Phil happy. I KNOW it would make Phil happy. He and I have done this before and as I explained to you, he loves seeing me being taken by another man and then taking over one on one with me afterward. It's his thing as they say. It's for sure that he's not going to somehow be upset seeing us having sex. This isn't new to him and he's not going to have some sort of negative reaction. As long as you're comfortable and relaxed, you can be sure Phil and I are."

"I have to ask," I interjected. "I sensed some vibes earlier between you and Dave. Is this something you guys have done together with Dave? Is Dave the other guy here at the company that you said you had a relationship with?"

Again Tonya laughed delightfully. "I'm going to give you the answer that those crooks on TV always give in those courtroom shows, 'I will neither confirm nor deny those allegations'."

It was my turn to laugh. "So you're taking the fifth," I smiled. "That usually means guilt."

"No," she responded. "Innocent till proven guilty. Seriously, I don't think this is the time or place to discuss who else at the company I may enjoy time with. At some point, if that individual is comfortable with that sort of information being shared, then it will happen. Right now, we're just discussing you and me and Phil."

"OK, fair enough," I answered. "When would we do this? You know that I have those usual time and schedule constraints about being out at night."

"I don't think Phil or I would have a problem with this Friday afternoon again," Tonya answered. "Given the new flex-time schedule around here and the accrued vacation time we have, taking Friday afternoons off is a relatively normal event for us. If Phil's ok with that, we can plan on getting together like we did this past Friday."

"Sounds good to me," I said smiling as our eyes met and her hand once again slipped across the table to touch fingers with me.

We both finished our lunches with general chit chat and company gossip. We finished our lunches and went our separate ways. I will admit that my mind was already swimming with fantasies of Friday afternoon, and I hoped that all would go off as smoothly as Tonya and Phil seemed to believe it would.

The week was filled with the usual set of problems and issues and tests that didn't go right and too many boring meetings. Tonya and I didn't talk much all week, and the few interactions I had with Phil were at meetings regarding one set of design and test issues after another. It was strange and a bit "tingly" to imagine how we would be interacting in a completely different way at the end of the week. Friday morning, Phil poked his head into my office and simply asked if we were still on for our "meeting" this afternoon about 2 o'clock. I gave him a thumb's up and that was that.

I had a very light lunch. Fucking on a full stomach is never a good idea in my book. When I arrived at Tonya and Phil's house, both of their cars were already parked out back. I knocked on the back door and Phil opened it holding a drink.

"Hey Matt," he said enthusiastically. "Right on time. I love a guy who comes on time. Take that any way your dirty mind wants. I hope you're as horny as I am. Are you surprised to hear a guy saying that he's horny as hell at the thought of you fucking his wife?"

He didn't even ask if I wanted a drink as he went to the refrigerator, put several ice cubes in a glass, poured a good three fingers of Maker's Mark, and handed it to me. He clinked his glass with mine before I got it to my mouth, and said, "Here's to a great afternoon for three great old friends."

I took a good swallow and said, "I think you're trying to get me drunk so you can have your way with me."

"Not me, Matt," Phil smiled. "But I think maybe Tonya would like to have HER way with you,"

"And what way is that?" Tonya said as she walked into the kitchen. Whereas Phil was dressed as he was at work, Tonya was wearing that mid-thigh length tee shirt she had on with me last week, and I'm guessing nothing else.

She went to the refrigerator, took out a bottle of white wine and poured herself a generous glass.

"We've already toasted to our afternoon," Phil said looking at Tonya. "But I'm sure you already agree."

Phil put his arms around Tonya and gave her a big kiss as his hands roamed over her body. I continued to sip on my bourbon, and given the fact that I had a nearly empty stomach, I was already starting to feel it. Without warning, Phil lifted up Tonya's tee shirt enough to show that I had been correct about her wearing anything underneath.

"I'll bet you can't wait to get a taste of this can you Matt?" Phil said with a grin.

Tonya grabbed the tee shirt from Phil and smoothed it back down. "Please," she said with a joking and mocking tone. "Remember that I'm a modest lady."

Phil picked up his drink again and sipped. Tonya walked over and gave me a relatively innocent kiss on the mouth and said, "You know what an innocent lady I am don't you Matthew?"

Even the innocent kiss in front of Phil gave me a bit of a pause, but I figured "in for a penny, in for a pound". I kissed her back and let my free hand roam down her back, under her shirt and squeezed her firm ass cheek.

"That's what I like to see Matt," Phil said. "Getting right into the spirit. Let's not waste the afternoon standing here getting blotto. Here's the game plan. I'm going to wait here for a bit while you and Tonya go back to the bedroom and get started. I'll come back after I think you're well into it. Rather than play the shocked husband, I'll just quietly take my place as a very interested observer. Just pretend I'm not there. We'll just let things progress naturally. Sound good?"

I took one last swallow as Tonya took me by the hand and lead me to the bedroom. We stood and kissed for several moments allowing our hands to explore each other's body. For me, that meant slipping my hands under the simple tee shirt to fondle her lovely breasts and slip my fingers into her already wet pussy. For her, it meant checking to see that I had started stiffening under my kakis.

"We need to get these off you," Tonya said quietly.

She dropped to her knees, undid my belt, pants button, and pulled down my fly. She was pulling my pants down as I tried to slip out of my loafers. She intentionally left on my briefs that were now sticking out like a tent. I basically sat back involuntarily onto the bed as she pulled off my socks. I was removing my shirt and undershirt as Tonya rubbed her face on the underwear material being stretched by my hard flesh. She breathed in.

amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers
12