All Comments on 'Hotwife, Happy Life Pt. 02'

by ChuckandAndrea

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hotwife = cheating slut. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Will there be a divorce or not? I'm already tired of waiting...

OdiouserOdiouserabout 2 years ago

Absolutely wonderful. All 3 had a great time. If there is a sour note it is only that there is so little fucking time left before the boy has to go away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

eleven stories, 51 followers. With slop like this submitted as a story I'm surprised you have that many people celebrating your stories. 1* By the way, this trash belongs in fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author. Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

The sex could've been hotter ... but, the setup was great. The 'will-she' vs won't-she is great story telling.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Hotwife, divorced life.

You sad little gay men need to stop posting this stuff as a way to vent your repressed homosexual desires and just go straight (ha get it!!!) to the gay story that you really want to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pathetic.

Who want to be married to a slut?

And no slut who acts like this has any respect left for her husband. At all. He means nothing to her.

I want all you cucks who love to share your wives to think about that. She. Does. Not. Respect. Or Love. You. At all. You pay the bills and take care of things for her. That's it. That is all you are to her.

She laughs at you behind your back. Makes fun of you to all of her friends. They all think you are pathetic.

Just like in this story. If I knew this guy in real life? I would laugh my ass off. I'd make fun of him for having his wife fuck an 18 year old. He would be the joke of the neighborhood.

In real life I'd give this marriage less than a year. They'd be divorced.

Seriously. Who gives a story like this a higher vote than 2 stars? They make my stomach churn.

Oh yeah...I forgot...Odiouser loves cuck stories like this...slurp slurp Odi.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Looking at the tags, and Odiouser’s fawning comment, this must be a particularly vile cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the retarded fuckwad who screams wrong category on every story in here, get a fucking life loser. This is a wife having sex with another man. That is the RIGHT FUCKING CATEGORY!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was pretty hot. My husband is always trying to get me to tease the two brothers who live next door to use. Last week while I was out washing my car he texted me and said that he looked out the window and saw the younger one, Kyle, watching from their side yard. Ok, maybe I shouldn’t have leaned ito the car and got my t-shirt wet, but it was kind of a thrill knowing he was watching .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It’s a story line that’s been done before but it seems to always work very well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope he comes home for Thanksgiving break and stuffs her like a turkey.

ChuckandAndreaChuckandAndreaabout 2 years agoAuthor

Its fine if its not your thing, but definitely in the right category...

"Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more"

I guess you guys are in the wrong category.

And hotwife is not cheating... The fact that everyone agrees to the rules makes it, by definition not cheating.

Flame away...

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Another stupid scrotum-less, half-man wimp who sexually gets off by turning his decent wife into a garden 403 tool and the town's cum-dump slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

By the definition of this site a "Hotwife" is a slut and will fuck anyone or anything. Occasionally she will give her cuckold husband a pity fuck. But make no bones about it the "Hotwife" does not love or care for anything except thier next orgasm. It doesn't matter where or who or what it comes from.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just a cuck, trying (and mostly failing) to conceal he's really just gay and using her as cover for it.

patilliepatillieabout 2 years ago

For some reason I am able to suspend disbelief, and enjoy this for the super hot stroke tale it is. Would be a dream to be married to, or fuck such a woman. Unfortunately, not many exist irl, but fun to read about how it might go down if one were to know one.

ChuckandAndreaChuckandAndreaabout 2 years agoAuthor

Wow, this one seems to be blowing up... I like it.

I appreciate the instruction on how to delete comments, but censorship is even more pathetic than these guys who now seem to be following me around and 1*'ing all my stories. Let 'em expose themselves for who they are.

Of course, they'll never put up an account and have their comments attached to anything... just anonymous. That's weak, but to be expected. The one's who don't like it and actually have an account, kudos to you guys for at least standing behind what you say... even if it's dumb.

Yes, it's another "xyz" story that so and so loves so it's gotta be shit... Ok, I'll start following your stories for all the new and revolutionary stuff. Please, start writing so all of our minds can be blown!

Glad some folks who are into this lifestyle are finding and posting comments. This is not our lifestyle, but I find the fantasy especially intriguing from an emotional standpoint. We are into some group stuff, but nothing near this level - just always lookin' for a unicorn.

So would definitely like to hear from more people who are actually into this and less from the guys who stop mid-way through jacking off to anonymously flame a story cause they can't read the category description or hate that other people like different sex than they do.

ChuckandAndreaChuckandAndreaabout 2 years agoAuthor

This story isn't autobiographical. Keep on making assumptions... you're so insightful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn that was HOT , I feel like I was right there standing beside Steve . Amazing writing ... shit ...I can’t finish this my phone just burst into flames ! Lol 5 stars and a standing (at least a part of me is) ovation

Lurking123456Lurking123456about 2 years ago

thank you for this work, clearly five star material. I get cheesed off by the haters and degraders of authors that offer no useful suggestions. Most of the nay-sayers comments should be trashed, IMHO. Good character development and plot lines. you have a knack for this.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69718 months ago

I don’t know how I have not read your stories yet, but your writing is so vivid I feel like a voyeur, standing there watching the action.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous