Hotwife is feeling naughty tonight!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can hear them kissing as I moan into her feet. Suddenly I felt that urge of needing to cum building up when suddenly I hear "Fuck yes I am going to cum kiss me!"

Right then I feel him push his cock as deep as he can. Pulling my hips back onto his cock. His cock throbs, and warm cum fills my ass up. My wife says, "Yes, make this bitch yours now. I am so proud of you, Daddy!"

I am trying to pull away and ride his cock more, but he keeps me tight up against him. I am so close to having an orgasm but he pulls out.

I than feel him stand up, my ass is so empty now. My ass humping air, begging for more. I was so close to coming.

Then I feel the cold plug getting pushed back in my ass. Then I hear him say, "We don't want that leaking out, do we. I need that to soak in."

He walks over to my wife and kiss her. I am still kissing her feet, begging her to let me cum.Than he says, "Kiss my feet too, show me how thankful you are for fucking you!"

I kiss his feet, lean up and look him in the eyes and say, "Thank you for fucking me Daddy!"

He kisses my wife and grabs paper and pen and writes his number down for her. One last kiss before he walks out the door.

Wife stands me up and pulls my panties down to look at my blue balls. She smiles and says, "Boy those balls are full, I bet you need to cum!"

She grabs my hand and walks me to the couch. She has me take off my jersey so she can wear it. Then she says, "I would let you fuck my pussy, but it is way too sore for that!"

I beg her, "Please let me cum Master!"

She smiles and says, "Ok, so I noticed you wanted to get fucked more after he pulled out. So go to our bedroom, get suction cup toy of mine and ride it in front of me!"

I run to the bedroom and grab her toy when I hear her say, "Bring two condoms."

I grab them to and head out to the living room. I drop to my knees when she says, " Put one condom on my toy please.The other I will unlock your cock but only if you promise to not touch it as you ride my toy!"

I beg her " Please anything Master!"

She takes her necklace off and unlocks my cock. My cock sprung out like a jack in the box. I rolled the other condom on and almost thought about jacking off, but I knew better.

I put her toy under my ass, pulled the plug out and sat down on it, making it go deep in my ass. I let out a moan.

I am riding her toy, my cock is bouncing up and down. She put one foot on my balls rubbing them, and the other she puts in my mouth. I hold her foot with both hands so I am not tempted to jack off.

Then she pulls up my jersey and says, "Look at my sore pussy, I bet you want to fuck this. I want you to suck on my toes as you ride my toy. I know how much you love coming on my toes and they're right there for you!"

That is all it took to hear. I moan with her foot in my mouth, ass full of her toy I fill that condom when she says, "Wow, I can feel your warm cum on my foot."

I keep sucking her toes and bouncing harder on her toy until I can't hardly breathe. I am holding her foot with both hands in my mouth, my cock still bouncing in the air. As I cum again.

I am still moving up and down on her toy, but at a much slower pace. She slides to the edge of the couch and hugs me while I am still riding her toy saying, "SSSH relax, that is a good little bitch now breathe. Now sit down on my toy and show me how much you love me. Take the condom off and feed it to yourself, please!"

I roll the condom off and hesitate for a second when she says, "Now!"

I stick the open end in my mouth and tipped it up and watch my cum ooze into my mouth. I slide my ass up off her toy and stood up, my legs weak.

She tells me, "Lets go take a shower and get the smell of sex off us. It was a great weekend for both of us!"

She grabs my hand, and we walk to the shower. And yes, it was a fun night for both of us!


12