Hotwife Co-Worker Ch. 06

Story Info
Middle aged man continues relationship with hotwife.
5.1k words
4.45
7.9k
6

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers

Chapter 6 Leisurely Lunch

After a relatively pleasant weekend where erotic dreams and memories of Friday afternoon often invaded my mind, the alarm sounding off on Monday morning was not a pleasant experience. I was never a fan of alarm clocks that roused me out of bed before my body was ready. However, I needed an early start because today was going to hectic for many reasons. At nine in the morning, I would host the kick-off meeting for the new contract that had been negotiated a couple of weeks ago. There would be at least 20 people representing essentially every aspect of the company from engineering, manufacturing, test, procurement, accounting, contracts, and legal. That meant that as my chief test engineer, Phil would be present. It also meant that since the contract included a considerable amount of government furnished material and equipment, Tonya would also be present. I wasn't quite sure how I would feel standing in front of a large conference room giving a presentation to an audience that included a woman with whom I had spent Friday afternoon fucking in the presence of her husband who eagerly participated in the three way bacchanal. With all the years of presenting to company personnel, customer personnel, and even members of Congress and military leaders in the Pentagon, I had never been looking eyeball to eyeball with people that I had rolled around with naked covered with sweat, cunt nectar and cum. It would be an interesting experience to say the least, and it gave me some stomach butterflies that I would never normally have. I had to tell myself that other than the three of us that were directly and intimately involved in Tonya and Phil's bedroom, there was no way anybody else could have a clue. I was also fully expecting a pre-conference meeting with either Phil or Tonya or both. I was correct.

I purposely arrived early to sit at my computer and run through the Power Point slides one more time. I was nearly finished when I heard the increasingly more familiar Monday morning knock on my door frame. I looked up. It was Phil. Who else would it be?

"I know you're busy and have a lot going on before the meeting in a couple of hours," Phil said, "but do you have just two minutes to talk?"

"Sure," I smiled. "How could I turn down a tag team fuck buddy?" I said it trying to make sure it came off as more of a joke than a sarcastic comment.

Phil slipped into one of the conference chairs across from my desk. "I just wanted to thank you for Friday. That's from both myself and Tonya," he said. "I hope you had a good weekend afterward. You can bet we sure as hell did. Tonya may stop and talk with you after the meeting. I'm going to keep out of that, but later this afternoon or evening I also want to talk with you about something. Maybe we could just go get a beer after work. That might be better than here. Is that ok?"

"Sure. No problem. Just give me a call," I answered. "And for the record, I think Friday afternoon was one of the best times of my life. We've all been good friends for so many years, and Friday was kind of the special icing on the cake."

Phil smiled. "I feel that way too," he beamed. "It was like it was meant to be. It all has just fallen into place and it's great. I fully anticipate more icing to come. OK, I know you have to get your act together so I'll see you in about an hour or so, and then sometime later I'll call you about getting together. There are some things I really do want to discuss that I think will really interest you."

Phil got up and headed to the door as I got back to reviewing the last 10 or12 slides. Everything looked good and all corrections had been made. The "I's" were dotted and "t's" crossed. Margaret, my administrator had done a great job of getting all the relevant data together and getting the handouts printed. I called her to say that she should take them down to the conference room and make sure the coffee, donuts, and bagels were getting set up. Then I sat back to try clearing my mind for a while. That really wasn't easy. My thoughts kept bouncing from data, and requirements, and schedules that I'd be presenting in a little more than an hour to recalling the events of Friday afternoon spent naked with Phil and Tonya. I also wondered why Tonya may want to talk with me and why Phil wanted to meet me for a drink. Regardless of the ping pong of thoughts, the hour slipped by faster than I imagined, and I would have to make my way to the conference room and adopt the role of consummate professional manager.

When I arrived, most of the people were already at the conference table sipping coffee, munching donuts, and leafing through the handouts. Tonya was there wearing her usual stylish but conservative form fitting dress. Phil was seated across the table from her but about two chairs up. I always smiled at how several of the married couples working at the company seemed to make a conscious effort not to appear too close and friendly during working hours, especially if there was any sort of possible working connection between them. Sitting at the conference table, Tonya and Phil acted like they hardly knew each other. I couldn't help noticing Tonya's crossed legs with her ankle bracelet in plain view for anyone who might understand its significance.

Given the fact that I've spent years speaking in front of all sorts of groups, I haven't been nervous such environments for years. However, I always remembered the little "trick" that was often offered to people who were nervous when speaking in front of a group which was to imagine the others in the room as sitting there naked. In Tonya's case, I didn't have a hard time imagining. My thoughts flashed back to Friday afternoon and suddenly it was easy to imagine her naked, legs spread wide displaying her beautiful delicious pussy; telling me to smell it, and taste it, and push my cock into it to fuck her. I could see the look in her eyes as I thrust my hard cock into the warm welcoming wetness of her delicious snatch. I could imagine her licking my cock clean of the erotic cocktail of my cream and her juice shaken and well stirred. I could visualize Phil between her legs spreading her pussy open with his thumbs and talking about seeing my cream inside her before he stuck his own dick into her cum filled tunnel. Yet there they both now sat looking like regular professional folk ready to kick off a new development program. I wondered if any of the others sitting around the table had also spent their weekend having slutty, sloppy, sticky three-way sex. I had to purge these thoughts from my head befpre they took over my brain. I had to get started with the business at hand.

The meeting was fairly predictable and as routine as were many of its type. Most of the people in attendance had been through hundreds of such things over the years as new programs were getting started. There were discussions of preliminary designs that would most assuredly change as detailed analysis, prototyping, and testing progressed. There were schedules that would also have to change relative to changes in designs and test results. There were contract and legal issues that would have to be resolved as the program continued under various modifications. There would be arguments between the "technical nerds" and the "bean counting wienies". The only thing that never changed with regard to new programs is that time would bring a myriad of changes along with further compromises. Feelings would be ruffled. Arguments would sometimes ensue. Finally, there was a good chance that all would end well and we'd be back here at a close-out meeting shaking hands and patting each other on the back.

As the meeting was breaking up, there were a few people who stopped to ask me questions that they hadn't wanted to bring up in front of the group. One by one I tried to address them. I noticed Tonya still sitting at the table leafing through the hand out. When the last person had left the room, Tonya approached me.

"Good job Matthew," she said with a smile. "Now it's time to relax a little. Knowing you, I doubt that you've scheduled too much for the afternoon in case the meeting ran long or so that you would be able to relax a bit and try to tie up a bunch of loose ends. How about a little celebratory lunch with a sexy lady some place other than the cafeteria? It wouldn't serve us to be seen having lunch too often in the back of the cafeteria. There are too many people with loose tongues that like to read a lot into things they don't really understand."

"Yeah, but in this case they'd be right wouldn't they?" I answered and she grinned and nodded. "If you're suggesting lunch at your house, I'm going to have to take a pass today much as I'd love to sample what you have there to nibble on. I have to be home a little earlier than usual."

Tonya laughed out loud. "Actually that wouldn't be a bad idea given that I could indeed serve you the thing that you love to eat, but I was essentially saying we should go to a restaurant where we can talk."

"You mean like the Peppercorn?" I offered.

"No," she replied. "There might be too many company people there. I know this place about 20 minutes from here that would be perfect. We have the time given that we both have relatively clear afternoons. It would be better to go in separate cars. You can follow me, but I'll give you the address for your GPS in case we get separated."

The restaurant Tonya had suggested was perfect; a little Italian place off the beaten track called "La Zia Pazza".

I laughed. "The Crazy Aunt?" I said. "I hope she isn't some hot headed old Italian mamma quick with a butcher knife."

It was the perfect place for a lunch away from people we might have encountered from work. There were about a dozen tables, but also some quiet booths along the wall where we could talk more privately. We were shown one toward the back. I felt that it wasn't a good idea to show up back at work with bourbon on my breath, so I ordered a draft beer. Tonya ordered a Pinot Grigio given that it was an Italian place. After discussing some things on the menu, we each ordered, and then set about whatever it was that Tonya wanted to talk about.

"I know Phil came to see you again this morning," she said. "I hope he's not getting to be a pest about all of this. You have to remember that this thing that's started with us is like an early Christmas present to him. Usually he doesn't seem to care that much about my gentlemen friends. He accepts what I want to do and who I want to do it without a lot of fanfare. He generally stays aloof from it even though he enjoys hearing about it and sometimes likes being part of it if the opportunity seems right. But with you Matthew, he's really into it. I have my thoughts about why, but it's not important."

"But I think it IS important," I responded. "You know that from the beginning I was feeling a bit strange about being with you while knowing that Phil was into the details of it and even an active part of it. It's not the sort of relationship I've had with other married women. With them, the LAST thing we wanted was for their husband to even suspect. The idea of their husbands condoning it or participating in it was totally foreign to us. I suppose we were pretty much traditionalists when it came to that sort of relationship."

"I get that," she answered. "However I think in this case, he feels like he's a kid with a special toy that he wants to share with his best friend."

"You're NOT a toy Tonya," I responded quickly.

"I didn't mean it that way," she smiled. "Trust me; I know I'm not a toy, and he doesn't treat me like one. I'm my own woman and Phil knows that without question. Also as I told you weeks ago, he in no way feels that he's using me or that he is some sort of cuckold being used by me. But on the other hand, I think he also feels like he has his own sort of control by feeling that he understands me and accepts me. In that way, he feels like in effect he is in control of the overall situation if that makes any sense. That gives him a sort of power. It may be why he sometimes comes off as so aggressive with me when it's his 'turn with me', so to speak. I had a sense Friday that you saw him as being a tad more with aggressive me than the Phil you think you know. I imagine you see him as this fairly quiet unassuming, gentle, sort of guy. In realty he is, and that's what I've always loved about him. On the other hand, when it comes to sex with me, especially after I've been with another man, he wants to show his dominant side. He likes to smack my ass and fuck me hard with somebody else watching. In this situation with you being part of the picture, it's even more pronounced because he's always seen you as the dominant one, his boss, his supervisor; which in essence you are. Hell, if you look at the company org chart, even 'I' outrank him. So I suppose, this is a way for him to be the one who is somehow the dominant part of the equation. But, that's just my 'pop psychology' feeling. I have no idea what's really in his head."

"Interesting," I mused. "Maybe you should write a book or go on talk shows. But the truth is that I am the one that's totally envious of you guys and feel like you're the dominant ones in the arrangement. It hit me driving home Friday afternoon. You guys have this totally open honest relationship whereas I still feel like Jean and I have a bit of a wall between between us when it comes to being totally open about our sexual needs. I have these fantasies, for lack of a better word, that she and I could have a lot of what you and Phil do."

"Have you actually talked to her about it?" Tonya asked. "You told me you brought it up to her years back, but it didn't go well."

"That's a bit of an understatement," I answered. "Going berserk is probably a better way to describe her reaction. I don't think she has a mindset to think about a married couple behaving that way. It's not in her DNA. She's very traditional."

"I can understand how you assume she feels that way," Tonya responded, "but you told me that was all about 10 years ago. A lot of water has gone under the bridge in your marriage since then. For one thing, she's no longer a 'young mother' thinking like someone who has to protect her cub and her cave. Your son like ours is in college and will soon be out on his own. Your empty nest will bring about some interesting feelings and interaction as I suspect it already has. When there are no kids in the house you can either run around naked and fuck like Bonobo chimps, or you can settle into boring middle age and sit in separate rooms watching different TV shows. Everybody behaves differently."

"Have you been peeping through our window," I chuckled.

"Seriously Matthew," Tonya said putting her hand over mine, "if you want something different in your life, you need to put it out there. She may be thinking a lot of the same things you are but is afraid to bring them up. You both have to be honest and open with each other. However, I suspect that if she remembers the last time the discussion came up ten years ago, she'd be afraid of showing you what may be a new side of her; an older more mature and less inhibited side, for fear that you wouldn't understand."

I was lost in the thought when the waitress brought our drinks. As soon as she left, Tonya continued.

"If you want," she offered, "I can sort of feel her out and see what's going on in her 20 year married head versus her 10 year married head."

"How are you going to do that?" I responded. "You just can't come out of the blue after all these years of having a relatively casual relationship with her and say, 'Hey, Jean, have you and Matthew ever thought about opening your marriage to more diverse sexual activities with others?"

"Don't be a wiseass," she said. "I know you don't really think I'm that naïve and stupid? I'd find a way to drift into a bit more of a serious conversation with her. Maybe I could ply her with a little wine. Women have a way of opening up more to other women than to men, and a little alcohol in the system often loosens the tongue."

"Interesting idea," I stated. "I would love to know what's going on in her head about some things relative to our relationship that she may not reveal to me, but how would you set something like that up? You just can't call her up out of nowhere."

"Leave it to me," she said taking a bite of her lunch and a sip of wine. "I can plan anything when I set my mind to it. The thing is; however, don't blame me if you learn some things that might shock you about your seemingly sweet innocent Jean."

"I don't shock that easily," I responded. "Besides, if it's one thing I've learned through some relationships with married women, is that you can never judge them. Knowing them in their public life doesn't let you see what they are truly like. You can't judge what's going on in the secret corners of their mind or between their legs by how they act at the church bake sale or PTA meeting. I've experienced the horny animal side of some seemingly innocent looking wives and moms."

"OK," Tonya replied. "Let me start setting my planning brain in gear."

With that, our food arrived and we set about enjoying what I found to be some of the best Italian food in the area. We split a single serving of lasagna that would have been too large for any normal human to consume for lunch without sleeping away the rest of the afternoon. As we left the restaurant, Tanya told me to come to her car because there was something else she wanted to tell me. I opened the passenger door but she directed me to the back seat. Suddenly my dirty mind was taking me to strange places.

As soon as I closed the door, Tonya started unbuckling my belt and unhooked my pants. I certainly didn't resist. I was thankful for the dark windows in the back of her SUV even though we were at the far corner of a not-too-crowded parking lot.

"I want some nice creamy dessert from that sexy cannoli of yours," she said with a chuckle. "I want that spicy pepperoni in my mouth."

God how I do love a woman with a dirty mind and slutty tongue. I lifted up so I could help her get my pants and briefs down around my knees. The erotic jolt of being naked in a semi-public place had me hard as a rock in seconds as her mouth engulfed my cock.

"I love a man that doesn't stop me from what I want or make me work too hard to get it," she panted as she drove down onto my rod again, taking it nearly all the way down her throat.

My eyes scanned around the lot to make sure nobody was too close. There were several people leaving and going to their cars on the other side of the lot and another car arrived in the same general location of the people leaving. I looked back down to see Tonya's head diving up and down on my stiff meat as her fingers tickled my balls. She knew how that light tickling was a trigger that could get me off in no time. Her tongue swirled around the super sensitive area just under the head, and she also use the tip of her tongue to tease my pee hole before going back down to mouth fuck me with the steady rhythm I loved.

"Ummm," she mumbled as some of my pre cum must have started to leak, "I can taste and feel that Mr. One Eyed Trouser Snake is about to spit into my mouth."

She went on with her purposeful mouth fucking and testicle tickling until I could no longer hold back. I tried to stifle my orgasm screams by holding my hand over my mouth. My cock throbbed and twitched as it pumped my nut lava and Tonya swallowed the creamy cannoli filling she craved.

"Ummm," she said looking up at me as I finally stopped spewing. She ran her tongue over her lips and used her finger to push a few drops of errant semen to her mouth. "My favorite dessert after a nice leisurely lunch with a sexy man."

She sat back on the seat, hiked up her dress to her waist and put her hand down into her pantyhose. I assumed that she was going to push them down so I could return her favor, but instead she began masturbating like crazy.

amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers
12