Hotwife Co-Worker Ch. 09

Story Info
Man's wife decides to be a hotwife herself.
4.8k words
4.64
8.9k
12

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers

Pandora's Box

Jean and Tonya together planned a little evening of drinks and hors d'oeuvres at Tonya and Phil's house. They felt like a heavy dinner would just be too long to get through given the anticipation on all sides. A few drinks and some nibblies would be enough to loosen up with before moving on to better things. Jean certainly seemed in the right frame of mind to carry forward with the plans, and I was hoping that was the case. I had several independent conversations with Phil and Tonya, and both assured me that they would do nothing to spook Jean by making things seem "tawdry". This was not intended to be any sort of fuck-a-thon in the middle of the living room even though everyone knew that an evening of raw sex was going to be shared.

We arrived at Tonya and Phil's place, and they greeted us like any couple would that was just coming over for an evening of bridge or to see pictures of their river cruise through Germany. I was trying to act calm, but I was pretty nervous not knowing if all would go as planned. I still wondered if Jean would change her mind at the last minute, and say she wanted to go home. I noticed that Jean quaffed her first glass of wine in nearly one gulp as did I with my Maker's on the rocks. Jean downed another with a few finger foods, and was nearly finished her third. It wasn't long before a fourth was in her hand. I knew that three was usually where her inhibitions started going out the window. After about 20 minutes, it was Tonya that finally broke the ice by coming to sit on my lap, nibble my ear, and whisper filthy suggestions into it. I could feel the swelling in my pants even though I knew we were being observed from across the room. Jean watched us for a minute, but then took the cue as Phil came over to her on the couch. He started kissing her neck and letting his hand slide over her breasts and then up her skirt. I could tell by the look on Jean's face that she was enjoying it. She was not about to stop him as his hand slid all the way to her crotch. She was probably happy that she had decided not to wear panty hose and was now probably feeling Phil's fingers slip past her thong panties and into her pussy. I did the same with Tonya only to learn that she wasn't wearing panties at all. Instant hard-on. Tonya spoke up.

"I think," she said quietly, "that it's time that we adjourn to separate rooms. Phil and Jean can take the master bedroom while Matthew and I can go to the guest room at the other end of the hall. That way there will be two doors and 15 feet of hallway to prevent any of us from hearing too much."

As Tonya and I turned toward one end of the hall, I looked back over my shoulder as Phil escorted Jean to the master bedroom with his hand fondling her ass. Jean was not looking back. Soon Tonya and I were behind the guest room door. She was naked in no time because she was wearing no underwear beneath her skirt or top. She helped me out of my clothes and was quickly on her knees with my already-hard member between her lips. I watched her mouth fucking my dick and doing that light ball tickling and licking she knew I liked. I couldn't help wondering if Jean was in the same position in the master bedroom working on Phil's cock. I tried to picture Jean blowing Phil as he stood naked or sat on the edge of the bed.

Tonya finally stood to kiss me as I fondled her breasts and fingered her already wet slick pussy slit.

"I'm sure," she said, "that those few hors d'oeuvres didn't sate your hunger for something sweet and juicy."

She pulled the covers back and put one pillow on top of the other before lying down and spreading her legs wide to give me that special view I've always loved of a vulnerable welcoming pussy. I didn't have to be asked to crawl up between her beautiful legs as she put her legs over my shoulders. I took a deep breath of her pungent woman musk, and went to work with my fingers and tongue. Tonya's fingers ran through my hair and caressed my ears as I probed my tongue into her hot fuck hole and up to her sensitive clit nubbin I had visions of Jean with her legs open for Phil's tongue, or on her hands and knees as he plowed her pussy with his ample cock. I must have been sending these thoughts by ESP because Tonya took me by the ears and raised my head so that our eyes met.

"I know you can do better than that, Sweetie," she cooed. "I think your body may be in this room but your mind is in the room down the hall. Stop thinking about what's going on there and start focusing on what's going on here. She's going to be fine. Jesus, it's Phil that she's with, not some stranger from a bar. We've all been friends for 25 years for God's sake. You know that he's not going to harm her in any way. He respects her, and he's going to do all he possibly can to make this the most wonderful erotic experience for her. She deserves it. But I also deserve it. Get both your mind and body in here with me."

"I just couldn't help wondering," I said. "You don't think he has those video cameras going down there do you?

"No," Tonya said emphatically. "He and I both agreed that video would be off limits for the first time with her. We don't want to do anything that pushed her beyond her comfort level, and right now, none of us knows what her comfort level is. So rest easy that there's no video, Phil's not going to push her into something she doesn't wand, and just lets you and I have a nice evening together."

I went back to my pussy eating with the gusto that I knew would drive Tonya up the wall. She was moaning and writhing, and I expected her to cum on my face. Instead, she shifted around, pushed me onto my back, and shoved her crotch into my face as she took my flesh pole into her mouth. We both relaxed and enjoyed a sweet 69 for a long time relishing the joy of eating and being eaten at the same time. Again, I fully expected her to let herself cum on my face while I licked, and nibbled, and fingered her cunt hole and asshole. Instead, she lifted off of me, straddled me, and lowered herself rather aggressively onto my stiff meat. She rode me hard, dropping herself down onto me like she was trying to drive my cock right through her. She pressed down hard and ground into me until the dam broke. She let out a somewhat muffled scream as her cunt gushed torrents onto my cock and balls as it ran through my thighs onto the sheets.

While she was still in mid orgasm, I lifted her up, ordered her to get onto all fours and slammed my cock up into her cunt so hard I felt like I was going to shove it into her uterus. She let out a muffled scream into the mattress as she gripped the sheets in her fists. I was not about to make love to her. I was in fuck-crazy mating stallion mode as I slammed my cock in and out of her as fast and has hard as I could. I brought my palm down hard on her lifted right ass cheek... SMACK! Then on the left... SMACK! Again and again, right, left, right, SMACK! SMACK!; left watching her ass turn a glowing red. All the while I continued to pound her pussy mumbling filthy things that I'm not sure she really heard. She was too busy yelping under my hand and mumbling her own filthy comments.

"Come on you fuck monger," she growled looking back at me. "Show me what you can do with that fucking dick of yours."

"You got it," I said right back at her. "You told me you were a cum slut so show me how much you love taking it like a little bitch in heat."

I don't know what was going through me or her for that matter. I was in a mood to really use her like a little whore. Smacking her ass wasn't normally in our repertoire even though Tonya seemed to enjoy it from Phil. All I could think was that her husband was in another room probably pounding the hell out of my own wife's cunt so I was going to do the same with his wife's cum hungry snatch.

Soon, I felt that "point of no return" welling up inside me. It's that point where you know you couldn't stop ejaculation even if your life depended on it. The thing is, you still wanted to hold back and delay because you know that the longer you did, the more exquisite it was going to be when you finally erupted into a willing woman's cunt, ass, or mouth. Maybe I would just blast it all over her waiting face and smear it around with my dick. It's especially nice when you have your cock in her mouth and you know you don't have to be a gentleman and say you're cumming to give her the option of pulling back. You know she wants it too. You just let it go while she takes it all. I contemplated pulling out and feeding my juice to her as I did that first afternoon in her bedroom, but somehow, I was more into a primal mating mode that had me wanting to fill her cunt with my sperm. Was Phil filling Jean's snatch with his? I tried to hold back enjoying that tingle of anticipation as long as I could, but then let out as quiet a bellow as I could as my viscous sperm laden cream spurted deep into her. It was animal; it was exquisite.

When I finally emptied myself into the deep recesses of her womanhood, I fell back onto the bed. Instantly, Tonya had my cock in her mouth.

"Ummmm," she moaned. "I love the taste of you and me mixed together. How about you Matthew? How about some crame pie for you?"

She wasted no time straddling my face with her cum filled pussy. My love of raunchy sex kicked in and I delighted in licking and sucking up our mixed sex nectar from her sticky sloppy cunt hole. I was in full pervert mode at this point. In a few minutes, she lay on top of me kissing me and licking my face.

"Ummm, the taste of pussy and cum on a man's face is every bit as good as on his cock," she cooed.

She rolled off of me and lay next to me with her face nestled into my neck. I gently stroked her back and caressed her neck, but couldn't help letting my thoughts carry me down the hall again. Was Jean lying there nestled next to Phil like Tonya was to me, or was he still fucking her open snatch or mouth? Was she all sweaty and sticky with his man juice? Would he want to fuck her in the ass? I assumed probably not the first time with her, but I couldn't be sure. Jean and I had only tried butt fucking a couple of times over the years. It was not something she seemed to particularly enjoy, or at least so she said. I wondered if she had done it with her fuck buddy that she had the affair with. Did fucking another guy's wife automatically entitle you to butt fucking her even if she didn't do it with her husband? I tried to pull my mind back into the guest room. I had to keep reminding myself that whatever was going on down the hall was the business of Jean and Phil just as what had happed in this room was purely the business of Tonya and me.

I did not want to fall asleep, but also felt that I should go and clean up a bit. I really didn't want to re-unite with Jean smelling like Tonya's pussy and my cum. Those two had the master bath to clean up in, but I had to go down hall to the main bath. I opened the door a crack to make sure neither of them was out in the hall and then padded naked down to the main bath. I washed my face, hands, dick, balls, and thighs that Tonya had soaked with her cum squirt. I tried listening again for any sounds coming from the master bedroom. Silence. Maybe they were being super discrete or perhaps were dozing. I scurried back to the guest room. Tonya was sitting on the bed waiting for me.

"I guess you still feel like you shouldn't let your wife smell another woman on you," she chuckled. "Phil and I never worry about that anymore. Maybe we should get dressed and go back to the living room and wait for them."

We both got dressed and went to the kitchen. Tonya had me open a bottle of champagne in anticipation of Jean and Phil's arrival. No sooner had I popped the cork when Jean and Phil came in. My eyes met Jean's and I tried to read her mind through them but wasn't quite sure what I saw.

I took a glass of champagne to her and offered it saying, "Are you OK?"

"I'm fine," she answered smiling and taking a sip. "How about you?"

"Fine," I answered smiling back. I was trying to assess the sincerity of her comment.

"We'll talk when we get home," Jean said smiling.

Phil raised his glass. "Here's to what hopefully will be another new chapter in the level of friendship between people who have shared a wonderful friendship for many years."

We all drank.

Tonya said, "Should we go into the living room to have a little to eat and finish this bottle?"

Jean answered, "It's getting a bit late, and I think we should be going home."

I wasn't quite sure how to take her comment. Was she really just tired, or was she embarrassed or upset and wanted to be out of there? I wasn't sure how to read her. However, I wasn't going to question her wish. We left amid hugs and kisses and talk about getting together again.

Once in the car, I wasn't sure what to expect. Would I hear negative things? Would there be tears or cheers? I didn't have to wait for my answer.

Jean leaned over and kissed me really hard and deep. She smiled and said, "Thank you Sweetheart. It really went well for me. I hope it went as well for you too. I can't wait to get home."

She took my hand and kissed it and held onto it till we were out on the main road.

"Matthew, I'm really so glad and happy we did this," she said. "I feel so free and liberated. I hope you feel the same way. I can't help thinking how good it will be to enjoy this sort of thing with Tonya and Phil again. Maybe we can even go on a vacation or cruise with them. Wouldn't it be great to swap bedrooms and maybe even be together as a foursome? I really think I could do that. Do you think you could do that? Could you watch me with Phil and know I was watching you with Tonya?"

"I think so," I said not wanting to appear overly enthusiastic till I really understood the lay of the land. "I was worried that you would be sort of jealous and upset. Then again, I think how we've handled the realization that both of us have had outside relationships indicates that maybe we've crossed a line to being mature and open minded about it."

"I do too," she said, "but I'm not sure we should necessarily talk about the details of what we did tonight. I know Tonya said Phil loves to hear about details of her with other men because it really turns him on. I'm not sure how you'd feel about that. I'd rather not talk about details of what either of us did if that's ok with you. All I know is that I felt so comfortable with Phil tonight. I knew from the start I could trust him. It wasn't as if I were with stranger. I kept thinking that this is a guy I've known for 25 years and it just almost felt like a natural progression to go beyond just platonic friendship. Did you feel that way about Tonya? I know she probably did. She already told me that she used to have a crush on you way back before you and I met and she started dating Phil. Did you know that? How come you guys never dated?"

I just sort of grunted that I didn't although I did know based on what she had already told me weeks ago as what Tonya had told me months ago.

"I suppose." I answered. "Tonya and I never dated back then because perhaps I saw her as much more sexually adventurous than I was at the time, and maybe I felt a little intimidated."

"I hope you don't feel like that now." Jean said. "I think she probably feels like I do that you are such a long term friend that you guys should feel as comfortable in bed as anywhere else."

We rode in silence for a few minutes.

"You know," Jean spoke up. "Tonya has a few men friends that she said she would be happy to introduce me to. She says that maybe I could connect with one of them. I'd like to try that. I want you to know and understand that I wouldn't want to feel like I was hiding something from you. We need to be really open about this or it may fail. Tonya says that Phil may be willing to introduce you to some of his lady friends. I would be ok with that. We've all been screened physically and it seems like everybody in Tonya and Phil's group of friends is trustworthy and safe in every way."

I indicated that I was ok with all she said. We rode the rest of the way home mostly in silence. I wondered what Jean was thinking about, but she had already talked about her liberation and the potential of more times together and the potential of us meeting other friends.

No sooner had we gotten in the house than Jean put her arms around me and kissed me hard and deep. I couldn't help thinking that it was a near certainty that less than an hour ago Phil had had his cock in the mouth I was kissing. Perhaps he finished on her face and in her mouth as we had done with Ginny. Perhaps he had told her to take it in her mouth and swallow it as I had done with Tonya that first time and Phil had seen on the video. Jean knew my preferences well enough to know that I had most certainly spent time with my tongue in Tonya's pussy. With the intensity that she was kissing me, it obviously didn't bother her. Maybe it even turned Jean on to think of my mouth on Tonya's crotch or that maybe she had swallowed Phil's cum. I had to admit to myself that the more I thought of Phil using my wife, the more turned on I got. I suppose that intellectually we are all programmed to believe that our spouse shouldn't be having sex with anyone else, but in reality, the primal animal part of us finds the idea very erotic.

Our kissing became more passionate and we undressed each other right in the foyer. We began groping each other; my fingers in her cunt; her pulling at my hardening cock. I was tempted to throw her on the floor and fuck her right there, but the hard cold tile didn't seem like a great idea.

"Let's take this party upstairs," I whispered into her ear.

She literally ran up the steps with me following. Before we even got to the bedroom, she dropped to her knees and mouth fucked my engorged dick like a hungry animal. I allowed myself to enjoy it for a few minutes and then lifted her by the arms and nearly threw her onto the bed. I clambered up between her legs and plastered my face into her nearly dripping cunt. She pulled my face into her and humped like she hadn't had sex in months, yet I knew she was doing this with my friend less than an hour ago.

"OH GOD EAT IT MATTHEW!" she moaned. "EAT IT! LICK IT LIKE YOU LICKED TONYA'S! SMELL IT! TASTE IT! SWALLOW ME!"

I didn't have to be ordered. I was all in with a hunger and need that was over the top. How could I be this horny after having just spent the evening fucking and sucking with Tonya. I used my thumbs to spread Jean's fuck tunnel open and wormed my tongue up as far as I could into the body cavity that I knew housed Phil's cock earlier. Perhaps he indeed did fill her with his seed, but if he did, I couldn't tell by the smell or taste. Was I a cuckold for licking the pussy another man just fucked? I didn't feel like a cuckold. I felt wild and free and horny as hell.

Jean thrashed and writhed and moaned and finally screamed out as she came and came and came. It seemed to go on forever.

When she finally slowed down I knelt between her legs, grabbed her ankles to hold her wide open and plunged my hot hard cock into her balls deep in one quick penetration. She was so wet and slick and ready that it gave no resistance. I worked my arms under her knees to pin her legs back and pounded in to her.

"That's it Baby," she moaned. "Fuck the living shit out of me. Fuck me like your own private whore. Take it. Use it. Fuck it. I want it to be so fucking good for you Baby. I want you to want me."

In the past, Jean never seemed to like this sort of full out animal fucking. She had seemed to be more of the slow and gentile type, but here lately, and surely after tonight, she was indeed behaving like my own private whore and I was loving it. Each time I bottomed into her and smacked against her pubic bone, I could feel my balls slapping against her asshole. It was a full out fuck fest.

amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers
12