Hotwife Co-Worker Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax Sweetie," Phil assured. "You've had it up your ass before."

"Yeah but not with another cock filling my cunt!" she countered.

"Relax Baby," Phil repeated still applying firm but slow and gentle pressure. "We talked about this and you know it's going to work. I've had my fingers in there when I was fucking you. You know you can do it. Just let it happen."

I could feel Phil's cock penetrating into her. It was so fucking strange to me. It was almost like feeling his cock rub against mine. I was so fucking turned on by seeing this woman on top of me with my cock all the way up in her cunt while she let Phil push his into her ass at the same time. Gradually, he made it into her while she puffed and grunted and moaned. Phil started fucking her slowly. Soon Ginny got into it and was riding back and forth on both mine and Phil's cocks. He was letting her set the pace, and as her anal sphincter started to relax more, she was picking up speed and depth it. Her moans of pain and apprehension turned to moans of pleasure. Phil obviously knew how to push her buttons because he reached down to finger her clit. Never mind that it was right where my cock was and it almost felt like he was going to play with me, but he was definitely working on her. It wasn't too long before she was going crazy on our two hard peckers. She had obviously relaxed and stretched to the point where it was all good for our dear Ginny.

She grit her teeth and dropped her head and then threw it back and moaned out, "OH MY JESUS GOD IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD! IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD!."

I could feel her cunt squeezing and pulsing and I knew Phil could feel it in her ass too. I had held out as long as I could and soon I was also bellowing out as I dumped my load of man lava deep into her snatch. Phil was fucking her without abandon and smacked her already-red ass again. Ginny wiggled and writhed and soon Phil was screaming too.

"JESUS GINNY! TAKE IT UP THAT SWEET ASS OF YOURS! TAKE IT UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!"

After Phil dumped his full load, he pulled back and collapsed onto his back next to us. Ginny was collapsed onto me with my dick still in her till it went soft and plopped out like a slimy little worm. She still stayed on top of me. Phil got up and went into the bathroom. I could see him with soap and water washing off his dick.

"Gotta get this old boy cleaned up for round two," he laughed.

He came back to the bed and lay down while Ginny got up and staggered to the bathroom. She proceed to clean herself up first with tissue and then a towel and soap and water. I assumed it would be my turn next. When I got back from the bathroom, we all slumped into a tired ball of flesh for a good while.

Finally Ginny sat up and said, "Set up the video, Phil. You told me you would run it. I want to watch."

Phil picked up two remote controls. One was for the flat screen TV hanging on the wall and the other went to some well-hidden device. Soon the image appeared on the TV screen. He scrolled through the three different views as we watched the action. I have to admit, that after Tonya had originally showed me the video of she and I a month ago, I was quite interested in watching Ginny, Phil, and I. Phil fast forwarded a couple of times and then came to the double penetration. I swear, watching him loosen her up with his fingers and then work his cock into her with her moaning and protesting and then finally submitting to it was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. Ginny was enthralled to see herself with both of us in her.

"Good God look at that," she said. "I can't believe I had you both in me like that. Holy shit."

The video had all of us hot again and Phil rolled Ginny onto her back. He took two old neckties out of the night stand drawer, and tied her wrists to the headboard.

"Matt," he said to me, "you're going to love this little game we play."

Phil got a vibrator out of the night stand and started working it on Ginny's pussy. He was just barely touching her and she was arching to try to make contact. He'd touch her and pull away.

"Come on Phil," she implored, "Give it to me. I need it after watching that video."

"Only after you promise to give me what you know I love," Phil answered.

Ginny looked at him. "You know you have it Baby. You know you have me. You have me whenever you want me."

Phil got the KY tube and put a big dollop into his fingers. He worked them into her again-wet cunt hole. Two fingers; three fingers; then four. He pushed them into her while occasionally leaning over to tease her clit with his tongue.

"You're ready," he said.

Then, I sat mesmerized as he worked all four fingers and thumb into her. He formed his hand into sort of a cone and gradually pushed telling her to relax and that she could do it. She puffed and moaned and writhed and finally, his whole hand was in her with one last push. She gave out a scream and arched her back.

"Relax Sweetie. Relax," he said quietly. "It's in there. You can relax. Just let it happen."

He rotated his hand in her as she moaned and whimpered. He pulled it out slowly. Then he turned to me with the tube of KY.

"Your turn buddy," he said. "Have you ever fisted a woman before?"

"No," I admitted but he held my hand and squeezed a lot of KY onto it. He gave me instructions on what to do and despite my initial apprehension, he and Ginny obviously trusted me and in about five or six minutes, I had my whole hand up in her cunt. She looked right into my eyes with a stare like I've not seen from a woman. It was a look of total vulnerability, submission, and trust. It was so exhilarating to see it. I'd never seen it from any other women I'd been with. It's amazing how much a cunt can expand, but then women do deliver babies. As I slowly rotated my super lubed hand in her super lubed snatch, Phil leaned over and used his tongue on her clit. In about another 5 minutes or so, Ginny arched her back, strained and pulled against the headboard with the bonds on her wrist. She let out more than just an orgasmic scream. It was a blood curdling scream like I've never heard. If someone outside had heard it they would have probably called the police. However, I let it happen. I knew it was good for her. Ginny thrashed and kicked and pulled on the ties. I just watched fascinated. Finally she collapsed back in a panting sweating heap. She was making soft whimpering sounds but that also sounded satisfied.

"Don't just pull your hand out quickly," Phil admonished. "Take it out slowly. Let her muscle contractions do most of the work."

When my hand emerged, Ginny's women hole was gaping wide open for a while. I could see right up inside her, but then contracted back to look more normal.

I expected Phil to untie her, but instead he said, "Ok Sweetie. You know what we want now."

He moved up to kneel by her head and motioned for me to do the same. Phil rotated her head toward him so that he could fuck her mouth. Then he rotated her head toward me and I took my turn to face fuck her.

We enjoyed that little game for a bit and Phil said, "Open wide Baby. Time for Matt and I to take some target practice: but don't you swallow till we tell you to."

He kneeled closer to her while jerking off over her face. I took my cue to do the same. Ginny lay there with her mouth open. It was obvious we were indeed to take target practice to see how much we could score directly into her open mouth. Phil and I both worked our dicks. Phil was the first to get off. His initial spurt went across her face, but most went into her mouth. I loved seeing that glop of cum on her cheek and nose. He leaned closer to make sure the rest wasn't wasted. I leaned forward and most of mine went directly into her mouth. I could see my pearly white viscous cream mixed with Phil's as she looked back and forth to lock eyes with each of us. There wasn't a hint of any sort of question about what she was expected to do next but she waited for instructions. I think she just wanted to be ordered to do it.

Phil finally said, "What do you think Matt; time for her to have some liquid lunch?"

"Absolutely," I answered.

Ginny didn't have to be told. She closed her mouth and gulped down our combined loads. Phil wiped the remnants of his first rope of man cream all over her face and then kissed her.

"You are one hell of a sexy woman Ginny," he told her. "You drive me fucking wild, and I think my boy Matt is in awe of you as I am."

"Awe is putting it mildly Ginny," I agreed. "You are in a league of your own."

Phil untied her bonds and she sat up rubbing her wrists that had been abraded a tad during her earth shattering orgasm.

"I want to see that video," she told Phil

I don't think I've ever known a woman that loved watching, especially watching herself, as much as Ginny. After we watched a partly fast forwarded play-through, Ginny told Phil to make her a copy so she could use it for those times when she was just going solo.

Ginny and I took a shower together "to save water", but Phil said he would do it later after he had cleaned up the house. He made Ginny a copy of our lusty lunchtime fun on a thumb drive as she and I got dressed. Phil didn't bother. After the time spent together, it only seemed natural for Phil to be naked as he escorted us to the door.

"We definitely need to do this again soon," he announced as he gave Ginny a little kiss. She gave a playful pull on his dick while fully agreeing with his suggestion. Once outside, Ginny and I walked to our respective cars in silence.

"Are you ok," I asked her just because I felt it was the right thing to do.

"You mean other than the fact that I won't be able to walk right after having my cunt and ass assaulted by too cocks and two fists? Oh yeah, and the fact that I won't be able to sit on my stinging red ass for the rest of the day. I'll have to make sure my husband doesn't see that red ass when I get ready for bed tonight"

I was about to say I was sorry or some stupid thing like that, but before it got out of my mouth, Ginny spoke up.

"Don't say anything stupid like you're sorry," she laughed. "Remember this was pretty much my idea to get Phil to set this up. You need to understand that I got exactly what I expected and wanted. As you get to know me better, you'll understand."

"I'm surprised," I said, "that you haven't done something like this with Phil and maybe another guy you also have a relationship with."

"I'm seeing two other guys semi-regularly. They're both great fucks, but they don't want to do any sort of threesome or group thing. I don't know if they're too shy to be naked with another guy in the room watching them have sex or what. I was about to give up getting a threesome, but, asked Phil if you might be interested. Frankly, I've had a bit of a thing for you ever since I saw you that afternoon at the restaurant with Tonya."

I was a bit surprised to hear her say that, but answered, "I'm flattered, but the feeling is mutual. You should know that I've had a lot of inappropriate fantasies about you as well. That afternoon I thought you were extremely attractive, and I loved the sexy attitude you had about my disheveled shirt tail. It was both sexy and endearing."

"Well then," she smiled putting her hand around my arm, "Don't be a stranger. I'd love to get together with both you and Phil again, but I would also love some time with you one on one; that is if you aren't giving all your time to Tonya."

Did I detect a slight note of jealousy or competitiveness between the two women?

"You know," she added, "my legs may not be eight feet long with a cute little ankle bracelet like hers, but I have the same sweet hole between them that she does; and I know how to make good use of it. It goes without saying that my mouth is every bit as talented as hers."

I laughed out loud. "Yep, I sure found that out today."

"Besides, "she continued, "you might find that I'm not quite as 'bossy' as she is. In fact, I like being flat-out told what to do, and love doing what I'm ordered no matter what. If you want me to blow you, just tell me to, and I'll have your cock in my mouth in no time. If you want to fuck me or eat me, just tell me outright. I'll have my panties off and crotch presented for whatever you want. I don't need a lot of seduction. I like being a private whore for the right guy. Keep that in mind. There isn't much that I'm not up for. From some comments from Phil, my repertoire may be a tad more extensive than Tonya's. Ask and ye may receive some very slutty sex."

Her words burned I to my brain. I loved women who were so open about their sexuality. It's one of the things I loved about Tonya. But after being with Ginny for the past couple of hours, I could believe that she indeed may be a bit more "out there" than Tonya.

"Here," she said reaching into her bag for a pen and business card. "You already have the restaurant number, but this is my personal cell number. If you put it in your phone, make sure it's under some name like 'Jimmy' rather than Ginny. Call me and let's get together."

"You can be sure I will," I said giving her a little kiss.

"What are you going to do now Matthew?" I'm sure it's too early to go home assuming that you were supposed to be playing golf all day.

"Well, I'm going over to the golf course and hit a couple of buckets of balls and do some chipping and putting. I need to be outside for a while to look like I've been in the sun, and to work up a little sweat. I can't go home smelling like I just took a shower. I'll probably get lunch over there as well."

"Would it be gauche for a lady to invite herself to lunch?" she asked. "After all, the only thing I've had in my belly since breakfast is two loads of cum. I need a little more nourishment than that. Besides, I'd like to talk to you some more. I'll buy if you want me to."

I laughed out loud at her raw comment about nothing to eat since breakfast but two loads of cum.

"No need to buy," I assured her. "I'd love to talk and get to know the public-Ginny as well as the secret-sex-animal-Ginny."

We both laughed and got in our cars to drive over to the golf course.

12