Hotwife Co-Worker Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused for long time before speaking. "OK, I'm willing," I said, "But isn't it really sort of dangerous to be messing around with other people? What about creeps and weirdos not to mention diseases."

Jean shook her head and answered, "I'm not suggesting that either of us go around picking up strangers or going to clubs or stuff like that. Tonya and Phil have a system in place for screening partners, and they vet the people they have relationships with very carefully. They and their friends maintain a serious system of vigilance. They're very careful and we can fit into the same plan."

"So what's your plan?" I asked with great anticipation.

"I had a long talk about this with Tonya," she answered. "I think you and I should wade slowly into this with Tonya and Phil themselves. I know you've probably had some long held desire for Tonya. I remember how you guys flirted with each other way back when we first met, and I see how you look at her when we've been together socially. I don't think you'd have any problems at all getting it on with her. On the other side of the coin, I've always found Phil to be very attractive both physically and intellectually. I think all of us have a lot in common and there's a real compatibility that exists on all sides. Tonya is quite sure that Phil would love having sex with me and she admitted to harboring secret feelings for you for years. We're good friends that trust each other, and I think it would be easy for us to take a long term friendship to the next level."

"So," I said, "Are you suggesting that you and I and Tonya and Phil get together for some sort of wild fuck and suck orgy?"

"Actually I wouldn't put it that way," Jean said laughing. "I don't know if either of us are ready for a sex swap orgy of that sort. Tonya thinks that the best thing would be for Phil and I to go off together alone while you and she go off together. That way, we wouldn't be self-conscious or inhibited about seeing each other with different people. Maybe it could evolve into your 'wild fuck and suck orgy' in the future, but initially we can just sort of have some alone time in separate rooms and see how it works out. Frankly Matthew, I'm very excited and aroused about the idea and thought about it all the way home. It's probably why I was hot to jump your bones, especially when I saw you wearing nothing but a towel."

We both laughed out loud and it felt good that we could be so relaxed after what was a very sensitive and potentially combative discussion.

"OK," I finally said. "It seems like you and Tonya have made these plans that were quite contingent on what Phil and I would say about them. What have you decided is the next step?"

"Well," Jean responded. "Tonya has this doctor friend that she would want us to see for a complete screening for any sort of STD. Apparently, he's a guy that keeps tabs on what I suppose is some sort of circle of people that Phil and Tonya have relationships with. I have no idea how these other people may or may not interact with each other. We never talked about that. Anyway, she wants us to get checked out since she knows that both you and I have had some extracurricular activity. If all goes well, then we can arrange to go over to Tonya and Phil's for some drinks and what I would like to call intimate physical friendship.

"OK," I said. "I'm up for giving it a try. If it doesn't work out, we need to agree that neither of us will hold the other to blame or make any sort of issue about it. You call Tonya and set up what you need to set up.

The next day I called Tonya first thing in the morning to make sure she would tell Dr. Jeff to go along with what was happening and to not let on about ever having seen me before. I needed to make sure that Phil wouldn't give anything away either. Tonya assured me that it would all be taken care of. Jean and I could go see Dr. Jeff either together or separately, and he would play dumb.

Jean requested that we see Dr. Jeff together and made the appointment for us. When we arrived, Dr. Jeff indeed pretended like he was meeting me for the first time. I was grateful that Tonya had gotten him the message. Jean went in for her exam first because she was nervous and didn't think she could stand waiting around.

When it was my turn, Dr. Jeff said, "I guess it's only been about two months since I've seen you. Normally we push for a screening every three months but obviously you're going along with some pretense to not let your wife know you've already been here. What's happening? Tonya gave me some information but basically just told me to act like you're here for the first time."

"It's a bit of a long story," I said. "After some things I said to Tonya about the relationship status between Jean and I, she and Jean had a long talk about open marriage. Now Jean is interested in giving the lifestyle a try. It goes back a lot of years to something I said to her, and now it's coming to the surface again. The bottom line is that we're going through the protocol of the medical screening before we have a bit of a trial run with Tonya and Phil to see how things pan out."

"I understand all of that," Dr. Jeff indicated. "Tonya covered all of that with me. We already know that you're clean as a whistle and unless you've been with somebody outside our little circle of friends, there's no reason for you to be here for at least another month. But I got the impression from Tonya that we needed to do this because Jean had a fairly long term thing with someone abut 5-6 years ago?"

"That's the situation," I answered. "I would think that there's no issue with her because if she was harboring some sort of STD, it probably would have manifested itself in me years ago. Given that I'm pure as a newborn, I doubt that she has anything to worry about. Yet, this is all part of the process."

"I agree," Jeff said. "From what I saw in her physical, I don't think there's an issue, but the blood test is always a good idea. We'll do one for you just as a back-up, but if you haven't been out messing around, I think we can save you a few bucks by just leaving it at that. I won't make you jerk off in the cup again, although as I remember it, Tonya was here to help you along with that little task, and it was probably more of a fun time than a chore."

We both laughed as he prepared for the drawing some blood.

Jean and I didn't say much about the doctor's exam on the way home or for the next few days. Long about day four she was getting antsy and wondered why we hadn't heard anything. That evening, she got the phone call from Dr. Jeff that all was fine for both of us. Obviously I wasn't surprised. Jean immediately called Tonya to tell her, and the two of them agreed to a little get together at Tonya and Phil's house a week from the coming Saturday. Both of us were looking forward to it, but in the back of my mind, I was still wondering if Jean was going to go through with it or perhaps back out at the last minute. However, if nothing else, the anticipation of that approaching evening sure pumped some mojo into our sex life, and we fucked more during that week than we had for the last couple of months. She seemed really turned on about the thought of being with Phil and me being with Tonya. I wondered if that would have been the case if she had known about the times I'd already been with her over the past two months. This was all a side of Jean I had never seen before. I knew that she had had at least 7-8 guys she was willing to admit to before we were married, but I hadn't really thought about her being with another guy during our married years. I know it shouldn't be a surprise. Who knew what the evening with Phil and Tonya would bring, but the die was cast, and we were on our way to perhaps changing our marriage, one way or the other, for the rest of our lives.

12