Hotwife in the Hills Pt. 04

Story Info
My wife brings her boyfriend home on a rainy day.
5.1k words
4.66
9.1k
19

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: I appreciate the comments from my stories. I wrote this series all at the same time so if you don't see your suggestions in here it wasn't intentional to leave them out.

I know a few have commented on the cock cage in the story. What I can tell you is this story is partially true and I was the one wearing the cage. I know it is a kink and not necessarily part of some people's experience. But it was part of mine. I'm hoping seeing the reason that I wore it to keep from jacking off makes sense to the readers. I hope you enjoy the series.

———————————————

Part 4

This is a continuing story of how my wife took a boyfriend who hikes with her.

My name is Steve and a few months ago my wife Gwynn flirted and played with a hiking partner Rick in front of me at a party with all her friends. It was embarrassing but extremely arousing. The end of the party found her kissing him goodbye at his car and then coming home with me for mind blowing sex.

This started a fire in both of us that we just kept pushing. We love each other and have normal lives. We still have tons of fun together, going on dates or just hanging out at the house watching TV. We also have fantastic love making sessions that can be tender or sometimes a little more passionate. But there are times when she goes hiking and those times are dedicated to her and Rick. At that time, I'm just the cuckold at home. I don't regret her spending time with Rick because it makes her happy. So if this makes Gwynn happy and I get to be turned on by my fantasy of my wife being with another man, I take it as a win-win for everybody.

On Saturday Rick and Gwynn went on a hiking trip up by his house. However, they opted to end their hike early and spend the day at his house together in bed and then dressed up and went to dinner before another round of sex back at his place. Then Gwynn came home to me. I had spent the day cleaning the house and mowing the lawn. However, the jealousy, arousal and lust I had at the situation caused me to masturbate multiple times during the day. By the time that Gwynn got home I wasn't able to perform. My 6" thin dick was too sore and wouldn't stay hard.

To say this disappointed Gwynn would be an understatement. But she kept her cool and took a long bath and had a lengthy discussion about this with her boyfriend Rick via text. On Sunday, she went shopping. By that afternoon I had recovered so Gwynn and I got to spend sometime with me reclaiming her. It was magical. That's when she told me her and Rick were going on a hike on Monday. I was planning to work from home that day already, so Gwynn made sure that I wouldn't repeat the same thing I did on Saturday.

Before she left for her hiking trip on Monday, Gwynn pulled out a clear cock cage that she had bought on Sunday. Apparently her and Rick had talked and they came to the conclusion that this would keep me from masturbating and allow me to satisfy Gwynn when she came back to me. So when I got up that morning, she put the clear cock cage on my dick before it stirred. Then she took the two keys that came with it and put them on a chain around her neck. Those two keys shown brightly in her cleavage.

Because she was hiking with Rick and another couple, I worried about them seeing the keys. She simply said she would just tell them the truth if they asked. "Rick is my boyfriend and you are my cuckold husband. If you can't control your urges while I'm gone then I will take control and help you control them." She just grinned and left. She knew that I had a fetish about her controlling me and a little tendency to like to be humiliated. This played into both of them.

And with that I was left in my boxers with a cock cage on trying to make sense of what was happening. All the while my wife was leaving to meet her boyfriend for a day of hiking and fun with another couple. To anyone they met, it was just two couples hiking. To the people in her group, it was a Hotwife and her boyfriend having fun while her cuckold husband waited at home. She wasn't out of the driveway before I was so aroused that I was on edge. I loved every minute of the feelings and emotions.

I put on a pair of jeans and it took a while to get used to the cage in my pants. It hurt if I moved in different directions but I finally found a position that worked. I viewed the cage in my pants in the mirror. It wasn't apparent I was wearing a cage, but did leave a small bump in my pants. Once I was satisfied with everything, I threw on a polo shirt with my company logo on it. I had a few calls to make and a few meetings so I grabbed some coffee and headed to the spare bedroom that was also my office.

The way our house is arranged, when you walk in the front door, you walk directly into the living room. The Kitchen is an open concept and directly behind the living room. A door behind and to the left of the kitchen led to the laundry room and the garage.

When you were in the Living room, A door on the left of the living room took you to the Master Bedroom, bathroom and Master closet. To the right of the living room was a small hallway that took you down to two bedrooms, one on the right and one on the left. A small bathroom was between the two at the end of the hallway and could be entered from either. Since we didn't have any children, we had one bedroom setup with a small bed for any visitors and the other had my desk in it for my home office.

I quickly got busy and time went by. With the cage on, I had a few pains if I took time to think of my Gwynn with Rick, but otherwise most of the morning went by without incident. It was about 11:00 when I took a break and went to the bathroom. Because of the cage I had to set down to pee. It was different and made me feel less of a man because I couldn't stand like normal. But I had brought this on my self because I couldn't control my urges.

After my bathroom break I was getting another coffee when I looked out the window and saw the rain coming down. How long had it been raining and was it raining where they were hiking? I put it out of my mind, but as I was heading back to my office I heard the garage door coming open. I figured they got rained out and Gwynn was coming home. Maybe she would have mercy on me and let me out of my cage earlier than expected.

As I was just sitting back down I heard the door from the garage open and laughter. What was Gwynn laughing about. Then I heard a man's voice. This made me freeze. Who was here and what was going on?

I looked out the window in my office at the front of the house and saw a Blue Ford Truck in the driveway. Who did that belong to?

While I was still looking out the window, Gwynn came to my office door. Holding the door frame she leaned in. Her hair was soaked as well as her jacket. It was open and hanging free on either side of her breasts. I could see that her sports bra was wet and there was water still pooled up on her stomach. Even like a drowned rat, she looked amazing. She was laughing and obviously in a good mood.

"Sorry to bother you Steve. We got soaked and are freezing. Rick and I are going to jump in the shower to warm up."

And just like that she was gone before I could say anything. I stood and started walking to the door. As I rounded the corner out of my office I saw her stripping and dropping clothes on the ground while she walked through to our bedroom. Rick was following her and already had his shirt off. He dropped it on the floor and I was looking at his back. His strong muscles flexed under his skin as he walked.

He said something that I didn't hear while he was unbuckling and dropping his pants, living him just in his boxers. Just then Gwynn turned to face him, looking at him and walking backwards toward the bathroom. Her naked breasts heaved as she wiggled out of her pants and panties leaving her fully naked. I really couldn't see most of her with Rick between us. Then she burst out laughing at something he said and fell into his arms kissing him as they moved into the bathroom.

I stood there stunned for a minute. My stomach was churning with emotions. Jealous, anger, lust but they all went away as I felt my dick push against the plastic prison.

I walked slowly out of the office and towards the bedroom. I was walking as quietly as possible and listened as intently as I could. When I got to the living room I heard the water running in the shower and some laughter. They were definitely having a good time.

When I got to the bedroom door I stood in the opening and listened as the laughter turned to hush giggles and then finally to moans. For some reason I was hesitant to walk into the bedroom.........my bedroom. I felt like I was crossing a line.

I finally got the nerve and started walking toward the open door of the bathroom. I stood close to the wall and did the best I could to not be seen. I heard Rick moaning and finally peeked around the corner. Our shower was at the end of the bathroom past the sinks on the right and the toilet on the left. Through the glass shower door there was Rick leaning again the back wall as water bounced off of him. Gwynn was in front of him on her knees slowly giving him a blowjob. I was mesmerized but when Rick noticed me out of the corner of his eye his said something softly to Gwynn. I stepped back behind the wall but heard Gwynn call my name.

"Steve, are you out there?"

I hesitated and then finally realized I was already caught so I might be honest. "Yeah, Gwynn, I'm here."

"Hey babe could you do me a favor and pick our clothes up and put them in the dryer?"

Did she just ask me to pick up after them? First she had me clean the house and then in their lust they left clothes all over and now she wants me to clean up. However I didn't say anything but "Yeah sure." and started to pick up her bra that was laying at me feet.

"Thank you babe, don't forget the clothes in here in the floor."

Did I hear her right? Did she want me to walk in there? I took a breathe and then said "Sure thing." as I started to slowly walked in the bathroom.

By now Gwynn had gone back to sucking Rick's cock as I walked in focused on her panties at the entrance to the bathroom and his boxers just a few feet in front of the shower.

As I reached down to pick up his boxers I was right in front of the shower. When I stood up I looked over and was eye to eye to Rick. He just grinned at me. "Thanks Steve, I appreciate you cleaning up after me." Gwynn pulled her mouth off of his cock and let out a quick laugh.

I caught the double meaning. First I clean up his clothes and then I'll clean up his cum. I just diverted my eyes and kept picking everything up. I followed the clothes all the way to the kitchen. I held all their wet clothes in one hand and picked up their shoes in the other. They had kicked the shoes off so quickly I had to search for one of Gwynn's shoes and found it under a chair at the table. They had left mud tracked in on their shoes.

I set the shoes side by side next to the garage door and set their clothes on the floor. I grabbed a towel and got on my knees to wipe up the mud.

When that was done I started to pick up their clothes and put them in the dryer. I noticed my polo shirt was soaked from holding their wet clothes against me while I was trying to hold everything and their shoes. I took my shirt off and tossed it in as well.

The whole time I was putting the clothes in I could hear the shower and the moaning, moaning and grunting that now sounded like Gwynn. Even though there was a wall between us, it was loud enough that I could tell she was really enjoying herself.

As I was putting their clothes in I looked in the floor and Gwynn's panties were laying there. I pulled them up and inspected them. Most of them were dry since her hiking pants are semi waterproof. But the crotch was soaked. I couldn't help myself, I pulled them up to my nose and smelled. It smelled so great. Gwynn always had a specifically sweet smell but this was intense. I started to move them to my mouth and stuck my tongue out. I licked on them a little and could taste her. My cock was tight against my cage.

I was so enthralled with lust that I had not heard the water shut off.

I finally put the crotch in my mouth and started to suck on them like a lolly pop. Just then I heard Gwynn's voice loud and right behind me.

"Enjoying yourself?" She said with a funny tone. I spun around to see her in a towel with another one wrapped around her head for her wet hair and a smirk on her mouth.

"I'm sorry" I started to stammer, but she just held her hand up.

"It's okay honey, I don't mind. I actually find it sexy to see you this turned on that you would lick my panties. It gives me ideas for the future. She stood there for a moment looking at her husband. Standing with no shirt on after picking clothes that belonged to her and her boyfriend because they were in such a hurry to get naked.

"I just wanted to let you know that Rick and I are going to lay down in the bedroom. Can you do me a favor and fix dinner tonight? Just come wake us up when it's ready, I'm sure we will have worked up an appetite." With that, she blew me a kiss and walked away, her ass swaying under her towel.

As she walked around the corner toward our bedroom I heard her say, "There's my big man!" and then I heard the bedroom door shut.

I grabbed a new shirt that was hanging in the laundry room. It was just a t-shirt but would have to do. I didn't feel like going into our bedroom to get another polo and I wasn't even sure if I was allowed to even if I wanted to.

As I walked back through the kitchen, I stopped in the living room and just stood there. I heard a few giggles and moans coming from inside the bedroom. I tiptoed quietly toward the bedroom door. It was hard to make out any words but I could hear a few faint moans. The biggest thing I heard was the steady rhythm of the headboard hitting the wall. They seemed to be in the middle of it and Rick was hammering away like a machine.

Then Gwynn's voice was louder.

"Oh yes, just like that." she moaned.

"Oh yes, you are so deep! Fuck me!"

The headboard seemed to speed up it's knocking on the wall as Gwynn shouted.

"Yes Rick! Fuck ME! I'm CUMMING!"

I stood there for just a minute longer but started walking toward my office, partly because I felt guilty spying on them, specifically spying on the man currently stroking his long hard cock in and out of my wife. The other reason I walked away was because I was starting to feel the pain in my crotch as my dick was pushing to get out of it's plastic prison.

As I went back to my office I tried to concentrate. It was difficult, especially when I would hear a load moan from time to time or Gwynn shouting at Rick to fuck her deeper. Almost at the end of the day I got a Zoom call from my boss. When I took it his face came onto the screen. He was running some numbers and needed me to verify some things. We went through all of his questions but it was hard to think straight. Knowing that just down the hall, my beautiful wife was doing who knows what with her boyfriend.

As the call started to come to an end my boss chimed in, "One last thing Steve. I know you are working from home, but we still need to keep some professionalism. Even at your home office you need to wear our logo branded shirts."

I was shocked and embarrassed. I apologized and claimed I had spilled lunch on my shirt. I told him I understood and it would never happen again. That was the best lie I could come up with. I certainly couldn't tell him that it was in the dryer because it got wet when I picked up my wife and her boyfriend's clothes off the floor.

After the call I noticed the time and logged off. I went into the Kitchen and started making dinner. I didn't want to disturb them so I tried to be as quite as possible. I rolled out some premade pizza dough and added some spices as well as cheese. I grilled some chicken and put it on the top with some barbecue sauce.

I put it into the oven and just waited. I didn't hear anything from the bedroom but I just didn't know what to do. I pulled out a bottle of wine and opened it to let it breathe. Then I went to the dryer and started pulling out their clothes. I hung up Gwynn's clothes but I folded Rick's clothes. I folded his pants, his boxers on top with his shirt and socks on the very top of a nice neat pile.

I sat his clothes on the bar and pulled the pizza out of the oven to cool. I went back and grabbed his clothes and started walking to the bedroom door.........my bedroom. The door was closed but she told me to wake them. I felt like I was intruding in my own bedroom, but I slowly turned the knob and the door opened.

Laying there on the bed.......in our marital bed..... was Rick. He was on my side on his back. Gwynn was curled up next to him and had her head on his chest. Her leg was wrapped around him. Right there around her neck and laying on his chest was the chain that had my shiny cock cage keys on it. I was so aroused that I was worried that my dick would break off.

That's the first time I noticed his limp cock laying on his other thigh. It was huge. Even soft, it was longer and bigger around than mine. I stared for just a second and then came to my senses.

They were both asleep but it wasn't just sleep. The smell of sex was really apparent in the room. They looked like a couple of intimate lovers, just laying in a post orgasmic bliss. Just two perfect people who found each other and were enjoying each other's company.

I sat Rick's clothes on the dresser and whispered "Gwynn." She didn't move so I walked over taking a step, waiting and then another. About half way to the bed I said "Gwynn honey." a little louder.

She started to stir and opened her eyes looking at me. When our eyes met she smiled slightly. "Oh hey," was all she could muster.

I felt myself taking steps back toward the door. I was retreating out of the bedroom....my bedroom. But now it wasn't. It was their love nest. They had taken my bedroom and made it into their space. This totally had my mind spinning "Dinner is ready, and Rick's clothes are on the dresser."

She leaned up, saw his clothes and then noticed how they were both laying and the fact they were both completely naked. She smiled again. "Thanks, what are we having."

"I made barbecue chicken pizza, your favorite." As I took one more step back. I was about three steps from the door and resisting the urge to turn and run.

"That's so sweet, thank you babe." As she spoke and looked at me her hand slowly reached up and started to stroke and touch Rick's cock. It started to stir a little and he started to open his eyes.

"Steve, can you give us a few minutes to wake up and then we will be out." At this point she was staring at his cock and then her tongue came out and licked the bottom of his shaft while she kept eye contact with me.

I was mesmerized but also not sure what to do. As she sucked on the head of his cock, Rick moaned slightly and then placed his hand on her back softly rubbing it. As she was getting into sucking him hard, he looked up and saw me still standing there.

Looking straight at me he announced, "Steve, can you give us a few minutes while we finish what Gwynn started?" He was grinning and had a look of satisfaction on his face. I knew what her blowjobs were like and could only imagine how great this felt for him.

His words pulled me from my staring. "Oh, yeah, absolutely. I'll just put the pizza in the warming oven to keep it nice. I've also gotten out a good bottle of wine."

"Thanks little buddy. Can you shut the door on your way out?" As he was saying this, his cock had become hard and rigid. He started pulling her up to his face so they could kiss. As I was stepping out and shutting the door. He quickly rolled her over and then he was between her legs getting ready to impale her with his now hard cock.

12