Hotwife Co-Worker Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't it my turn to taste some sweet dessert myself?" I asked kissing her.

"Not today," she panted. "It might take too long and I know just what to do to get myself off in parking-lot time. You can best help by kissing me and whispering sweet, naughty, filthy things into my ear. I wouldn't stop you if you wanted to venture down there to get a nice whiff of pussy if you want. Maybe you can even get your hand into my panties along with mine."

I kissed her deeply so that our tongues could play and then tongued her ear as I whispered, "I would so much love to see and smell and taste that delicious cunt of yours. God how I'd love to shove my cock up into it and fuck you so hard my balls were banging on your asshole. Jesus Tonya, I love looking right up into your beautiful woman hole and pushing my tongue and fingers and cock into it. God I love to fill it with my cream till it runs down your taint and into your ass. I so love filling your mouth with it for you to swallow and digest in your tummy. My sperm protein you digest so I can literally become a living part of you. I'd want to pump you full of it and cover you with it."

"Oh my God!" she panted as her fingers worked her clit and cunt hole. "Keep it up. Talk dirty to me. Make me feel like a total fucking slut."

"I don't have to make you feel that way. You already know that you are such a beautiful wonderful slut Tonya," I whispered as I continued probing the top of my tongue into her ear and running it around the top and nibbling her ear lobe as though I were actually eating her pussy. I slid my hand down into her panties and slipped my finger into her sopping hole along with hers. Both of our fingers worked into her cunt and around her clit. I pulled my hand out to sniff my finger and put it into my mouth.

"Oh God you are so delicious," I whispered into her ear. "You are a beautiful wonderful cock sucking cum drinking slut with the most beautiful sweet tasty twat in the whole world."

Just then she arched her back and moaned loudly but not loud enough that the sound would escape the car. My eyes scanned the surrounding area praying that nobody was close enough to see or sense what was going on in the back seat of the vehicle in the corner of the parking lot. Satisfied that we were still safe, I turned my attention to watching this beautiful sexy woman squirming and writhing in orgasmic spasms with her hand buried between her legs.

When she finally stopped, she looked into my eyes. She pulled her hand from her pantyhose and held her wet fingers to my nose. Then she thrust them into my mouth.

"Suck them clean," she said. "I certainly don't want my hand to smell like pussy when I get back to my office."

"Yeah," I said. "But it will be ok for my face to smell like pussy right? As long as nobody smells the cum on your breath we'll be just fine."

We both laughed like hell at my raw comment. I loved that she relished dirty talking as part of her sexual activity as much as I did. We did our best in the confines of the car to re-arranged our clothes in some reasonable semblance of professional normalcy. I certainly wasn't expecting this little escapade, but I had to admit to myself that it was as much of an erotic jolt as that afternoon in the booth at the Peppercorn when Tonya and I first talked about our possible relationship. I was starting to recognize my apparent appreciation of public sex.

"I really wish I had gotten to take care of you the way you did me," I told her. "I feel badly that you made me cum with that sweet talented mouth of yours and all I did was basically watch helplessly whole you got yourself off. You do realize that I love getting you off with my tongue and having you cum on my face."

"I do know, Sweetie," she said giving me a little kiss. "And you weren't just watching helplessly. You have a way with words that mesmerized me; not to mention letting that talented finger work together with mine. Besides, I told you once before that I'm an ardent secret cum slut and you should never feel bad about letting me suck you off. By now you've seen me in action enough to know that I love giving blowjobs. You would never have to feel guilty about just calling me up and asking me to meet you in the car to blow you. I'd be there in a heartbeat. If it makes you feel any better, maybe sometime at my house we can spend a lazy afternoon in a nice long leisurely 69, and we can enjoy each other in our own special way."

"By the way," Tonya added. "I don't plan to tell Phil about this backseat adventure. I know I told you that Phil and I share everything, but perhaps we can just keep this little event to ourselves, OK? If I tell him about me being with you today, he won't give it a minute's peace asking for details and getting himself horny as a toad. Let's just keep this one to ourselves."

"No problem," I said. "I'm sure, or at least I hope, that we'll all have some other things to share along the way."

"Which reminds me," Tonya added. "I don't want to spoil Phil's little surprise, but I think he's going to ask you about doing a threesome again, but this time with another woman. I'm just telling you this so you don't feel blindsided and won't be too tongue-tied when he tells you. Be thinking about it."

"Somebody else?" I responded. I thought he might want the three of us to get together again. How do you feel about that?"

Tonya laughed. "Really Matthew; you still surprise me. Of course you and I and Phil will be together again, but why would you even think you'd have to ask how I'd feel about you and Phil doing one of his friends? I told you earlier that he's like a kid wanting to share his toys. If it makes you feel better, I give you my blessing. Besides, you have to recognize that I certainly don't expect you to have negative feelings regarding my fucking other guys. Remember, you originally brought this whole thing up to me when you noticed my ankle bracelet. You knew what it meant and understood who I am. However, you also have to realize that if you are now a part of it, you can't expect any sort of exclusivity with me. Stand back and make sure you know what you want. This is even more important if you want me to get some insight about Jean's secret thoughts and feelings about your own marriage. I'm warning you, if you open Pandora's Box, you have to be prepared for what comes out."

I nodded my head. "You're right," I agreed, "and I know it. I was just making sure that you didn't see something wrong in any of it."

"Of course I don't. Trust me on that," she said giving me a relatively innocent kiss. "We had better be getting back to work. I suggest that you give me about a five minute head start. We don't want to arrive back at the company at the same time. I doubt that anyone would notice, but I like to try to avoid anything that could make people wonder and talk."

I opened the door and walked to my car as Tonya drove off. I was feeling very good about today for sure. Still, I was wondering just what Phil might be cooking up that he was going to talk to me about. Whatever it was, I was getting well into the swing of expecting just about anything.

12