All Comments on 'Hotwife gets Her First BBC'

by hsvnsn

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 7 years ago
We all have different likes & desires - show tolerance for other peoples opinions.

Well like a lot of readers I like these MFM stories and enjoyed this one too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ONE OF THE BETTER Stories

This is a good story but so many asswipes that get off seeing how much they can act like they hate will come out.Its a sex site for sex perverts like us all here are..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
why isnt this in IR where it belongs?

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wrong category

More femdom crap # 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Someday dear

You'll find out those video's cut both ways my lovely... David can use the copies he made to justify your not getting any alimony as things get worse for you in your post divorce status. Your real man stopped being what you thought he was when you stopped being satisfied. You will find out just how much in the follow-up story. you see he really did not like what you suggested, but only went along so far to get the video evidence.

Men aren't as dumb as women expect us to be. Just be careful of the calm quiet and compliant ones. The break quickly and vengefully when they finally bear the weight of that "last straw'.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 7 years ago
A married couple in their late 30's/early 40's who fuck twice a week?

And she doesn't get sore after being hammered for over an hour straight? Her legs weren't sore? She didn't complain of drying out or needing some oube? Wow, she's a miracle wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great story! There's just something about Jamaica! My wife had her first extramarital experience with our Butler there. Needless to say, we go to the same resort for the last 5 years!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous-great story

Let's just hope your Jaimacan trips don't turn into a disaster for you. Hope she knows what condoms are for. You just fit into these stories. Maybe write one of your own experience what's it like to be a willing cuckold. I'm sure many perverts here would love to know how your wife feels of being blacked. You're probably still foaming at the mouth, slurping up those cream pies. eh. anon?

gmann57gmann57about 7 years ago

Its Ok to share but I better be getting strange pussy as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
acceptable

I find so much of the wife-sharing/cuckold genre has been reduced to hateful and irreverent speech and activity. This story was very different. At no time did it seem that the male was being bashed or ridiculed and it came with a modicum of pre-activity communication and commitment for regulation of activity. This is obviously one of the first acceptable "sharing" type stories I have read that doesn't upset my moral sensibilities or monogamous preferences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hot

Very well done Mary, you cock addict.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
excellent!

Please tell us about your thoughts and feeling when you got home and how you brought the local bulls into play

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Add pregnancy in Ch. 2

Very nice story. I did enjoy it.

If you add another chapter, you mentioned having three teen children, but nothing more.

Would be nice getting their daughter involved... having the mother tell the daughter about Adam and bringing the daughter along to Jamaica for the purpose of breeding her to Adam, consequently having Adam part of the family and his seed now part of your family by giving your daughter a black baby in her belly.

col_lovercol_loverabout 6 years ago
Mary and David are a very lucky couple

Nothing better than a good wife sharing story 5 ***** I just read it again . fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Jamacian Dreams

A very hot story. It sounds believable and for a change there is no belittling of the husband. Recommend you not rely on spell check and really proofread. Toward the end it reads: "Oh my fucking god that is a beautiful site!" The word is sight not site. They sound the same but are so different

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Written the way it should. This is real. The way sharing should be. As others said, the husband is not put down. He shouldn't be either. Nothing wrong with loving watch your wife getting all she can then express in orgasms that husband can't provide.

And, just because the guy is black, that doesn't mean he's the best either. There's enough black cock that has no clue what to do. Hubby can get her off and does.

Women should masturbate while fucking and enjoy coming together.

A talented, experienced, hung, careful, considerate black man is something to behold and learn from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Easy to see why this story is so popular

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OUTSTANDING

I was very impressed with the fact that there was no humiliation in this well written story. Any person male, or female, should want their partner to be fulfilled sexually, that has always been the most important thing to me, anyway. I'd like to see you continue to write more about your adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Racism.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Whorewife leaves her humanity behind to behave like a mongrel dog.

Horny CoupleHorny Coupleover 3 years ago

Great story, very hot. My wife and I got very horny reading it. More please. Thanks.

SlonEazySlonEazyover 3 years ago

HOT... real turn on for a guy just learning about HotWife Lifestyle.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG........

with wife or husband sharing...but too much ignoring husband and making him second all the time is NO good

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

WOW Hot story! 5 stars to writer. BBC Pteg risk is favorite type of story. Bring daughter get her black bred in Jamaica too!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I have many women tho pussies are all basically the same some are deeper than others. Some could take a Big Black Cock all the way like this wife. Others not so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would really really like to watch my wife being fucked just once.. I know she has fucked about 25 other guys since we've been married, but I never got to watch her... At this point I'd rather watch her fuck that to get pussy myself....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Love story RW

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. I'd slept 10 guys so far including three black guys in college. One was in hurry of some sort and shot his load too quickly, gee fella a girl likes to cum also. Another was well, A BBC, I couldn't really suck him because he was very wide, and I hurt after having him stretch and fuck me. The last guy started out with him fingering me to a couple of O's and then licking my clit till it was too sensitive and then I got a nice hard 8" of black cock fucking. Watching the contrast of his black cock going into my white pussy was exhilarating and sucking his soft cock hard again is fun no matter what the color. Maybe it was good because it was a one night stand, some you forget and others stay with you. Currently with a white guy that makes me cum like no other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i am 67 and single again i am a widower and i will next time in a relationship gladly share my wife with a stud of her choice

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

How can we be sure that these readers who enjoy watching their wives with other men don't really want the same experience?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

nothing better than a very happy satisfied wife . if she loves you for real she will be thankful and it is very exciting to have a well fucked wife and if your marriage is good you let that good woman enjoy a great fuck and a big cock .There is nothing better in life seeing your wife the next morning after she has been really fucked and all aglow. having a well fucked wife and happy is far better than a miserable wife

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

if my wife ever did this i would set the worthless whore wife on fire

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous