Hotwife, Happy Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right, I bet it was. I bet it felt so good. I bet it filled you up, you fucking slut!"

I was no longer in the driver's seat. His fantasy took over. I wasn't there anymore and I swan dived into it.

"YES! IT FILLED ME UP AND STRETCHED ME OUT! HE FUCKED ME SO HARD AND I CAME ALL OVER THAT GIANT COCK!"

"Oh you fucking whore! I knew you loved that cock. How's THIS cock? You like it? Is it big enough for you, slut?!"

"FUCK YES! YES! YES! Your big cock is making me cum again! Fuck yes, I love it! I LOVE THAT FUCKING COCK!"

I felt every molecule of his seed pump into me as we both came together. He smashed me against the counter, still pulling hard on my hair as I ground out every last drop. As he softened, he slipped out and our juices spilled down my leg onto the tile. He stumbled back as I lay there against the counter panting. The last of his cum leaked from his cock as he grabbed the dish towel, slapped our wetness on my ass, and began the cleanup. After catching my breath, I felt like something had really changed.

During our prior role playing we kept it light. We never used real details or aimed for accuracy in many ways. It was always kind of a generic representation of reality. In the club we had definitely pushed our boundaries, but this time he made me give him some very intimate details that wasn't our usual fantasyland schtick. It made our prior role-playing feel more like a bad movie made from a good book compared to the masterpiece it was just 24 hours earlier. I was concerned about how aggressive he became and wanted to talk, but we were interrupted by the kids coming home with my mother.

Later that night after the kids were in bed, I had to address it. Brutal honesty. I flat out told him I wasn't sure it was healthy and he admitted to me that he wasn't completely honest with me... and for good reason. He's always had fantasies of me with other men. Prior to our marriage rejuvenation he never explored them much, dismissing them as some sort of sexual defect and in general, a bad idea. However, now with our relationship in full bloom and our role-playing fantasies being acted out, he started exploring those thoughts again.

"Every time I'd catch a guy looking at you, it always drove me wild. I never got angry or jealous, but I did feel a sense of power over those guys. Like, 'you all want to fuck her and you're going to jerk off later thinking about fucking her, but I'M going to be fucking her.' From there I started thinking about other guys doing stuff to you -- just kissing and touching, and that riled me up further."

After I told him about the club, he started having those feelings again and fantasized about me fucking that guy. That slowly developed into fantasies of us having threesomes with other guys, him watching me with other guys, and even allowing me to fuck other couples. He loved my body, loved how I fucked, and thought the 'porn video perspective' would be incredibly hot. All of this was quite shocking and concerning for me. Things were going so well I almost felt like this was some sort of self-sabotage. Once he spilled his guts I had questions, many questions. Ultimately, we ended the conversation with the understanding that this was just a fun fantasy and nothing more.

But it was so much more.

Our sex life shifted from that point on. The standard role-playing scenarios we played with fell to the side and it all became about me fucking other guys. We bought more dildos and vibrators and he gave them men's names. He'd often start up our sex with dirty talk about 'who's cock I'd want to take' that night. Foreplay often consisted of him watching me with a toy, moaning another man's name and him jerking off next to me. He'd leave the room and walk in on me 'with another man.' He'd make me suck his dick while he toyed my pussy with 'Sean' or 'Jack' or 'Chad' or one of the others. He even bought some smaller 'guys' to start exploring a double-penetration fantasy he was developing. He'd work one into me as I masturbated with another and a few times, we managed to get the smallest one, 'Bobby,' in while he was already fucking me. It was new, exciting, and really working for us.

It's been a couple of months of vigorous sex and playing up his fantasies and our limits with role playing and a drawer full of toys. Now I'm sitting here at this hotel bar wondering what's about to happen. We're on one of his annual business conference trips and the drinks have been flowing.

As soon as we met Aaron my husband started acting weird. Aaron wasn't one of the annoying vendors or boring lecturers at this conference; most of them had left that morning. He was just a guy on a fishing trip with family members who were much older and "with strict 8pm bed times." He began chatting with my husband at the bar the night before, after I had gone back to the room. Apparently, they talked everything from college basketball to bass fishing and he was a real cool guy. And being the only guy in his group under 60, he spent all week at the bar every night trying desperately to talk to people his own age. While my husband and I were almost a decade older, he was the first guy to shoot the breeze with him that "wasn't a total weirdo." Software engineering conference, go figure.

My husband talked up his new friend to me all day. "Honey you're gonna love him. He's such a nice guy, and funny!" I didn't think much of it even after first meeting meeting him early in the day as the conference wrapped up. Yes, Aaron was a very nice guy. Charming, funny, and strangely good looking. You wouldn't pass him on the street and think, "oh my god he's so hot," but he had a confidence about him that definitely drew you in. To be fair, it's not like he was ugly or anything. Just not my type, I guess. Above average height, nice teeth, pretty eyes and a pretty decent build. I'm just not really into blondes or that jock sort of thing he had going on, but I'm sure I have a friend or two that would swoon for him.

I'm sitting here in awe at what I'm trying to deny is happening. I believe my husband is flirting with this fucking guy. He's buying him drinks; he's laughing too hard at his jokes. What the fuck is going on? I hope he isn't thinking what I think he's thinking...

"I'm going hit the restroom," Aaron says as he stands up.

"What do you think your doing?" I snip after Aaron's a safe distance away. I'm not feeling this ear to ear grin my husband is giving me.

"We're not having a threesome with this guy."

"What makes you think I'm trying to?"

"For fuck's sake... If you were a girl, he would have already fucked you by now. It's like you're throwing yourself... ourselves... at him."

"Well, I was just thinking... wait... is it obvious?"

"Probably not to him because you guys are idiots, but yes, it's obvious."

"Ok. I'm sorry. Can you at least play along for a while? Flirt with him a little. I want to watch. Then we can go fuck like champions later."

"MmmHmm... You're annoying and you're lucky I love you," I say, rolling my eyes.

I'm still stewing a little as Aaron plops down on the bar stool. The bar is emptying fast and hubby is making his move.

"Hey babe, looks like some of those loungers are open. Do you guys want to move this party to where it's a little more comfortable."

Jesus Christ Steve, why don't you just rip your panties off and stuff 'em in his pocket already? Ugh, I'll play along. For him.

"Of course, babe. Get us another round of drinks and Aaron and I will save the spot."

Making sure I shake my wide hips a little extra, I lead Aaron to the open love seat and two chairs with the glass filled fire pit in the middle. I grab Aaron's hand and direct him into the loveseat as he tries sitting in one of the chairs.

"Sit with me until Steve gets here. I don't want any creeps thinking I'm available" I giggle as I rub his knee. I'm being such a dumb, obvious flirt.

We're sitting in awkward silence waiting for Steve and Aaron's smelling the chum in the water, "Can I ask you something?"

I'm smiling and gazing into his pretty blue eyes while being as sultry as possible, "You can ask me anything."

"Are you two..." Aaron sips his beer. "Swingers?"

I giggle like a little girl, mostly involuntarily as a flood of sexual deviancy fills my body, "not yet honey."

Aaron's eyes go wide as I touch his shoulder and squeeze his upper thigh suggestively, hoping Steve is watching and enjoying this.

"Not yet, huh? Does that mean you're trying?" He's squirming.

"Not exactly trying. Just not exactly not trying either," I say as I pick up my glass and tongue the straw into my mouth, staring directly into his eyes.

"Am I being pranked? It someone about to jump out and show me where the cameras are?" Aaron laughs.

"Sorry no. You're stuck here with me. Just me."

"And your husband?"

"I think he's taking his time so we get to know each other," I say looking back and scanning the bar. Aaron's looking as well.

"Where did he go?"

My panties are getting wet as I realize I'm left all alone. Steve wants me to push this thing further and I'll admit, its beginning to really make me hot. I'm starting feel dirty and I'm getting really horny. How far should I push this?

"Oh, am I not enough company for you?" I pout as I slide away and point my knees toward him.

"I didn't mean it like that. I'm just a little nervous now."

"Don't be nervous. You're great. Let's just relax and chill out."

Aaron's still looking around as I kick off my heels and prop my legs up on his, keeping my thighs apart so maybe he can catch a glimpse of my dampened panties.

"You make a comfortable footrest; I hope you don't mind."

He looked! I don't know what he saw, but he was definitely trying to catch a view up my skirt exactly as I hoped. Oh my god, this is such a turn on. I feel like such a slut.

"No, I don't mind."

"Ok then, would you mind rubbing my feet? Those heels are a killer and I've been walking around in them all day."

Aaron's looking around nervously. I spread my knees wide this time, inviting him in. I smile at him, closing my thighs slowly as he stares.

"Aaron, don't worry about him. Just worry about my aching feet and my soft skin."

As his rough hands holds my foot, I push the other into his crotch, feeling his hardening cock.

"Mmm that's nice. You have strong hands.... And a nice cock."

I'm glad he smiled cause that just felt really silly. Then again, I'm teasing his hard dick through his jeans so he should be smiling! He's doing a pretty good job on my feet too.

"Go higher, my calves need attention too."

He seems a bit nervous as his rough hands begin working the underside of my calves. He's strong and this feels really good. I'm feeling very naughty and start kneading his hard cock again with my foot.

"Mmm... go higher, don't be shy," I purr.

Aaron's staring at my body as his hands slowly move up my legs and onto my lower thighs, gently massaging just above my knee, threatening under the hem of my skirt.

"I said don't be shy, they hurt all the way up."

His hands are now up my skirt and I feel like I'm going leak all over this seat. He feels so good and I know Steve says he wants this, but what the fuck am I doing? Have I gone too far? He's getting so close to my pussy. I'm so fucking hot, but I'm starting to feel uncomfortable with all of this.

"Hey guys, you ready for some drinks?" Steve's grinning ear to ear, drinks in hand, and Aaron's hands dart out from under my skirt.

My husband's looking at me like it's Christmas morning... maybe this isn't all bad.

"Uh.. yeah... sorry... I was just..." poor Aaron's stammering.

"Hey man, it's all good. She's hot and we know it. She's allowed to play all she wants, right babe?"

All I want? He's all in. But am I?

"There's a first time for everything!" I'm nervous, but still finding myself still tickling Aaron's cock with my toes.

"Well, I can tell you were doing a good job on her, Aaron. If it doesn't make you uncomfortable, I'd love to watch you continue to massage my wife's legs. She's been on her feet all day and I know she could use it."

A wave of guilt flows over me as I watch Aaron get uncomfortable. Ok, ok, I think this has gone far enough.

"Ok Steve, I think that's enough," I'm sitting back up. "I think you're making Aaron uncomfortable."

"I think I'm good. I've just never done anything like this before and I'm half expecting you to jump over here and start punching me in the face."

"No way man. This is totally my thing," Steve says. He just cannot stop grinning and it's really making me feel better.

I'm feeling myself becoming that horny little slut I've been in our little role play sessions as Aaron resumes working my upper thighs. I'm right back in our 'threesome dildo' foreplay. It's making me crazy with anticipation.

"Steve, he doesn't want you to watch, obviously. Leave us alone and go get some shots or something."

I'm not just playing the part now... I am her. I am his little fuck slut. His whore. He wants me to put on a show and now I'm all in. This isn't just for him, it's for us. It's for me. And just like at home, he's going to walk in on me sucking my dido and demand access to my open holes. I'm going to suck Aaron's dick and he's going to love it. I lay back with my head on Aaron's lap, rubbing my tits through my blouse and blowing a kiss at my husband. He saunters back to the bar with a big smile on his face.

"Touch me," I coo, staring up at him as he scans the patio.

"I don't know if we should be doing this right here."

"Look around Aaron, hardly anyone can see over here with all these plants and there's basically nobody left anyway."

Flicking open the top three buttons on my blouse and pulling my shirt open to expose my silky black bra, I nuzzle my face into his crotch., mouthing his hardness through his jeans.

"It's kinda hot being out here, you know? Now touch me."

Aaron's calloused hands begin lightly grazing my bra as I arch my back and rubbed my face against him. He's starting to settle into it, running his hands over my flat tummy and squeezing my tits through the padded silk fabric.

"They're real. I know they don't look it, but they're real. Perky D's since 18. Touch them, Aaron."

His cool finger tips move under my bra, finding my hard nipple as I hike up my skirt, exposing my wet panties to the cool evening air.

"Mmmm... I like that" I whisper as if I were perfectly playing my role back in the bedroom at home, my fingers working lightly around my sopping hot center. I reach up and open the front of my bra, offering my big soft tits to Aaron's hard, powerful hands.

He squirms a little as he squeezes both of my breasts together and leans forward to take a nipple into his mouth.

"OH YES!"

Someone had to hear that, but I don't care. I feel like I'm about to cum from this simplest of touch. My fingers are toying my slick lips under my panties and my legs are spread wide, totally exposing me to anyone who looks past these ferns. I'm such a sexy little whore. The cool air on my hot pussy and his nibbling mouth on my supple bosom is incredible. I want his cock, right now! I sit up and stand in front of him, blouse flowing open as I pop the last few buttons and my rock-hard nipples glistening in the cool breeze. I straddle his lap pulling his head into my tits so he can lick and fondle me more.

I look up to see Steve sitting kneeling behind us on the next couch over, rubbing himself through his slacks. He's smiling and giving me a nod of approval. I smile back as I feel Aaron's hands slide up the back of my skirt and begin pawing on my thick, round ass. I cannot believe how fucking hot this is. My head rolls back as I grind Aaron's cock and his hands roam my body. He's kissing my neck as I'm running my fingers through his thick, blonde hair. I grab his face and kiss him. He's clamping down on my ass so hard as our tongues flick and probe, struggling for control.

"Guys, I hate to interrupt, but we gotta go, NOW!" Steve demands.

"Shit man, I'm sorry, I got carried away..."

"No Aaron, you're fine, but I think we just got caught cause some guy at the bar was just pointing in this direction and talking to the bartender."

I'm scrambling to pull my skirt down and close my blouse as we shuffle out into the parking lot opposite the fun killing bar patrons. I lead the way to a side entrance that I noticed when we first checked in.

"There's a door over here, Steve you got your card?"

Steve swipes us in and I suggestively grab his still thickened cock through his dress pants. He grabs my hand, gives me a kiss and a sweet little smile as we follow Aaron down the corridor. I catch a glimpse of myself in the giant metal artwork as I walk by, my breasts swinging proudly under my untucked blouse, bra loose in my shirt. We round the corner to find a group getting onto the elevators, doors closing behind them.

Aaron seems nervous and awkward again. "Ok guys, it's been a very fun and interesting evening. I guess I'll see you later."

I find myself pouting as I clutch Steve's arm. I'm still so hot... so wet. I really wanted to take this further.

"I think we'd all be disappointed if we didn't crack open the bottle of wine we got at the beginning of the conference," Steve insisted. Ah yes, the cheap fruit basket they have for you in the rooms sometimes when you attend these conferences. We usually just leave the whole thing there because the wine is usually so shitty anyway.

Aaron's face is red as the elevator doors open and Steve gestures him inside.

"Aaron, you don't have to come if don't want to... but I want you to... and I think she does too." He follows us in and as the door shuts, I break free from Steve and step forward into Aaron, gazing into his eyes and rubbing my hand down his bulging chest.

Steve steps in behind and runs his hands up the side of my shirt, kissing me softly on my neck. I lean in to Aaron and nibble his lips as he parts his mouth and begins swirling his tongue into mine. Aaron's hand finds my hot little pussy, dripping through my panties as Steve lifts my skirt.

*DING!*

We've arrived at our floor and it's decision-making time. Steve leaves me and Aaron still kissing in the elevator and steps outside. As I break our kiss, Aaron still seems reluctant.

"I REALLY want you to have a drink with us, Aaron." I plea as I reach down and resume stroking his almost hard dick.

"Yeah Aaron, I can use some help with this one," Steve says with a laugh.

"What the hell?" Aaron chuckles under his breath.

Steve is at least 20 feet ahead of us and getting further away as Aaron and I hang on each other down the hall. He's loosening up. I'm rubbing his cock through his jeans and he's up my shirt like its prom night. We're kissing and giggling. Steve's standing holding the door open with that same giant grin on his face, noticeably filling out the front of his pants with excitement.

"I'll pop the wine and you two get comfortable," he says as we stumble through the door past him.

I spin Aaron around as we make it into the middle of the room, lick his mouth, and push Aaron back onto the bed. Steve stands at the kitchenette counter pulling the wine from the basket, never taking his eyes off of us.

"Screw top, that's how you know it's good," Steve mumbles as I begin slowly unbuttoning my blouse for Aaron.

Aaron's back on his elbows as I step between his legs and unveil myself to him, dropping my shirt and bra onto the floor behind me. He reaches forward, but I slap his hand away, shaking my finger in front of my wry little smile. I turn around and sway my hips as I unzip my skirt. I bend over as I push it down, exposing my big round ass and my favorite lacey black thong. I feel his rough hands squeezing me and spreading my pussy with the tips of his thumbs. I must be dripping from these obviously saturated panties.