Hotwife, Happy Life Pt. 02

Story Info
A summer fantasy grows as the lifestyle blossoms.
12.9k words
4.46
21.6k
40

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been almost 3 months since that conference and our fun filled night with Aaron. Steve and I were still going strong and that little (major) event seemingly had little effect on our relationship. He would say it made us stronger, but outside of more fantasy role playing and a new dildo aptly named, 'Purple Aaron,' I wasn't seeing much difference. Our sex continued to be amazing and we weren't really reliant on any toys or fantasies. 'Purple Aaron' was the only toy we used anymore, but maybe only once every three or four times. My husband wanted me more than ever and the passionate way he takes me these days makes me wet just thinking about it.

We talked a lot after that night. While it was incredibly fun and an amazing experience, it was not without its perils. First and foremost, the old joke of 'making her walk funny' was the reality for almost a week. The only thing I could compare it to was the birth of our first child; it hurt that bad. We couldn't have sex the whole next week and I drew the line in the sand right then and there -- no more double penetration, toys or otherwise. He reluctantly agreed with me, but his sneaky ass tried pulling out our two smallest toys one night and I immediately shot it down. The other peril, as I found out, was that it made my husband a little crazy for a few weeks.

His fantasy, acted out, drove him to try to hook me up with every single guy we ever knew. Fun games of 'what about this guy' quickly became annoying and I had to sit him down and tell him to pump the brakes. Within a few conversations I realized he was just so excited about the possibilities that night opened up; he couldn't contain himself. I had to make it clear that it may very well be just a one-time thing. I will not be set up like that again. I will not fuck some stranger randomly like that again. Or so I thought. And despite loving being his little fuck slut, that's not all I would be. I was still a wife, still a mother, and my little cumslut whore alter ego was just that. It had certainly become a part of me, but we had to be honest about how big of a piece of me it was. Afterall, Superman was only Superman for maybe a few moments every week. Most of the time he was just Clark Kent -- going to work, doing the dishes, folding the laundry, and paying his bills.

Steve settled down after about month and we got into our perfect rhythm. Our relationship continued to flourish and we both remained open to the possibility of another man coming into our lives. We weren't going to pursue it, but if it happened, it happened. Again, he wasn't allowed to set me up, but if someone interesting came into his life, he could let me know and I'd decide if I was interested. It was my decision, my choice, period. I worried a bit that this would open the flood gates, but he remained surprisingly restrained. Outside of some role playing here and there, he never brought it up. I told him I was proud of him. He told me that I was more than enough for him and the only way his fantasy worked was if I was just as into it as he was. He confessed to feeling a little bad about how he pushed the Aaron situation, but he justified it by telling himself I'd never let it happen without his coaxing. Truthfully, he was right. I wouldn't have ever done anything like that on my own, but now I was totally open to it -- just on my terms.

As I ushered the kids into the van, I couldn't wait for the freedom that their summer camp was going to offer us. The kids were excited too. Last year they kicked and screamed, cried when we dropped them off, and it nearly broke our hearts. This year I had to yell at them to come back and say goodbye when they scrambled to find their friends from last summer after we pulled into the parking lot. Steve joked as we headed back home, "ok, you're not allowed to wear any clothes all summer since the kids won't be here." Fine by me.

A couple of days after dropping the kids off, I took a little siesta from my daily grind to lay out and work on my tan. Now that I was 100% working from home, it really gave me some freedom that I needed to take more advantage of. I pulled the folding lounge chair past the pool and into the middle of the back yard. Our yard was pretty small and very well hidden. Between our privacy fence and tall bamboo around the permitter, there was only a tiny area that remained sunny at all times. That was always my little tanning spot. No matter what time of day I went out there, that spot was sunny.

Outside of some work in the garden, I didn't have much of a base coat so I went heavy on the SPF 15 everywhere my little teal string bikini didn't cover with thoughts of lying there all morning... maybe every morning. Laying the chair flat, draping my towel, I popped in my earbuds and laid back in the sun. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, an hour or three in the sun every morning was my little blissful escape. Friday was a day just like the others. I was lounging with soft rock in my ears, a cool breeze over my body and the hot sun beating down on me. I might have lasted 10 minutes before dozing off. A momentary lapse in the relentless sun woke me up as a man-shaped shadow leered over my sun-kissed, glistening body. I screamed, rolled myself up in the towel as I scrambled to my feet and sprinted toward the house while the strange shadowy figure jolted through the gate, slamming it behind him.

Locking the slider behind me and running around the house checking every door and window, I called Steve.

"There was a man in the back yard standing over me while I was laying out in the sun!"

"I'm sorry, what?"

"A guy. A guy was in our yard with me while I was laying out! I woke up and he was just standing there!"

"Fuck! Are you ok? Is he still there?"

"I... I don't know. I ran inside and he ran out the gate."

"What was he doing?"

"He was just standing there."

"What did he look like?"

"I don't know. I couldn't see. The sun was in my eyes and he was just... there," I sob.

"I'm coming home."

Just then the doorbell rings.

"There's someone at the door."

"Lock yourself in our room, hide in the closet and grab the shotgun."

"Ok. I'm going. They're ringing the doorbell again. God damnit Steve I'm so fucking scared."

"It's going to be fine. Just sit there."

"I'm in. I got the gun. I'm going to check the camera."

"Ok, I'm in my car and on my way. Get 9-1-1 ready just in case they don't leave."

"Steve... It's a boy. There's a boy at our door waving at the camera."

"Ask him what he wants."

"Ok... Hi, can I help you?"

I tremble as the boy with curly black hair and sparkling hazel eyes stares into the camera.

"Uh, yes maam. I'm sorry I scared you. We were throwing the football around and Tony kicked it over the fence. I'm really sorry. I was just getting the ball and then you screamed and I freaked out and took off. So... I'm sorry."

"Did you hear that Steve?"

I hear him cackling through the phone.

"Yeah, ha ha Steve. Very funny. Go back to work, asshole."

He was still laughing uncontrollably as I hung up on him.

"Hold on a minute, I'm coming to the door."

I opened the door to a very nice-looking young man. The boy on the camera wasn't a boy at all. He was tall, broad shouldered, and very good looking. He smiled with embarrassment as he apologized over and over again.

"Next time could you just say something?"

"I did maam. I tried, but you couldn't hear me so I threw the ball back to my yard and started to go back. Then you woke up and... I'm sorry."

Fucking earbuds. The puzzle pieces started fitting together in my head... Tony... 'back to my yard'... that pale skin and curly black hair...

"Danny?"

"Yes maam."

"Little Danny Panner? Wow, you went and grew up. I thought you went to live with your father?"

"Yes maam. I'm back with mom now for the summer. Going to school in the fall and I haven't spent much time with her since... well... you know."

"Yes, I remember."

His eyes dart toward the ground as he continued apologizing.

"It's ok Danny. Thank you for apologizing. It's no big deal. Just gotta be careful not to scare people like that."

"Yes maam."

Closing the door behind me I shook my head at my little panic attack and wondered what happened to that chubby little hellion kid next door who broke out the windows in our cars, spray painted our garages, and threw eggs at our houses. It must have been 3 or 4 years ago that he disappeared. His mother Lolly, completely lost control of that kid. He was the neighborhood terror. Vandalism aside, he was always a rude little asshole. Nobody liked him and everyone talked about wishing they would move away. We got our wish under some quite traumatic circumstances.

One night Danny snuck out of the house, stole Lolly's car, and lost control during his joyride crashing into a guy on his way home from work, nearly killing him. It was major news throughout our little community and as it turns out, that man was the single father of a special needs teen. Being laid up in the hospital for weeks and the long-term recovery was devastating to his already challenging family situation. The one silver lining was it really brought us together as a community. We all came together, donating our time and money to help him during his yearlong journey back.

"4 years? Try 6," Steve panned as we tried fitting the pieces together over dinner.

"Oh my god, you're right. God, I can't believe he was that young. No wonder they didn't throw the book at him."

"Maybe they should have."

"I don't know, Steve. He seemed very different. Everything was 'maam' and he seemed genuinely concerned for me. If I didn't figure out who he was, I would have just thought he was just a very sweet young man."

"Yeah, sweet young man who's checkin' out the neighbor's goodies creeping in her yard," Steve chuckled.

Over the next couple of weeks there were no more footballs in the yard or strange men standing over me while I tan. I continued my morning sunbathing routine most days and had developed a set of tan lines that were driving Steve crazy. I'll never understand what it is about guys and tan lines, but the way he was devouring me in the bedroom, it just works and I'm certainly not complaining. We also used a 'peeping Tom' routine more than once in (and out of) the bedroom, which I'll admit was pretty damn fun. Steve would go outside and look in sliding glass doors as I walked around the house after my shower or he'd watch me through the bushes as I skinny dipped. I'd pretend he startled me and he'd take me right there on the pool deck or chase me through the house until he trapped me in the bedroom.

We had a lot of fun with it until one day, out of the blue, there was a strange man back hovering over me as I tanned. I was initially startled until I heard my husband's voice, "I'm sorry maam, just getting my football."

"No. We aren't doing the kid next door."

"The man next door," Steve grinned.

"Nope. Not Danny fucking Panner. Nope, nope, not ever. Erase that shit from your brain, it's not happening."

"Ok, ok, ok. He is an adult now though, so technically..."

"Steve, stop. If you try that shit with me right now I swear to god..."

"Ok, ok, ok... I got it..." his hands postured above his head in defensive manner, taking a few steps back towards the house and giving me a mischievous smile and a nod as if he were tipping his hat, "Sorry maam."

Son of a bitch. He got off early and wanted to play the kid next door game, what the fuck was he thinking? Ok, I guess not totally a kid anymore. He's gotta be 18 now. He's going to college in a couple of months. He's tall. He's good looking. Wait? What the fuck was I thinking? Jesus Christ Steve, don't plant that fucking seed.

That weekend I almost had to slap the 'maam's out of his mouth as he teased me. I buried that little seed deep and promised to keep it cold, shaded, and dry. Monday morning came around and I finally got a break from his ribbing as he went off to work and I laid out in the sun, tanning in my little sanctuary. As the cool breeze tickled my hot, sweaty body I was interrupted by the world's loudest mower drowning out my Kenny G and consumed me in a giant dust cloud that instantaneously filled the yard. I sat up, choking on the dirt in the air and made my way up to the house, covered in grime. No way I was going to set foot in the house in my condition so I used to the ice-cold water from the garden hose near the front of the house to rinse off. The mower died out and as I was finishing up and I heard his voice behind me.

"Good morning Mrs G... hot out here today, huh?"

I spun around, fuming. "Yeah and you blew a bunch of dust all over me with that fucking mower."

"Shit, I'm sorry Mrs G! The dog tore up our yard pretty good, but it still needs mowed anyway. I'll be sure to let you know next time I'm going to cut it."

His sweetness disarmed me and his rippling body shocked me. Little Danny Panner became "Oooo Danny Fucking Panner" in an instant. The sweat ran down his dirty face, his bare chest, and his stomach. He was built like a Greek statue. Not an ounce of fat on him. His pale skin was nicely sun kissed with just a tinge of red as he began chatting me up. His loose shorts looked as if they were going to fall off his incredible body. I could barely keep the conversation as I stared through my big round sunglasses at beads of sweat running down his chiseled chest, washboard abs, and into that little triangle 'v' thing leading down to what I'm sure is a gorgeous cock.

Gorgeous cock? Danny Panner? What the fuck is wrong with me? As he rambled on about his college plans and something about making new friends, I found myself quite uncomfortable thinking about fucking this boy next door. He was fucking delicious though. Damnit, no. No, no, no. I had to shake this. I definitely cannot tell Steve about this, brutal honesty be damned, I don't want to deal with it. Despite my reservations, I was finding myself swooning a little bit at his attention and may or may not have flirted a bit.

"Danny, please stop calling me 'Mrs G' and 'maam' like I'm some old lady. Just call me Jenny... you're an adult now."

He grinned wide, revealing adorable dimples as his pretty eyes sparkled. "Sure, you got it maa... Ah.. Jenny."

I continued twirling my hair and pinching my knees together like a schoolgirl as we exchanged goodbyes and went our separate ways. I jumped in the shower to get ready to actually do some work for the day, unable to rid the view from my mind. That body... that face... those big loose black curls... that little hint of stubble protruding from the top of his shorts. Thank god for that shower wand. Danny the shower wand... fuck Jenny, stop it. Fucking stop it. And don't even THINK about telling Steve any of this.

Although I did jump his bones immediately when he got home, I managed to keep this one little thing from Steve. At least for a while. Truthfully, our brutal honesty policy weighed heavily on me for the next week as I hadn't held anything back from him in so long. It continued eating at me until Steve answered the door that Sunday morning. I heard the chime as I was folding laundry and Steve went to answer it.

"So... Jenny. That was Danny and he told me he wanted to let "Jenny" know that he was about to mow the yard and something about covering you with dust. So, first name basis, Jenny?"

"I'm sorry Steve, I should have told you," I plead as a wave of guilt flooded over me.

"Told me what? Did you fuck that kid or something?"

Being so far from the truth and him smiling so big eased my troubled mind immediately. I went on to tell him the story, skipping over my little fantasy session in the shower, but not holding much else back.

"Yeah, I did notice he's got a pretty impressive physique. So... Danny Panner, huh? Wait... is that the same day you attacked me before I could hang up my keys?"

My blushing face revealed everything.

"Oh shit, you little whore," he grinned.

We didn't talk about it all the next week. I ran into Lolly Friday evening as we both went to get the mail. She filled me in on the rest of the story with Danny. Two years in a detention center, then all of high school with his father completely changed his life. She nearly cried as she talked about how his father, the hardcore military man, straightened him out where she couldn't. I tried comforting her and noted that Danny was always a bit of a trouble-maker, even when really really young, but her other son Tony was just the sweetest little boy you ever met and was growing into a kind and respectable teenager. She smiled and thanked me, acknowledging that she was really proud of both of her kids, but wanted to do something special for Danny's 18th birthday that she missed a few months back. I told her I'd be happy to help and we made our way back to our houses.

The next day Lolly knocked at our door, taking me up on my 'not quite real' offer to help.

"Hey Jenny, I know you probably just being nice when you said you wanted to help with Danny's party, but I'm really hoping you can."

"Well, what were you thinking?"

"I don't want to impose and it's totally ok if you say no... I don't want you to feel pressured. Our yard is an absolute mess and I was thinking about throwing the party back there, but I can't. I'm embarrassed to ask, but can we use your back yard?"

"Oh sure, Lolly," I blurt out without even thinking. "You can use the pool too!"

Her face lit up as I immediately regretted what I said. I just knew she's been through so much and struggled for so long, I felt so much pity for her and it made me feel guilty about never doing anything for her sooner. She went on to tell me that since Danny didn't have any friends in the area anymore, it would just be family and maybe a couple family friends. She promised no more than 10-15 people and we agreed on the weekend after next.

Steve's jaw hit the floor when I told him. He got that giant shit eating grin I've come to find usually means something really devious is burning through his skull.

"You're gonna fuck that kid, aren't you?"

"It's not like that Steve you fucking asshole. I just wanted to do something nice for Lolly."

"If you say so," he grinned.

I stomped off to the kitchen, leaving Steve still giggling on the couch. Ooo boy, that man can really push my buttons. It was NOT like that. It was for Lolly. Of course, it's a nice thing for Danny too. Seems like that kid deserves some people to show him a little appreciation for becoming such a fine young man. I put my party planner hat on and started thinking of ideas to make it special for him... for her.

The day came and Lolly snuck over that morning to help me set everything up. We whipped up potato salads and hung streamers. Steve cleaned the grill for his Grill Master duties later that afternoon. We filled coolers with sodas and beers, laid out all the forks plates and cups just in time for the first guests to arrive. Just as she said, a couple of aunts, a few cousins, grandma and grandpa, and several couples who were family friends that hadn't seen Danny since he was sent away. Danny was at home playing video games, completely oblivious to the action happening right next door.

Lolly had made a plan to send me over to get him with some cockamamie excuse that I needed help moving a big planter in the back yard because guests were arriving for a party. Of course, I have a husband for stuff like that, but he didn't ask, just gave me that beautiful smile as he wiped back those flowing curls and jumped to my attention. Everyone stayed quiet until we rounded the corner in the back yard, me leading the way.

"SURPRISE!"

You couldn't pry the smile off his face with a crowbar as he realized what was happening. He nearly made me cry as he instinctually hugged me, eyes welled up with tears, and thanked me over and over again. Lolly was barely holding it together as she rushed over and threw her arms around him. The line of loved ones greeting him and congratulating him, had this sweet young man trying to hide the tears he was wiping from his eyes. Everyone was so proud of him and it was a very special moment.