Hotwife Confessions - Frotting

Story Info
A hotwife confession about frotting.
1k words
4.02
44.7k
39
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please be advised- If you are sensitive to open marriages, swingers, Cuckolds, Hotwives, etc. Please do us all a favor and skip this story entirely. I promise it wasn't written for you anyway.

Everyone else... Enjoy!!

*

I always have had fantasies of being a slut. I recall masturbating in my room with thoughts of multiple cocks and aggressive men. My favorite books involved an overly possessive man with an overactive sex drive aimed at an average woman. I had no idea my life would become a reflection of my fantasies. I did not even know that was possible.

I always knew my husband was a little kinky. He always commented about specific sexual acts on T.V. and "joked" about wanting to try different things. However, I never knew my husband wanted me to be his little slut when we were dating. Back then, we didn't talk much about fantasies or sexuality. We did what most couples did; we tried our best to be what we thought the other person wanted us to be. It is that simple. I put out the vibe that I was just a good girl with a great sense of humor and a nice chest. Nothing more, nothing less. He portrayed the vibe that he was a dominant alpha male with a drive for success. We weren't lying or deceiving each other; we weren't exactly forthcoming with our needs and desires either.

Back then, he had no idea that my fantasy would be taken by a group of men and passed around like a joint at a college frat party. Each guy would take a hit before he passed me on to the next. I would be required to do nothing more than take it. Ugh. Even now, the thought of it drives my insides ablaze with passion and electricity. It wasn't until after our wedding that we both opened up about our fantasies. Luckily, they seemed to match up perfectly. He wanted his wife (me) to be a slut, and I also wanted to be one. A perfect match!

I fooled around with a couple of women when we were younger. I always liked the softness of their lips--how they danced with me sexily. I even wanted to feel their breasts, which was strange because I have breasts. You would think touching someone else's chest wouldn't be much fun, but it is! My husband always seemed to enjoy watching me flirt and play with women. It was not what I would prefer, but it was sometimes fun.

The first time I let a man fuck me in front of my husband was exhilarating. This man was a stranger. We flirted at the bar and returned to our place to fool around. I looked at my husband with another man deep inside me, and our eyes lit up. I reached out to my husband and grabbed his hand, and held it while this giant, foreign cock brought me to climax. I was physically gushing onto this new man's shaft while emotionally gushing in my husband's grasp. It was everything I had anticipated and so much more.

I wanted both men to know I was grateful and enjoying them. So I took both of them, one in each hand, and eagerly played. I eventually got them close enough together to lick their tips simultaneously. They were both very straight men. Yet, they were not resisting my intention to bring them together. I wanted them both in my mouth at the same time. I wanted them both inside me.

I have never felt my husband's erection so strong. I knew he was enjoying himself because, despite years of great sex and sexual playing, I had never seen him throbbing the way he was at that moment. I wanted them both to cum for me, but not yet. I had to have them inside of me first.

I slowly guided my husband toward my opening with one hand. Being sure to keep the men close together with my other hand. I escorted the stranger down toward my midsection, adjusted myself to allow them more room, and gently rubbed his hardness against my husband's. Neither man retreated or resisted.

I used my arousal as lubrication to massage the two men together. I loved seeing both firm pieces of flesh gliding against each other. My husband came first, shooting onto my hand and the stranger's cock. I enthusiastically kept stroking as my husband's orgasm glistened. It was so sexy and satisfying to see this new lover's cock throbbing as I rubbed it faster and faster. He was about to explode and add to the already messy scene that was in my hands.

I leaned down quickly and put both men in my mouth while caressing and cradling them with my hands. They tasted beautifully mixing in my mouth--the familiar taste of my husband and the tangy exotic taste of someone new. My body was aching while my mind was racing about what could be next for me, for us. I fondled them both as they softened in my hand. Then, like a wild sex creature, I started wiping as much of their mixed orgasms as possible with my hands and rubbing their fluids against my now-soaking and swollen opening. I wanted every drop inside of me.

The men caressed me softly and played with my hair as I brought myself closer to climax. They each took turns kissing my neck and back. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, and I grabbed my husband's head and urged him to go down on me. He readily obliged, plunged his tongue inside me, and started consuming me like a ravenous lion. Holding the back of his head to keep him firmly in place, I began jerking my hips violently. I could feel his tongue swimming around inside me and his chin securely pressed into my folds. I reached my pinnacle of intensity and continued holding him in place to ensure he swallowed every drop of the sexual cocktail I helped produce.