Hotwife Co-Worker Ch. 07

Story Info
Man and hotwife's hubby have threesome another woman.
6.5k words
4.63
7.4k
5
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers

Chapter 7- Phil's Friend

As I drove past the guard at the security gate, I flashed my badge and turned into the parking lot. I spied Tonya's car about two rows over. She was already in the building. It was probably a good idea to arrive about five minutes after her just to prevent any iota of wonder as to why we might have left at the same time and arrived back at the same time after what was a period significantly longer than the standard lunch hour. When I got back up to my office, I fully expected a message in my voice mail from Phil or a note from my secretary indicating that he had stopped by. There was nothing. I know he said he wanted to talk with me, but I also assumed that it was something that he felt was relatively urgent. It didn't matter given that I had a lot to catch up on this afternoon. I could use the time to work.

I returned several phone calls to discuss some things that came out of the meeting this morning. There were also issues on other programs that were in process or wrapping up. It seemed like there was never an uneventful time on any program. Problems were the norm. Either it was a scramble to get things organized and started or a set of crises in the middle because things weren't going as planned; they never did. There was a special sort of panic at the end of jobs to get things wrapped up and delivered on time. The afternoon slipped by so quickly, I didn't even realize that it was quitting time. I headed home on time for a change.

The evening was relatively quiet. After dinner I cut the grass, showered, and watched some TV. Jean was wrapped up in some book as usual. It seemed like that was our pattern anymore; me staring at the TV and Jean staring at a book. Sometimes it really frustrated and worried me. It seemed like a lot of the air was slowly leaking out of our relationship "balloon", and neither of us seemed to want to mention it for fear of another awkward discussion.

The next morning, I was hardly in the office when the phone rang. There was nobody else in yet so I picked up. It was Phil.

"Hey Matt," he said with more enthusiasm than any normal person would have at that hour of the morning. "I'm sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday like I said, but there were some crazy things going on that had to be resolved. I won't keep you because I know you're busy, but maybe we can meet for a drink after work. There are some things I'd like to talk about."

He didn't say anything about my having lunch with Tonya yesterday that resulted in our little escapade in the backseat of her car so I assumed she didn't tell him anything about it.

"Sure," I said. "No problem. Where?"

"How about Fat Lenny's?" he responded. "I'm sure you know the place about four miles north of here. It won't take either of us too far off the homeward drive. It's quiet, and we won't run into folks from here."

Fat Lenny's was the kind of place that reminded you of a typical neighborhood bar that guys hung out in films from the 1950's or 60's. It was a "guy's bar" on the street corner that had a history going back to the 30's after Prohibition had ended. It's been through several owners so there was no longer a "Fat Lenny" assuming that there ever indeed was a fat guy named Lenny that owned it. This was no modern sports bar with wall-to-wall TV screens serving 50 craft beers while still having a children's menu. In fact, there was still only one TV at the end of the bar. It finally got upgraded to a flat screen about 10 years ago. It was tuned to whatever the biggest guy in the place wanted, which on weekends was typically the game of the local football team. Evenings it was usually whatever baseball game that could be found. It was mostly for regulars who wanted a run of the mill beer or some whiskey on the rocks. There was a menu of sorts with about six things on it; mostly variations of a burger. It was a place for guys to get away to talk and not be bothered with a bevy of women looking for a serious relationship. The few women that wandered into the place were either regulars looking to shoot the bull with other regulars or perhaps to hook up with one of them for a quickie while their husbands were away on business.

Phil and I slipped into a booth. The waitress slid a basket of pretzels on the table and took our order for two draft lagers. As soon as she walked away, Phil grabbed a pretzel to munch on.

"OK Matt," Phil said rather matter of fact. "You know what a good time we had with Tonya the other day right?"

"Right," I answered reaching for a pretzel.

"So." Phil continued, " I'm thinking that you and I could have an equally good time with one of my lady friends. In particular, I'm referring to a lady friend that has already said that she would enjoy the company of both of us. She can be a very naughty girl and has indicated to me that she's very interested in a threesome. Believe it or not, as hot and as kinky as she and I have been with one-on-one s ex, she's never had a threesome. Can you believe that?"

"I can believe it," I answered. "Just because a person is uninhibited sexually, it doesn't mean that they are necessarily interested in going for simultaneous partners."

"But you've had a threesome right?" he asked me, "and I don't mean just the thing we did with Tonya. That wasn't the type of threesome I think this lady is expecting. From what she's told me, she's looking for the classic threesome; cocks in the cunt and mouth at the same time or cocks in the cunt and ass at the same time. You know, the classic porno movie threesome that keeps her guessing about who's going into what hole next."

"I get it," I answered. "I did that sort of thing with one of my own lady friends a few years back. It was the same sort of deal. She's the one who really wanted it and arranged it with me and another guy she was also seeing for regular afternoon delight while hubby was at work. But how do you know that your lady friend would agree to me in this little game? Is she ready to do just anybody you bring over? Do we need to meet ahead of time for her to see if I'm someone whose cock she actually wants in her mouth or cunt or ass? Can you just make that assumption?"

"No problem," Phil answered. He stopped momentarily as the waitress placed two frosty mugs in front of us and departed.

"You won't have to have any sort of meeting with her," Phil continued. "You've already met her, and she already feels some chemistry with you."

"Already met me?" I said sitting back. "Where? How? Somebody at work?"

"Ginny," Phil said smiling. "The woman who owns the Peppercorn and who you met the first time you and Tonya went there to talk."

"Ginny," I said. "Wow. I did think she was really attractive, and we did share a few somewhat awkward humorous moments that let me see that she had a sense of humor and could be pretty open-minded. I have to admit that spending some time tag-teaming with her sounds pretty good."

"Not tag-teaming like with Tonya, buddy," Phil said. "Spit roasting her; double penetrating her pussy and ass; feeding her a double dose of sausage and nut cream to put it a bit crudely. But the fact is, she indeed loves being a bit crude in the secrecy of a bedroom. She can be every bit as slutty as Tonya behind closed doors. In fact, it isn't just that she 'can be'; it's that she 'wants to be'. She craves being a nasty little cum slut. Her husband is apparently pretty straight laced and isn't thrilled with her if she gets a bit too slutty for his tastes. She considers him too 'traditional'. However, yours truly knows how to bring out the horny animal in her and she knows how to show me that she appreciates it. She loves to do anything and everything with me because she knows I love what a dirty girl I want her to be. Yet she always knows that I still resect her as a friend. We understand each other. She knows that there's no way she could ever be too slutty where I'm concerned. Now she has the opportunity do all she loves with two cocks at the same time. I'm sure you can appreciate the wonderful opportunity that affords."

I sat forward letting all of the wonderful mental images of the three of us in every possible combination fast-forward through my brain. I indeed thought Ginny was quite attractive and I had gotten the sense from Tonya that there was more to her than met the eye. I took a good swallow of my beer and looked up at Phil.

"Sounds like a plan," I said and fist bumped Phil across the table. "How would we work this out? You know I'm a bit constrained with my time and I suspect she is as well. Neither of us enjoy the open freedom that you and Tonya do."

"Not a problem," Phil said leaning across the table. "Even though the Peppercorn is open on Sunday, Ginny takes that day off. We can meet over at my house. Tonya will let us have the place for a few hours for fun and games. In fact, I suspect that she may have her own date. We tell Jean that we're playing golf. As long as it doesn't rain, we're good to go. I've checked and this Sunday is supposed to be a good day. We all meet at my place around 11 and we go from there. Sound good? I've already given that tentative plan to Ginny and I'll call her to confirm."

"Sounds perfect," I agreed smiling and we both clinked mugs.

I could hardly wait for Sunday. The thought of a super erotic threesome with Ginny and Phil had my pecker swelling every time I thought about it. When Sunday morning arrived, I threw my clubs and shoes into the trunk of the car and headed out. I arrived at Phil's house about 11 as planned but didn't see any other car parked out back other than Phil's.

"Where's Ginny?" I asked entering the kitchen as Phil held the door. "I hope she didn't change her mind."

"No way," Phil beamed. "She's truly up for it. I told her to be her at 11:30 so we could talk first. We all can have a drink or two to loosen up and then let things just take a normal course. We'll use the master bedroom, and I will have the video going unless you have a real problem with that. Ginny is up for it because she wants to get a good view of the action that she can't get being in the middle of things. She's a woman that loves porn and playing porn star. I'll set the tone and you go along. When Ginny gets into things, she sort of likes being 'used' and I know what pushes her buttons. You can take your cues from me but don't let me stop you from launching out on your own. I think we're all on board for some erotic fun."

Phil poured us each a Maker's on the rocks. Sure it was a bit early to be hitting the juice, but this wasn't any ordinary Sunday. Ginny drove in a few minutes early and Phil opened the door before she could even knock. She was dressed rather conservatively with a top and casual summer skirt. It did not look like she was wearing stockings or pantyhose over her well-proportioned legs I don't know what I expected, perhaps something provocative? But then I remembered that she couldn't leave her house looking like a hooker. Besides, I preferred the "MILF out shopping" look. She stopped to give Phil a little kiss and grabbed her ass.

"Man," she said with mocking surprise, "looks like somebody can't wait to fire his pistol. Slow down ranger, we have lots of time."

She turned and her eyes met mine.

"Good Morning Matthew," she said smiling and giving me a little kiss. "The last time I saw you, your shirt tail was sticking out of your fly and you were stuffing Tonya's wet panties into your jacket. I hope that won't get in the way of anything else that might stick out of your fly today. Looks like you guys got a little head start on getting into the mood. You could pour one of those for a nice lady who's come to visit."

Phil poured her a generous Maker's on the rocks and handed it to her.

"Hmmm, Matthew's drink of choice I believe," she said looking at me and downing a good sized gulp and then another. Either she was more nervous than she was letting on, or she was out to get loose pretty quickly.

Phil came up behind her and kissed her neck as he put his arms around the front of her across her breasts. She giggled as he nibbled her ear. He reached down and lifted her skirt up.

"Are there any panties under here?" he said laughing. Actually, there weren't. I got a good look at her trimmed but not shaved pussy before she pushed her skirt down with mock modesty and wriggled free from Phil's grasp.

"I swear," she chucked as she took another sip of bourbon. "Is that any way to treat a nice girl who's come to chit chat about the weather?"

We all laughed as Phil reached around from behind again and unbuttoned her top. He helped her off with it. Phil then unhooked her bra which was soon removed. I took the initiative to unzip her skirt which quickly fell to the floor. She kicked off her shoes and stood naked as Phil went back to nibbling her ear while cupping and squeezing her breasts.

"So Matthew," she said looking me in the eyes, "are you going to stand there looking like you're ready for the first tee or are you going to get rid of that shirt and shorts?"

I didn't have to be asked twice. I was out of my clothes in ten seconds. My cock was already at more than half mast as Phil let her go.

"Why don't you give Matt a nice welcome while I slip out of my stuff," Phil directed.

Ginny stepped forward and dropped to her knees. My cock was immediately in her mouth as Phil got out of his clothes. He stepped over, tapped her on the shoulder and said, "May I cut in?"

Ginny turned on her knees and took Phil's dick in her mouth without so much as a deep breath. She mouth-fucked him for a minute or so while I took matters into my own hands. Then she returned to "smoke my piss pipe" as I sometimes liked to think of it. Phil kneeled behind her and reached through her legs to slip a couple of his finger into her pussy while tweaking the nipple of one breast with the other. Ginny let out a little gasp, but immediately went back to servicing me with her mouth as I leaned against the counter.

"She's already as wet as a swamp," Phil said as he pulled his fingers out and sucked on them. "She's also very tasty this morning as well. I think it's time we adjourned to a more comfortable setting."

He helped her to her feet and then picked her up to carry her toward the bedroom at the other end of the house. She let out giggles and fake screams as she gave mock protests at being abducted. I followed bringing all three glasses and the bottle figuring you never know who may want a refill. My hard cock bounced as I walked and the air felt cool on it being still wet with her saliva.

Phil pretty much threw her onto the bed and grabbed her ankles as she scooched up toward the top. He spread and lifted her ankles as he moved his face into her crotch.

"Matt" Phil said ,"I suggest that maybe you straddle her pretty face and give her something to occupy her mouth while mine is occupied with her sopping snatch."

I put second pillow under her head to give her more elevation and then swung my leg over her body. I leaned forward a little so that I could fuck her mouth quite easily while listening to her muffled moans of pleasure from Phil's tongue. Looking down at my dick sliding in and out of her mouth, I saw that her eyes were locked with mine. There is something quite special about a woman that has the confidence to look you square in the eyes while your dick is in her mouth.

In several minutes, Phil crawled up next to me and said, "Your turn in the taco buddy. I'll feed her more sausage."

In seconds my face was plastered in Ginny's sopping crotch. I was quite turned on by her scent and taste. That's usually the case with a devout pussy eater like myself. I'd periodically look up past Phil's ample balls to watch his dick sliding in and out of Ginny's mouth. I got my thumb nice and lubed from her cunt juice and slipped it right into her asshole. I was guessing she'd like it given Phil had mentioned that she was up for DP. I don't know how long we were at it, but I was a bit surprised to feel Ginny arch upward and let out a muffled moan as she ground her pussy into my face. I could feel her asshole squeezing and pulsing on my thumb. She was cumming faster than most women I've ever known, but I was in my glory.

Phil pulled back off of her face and tapped me on the shoulder, "Now that she's gotten off once on your face, I think it's time to give her a little something else she loves."

I pulled my face back out of her sopping crotch and Phil, arranged her on her on the edge of the bed doggie style with a pillow under her belly. He stepped up, shoved his rock hard saliva lubed meat all the way up into her slippery slot and began fucking her like a stallion that had been penned up for weeks. I scooched myself on my back in front of her, legs open, with my junk right in her face.

"Come on Ginny," I taunted. "Time to give my balls and cock a nice tongue bath."

Her face was up in my crotch licking my balls and the shaft of my cock while Phil pounded her. His right hand came down hard on her right ass cheek. SMACK! SNACK! Then he turned to giving her left butt cheek equally hard smacks. Each time his hand found its target, the sound filled the room and Ginny let out a yelp before going back to her cock and ball licking.

"Enough on the balls," ordered her lifting her chin so she could look me in the eyes. "Use that mouth of yours like a cunt to fuck my cock."

Ginny wasted no time complying with my order. She had her hand around the base of my rod as she bobbed up and down with gusto. Phil continued his pounding of her cunt and smacking her firm butt cheeks.

I looked at Phil and said, "How about giving me a turn in that snatch?"

Phil laughed out loud, "Oh yeah Matt is getting into the party."

He pulled back as I scampered around behind Ginny. My man meat slid into her like a greased skewer. Phil took my position with his legs spread and his junk in Ginny's face. He grabbed her hair to lift her head and demanded, "Open that mouth and show me how much you love sucking this."

As I pounded into Ginny's dripping hole, I could see how red her ass cheeks were from Phil's spanking. Not to be outdone, I brought my palm down hard. SMACK! SMACK! Maybe I hit her harder than Phil. Ginny cried out and tried to reach back to cover her ass, but Phil grabbed her wrists and held them.

"Give her more Matt," he commanded. "Make that ass glow like a fucking red hot ember."

I gave her a few more hard smacks and she issued yelps muffled by the fact that Phil wasn't going to let his dick out of her mouth. I stopped the spanking and concentrated on fucking her balls deep. I was so into the erotic moment that I felt no need to cum. I was beyond thinking about blowing my load and focused on watching and feeling my cock piston in and out of her raised crotch.

I heard Phil say, "I think it's about time for our sweet Ginny to get what she really came for today. Right Ginny?"

Phil directed me to lie back on the bed and moved Ginny up onto the bed.

"Ride that saddle horn, Cowgirl," he told her.

Ginny straddled me, reached down and guided my dick into her hungry cunt hole. She settled back and fucked herself on me. Phil went into the bathroom and came back with a tube of KY which he squirted onto his fingers. He began working them into Ginny's asshole. I could actually feel his fingers working into her and rotating and fucking in and out. Ginny moaned loudly each time Phil inserted his fingers a little deeper. I watched the expression on her face; eyes closed, lips trembling a bit.

Finally Phil said, "That's three fingers Sweetie. You're ready."

Phil kneeled behind her with his knees between my legs. He gave a squirt of the KY to his cock and then began pushing it into her butt hole. Ginny threw her head back, gave out a loud gasp, and dug her nails into my arms.

"Jesus Phil!" she gasped. "I'm not ready. It's not going to fit!"

amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers
12