Hotwife Erin and the HVAC Techs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin took long deep thrusts nearly pulling all the way out with each stroke, then dropping his weight and slamming into her with a hard slap as his balls smacked against her ass. "You feel his cum in you?" Kevin asked Erin. She nodded quickly. "Is it running down your ass?" he asked her.

Erin replied, "Yes, and it feels so good!" biting her lip again and throwing her head to the side.

Jack started fondling Erin's tits, giving lots of attention to her nipples while Kevin fucked her. She has very sensitive nipples and loves having them played with so this was an excellent move on his part.

Kevin started to pant faster and his moans got louder. It became obvious that he was getting close to finishing also. He kept pounding into Erin, then announced "I'm going to put my cum in that pussy with his". Before Erin even registered Kevin's words, he Immediately slammed all the way into her and arched his back, releasing a guttural groan. At the same time Erin started a violent climax of her own.

It is always amazing watching Erin cum, she never holds back. She screamed and shook, her head twisting back and forth and she used her hands to grab Kevin's sides and pull him inside her while he pumped all his seed into her hungry pussy.

When Erin was content that her climax and Kevin's were completed, she released him and he let her legs fall off his shoulders and to his sides, then he sat back, pulling his cock from her as he looked down to watch, leaving her gaped open and leaking their combined loads of semen. Erin relaxed, appearing to nearly pass out on the bed panting like a dog in heat. She stayed there while the guys got dressed.

Erin looked at the men and asked "I assume you guys can see yourselves out?"

They chuckled and Jack said "I think we know our way around now. If you ever need service again, please don't hesitate to call." Jack fished into one of his pockets, pulling out one of his business cards with his cell number on it and placed it on her end table. "Make sure you ask for us" he emphasized, no doubt hoping she would request him personally rather than just request a random tech through the company.

"Don't worry, I will" Erin replied with a devilish tone and grin.

As soon as the door closed behind the men, I activated the 2-way voice on the cameras and told Erin to stay exactly where she was because I wanted to examine what had been done to her. I told her I'd be there as soon as the guys pull away.

As soon as their truck rounded the corner I pulled into the driveway and entered the house. Erin was still laying there on her back as instructed. I told her to spread her legs so I could see what the guys had done to her and she complied, grinning at me devilishly.

Erin's pussy was stretched wide and I could see inside her. There was cum dribbling out of her, down the crack of her ass and some was still inside her also, her lips were crimson red and swollen. She used a finger to dip into her pussy and wet it with cum, then licked her finger clean.

"Did you like the show?" Erin asked. I smiled and replied that I most certainly did.

I unceremoniously undressed and mounted my wife to make her mine again. My cock met no resistance and slid into her with ease, her pussy lubricated with their semen and stretched by their cocks. At this point my balls were aching for release after watching the younger men double team my wife.

I wanted to fuck Erin for hours, to enjoy the feeling her well-used cunt was giving me but the drawn-out anticipation of this moment, having watched the show for over an hour made it impossible for me and I soon added my load to the other 2 in her pussy.

As Erin was leaving the room to have a shower, I looked at the thermostat to see an error on the screen again. I realized that Erin had pulled them away before they completed testing the system.

"Seems the guys didn't actually fix the problem completely." I called out to Erin in the shower. I told her about he error code on the thermostat and said it looked like they were going to have to come back again to "service things", making the air quotes as I emphasized those two words and winked at her.

Erin merely pulled back the shower curtain and smiled and said "I'm up for it", then winked back and said "but give me a couple of days to recover please."

I hope to have an even better story to tell after the next visit.

12