Hotwife Diaries Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
It was the first time we explored this fantasy in reality.
2.3k words
4.44
6.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked through the hotel room door, not really sure what to expect. It was his idea to bring home another man, but a part of me thought he would call it off before we got here. The man I brought from the gym closed the door behind us, dropping his gym bag just inside the bathroom to the left of the entrance. We walked down the short hall to find a note on the king size bed.

Just ran down for some champagne, don't wait for me to start. Enjoy.

"I guess we just start without him." I smiled at the man I didn't even bother to remember the name of. He wasn't someone who wouldn't be around after this anyway, his body was all I wanted from him.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked, stepping in closer. His Versace cologne wrapped around me just like his arms did around my waist.

"Just not on the lips. It's a rule." I told him, offering my neck instead.

"I'm not much for rules, but seeing as I get to fuck you, I guess I will mind this one this time." His lips brushed just below my ear, sending shivers and goosebumps across my smoldering skin. His hold around my waist tightened, pulling me into his hard muscled body. I sank into him, getting high on his touch and smell. Fuck, I loved being kissed on my neck, bit too and don't even get me started on the feeling of a large strong hand lightly squeezing my neck. I loved to flirt with danger and the adrenaline rush.

His hands roamed over my body, down my back to my ass where he squeezed and ground his already hard cock into my core. I moaned with pleasure and anticipation. My heart pounding wildly in my chest, threatening to break out. My skin burned with heat, leaving a fire trail where one of his hands slid from my ass to breast.

"I was dying to get my hands on your sweet little body since the first time I saw you at the gym. You are just so fucking delicious and you always smell fucking amazing."

"Wait until you get her naked." A voice said for the direction of the door. My body instinctively went rigid, my body panicking because I had been caught before my brain reassured me that this was okay; his idea even. John just chuckled as he walked in with confidence, going to the desk to put the champagne in the bucket before introducing himself to the man that was going to fuck his wife. Tom, that right, that was his name.

"So," He looked at Tom, "are you going to strip my wife or do you want her to do it herself?"

Tom took his time to undress me, kissing and licking my skin as he went. Licking, sucking and nibbling my nipples, making a pool in my light pink lace boyshorts. Sinking to his knees in front of me, slowly pulling my skirt down revealing soaked fabric. John had pulled his hard cock out, stroking slowly as he watched Tom pull my right leg up onto the bed, making me balance on one foot. I watched John as he watched Tom kiss up my thigh to my aching pussy. Tom moaned into my pussy as he ran his tongue over the fabric in a long pull; John's gaze darkened with lust. Watching, being watched and being licked was such an amazing combination, my body was overly sensitive and reacting to even just the lightest of touches.

Pulling the fabric of my panties down, Tom pushed me down to lay back on the bed next to John, propping my legs up so that Tom's tongue could finally meet my bare pussy. I moaned against his mouth as he worked, my husband looking down on me a sexy smile on his lips.

"Does his tongue feel good on your pussy baby?" He asked me, petting my hair sweetly.

"Yes" I started to pant as Tom ran his tongue quickly back and forth over my clit, "Fuck, yes, I'm going to cum." I could barely get the words out of my moaning mouth as an orgasm built up inside of me, flexing all my muscles to the point of delicious pain.

"Yes baby, cum on his tongue." Without another word, my body uploaded with pleasure. Tom drove his in and out of my wet hole, my hands went to his hair on instinct, not allowing him to move away as I writhed in pleasure that pulsed throughout my body like a tidal wave. My body felt like a light bulb that turned on for the first time, toes curling, skin electrified and wet with a small sheen of sweat. "Fuuuuuck'' John hissed as I came back down to earth under Tom's mouth, "I love watching you cum." Leaning down his lips met mine with a passionate kiss. It was a heady mixture to have both sets of lips kissed and tongued at the same time and Tom didn't seem to be done with me just yet.

John was pumping his big hard cock a little faster now, kissing me and kneading my breasts.

"Put it in my mouth." I whispered between kisses. Not wanting him to cum just yet, I started slowly, kissing the almost purple swollen head. Licking lightly, the sweet and salty precum staining my lips and tongue. I loved the taste of precum, knowing that I did that to a man almost making me cum from the approval. John's hand acting as a ponytail tie, he guided me where he wanted to be licked, flicking my tongue over the seam of his cock head. Tom found my clit with his teeth, isolating the sensitive nub so he could suck and run circles around it with his tongue. As I reached another climax, John drove his cock deep into my mouth and down my throat making me gag as I came yet again in Tom's mouth, his strong arms wrapped under my thighs and over my hips, keeping me pinned down to the bed. I wanted to thrash and break free from his pleasure pain Tom was unleashing on me but between his grip and John face fucking me, I was helpless to do anything just take it. Overstimulated, sobbing with bliss and a drooling mess; I fucking loved it!

"You are going to want to try that pussy on your cock Tom. She knows just what to do to make a cock feel amazing." John's praise as he released my mouth, letting me breathe once more, to look at Tom between my legs with an amused expression.

"I can't wait." Tom pulled his arms away but I could still feel his grip, my body unwilling to move on its own, already tired from cumming so hard. It didn't phase Tom in the least, he pushed my knees to my chest, presenting my glistening wet pussy to him. He ran his impressively big head up my aching slit, then back down and up again; teasing me.

"Are you ready to take all of his cock in your tight pussy baby?" John asked me, pulling my face gently to look up at him, I could only nod in response. "I want to watch your face as he pushed inside of my girl." His words set me on fire just as much as the cock pushing into my entrance. Tom's cock stretched me wide as he slowly inched his way inside me, his moans making my pussy clench around him. "That's it honey, take him all the way to the hilt." John's eyes never broke contact with mine, though mine dropped to look at his lips, silently willing him to kiss me as I was being impaled. A silent begging that wasn't fulfilled until Tom growled as his hips met my ass. Just then my lips were being assaulted, my husband's tongue invading my mouth, claiming my tongue with his as another man started to pump his hips slowly. Moaning into John's mouth as he pinched my nipples with one hand and the other on the back of my head, pinning me to his mouth.

All other feelings seemed to be lost. The sheets that had to be wet with sweat, seemed to disappear, the air from the AC running in the corner seemed to be circulating around us, as if we were in our own private sex bubble. John pulled back only to replace his lips with his cock again as Tom moved faster in and out of me. His fingers glide lightly over my chest, down my stomach and just above my public bone, raising goosebumps over my skin. "Should I make her cum on your cock Tom?" He asked Tom without looking at him.

"Fuuuuck yessss." Tom growled as he pounded me harder, building an orgasm.

"Do you want to cum on that cock, wife? On this stranger's cock?"

"Yes please!" I could barely get out, for moaning and gasping. I wanted to cum to fucking badly, my body ready to explode again. John laughed darkly, his face full of lust, eyes hooded from the erotic scene in front of him. His cock rock hard, twitching and dripping with precum.

"Do it." He commanded, "Cum on his cock." His fingers found my clit, rubbing it hard and fast, just the way I loved it. I came so hard I saw stars as I nearly screamed my release. "That's my good fucking girl."

"Fuck I'm going to cum!" Tom growled as he pumped faster and harder, grabbing my hip almost too painfully, pulling me harder onto his cock that now throbbed in my pussy.

"Tell him where you want him to cum." John instructed me.

"Please cum on my stomach." I begged Tom. With a few more deep hard thrusts, Tom pulled out just in time for cum to shoot out, spraying my stomach with long streams of hot cum. Masculine grunts came from his throat as he slowly pumped his cock over me, making sure to get every bit of his cum out. He stood, dazed and panting in front of me for a few moments before looking at John in question, not sure what to do now.

"Thank you for your service." John dismissed him in an amused tone and a small smile on his lips. With that Tom put his clothes back on, made sure I was okay then left. With the door clicking closed, leaving me alone with my husband in the hotel room.

"Now to reclaim what is mine." He said in a dark tone that sent shivers down my spin and a new wave of wetness to my pussy. He wasted no time in shoving two fingers in me, rubbing my g-spot as his mouth took mine. His possessiveness was all consuming, primal and such an incredible turn on. I moaned against his lips as his fingers brought me to orgasm, my hips writhing against his hand. Just before I could release my climax, he pulled his hand away; I nearly sobbed in protest. He shoved his wet fingers into my mouth, letting me taste my own juices, at which I licked and sucked as John positioned himself between my legs. His hot hard cock rubbing up and down my aching slit just as Tom had done.

"Please!" I cried out.

"Please what?" He teased me.

"Please fuck me."

"Who are you talking to, wife?" His cock head circled my entrance, "Are you talking to the random man who just fucked you or are you talking to your master?"

"Please." I sobbed, my heart pounding so hard it threatened to burst out of my chest. If I didn't cum soon I was sure I would die. "Please master, fuck me!" This begging rewarded me with a dark smile from John, who was looking down at his torturous work.

"Who's pussy is this?"

"Yours. It's your pussy." I would have said anything at this point for him to stretch and fill my pussy. For now, this statement was enough for him. As soon as I finished the sentence, he slammed into me, ripping out a loud moan from my throat.

"That's right. This is MY pussy. Mine to fuck," He began to pound into me on each syllable, emphasizing his point, pounding it into me with each pleasure wave, "Mine to share if I choose and mine to keep to myself. MINE." He growled.

"All yours." Was all I could say as my body rippled with the assault that made me feel high.

"Cum now. I need my pussy to cum on my cock as I claim it." His thrusts were furious now. Lifting my knees over his shoulders to get every inch of his cock buried into me. Fucking me hard, deep and fast; sending me over the edge as he pinched my nipples and bit my neck hard enough to leave a bruise. I came and came over and over again until I saw stars. At some point, I was laughing at the high of such bliss but in an instant it turned into cries of pleasure-pain. Trying to push him off at the shoulders, just for a second of break in orgasms, but he wasn't having that. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them down above my head.

"No no. I'm not going to stop. You are going to keep cumming until I am satisfied and you are so cum drunk you can't remember your own name. Just mine." He kept his promise. He kept up his fast pace, making me cum over and over and over, until he finally growled his own release inside of me. Pouring out his hot cum, filling me with his scent; claiming my body, mind and soul.