Hotwife Erin and the HVAC Techs

Story Info
Hotwife seduces the techs, putting on a show for hubby.
4.6k words
4.48
7.3k
16
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another true story about an encounter my hotwife Erin had with some workers while I watched.

We'll start with a very brief description of my wife Erin. She's easily the hottest woman in our community, 5'8" tall, firm C cups, a nice tight round booty, mid 40's with what was once red hair but is now a mix of very long red and white. She is very sexual, the perfect textbook redhead by all accounts.

So now on to the fun stuff.

We'd been having some issues with our furnace's heat pump so I made an appointment to have an HVAC (furnace) technician come out and fix it. I'd neglected to let Erin know that he was coming and only remembered the night before but I was feeling particularly dirty that night and my thoughts started to wander. I then decided to not tell her at all as I devised a plan. She knew I had an appointment that next morning so I left it at that and told her I expected her to be showered and shaved and wearing something sexy when I got home around 10 that morning so that we could have some fun. My intention was actually to have horny and then flirting with the technician and seeing where things might go.

We'll back up just a bit here with some background on us. We've been in the lifestyle for over 10 years now. We have had group sex and some other fun, I've had friends and strangers fuck and gangbang Erin, and I've done the hotwife thing where I simply enjoy watching her. Because of the last, I've installed some hidden wireless cameras around the house and property that let me watch whatever goes on.

That morning I got up early while Erin was still sleeping. I made sure all the cameras were set up and working and then I left for my appointment, with no intention of coming home when I'd promised.

Shortly before the technician was due to arrive I checked the camera app on my phone and saw Erin walking around the house waiting for my return. She was wearing one of my favourite red thong and bra sets with a sheer white teddy that barely covered her beautiful ass. She sent me a text just before 10 to ask if I was on time and I told her I may be a tiny bit late but she should be patient.

About 10 minutes past 10 one of my exterior cameras notified me of motion and I flipped over to it to see the HVAC van arriving. To my surprise there were 2 men who got out of the truck. Both appeared to be in their early 30's, fairly fit and tall. My heart raced, this had great potential for an amazing show if she played along.

I flipped back to the interior cameras to see Erin fiddling with something in one of our dresser drawers, then watched her jump when there was a knock on the door. She scurried over to the door and swung it open thinking it was me and then let out a very high-pitched squeal in surprise at seeing the technicians standing at the door. Their jaws dropped at seeing my nearly naked wife before them.

Erin apologized and asked them to hold on for a moment, closing the door and running to our room for her housecoat. She went back to the door and opened it, again apologizing to them. They explained why they were there and she directed them to what they needed to start working.

As soon as the techs were working Erin ran to our room and sent me a text asking if I was coming home and asking about the HVAC guys. I was laughing to myself, then replied that I was going to be held up for quite a while and that I knew they were coming and that I thought it was very hot that she was there alone with them. I then suggested she should do some flirting to see if she could get us a good deal on the repair bill.

Erin didn't want to play along at first but with some prompting from me, and me telling her that I'd keep an eye on things with the cameras to make sure she was safe, she agreed. Meanwhile, I was eavesdropping on the workers to listen to them. Their response to seeing Erin nearly naked was what you'd expect, some very lewd comments about what they'd like to do to her.

This was going better than I'd hoped and got me wanting to push things more.

I sent Erin a text telling her how sexy she looked. She did a little twirl for me in front of the bedroom camera and opened her housecoat for me to see her again. I told her that if she had the opportunity, she should let them see her dressed this way again. Erin wanted to know why I wanted her to be on display and what I wanted to have happen. Finally, I told her that it was because I loved watching her with other men when we had the chance and that she should take this as far as she could. She had my full permission to do whatever she wanted with them. She turned to the nearest camera and blew me a kiss and then put her phone down on her nightstand.

For those who don't know, a heat pump is located outside your home, it captures warm air and exchanges it inside your home rather than running the furnace itself. The technicians were outside looking at the unit while I was listening to them. They now needed to go inside and adjust the thermostat to check some settings with the heat pump and they were actually squabbling about which one of them would get to go in and do so.

The guy who appeared to be the more senior of the two told the junior to stay put and continue to remove the panels while he went in. He gave a short knock at the front door and Erin hollered at him to come in. He entered, removing his boots and hollered to ask where the thermostat was located.

I watched on my phone as Erin hung up her housecoat in our room, then came out and called to him letting him know it was near her. He started to walk in the direction of Erin's voice and I watched his eyes grow large as he came around the corner to see Erin standing there again in only the sheer teddy and panties. He looked away and apologized but she told him it was okay as long as he didn't mind seeing her that way. His response, unsurprisingly, was to quickly say that he did not mind at all.

A few feet away from them was the thermostat and Erin walked over to it and stood facing it as he approached. His eyes were glued to her perky ass as he got behind her to look at the device. He reached over her shoulder to adjust the settings and I saw her push her backside up against him and he immediately reciprocated, leaning into her.

In seconds he was grinding against Erin's ass and she was returning the favor. She spun around to look at him and planted a kiss on his lips, then leaned back and said "Don't you have some work to do?"

The tech stopped and nodded. I could see the disappointment in his face as he then apologized, adjusting his pants before going back outside to join his co-worker. I listened as he told his junior about how Erin was dressed again and how she had just teased him "Typical cock tease housewife. You'll come across a few of these." Little did he know that Erin rarely only teases but she loves building up anticipation. She went into our room, laid on the bed staring at one of the cameras and started to touch herself for my entertainment, or maybe for hers.

The technicians got back to work for a bit, doing some checking and then had to make another adjustment inside. The senior tech told the rookie to go this time "At least you can enjoy the view. Maybe she'll want more from you."

The junior tech jumped to his feet and nearly jogged to the door. He let himself in and hollered to Erin, asking to see the furnace itself this time. Erin jumped to her feet, adjusted her panties and exited our room, going to the front door. She told the younger fellow to follow her to the basement where the furnace is located.

Like his mentor, the younger worker's eyes were glued to Erin's backside as she led the way. Once at the furnace she stood back and watched as he removed some panels, then she stepped forward from behind him and rested her chin on his shoulder, pretending to ask what certain parts of the furnace were. He was definitely flustered at first but did his best to explain things to her. I watched as Erin wrapped her arms around his waist as he spoke, then let her hands slip down to his belt where she hooked her thumbs to rest her arms. He was stammering quite a bit as he tried to answer her. Erin then giggled and excused herself, telling him to let himself out when he was done as she went back upstairs. He watched as she climbed the stairs, then adjusted himself as she had obviously forced an erection.

Erin went back to our room, laid on the bed, then looked at the camera pointed at our bed and asked how I was enjoying the show. The tech had just exited the house again so I activated the 2-way voice on the camera system and told her I was really enjoying the show and couldn't wait to see how far she would go. She giggled and started to touch herself again but replied, "Don't hold your breath, I don't plan on doing anything dirty."

Erin started to put on a good show for me. I watched as she pulled her panties to the side and started to rub her clit for my entertainment and her pleasure, then dipped 2 fingers inside her, letting out a very loud moan for my benefit.

I quickly switched over to the outside cam to hear the junior tech tell his mentor what had transpired. The senior guy replied "See? I told you. She's a tease who gets off on the attention. Don't get excited, she's just fucking with us." I could see the disappointment in both faces as they got back to work.

I watched Erin again, she was certainly pleasuring herself. I could hear her breathing getting faster and little moans escaping her. I was sure she was about to climax when she suddenly stopped, licked her fingers clean, then adjusted her panties back into position. She got up and left our bedroom.

I watched Erin moving about the house doing a few small tasks while the guys continued to work. They swapped some electronic parts out and seemed content that the job was done. I saw them pack things up and come to the door one more time. As they entered, they called out to Erin to tell her that the problem seemed to be fixed and that they were just going to button up the furnace, test the system, and be on their way.

Erin called out to them to go ahead to the furnace. They went downstairs, cleaned up and closed everything up. At that moment I watched as Erin took off her panties and bra and went to the front door and locked it. When the guys came upstairs, they both stopped dead in their tracks. Erin was standing there in the middle of the entranceway wearing nothing but her sheer teddy. Both men obviously noticed the change in Erin's attire.

Erin held up one finger and made the "follow me" gesture, wiggling it at them, then walked down the hallway and into our bedroom. Neither man said a word. They both put down their tools and proceeded down the hall to our bedroom door. When they stuck their heads into our room, they both smiled.

There was Erin, now standing in the middle of our room. She smiled at them and asked "You two just going to stand there or are you going to finish the job?"

Neither man hesitated. They both entered our room quickly, almost comically as they bumped into one another in the doorway. One pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it to the floor, then the other did the same. Their winter clothing had hidden the fact that both were very fit and Erin smiled when she saw their naked chests.

The senior tech walked right up to my wife, wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her against him saying "Now where were we?" then he planted a deep kiss on her lips. His hands moved all over my wife's body, first grabbing and squeezing her ass, then moving to her breasts and finally between her legs. I saw her part her legs slightly to allow his fingers access between her legs and he was soon fingering her wet pussy.

While this was happening, the other fellow stripped completely. As soon as he was nude he turned toward Erin and I was able to see that he was already hard, standing at full attention and packing a decent sized package. I knew this would make her happy, she loves guys who aren't afraid to be forward. While his buddy was fingering Erin he moved up behind her and pressed his cock against her ass and lower back. She let out a loud moan when his hot flesh made contact with her and she immediately reached behind to grab his stiff cock.

The guy in front of Erin stopped kissing her and saw what was happening between her and the younger fellow, saying "Don't rush too much Kevin". Erin now took her free hand and started to tug at this guy's belt before her. He took the hint and got completely undressed also. He wasn't quite as fit as Kevin but his cock was longer and a bit thicker.

Once he was naked and standing before her, Erin grabbed his cock also and started pumping him. She almost immediately dropped to her knees before them both. She took the bigger of the two cocks into her mouth and started to suck on his cock, continuing to pump at the other, then switched to the other and pumped the first. She went back and forth a few times with each guy responding differently as she sucked them. The bigger guy seemed to just like to watch her suck while Kevin liked to grab her hair and fuck her mouth, something she happens to love.

The more forceful of the two, Kevin, now took Erin by the hand and said "Let's move this to the bed." Erin got to her feet and followed. Kevin laid back on the bed and grabbed Erin by the hair, directing her between his legs and pushing her mouth to his cock again. She didn't hesitate, again dropping her mouth over his tool and sucking while he held her hair and fucked her mouth. Between moans he spoke "Fuck Jack, she's got a great fucking mouth. You should check out that pussy of hers."

Jack, the senior tech with the bigger package needed no prompting as he was already climbing onto the bed behind Erin who was busy with Kevin's cock in her mouth. Jack lifted Erin's backside in the air so that she was on her knees, then got low and licked her pussy while pushing her teddy up her body. Kevin noticed the teddy and pulled it up and over Erin's head, releasing his grip on her so that she could take his cock out of her mouth and remove the teddy.

As soon as Erin's teddy was removed, Kevin grabbed Erin's hair again and pushed her mouth back onto his cock. Jack was still licking Erin's slit when Kevin spoke again "We don't have all day Jack." Jack took the hint and got up onto his knees, licked his palm and then lubed his cock with it. He used his knees to push Erin's legs apart, then moved forward and placed his cock at my wife's sacred entrance. Jack pushed his hips forward slightly and I heard Erin moan as his head entered her opening. Jack then grabbed her hips and held her as he thrust all the way into her in one hard push.

Jack's sudden and forceful entry into Erin caused her to scream out like an animal with Kevin's cock still in her mouth. Jack immediately started to pound my wife's pussy from behind. She'd lost focus on Kevin cock.

Kevin wiggled his way out from under Erin and then got to his knees in front of her, grabbed her by the hair at the back of her head and shoved his cock into her mouth again, gagging her as he started to fuck her mouth and then throat. Kevin then looked up at Jack and asked "What was that you said about her being a cock tease?" They both laughed at that and kept fucking my wife from both ends.

The sight of these 2 strangers spit-roasting my wife had my pants very tight. What Erin didn't know is that I was literally at the end of the block in my truck while I watched the fun they were having.

After a few minutes of this, Jack and Kevin both pulled out of Erin. Kevin laid on his back again and pulled Erin up onto his lap. She climbed over his cock and quickly lowered herself, impaling herself on his cock, then proceeded to fuck him. Jack got to his feet and stood next to Erin, stroking his cock. He took her hand and wrapped it around his shaft.

Erin regained some focus and turned her head to Jack and started sucking his cock. Jack was less forceful than his counterpart had been, simply holding Erin's hair out of the way and because of that he wasn't getting near the oral attention that Kevin had gotten from her.

Kevin was now tugging on Erin's nipples and thrusting hard up off the mattress into her, making it very hard for her to give Jack the attention he desired. Erin kept letting Jacks big cock fall from her mouth whenever Kevin thrust up hard and eventually, she simply held it while she was hammered by Kevin from below.

Kevin was also quite the dirty talker, constantly asking Erin how good it felt while he fucked her, telling her what a dirty little housewife she was and more. Then he asked her "You ready to have us both in that pussy of yours baby?"

Erin didn't answer at all. When in the heat of things, Erin becomes so lost in the moment that she doesn't notice or hear much else and to be quite honest, I don't even know if she really heard Keving asking her about being double penetrated, but Jack certainly did. Jack looked down at Kevin as Kevin pulled Erin tight against him. Kevin gave Jack a dirty smile and a wink and Jack took the hint.

I watched with a new level of excitement as Jack moved behind Erin again and got to his knees. Kevin used one arm to wrap it around Erin's waist and hold her tightly against him, and the other he grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her mouth to his as he kissed her passionately.

Jack licked his palm, then lubed his cock even more with his spit, then moved forward. At that time Kevin stopped fucking Erin so that Jack could get into position. Jack, on a mission, guided his fat cock to Erin's already occupied pussy. Jack made a couple of fumbling thrusts, trying to find his way into Erin, then finally found his mark.

As soon as Jack started to enter her, Erin let out an incredible moan, one of those ones that embed themselves in your memory. Her hands were on the mattress on either side of Kevin and she grabbed a handful of blanket in each hand and clenched them tightly, throwing her head back and biting her lower lip.

"Go slow!" Erin pleaded. I saw Jack's hips move forward and back slightly as they flexed. Jack gave a few gentle pushes and I watched as his pelvis slowly got closer and closer to Erin's ass until he was finally fully inside her, stretching my wife's pussy to new limits.

Erin let out a guttural roar as Jack started to thrust, at first slowly but then soon at a quicker pace. Now Kevin got back at it, fucking her at the same time from below. If you've never done a DV and you get the chance, I highly recommend it, you've never felt anything as tight or as pleasurable in your life.

The two technicians were now fully in my wife's pussy, hammering away. I could tell by the sounds the guys were making that they were both really enjoying this position. I then heard Jack, short of breath, exclaim "Fuck man, I'm not going to last much longer".

Kevin didn't acknowledge this statement from his co-worker and instead kept pounding into my wife from below.

"Fuck. Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" Jack exclaimed. His statement seemed to make no difference to either Kevin or Erin who just kept on fucking like rabid animals.

Kevin piped up to his partner, "Go ahead man, do it!" No sooner had he finished his sentence before Jack thrust all the way forward into Erin and groaned out, his body shaking like a leaf as he pumped his hot cum into my wife's pussy. Not once did Kevin and Erin slow down or miss a beat, they just kept fucking and as Jack's orgasm slowed, he was unceremoniously ejected from Erin's pussy, then sat back on the end of the bed watching them as he tried to catch his breath.

Shortly after Jack was done filling Erin with his seed, Kevin pushed Erin up off his chest and into a sitting position, then all the way over onto her back. Her head happened to fall onto Jack's lap. Now Kevin grabbed Erin's legs, put them up onto his shoulders and continued to fuck her.

12