Hotwife Co-Worker Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached around under her and grabbed her ass cheeks. They were actually wet with the juice running out of her cunt hole. I hadn't felt her this wet for years. I slid my slick finger right up into her asshole as I continued pounding her pussy.

"OH JESUS!" Jean screamed as she felt my finger invade her backdoor. We had done this before, but sometimes she had balked at anal penetration of any sort. Not tonight. It was as though she wanted both of her crotch holes filled.

I could sense that I was getting close and wasn't going to hold out much longer.

"Where did Phil cum?" I demanded looking right at her. "Where did he give it to you?"

"Oh my tits," Jean told me. "He shot it all over my tits and face."

I pulled out, grabbed my dick just as it started spurting my semen. The first spurt went all over her tits. I clambered forward and straddled her face.

"Open your mouth," I commanded just as my second spurt splattered on her nose and cheek. "You want to be fucked like my private whore, then open your mouth."

She did as told and opened her mouth wide. The third spurt went across her lips with some landing in her mouth.

I lay forward and got my cock back into her sloppy slick snatch just as my fourth pulse left my pee hole. I kissed her and licked her face and squirmed my chest around to smear my cum all over her tits. She kissed me hard licking the cum off of my lips and tongue as she wrapped her legs around me and accepted what little bit of many juice I could pump into her. Our chests and faces were a sticky cummy mess. It was wonderful.

We lay there panting for a long time before I rolled off of her and onto my back. I was surprised when she went down to lick my cock clean. It was the second time tonight that a woman had done that but I wasn't going to mention that to Jean. I wondered if she had also sucked the dying dribbles of Phil's juice out of his dick after he had unloaded on her tits. Then Jean surprised me by straddling my face to let me smell and taste her after her wild evening.

"Just think Matthew," she cooed. "Tonight, I had two different men inside of me. Believe it or not, that's the first time in my life I've ever done that, even back in college. I was such a conventional girl. My boyfriends were so conventional too; regular normal sex by the book. Even when I was having my affair years ago, I was actually careful to not have sex with you the same day I had sex with Alan; that was his name. I always felt it would be so very wrong to let you fuck me the same day that he did. But tonight, I took a step that I've only fantasized about. Who knows, maybe someday I'll have a threesome or even more. I hope you don't think I'm saying that to be mean in any way. If I have a threesome, I'd like you to be part of it. Maybe you and I and Phil could try that sometime? I really hope you still love and respect me Matthew. I will always love and respect you, even if like you and Phil and Tonya did something like that.

"I know Sweetheart," I said holding her closer. "I do love you and this is going to be a great new chapter in our life and marriage."

The thing is that I truly believed it. I did love Jean, always had. I loved her as my wife, the mother of my son, as a friend, and now as this wild sexual animal that had somehow for the most part remained below the surface for many years.

"Oh Matthew," Jean answered, "I think you're so right. I just know this is going to be good for us. I'm so glad I had that long talk with Tonya. She really made me admit a lot of things to myself that I had kept bottled up and gave me the courage to speak talk to you. She truly made me believe that you'd understand and support it."

Not surprising I thought to myself. Part of me hated leading Jean on that she herself was the one to move in this direction when there were so many things that manipulated her in that direction. Still, many times in life we need some invisible hand pushing or pulling us in on direction or another.

I lay there with Jean's face nestled into my neck thinking about all that had transpired in the past two months. I sincerely hoped that both mine and Jean's wishes would pan out. I thought of Jean's wish about traveling with Phil and Tonya or meeting some of Tonya's gentleman friends or perhaps meeting her own as time went by. I thought of Tonya's words about being careful what I wished for and opening Pandora's box. So far it seemed like I was getting what I wished for and the lid to Pandora's box was indeed fully opened. However, who knew what time would bring. I was exhausted and so was Jean. I thought that she had perhaps drifted off to sleep but then heard her say something quietly.

"Matthew?" she cooed softly.

"Yes." I answered.

"Next month for my birthday?

"Yes?"

"Buy me an ankle bracelet."

THE END (for now)

12