Hotwife, Happy Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She gives a hell of a lapdance... show him hun," Steve proudly states as he drops two glasses of wine on the desk and sits down swirling his glass in the open chair.

"I don't know Steve, he still kinda looks uncomfortable."

"Yeah Aaron, let's all get more comfortable." Steve pulls off his shirt, pulls off his belt, and drops his slacks to the floor, sitting back down on the chair, playing with himself through his boxers.

Aaron sits up and pulls his shirt over his head, exposing a nice, muscular chest and nearly defined abs. I step forward into him allowing his hands to roam my ass and thighs while his face is buried in my tits. I can feel the warmth from his strong body as I claw his back and shoulders, pulling him against me. I can't take it anymore. I shove him back as hard as I can and drop to my knees between his legs, grabbing handful of the top of his jeans, tugging as I lick his hairless stomach.

"Oh yeah baby, suck his cock," Steve moans.

I unbutton his jeans as he begins shuffling out of them, his pretty cock springing up and slapping his stomach as his pants and boxers slide down his thighs. I run my hands over his shaven crotch as he steps out of his pants, playing with his large balls and teasing his perfect piece.

"He's got a nice one, huh?" Steve pants.

"It's perfect. Not too big, but not at all small. I bet it fits just right."

"Why don't we find out then?"

A flash of guilt and insecurity begins to hit me. Everything has moved so fast and I really don't want this to end badly. I slow my hands over his lovely package as I began to wonder if we should really be doing this. I look back at Steve who's now naked, stroking his cock and leaning forward.

"Go ahead babe. I want to see you work that dick," he assures.

I turn back to Aaron who's again on his elbows staring at me like I'm about to be feasted upon. His ravenous intensity is a real turn on as I stare past his cock and into his ice blue eyes. I grip the top of his pole and begin licking his balls, eventually tonguing up his length and taking his engorged head into my mouth. I'm twisting my hands around his shaft and tonguing around the head as I feel Steve move in behind me. His stiffness is pressed against my ass as he rubs my pussy from behind. I reach back and begin stroking his cock as his fingers plunge into my hot little canal. I continue working Aarons beautiful member, consumed by sexual energy and carnal deviancy.

The squishing sounds of Steve's fingers inside of me drive my mind deep onto Aaron's steel shaft. Releasing Aaron's cock, I turn around, bend over and give Steve a big deep kiss as I sit and hump against Aaron's throbbing member. I grab Steve's fingers to lick myself off as he tugs his swollen phallus.

"MMmmm."

I stand and turn back to Aaron who's slowly stroking himself in anticipation. Crawling up on the bed, I let my big swinging tits graze back and forth over his burning manhood as I lick and kiss up his chest. Reaching his neck and throwing my leg over him, I bite his ear and grab his cock, taking it completely inside of me, down onto his tensed-up jewels. I'm working up and down, feeling my wetness gliding onto him. He's so deep in me as I grind back and forth, working my clit hard into him. Steve is rubbing my ass, working a finger around my creamy lips as Aaron is massaging my tits.

I'm riding him so hard, working back and forth and grinding my little button over his shaven pubis, making it easy for me to start cumming. Steve has moved in behind me, again pressing his hardness against me, angling to get himself in my crack as he takes turns with Aaron pawing at my tits and gripping my ass. I've never felt hotter. I've never felt sexier. I've never felt like such a whore. I'm overwhelmed by the sexual energy.

I'm falling forward onto Aaron and cumming, "OH FUCK YESSS!! I'M FUCKING CUMMING! OH GOD I'M CUMMING!"

The room is spinning and there's a ringing in my ears as I tremble all over Aaron's sexy body. I gush as I produce the biggest orgasm of my life, all over this stranger. I jam my tongue deep into his mouth as we lustfully kiss and he teases his fingers up and down my back and thighs. Steve's still rubbing himself in my crack, teasing my little pucker with his stone tip.

"Do you want to try two you little whore?" Steve quips as he begins pushing his cock against my creamy center, still filled with Aaron's perfectly wooden dick.

I reach back and spread myself the best I could, inviting him in. Steve's struggling to make it work, but all of a sudden, I'm filled. I'm full. These two cocks are just on the good side of average, but together they're gigantic. Enormous. I've never felt such excruciating pleasure. Steve and I have done this before with a toy and a couple of fingers, but not two nice cocks. It hurts as Steve starts working himself in and out, but I'm in total ecstasy. As my ample juices flow over him, Steve is increasing his incredibly slow pace.

I'm still kissing Aaron as he begins to thrust as well. They're finding their rhythm together, sharing, their diamond hard shafts rubbing over each other inside of me. They're abusing my poor little slut hole. What a fucking whore I am, taking these two cocks like this. A stranger AND my husband, both inside of me. Steve is pulling hard on my ass so I know he's about to cum. Aaron's now clamping on my tits uncomfortably hard as these two studs stretch me beyond anything I've ever felt before. I feel the quiver of a cumming cock inside of me and a huge squirt deep into my cervix. Now, the other. Both cocks are pulsing and filling my hot little whore pussy with gallons of their potent spooge.

"MMMmmm FUCK..." Aaron groans.

Steve is done, but still going, moaning quietly as pushes beyond the last pulse of his orgasm. Aaron is softening inside of me and Steve is slowing down. I can feel him softening as well.

"Roll over," Steve demands.

He's dragging me off of Aaron. His sternness makes me wonder if something is wrong. Is this going to be bad?

Steve's fumbling with his pants and pulls out his phone. Aaron's rolling to the other side of the bed, watching us as Steve continues his demands.

"Lay back with your legs spread and push it out. Show me that little cum filled hole, you whore."

I'm pulling my knees back and working my kegels. I feel the hot cum oozing out of me and dripping down my little flexing pucker as Steve records on his phone, staring with a gluttonous look on his face. He begins working it all over my pussy and asshole, rubbing it around and working my clit as I'm writhing in my overstimulation. He slows and lightens his touch as my tense body relaxes. He's offering me his glistening fingers while they drip across my chest.

Yes, baby. Let me be your cumslut again. I grab his wrist and jam his fingers in my mouth, licking and slurping everything I can taste and pully on my long, hard nipple. I fall back, licking my lips and pulling on both nipples as I feel Aaron's hands tickling up and down my limp body.

"Aaron. It's been fun, but I think it's time to go," Steve says as he starts pulling up his boxers. "Thank you for helping me with this. It's something I've wanted for a really long time."

"You were wonderful Aaron, thank you," I say, still laying there dripping with his cum.

"Well, I don't know what to say. Thanks? I don't know, but I'd love to do it again," Aaron clumsily teases.

"That's definitely a maybe if we ever cross paths again," Steve says with that ridiculously big stupid grin back on his face.

Aaron gathers himself together and disappears out the door. Steve offers me a glass of wine as I continue leaking onto the comforter, legs splayed out to both sides, trying to recover. He moves in beside me, kissing me softly on my lips and staring into my eyes as his fingers lightly caress my trembling stomach.

"Thank you for this, babe. I know it was a little scary and honestly, it was for me too. But it ended up being absolutely perfect," Steve says with a sweetness in his voice usually reserved for our most loving, romantic moments.

"I'm a little surprised by how well it all worked out, are you sure everything is ok?"

"Ok, it's better than ok. It's fucking PERFECT. I've never wanted you more badly in my life. Feeling both of us inside of you was incredible. I couldn't have possibly made it any better."

"Good. I liked it too. There were a few times when I thought it was going bad or was getting out of control, but you were always there, showing me that everything was ok."

"Would you want to do it again?"

"I'll have to think about it. I'm still in a bit of a daze, but right now I'm thinking 'yes.' I just want to make sure we aren't just a little drunk and very amped up on sex. I want to make sure it's not just ok now, but it's ok a week from now. Two weeks from now. A month, you know?"

"Absolutely. I agree 100%. Part of me is thinking I want to do this every day and the other part of me doesn't want this to be the only way we get off. And of course, I want to make sure we both still feel good about this over time."

I smile and kiss my loving husband's soft lips. "We'll see. Promise me that you'll tell me everything you're feeling after this. I want to know every good and bad thought you have. I don't want you to hold anything back. We've been doing so good, but this is a giant leap. Communication is more important than it's ever been."

"In that case, I do have a confession. I wasn't totally honest tonight."

Steve sat on his words, making my mind race in all directions. Did he already feel uncomfortable? Was I too into it? Is he going to regret this?

"What's that?"

"There was nobody talking to the bartender. I just needed a way to get you two back to the room."

I am flooded with relief and somewhat shocked at his cunning ruse.

"Oh, Steve, you're bad!" I say, slapping his shoulder.

"You have no idea," he grins.