Hotwife Co-Worker Ch. 08

Story Info
Married man wants his wife to join hotwife group.
5.2k words
4.45
10.3k
7
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers

Chapter 8 - Tonya's Plan

Lunch with Ginny was very pleasant and downright fun. She had a great sense of humor and only occasionally dropped a somewhat "suggestive" comment. In public, she was indeed a very intelligent, well-spoken, and proper lady. If I hadn't just spent a couple of hours with her and a buddy, naked, doing some relatively kinky things that included my tongue, cock, and fist up her snatch, I would have never suspected her of being anything but a perfect church bake sale lady. I'm sure the people sitting around us had no clue about what we had been doing only about 30 minutes earlier.

After lunch, Ginny left for home with reminders that I should call her. I spent an hour or so hitting a couple of buckets of balls followed by some chipping and putting on the practice green. All efforts that I doubted would make me any better at the stupid game. I got home, feeling just hot and sweaty enough to look legit. I grilled a couple of burgers for Jean and I to eat out on the deck.

The next morning at work, I was happy that Phil hadn't decided to pop in early and replay the events of the previous day. I suspected that he might appear later,, but perhaps by now, he was starting to view me as a regular part of his little group of friends, and that it wasn't necessary to rehash every time that we enjoyed some erotic physical fun. I had a lot to do that day and set out to do it.

Later that morning, I got a phone call from Tonya.

"Hey Matthew," she said cheerily, "are you really busy today or could I stop over sometime after lunch and chat? I'd offer to go out to lunch, but you know how rambunctious I can get when I'm with you after having a drink or two. I have a lot to get done today so it probably wouldn't be wise to ply me with wine. I'd suggest the cafeteria, but I don't think we should be seen there together too often. I'll just stop over to your office on 'official business' if that's ok?"

"Sure," I answered. "How about around three? I don't have anything scheduled after that so we won't be rushed. Is there a problem?"

I wondered if she had something to say about my Sunday fun and games with Phil and Ginny.

"Not at all," she responded. "I've been thinking about the conversation we had the other day about my having a little heart to heart with Jean regarding her private feelings about your marriage. It seemed to me that you were serious about my exploring that for you. Are you still interested?"

"Absolutely," I said. "I'll see you here around three."

A little after three that afternoon, there was a knock on my door jamb and I looked up to see Tonya standing in my doorway.

"Are we still on to talk?" she asked.

"Perfect timing," I said standing and walking toward her. "Do you want a coffee?"

She nodded. We went to the pot across the hall and then back to my office. I shut the door and she slid into the chair in front of my desk.

"How did your little adventure with Ginny go," she asked taking a cautious sip.

"I thought perhaps Phil would have given you a narration along with the video," I said. "Ginny wanted to take a copy with her."

"I figured that," Tonya responded. "Phil offered to run the video, but as I told you before, I'm not as much on watching him in action as he seems to be eager to watch me. It sounded from his comments that it was one hell of a 'round of golf' that you guys had."

We both laughed.

"But," she continued "it was the round of golf thing that gave me the idea for how to set up an opportunity to talk with Jean. I have tickets for this play in two weeks. It's a Sunday matinee at the theater we subscribe to. Normally Phil and I go together to a new production about every month or so. However, I suspect that the play scheduled for that day isn't one that would particularly suit Phil's interest. I thought, you and Phil could schedule some golf, and I'd call Jean to see if she wanted to go to the show with me. We'd have an early dinner afterward, and it would give us time for some wine lubricated girl talk. It would follow naturally given that this play deals with two couples going through some issues in their marriages. Pretty coincidental and convenient don't you think? If she says no, then I can just say that I will go back and put more pressure on Phil to go with me or ask someone else. What do you think? I know Jean likes theater. Do you think she'll go with me even though we aren't exactly everyday chit chat buddies."

"I think she'll do it," I responded. "She loves going to that sort of stuff, and I'm pretty sure she feels close enough to you to love the idea. Will you call her?"

"I'll give her a call tonight," Tonya said. "You just go along with everything. If for some crazy reason she feels like she needs to ask you if it's ok, you know what to say."

That evening after dinner, Tonya called and spoke with Jean about the play. Jean was delighted but wanted to know if I'd be ok with her being out all day. I explained that it would be a perfect day for me to play golf with Phil. All was set. The rest of the week and that weekend, there was no extracurricular activity planned with Tonya because Jean and I were going for a little weekend trip to a place in the mountains about three hours away.

The following week, Phil called me to say that we wouldn't be able to have what he hoped would be a "another Sunday golf threesome" with Ginny because of her issues with Mother Nature. Frankly I was surprised that was something he had on his mind. I was actually expecting to play golf while Tonya and Jean were at the show. As circumstances worked out, that's precisely what was going to happen.

The golf course paired Phil and I up with two strangers. That prevented us from talking freely about anything regarding the discussions between Tonya and Jean after the show. The subject of Tonya's ulterior motive was only hinted at subtly a few times. We did get to talk more freely about it when we decided to say for beer and burgers at the restaurant at the course. Phil pretty much reiterated what Tonya had told me about not forcing Jean into anything she didn't feel comfortable with. I was warned that if I got too aggressive about it, the whole plan may go bust. Basically the ball was in Jean's court, and I should just play dumb. Funny, that was something I never had a problem doing. Apparently it came naturally to me.

Phil and I finished eating, and I was almost home when I got a text from Tonya.

"Very interesting talk. You need to just listen and not over react. Be smart...T"

I stared at the text for a few seconds. "very interesting talk...listen... be smart." It really had me wondering what had transpired. I figured Jean wouldn't be home for a bit so I jumped into the shower. I was coming out of the bathroom just wearing a towel and nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw Jean standing there.

"Good God," I laughed. "Now that I've had a heart attack, I can relax. I didn't hear you come in."

"I called out," she said pulling off the towel, "But I guess you didn't hear me with the water running. How did the golf go? You aren't too tired for a little fun and games are you?"

I was standing there naked for only a few seconds before Jean was on her knees with my dick in her mouth. I have always loved the wonderful feeling of standing naked with a clothed woman submissively on her knees with my cock in her mouth. Now my wife is not averse to providing good blowjobs, and she's rather skilled at giving them. However, she normally doesn't play the aggressor with them. I was rather enjoying her taking over and being "aggressively submissive" if there even is such a thing.

"I know you had dinner with Phil," she said standing to kiss me, "But do you still have enough appetite for some pussy pie for dessert?"

I laughed out loud. Here again, out right dirty talking was not something she generally jumped in with unless she was pretty horny. I couldn't help wondering how her talk with Tonya may have lit her fire.

"You know me, Sweetie," I responded while pulling the zipper of her dress down. "I'm always ready for some pussy pie."

Her dress dropped to the floor, she kicked off her shoes, I unhooked her bra while she was pulling her pantyhose down. In seconds she was sprawled on the bed, legs open wide. No time wasted getting down to the action today.

"Dessert is served," she chuckled as I crawled up between her spread thighs and moved my face directly into her musky crotch. I breathed deeply. There was something about the scent of pussy that had me hard in no time; notwithstanding that her mouth action already had me hard as steel. There's nothing like a woman craving sex to get my heart pounding. I spread her pussy lips open and slathered my tongue up between them, probing into her fuck hole and up to her clit. She let out an animal moan of pleasure as she pulled my face into her crotch. She humped and wiggled like a crazy woman. She was a woman with a purpose.

"I'm going to wash your fucking face with my pussy juice," she growled as she continued humping my tongue and the fingers I had slipped into her cunt hole and asshole.

"OH GOD MATTHEW EAT ME! LICK ME! I want to cum on your face while you swallow me!" she pleaded.

I didn't have to be asked or ordered, I was too busy volunteering.

It seemed like no time and she was bucking and thrashing and pulling my face into the sodden swamp between her thighs. I loved it. She cried out with guttural moans and pleadings as she let go her orgasm on my face. I didn't even giver her time to finish as I mounted her and shoved my cock up into her soaking snatch. She continued bucking and cumming as I pounded into her. No gentle love making going on here folks, just all out slam bam fucking. I reached under her and grabbed her ass cheeks to lift her up of the bed. She wrapped her legs around me as I fucked like an animal in heat.

"FUCK ME!" she commanded. "FUCK ME FUCK ME AND KEEP FUCKING ME YOU FUCKING FUCK MACHINE!"

She came again grabbing my ass cheeks and pulling me into her. I couldn't control myself any longer and ejaculated stream after stream of nut lava deep into her.

I fell forward onto her trying to keep my weight on my elbows. We said nothing: just panted in each other's arms. It was one hell of a quickie. Her horniness pulled my trigger pretty quickly. Finally I went soft and I slipped out of her and rolled onto my back.

"Good Lord, Jean," I said staring at the ceiling but reaching down to take her hand. "How many glasses of wine did you have, and what was that play about? Was it some sort of live porno show? What got you so pumped?"

There was a long silence and finally Jean sat up against the headboard.

"Matthew," she said quietly. "It wasn't only the wine and show. It was the discussion I had with Tonya. I'd like to talk to you about something, and I hope you don't get all upset. I want you to listen and try to understand."

"Oh oh," I said. "This sounds dangerously serious. Am I in trouble?"

I thought of Tonya's text. "just listen... don't over react... be smart"

"No trouble." Jean said pushing my hair back off my forehead. "In fact, given some of the conversations we've had in the past, this may be something you'll be very happy to hear. I can't be sure anymore. Please just give me the courtesy and respect to listen before you say anything. I want to keep this objective and honest and caring."

My eyes connected with hers, and I nodded.

"I had a very interesting discussion with Tonya during dinner," she continued.

I had a twinge of panic worried that Tonya may have said something about the two of us, but I also believed that she was too smart for that.

"Did you know that Tonya and Phil have an open marriage?" Jean asked.

"What do you mean?" I countered. "Do you mean that they're swingers?"

"No, not exactly, or maybe in a manner of speaking," Jean said sort of fumbling for words. "I guess I'm not really sure about it. They don't go to swingers clubs or bars or to sex conventions to pick up strange couples to have sex. Then don't necessarily go out specifically looking to have sex with other couples. It means that they have given each other a 'permanent hall pass' to have sexual relationships with other people that they may meet and with whom they have a mutual attraction. They don't advertise or anything like those old swingers magazines from the 60's and 70's or on the internet. The only clue is this ankle bracelet that Tonya wears. Apparently, for those in the know, that basically signals that she's married but available to being approached for possible sexual involvement. Did you ever notice that ankle bracelet? Do you think others at work have noticed it?'

"I did notice it," I admitted not wanting to reveal too much. "But women are always wearing all sorts of baubles and jewelry from ear rings to toe rings to piercings and necklaces. I figure ankle bracelets are another bauble some women like to wear."

"Well apparently it's not that simple," Jean continued. "That bauble as you call it signals that she's a 'hotwife'. Do you know that term? It means that she's open to having sex with men that aren't her husband. The point is that Phil and Tonya do love each other and intend to stay married, but they also allow each other to have sexual friends outside the marriage with the understanding that it's simple sex and not heavy emotional involvement. It might be just a "fuck buddy" or can be someone they consider a long term friend that they connect with at an intimate level as well. It's just that they avoid heavy emotional involvement that could threaten their marriage, yet they allow each other the freedom to explore their sexuality with others. Please don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about because you sort of brought up that notion of sharing ourselves with others about ten years ago. Do you remember that?"

"I do," I answered. "I also remember that you were dead set against it. How do you feel about Tonya and Phil having that sort of relationship? Does it upset you?"

"Ten years ago, it might have upset me, just like ten years ago you bringing it up upset me," Jean explained. "But that was ten years ago. We were in a different place then. Ronnie hadn't even started high school. I was worried that such a thing would tear us apart. A lot of water has gone under the bridge since then. We aren't at the same place we were. I lot has changed in our relationship as well. I think we both realize that our sex life is pretty stale even though we've tried some things to add a little spice and something different. However, it's still comes out as the same old 'us' doing pretty much the same things in the same place. Admit it Matthew. You know what I'm talking about."

I thought for a minute because I needed to choose my words carefully.

"I do suppose I know what you mean," I admitted. "I know we've tried different things, but I'm sure it's not the same as being with a different person. I will admit to having a lot of fantasies about other people and I'm sure you do to."

"It's more than just fantasy," she said. She was quiet for a minute and then continued.

"I have to say something, and I really hope you can be calm and objective in light of what we're talking about." Jean said quietly. "I know you've had an affair with at least one woman since you first suggested the open-marriage idea ten years ago. Maybe more than one but I can't be sire. Don't try to deny it. I found a receipt for a local motel in your jacket; the sort of ordinary low level motel I know you wouldn't rent for a visiting client. I kept my mouth shut because I just hoped it would be a short lived thing and you'd get it out of your system. Who knows, maybe there was more than just one. I have no way of knowing what you may do on business trips."

I thought about denying it, but obviously she knew something, and I thought it better to just let the conversation play out about the main issue rather than starting a confrontation that I couldn't win. Tonya's words were playing again in my head; "just listen...don't over react...be smart." I said nothing, but just waited in silence.

"The truth is, Matthew, and here is where you have to stay open minded," Jean continued. "I too had an affair about five years ago. It lasted nearly nine months, but we both came to our senses. It wasn't with anyone you know, but a guy I met through my job. We were both going through the same issues of marriage frustration, and I suppose we just helped each other through it. But after a while, we both realized that what we were doing wasn't the best solution. We were great friends and we were so free and easy with our physical needs and desires. You never thought I had my own frustrations with our relationship, but I did. You have to understand, that I never, and he never, considered leaving our respective marriages. It was just that we found a special place with each other for a special period of time.

I'm not telling you this to get even or make you upset, but to let you know that we can't just keep on the way we are. I think that's what Tonya and Phil finally realized about six years ago."

I have to admit that I was a tad surprised to hear about Jean's affair but not really all that shocked. Based on my own life and those I've known, I think a lot more people than many suspect stray beyond the boundaries of total monogamy. Most never admit it to their spouse or even their friends, family, or clergy. It's one of those "take to your grave" secrets. I've always felt that we humans are not as monogamous as we like to claim. If we were that way by nature, there would not have been the need for so many rules and commandments and laws about it that had to be put in place centuries ago. I've always thought that people had to keep a realistic attitude about the facts of life. That's what I was determined to do right now; "just listen...don't over react... be smart."

"Is that how long Tonya and Phil have had this lifestyle?" I asked not wanting to dwell on our respective indiscretions. "How is it working out for them?"

"Yes," Jean answered. "They've been into this for about 5-6 years. They each have or had several intimate friends that they see maybe a couple of times a month or maybe just several times a year. It varies. They basically have separate friends, but have occasionally had threesomes. Somehow, I had a hard time imagining them in threesomes. Did you know about this?"

"How would I know?" I said sort of sidestepping the real answer. "People don't generally discuss their sex lives at work. Seriously Jean, I am really sorry about both of our affairs. I realize operating like that behind each other's back isn't a positive thing for any marriage. It wasn't a good thing for either of us.'

"There's no need for either of us to apologize at this point," she said. "We've both been guilty so neither one of us, or perhaps both of us, should feel bad about it. I just don't want to continue in a relationship where there's anger, frustration, and sneaking around behind each other's back."

A feeling of panic hit me. "What are you saying, Jean?" I asked with apprehension. "Are you saying you want a divorce?"

"NO!" she said emphatically. "Absolutely not; I don't want a divorce, and I hope you don't either. I've been worried all the way home from dinner about bringing up our affairs. I love you Matthew and I hope you love me. We have a son together. We have a home, and a history, and hopefully a long life together. I don't want a divorce, but I also don't want to just keep drifting along like we have been."

"So what are you saying?" I countered.

"I'm saying that I want to try what Phil and Tonya have," she said. "I would think you'd be happy to hear that given that you expressed that very desire years ago. I want to try opening our marriage to the possibility of experiences with other people and not have to sneak around about it. Maybe it would help each of us to rediscover the other in the process."

amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers
12