Hotwife Co-Worker Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm," she said. "I love all of those erotic funky man smells mixed together; your balls and the little bit of pee dribble that always ends up in your underwear. That musky man smell gets me wet as a swamp. I love knowing that you adore my lady crotch scent just as much. You want to get my face right up into my crotch don't you Matthew?

"Turns me on every time," I said with almost a croak. I was so fucking horny looking at her with her face in between my thighs.

Tonya looked up at me, looked right into my eyes and said, "I think these need to come off."

She hooked her fingers into the waistband of my briefs. I lifted up my butt enough that she could pull them down. My hard man pole that had been trapped in the briefs snapped up like it was spring loaded. We both laughed. She wrapped her hand around it, kissed the head of it, and tickled the little hole with the tip of her tongue.

"Hello little pee and cum hole," she cooed. "Hello you nasty one-eyed viper. Tonya's going to have you spitting your seed cream into her in a little while."

She engulfed my hard meat nearly completely down her throat and pulled back. She swirled her tongue around the head to get it slick and engulfed me again several quick times in a row. I was going nuts. If she had kept that up, I would have shot my load down her throat in a minute. Fortunately, she knew when to stop. She stood. My face was practically at the same level with her pussy and she pulled my face to her.

"Smell me Matthew," she cooed. "I want you to bury your face into me."

She crawled onto the bed, arranged the pillows so that she was slightly propped up, lifted her knees and held them out with her hands. It was all the invitation I needed. I lay on my stomach with my face inches from her pussy. Using my thumbs, I spread her open and looked up inside her. Why does that thrill me so much? Why had that made my heart pound ever since I first saw a spread cunt in those old magazines? Why had I become addicted the first time I got to taste a girl's pussy for real? I just held myself in that position looking and breathing in her musky earthy aroma.

"Matthew," Tonya cooed. I looked up and our eyes met. "Eat me while I watch."

Her hand slid through my hair to the back of my head and pulled my face into her warm wet crotch. I started with my tongue worming its way into her hole as far as I could get it, and then wiggling it side to side up between her moist pink inner lips till it found her swollen clit. I took it into my mouth and sucked gently as the tip of my tongue played across it.

"Oh Jesus," Tonya moaned as she raised her hips and started humping my face up and down and side to side.

"I'm going to wash your whole fucking face with my cunt juice," she whimpered. "Lick it, suck it, eat it."

I was in heaven as she lost herself in pleasure of humping my tongue and face. I was prepared to hang in for as long as it took till she came and soaked me with her nectar. However, she surprised me after a few minutes by pushing my face back, looking into my eyes and pleading, "Fuck me now Matthew. Stick your cock up in me and fuck me deep and slow for a nice long luscious time."

"I want you to cum on my face," I said. "I want you to squirt on my face."

"Time for that later," she insisted. "Right now, I want that hard meat inside me. I want my cunt fucked slow and deep. I want to lie back and feel you use me like a whore."

I got on my knees and positioned my cock at her splayed wet woman hole. It slid in like butter and I leaned forward to begin fucking her slow and deep as she wished. I had no desire to pound her and end it too soon. I enjoyed the journey too much. She wrapped her arms around me as she lifted her feet higher to give me totally deep access.

"Oh Sweet Lord," she moaned as she kissed me deeply. "I love that first penetration so much. I love every fucking stroke. Fuck me Matthew. Fuck my cunt the way I know you love it; the way I love it.

I fucked her deep and forcefully but not fast. I ground myself against her clit as I bottomed. I alternated long deep stokes with short fast thrusts. She whimpered and moaned with the sounds I love to hear coming from a woman that enjoys every aspect of fucking. I'm not sure how long it went on, but I got so lost in the pleasure that I didn't hear Phil enter the room. I sensed some movement in my peripheral vision and looked over to see a totally naked Phil moving an easy chair closer to the foot of the bed so he could get a good shot up between Tonya's legs as well as a wide view of the two of us. At first I had a bit of a twinge of self-consciousness knowing that Phil was looking right at my hard dick buried balls deep into his wife's snatch. It also felt a little odd to see Phil sitting there stark naked with a hard-on. In all the years I'd known Phil, I had never seen him naked, nor him me for that matter. I was impressed that he looked to be in such good shape. His flesh rod was a very respectable size but not huge. If he was bigger than me, it wasn't by much. I had never really thought much about cock size, but when you were in the process of fucking a guy's wife while he watched, suddenly your brain began making comparisons.

I forced myself to ignore Phil and focus on the action between Tonya and me. As I continued my thrusting and grinding, I was tempted to suggest that we take that position I like with her lying on the edge of the bed with me standing, but she seemed so lost in "being totally used" as she had put it, that thought it best to let her ride the wave that she had selected. Her hand moved down her belly to her clit. As I thrust and ground against it, she swirled her fingers in circles. When I pulled away from her, sever times she grabbed herself between her fingers and looked like she was basically jerking herself off. In moments she pushed herself hard against me, put her hands around my butt and pulled me hard to her as she ground and humped.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" she screamed as she humped and bumped and grabbed and grit her teeth. It was as if a pipe burst because my balls were flooded with her hot juice. I worked hard not to cum till she was finished. I wanted to hold off and cum on her face or in her mouth which are my favorite things to do, but her screams of ecstasy were too much for me. I couldn't hold back anymore.

"FUCKING SHIT FUCK SHIT!" I bellowed out as I shoved myself into her sopping hole and released my cream deep into her. The orgasmic pleasure spread from my balls through my cock in waves as my contractions spurted my cream out of my dick into her receptive cunt. I wanted to pump every drop of my seed into her. Phil had already seen me feeding my cum to Tonya in that video. How he was watching me pump it into her welcoming snatch. The erotic power of that hit me while my cock pulsed and throbbed with each bit of semen it spurted. I remembered what Tonya had told me about Phil delighting in sloppy seconds with her. I began to realize that Tonya had wanted my semen in her this way today.

She started screaming, "Give it to me. Give it all to me, Give me every fucking drop in my pussy."

Her voice demanding it was erotic enough, but then I also heard Phil commanding it. "Give it to her Matt. Fill her up with it!"

I was finally spent and pulled out. As I did, a string of sticky semen came off the tip of my cock that was covered with her juice mixed with mine. It left a fair sized dollop of "cream pie" on her still gaping hole as I pulled away. I heard Phil's voice tell say, "Clean him up Tonya. Suck his cock clean."

I rolled over onto my back as Tonya squeezed my still hard dick and sucked whatever remaining drops of cum she could still get from it. She licked my cock and balls clean of all the sweet mix of our combined juices. Then, Phil told her to lie on her back.

"OK Matt," Phil said. "Your turn in the chair."

I limped over to the chair and sat as Phil and Tonya kissed deeply and passionately. I wondered if I could kiss her like that after just seeing her suck the remnants of cock cream and cunt nectar off of another man's dick.

Phil was on his belly with his face up in Tonya's crotch spreading her open with his fingers.

"Oh Baby," he told her. "I can see his jizz up inside you. Fantastic. Now you just keep that sweet sticky hole open for me."

Phil positioned himself between her wide spread legs and pushed his hard meat right into her pussy. He kissed her hard and deep as she wrapped her legs around him and he fucked her like a bull in rut. In a few minutes, he got up, told her to bend over the bed. As she did, he shoved his dick into her doggy style as he smacked her ass.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Tonya whimpered each time his palm found her firm butt flesh which was now beginning to glow red. Phil shoved his thumb into her pussy along with his cock, withdrew it visibly wet with her natural lube, and pushed it into her asshole.

"She loves this Matt," Phil said without turning to look at me. "She loves getting it in both holes at the same time. Such a naughty, naughty bad girl. Reach in to that nightstand drawer and get a vibrator out of it."

I went to the drawer and took one of several vibrating dildos.

"Turn it on and give it to Tonya," he said not removing his thumb from her ass. "My hand's a little busy right now."

I did as told. Tonya took the vibrator and immediately put it to her clitoris as Phil continued to work both of her crotch orifices with his rock hard penis and thumb.

Tonya was moaning and screaming as she orgasmed again on the vibrator. "Fuck me. Fuck me your fucking horny cunt fucker! You know how I want it! Fuck me like the last fucking woman on the face of the fucking earth!"

Phil bellowed out a low moan and drove into Tonya's wet pussy. When he finally stopped thrusting, he stood panting for a few seconds before pulling his dick from Tonya's twat and his thumb from her asshole. She turned and got on her knees to suck Phil's cock clean as she had mine. In a few minutes, Phil climbed onto the bed and Tonya lay next to him being spooned. She looked over to me and motioned me to come over next to her.

"Come over her Matthew," she cooed patting the bed.

I lay next to her. She nestled her face into my neck as she cupped my balls and flaccid cock.

"Ummmm how great is this?" she whispered. "Sandwiched between the warm bodies of two men who just fucked me and I'm still carrying their DNA inside me."

The room was so peaceful and quiet with nothing but the sounds of our breathing. I fell asleep. I don't know how long I dozed. I awoke with a start as Tonya ran her fingers over my forehead and cheek.

'Matthew," she whispered into my ear. "I can see the clock and I think you had better be cleaning up and heading home."

I turned to look. It was 4:30. I got up as quietly as I could to go shower off the afternoon sweat and sex funk.

"You know where the towels are in the linen closed," she whispered.

While I was in the shower, I heard someone come into the bathroom. I pulled the shower door back an inch to peek out. Tonya was on the toilet splashing a strong stream of pee into the bowl. She saw me peeking and gave me a little wave. I had to shake my head. In all the years Jean and I had been married, she never once ever peed in front of me. Yet to Tonya, it seemed quite normal. I would never again be able to pass her in the hall at work without visions of her naked with mine of Phil's cock in her and then perched pretty as you please on the toilet.

When I came out of the bathroom, Tonya was sitting on the edge of the bed, still naked, but had placed my clothes next to her. Phil was sound asleep, or so it seemed. I started to put on my briefs, but Tonya bent over to give my dick a little innocent kiss.

"One last kiss goodbye for little Matthew before he disappears into his underwear prison," she giggled quietly.

I was nearly dressed when Phil stirred, looked at me and said sleepily, "You're dressed? What about round two?"

"No round two for me today buddy," I answered. "I have to get home. You and Tonya enjoy."

He reached up and cupped one of Tonya's breasts, but she said, "In a minute you horny old bat. I have to walk Matthew to the door."

Not bothering to put on a stich of clothing, she escorted me to the door. She gave me a little kiss as I let my fingers play in her wet cummy pussy for a second.

"Get out of here before I have you fuck me on the kitchen table," she said jokingly. "I'll talk to you next week. Are you going to be ok? This hasn't messed up your mind too much has it?"

"I'm fine," I said. "We can talk more next week. I'm betting that I'll get a Monday morning visit from Phil."

She watched from the window as I got into my car and pulled out of the driveway. All the way home I thought of the afternoon and started feeling a bit envious of the wonderful open erotic relationship that seemed to exist between Phil and Tonya. I had often fantasized about the possibility of Jean and I having such a relationship or at least having a compatible couple or two with whom to expand our sexual menu. Then I remembered the hurtful fight we had the time I suggested such a thing nearly ten years ago. I had never brought it up again. Still, it was one of my favorite fantasies.

The weekend with Jean was nice. We enjoyed some intimate time together on Saturday. It certainly wasn't at the erotic level as Friday afternoon with Phil and Tonya, but nice. Sunday we went to dinner after a matinee play in the city. I suppose most people would say all was fine, but I still couldn't help feeling a strange bit envious of Phil and Tonya.

12