Hotwife Pt. 02 - Discovery

Story Info
Hotwife finds truth.
3.6k words
3.74
16.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Jay Cameron and Nik

Discovery can be fun. The first time you take a step, the first time you see someone that lights up your heart, the first kiss, the first orgasm, the first time you have sex (Oh, let's forget that one). Anyway, there are so many firsts in a person's life it's really hard to ever find the end of that list.

One of the confusing things, if not the most confusing about discovery is, when you discover something new, you get confronted with so many more questions.

I discovered my husband about twenty-five years ago and I never had any questions. There was no doubt that when we were old enough to get married, we would. When it was time to start a family, we would. When it was time for me to be unfaithful, I would. I just never thought he would be the one to suggest it.

Just so everyone understands the rules in this story. I cannot mention my husband's name. If I did you would stand a good chance of knowing who he is, and that would cause all kinds of problems. So, let's just go with hubby or husband.

Now let's get back to the story.

About three years ago hubby suggested I become a hotwife. I was both shocked and completely in the dark as what would be expected of me.

After a night at a pool party at a coworker's home, I knew exactly what I was; I was and, until my nipples are hanging past my bellybutton, will be a hotwife.

I spent an entire evening and most of the night with a man that was not my husband. We fucked in every position I knew and several I didn't know. I savored the cum of a man not my husband, and I savored every minute of my first hotwife adventure.

The exciting thing that happened that night was ... my husband enjoyed it just as much as I did. I hoped.

With everything we had read about hotwifing, we realized immediately we knew nothing.

He begged me to tell him about the emotions I felt when another man put his hands on my body, when he kissed me, when he went down on me. He wanted to know how he tasted different, and did I feel any emotional attachment toward my lover?

Blinded by the onrush of questions, I became overwhelmed and confused. Did he want to know the truth, or was he looking for a way to justify why I did what I did that night?

"You're asking dangerous questions, and I don't know how to answer."

"What do you mean? I just want to know what you were feeling."

I paused to look into his soul. "I love you so much, but if I say something, you don't expect, or something that makes you mad, it might set you off to the point of kicking me out of your life." Tears were beginning to run down my cheek.

He grinned. "No, no, no, you don't understand. You are going nowhere. I love you so much. I tell you that every day. I would die if you weren't in my life. Today is no different than any other day. Today, however, you know what it's like to feel the embrace and loving of another man." Again, he paused. "Maybe I should be the one who answers those questions first."

"Let me start by saying I didn't get a minute of sleep last night. All I could do was fantasize about what was going to happen. My guts were twisted and churning. When I watched you reach for him just inside the door, I thought I was going to cum in my pants. The jealously I felt just added to the excitement. The almost constant adrenalin brought out emotions I had never felt before." He stopped a moment to catch his breath. "I think the not knowing how I would react was my greatest fear." He then became very serious. "There were moments I thought I might die. Those were the times that you were whispering to him about how you felt. Not knowing is the greatest downer of all." Again, he paused. "If you were to fall in love with another man I would die right here and now. Just the thought of you not being in my life would be a life not worth living."

For at least five minutes we held each other without a word being uttered. The feel of his body next to mine gave me the assurances I needed to be free to tell him all he wanted to know.

"What you just said, has made me so relieved, I want you to know everything that happened and everything I felt. But know this, you will never have to worry about whether I love you or not.

For the next thirty minutes I answered all his questions with only the truth passing between us. There were many more unknowns we had to face, but they would have to wait. Today and the remainder of the weekend was dedicated to reliving our honeymoon of years long gone.

It was on our honeymoon I first tasted my husband's cum, he first began working on getting my ass prepared to receive his cock, and the first and last time I was able to squirt my fluids into his mouth.

As time passed, we would venture out into the wilds of fun-fucking. I was working at a gym on the far side of town, where one of the male fitness trainers was always making a pass at me. I went home and told my husband what was going on. Finally, one night in the heat of summer, he looked up from his dinner. "I'm surprised at you."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I had just mentioned again that Frank, the co-worker, had made another pass at me that day at the gym.

"Well, you have worked with this guy for what... four years, and you haven't fucked him yet.?"

"You're about to eat my foot up through your ass! You know I don't play that game."

He just grinned. Then finally, with a semi-smile just short of a grin on his face, he said, "He's prefect for you ... he's tall, he's got one of the best six-packs I've seen, and he's good looking too .... just your type."

"I thought we weren't going to operate like that?"

"Like what?"

'You know, people we work with...that first time was to get our feet wet. This seems to be too close to home."

There was that look again. God, I hated that look. "What the fuck do you want?"

"I only want what I know deep down you want. If you want to take him on, I think you should."

"Are you going to tell him that you have to be there to watch him fuck your wife?"

"Video...." Was all he said.

"You want me to video him fucking me so you can watch?"

Now the grin on my husband's face had grown. "Yes, and if he says anything, tell him the truth. I mean the truth has worked so far, so let's see if it will work this time."

Nine days later was the first time Frank and I were going to be working during the same shift. I had my phone camera ready, and Hubby had bought another small video sure shot thing that all I had to do was set it up on the TV stand in the hotel room.

My Husband thought of everything. He had me pay for a nice room with a view, and even if it all fell through with Frank, I was still going to get fucked in that bed tonight.

As the afternoon dragged on, I hadn't been alone with Frank long enough to even flirt with him. One thing for sure, my panties were wet, and it wasn't from sweat.

When break time rolled around, I was beginning to think it was going to be just my husband and I in that room tonight.

The door banging against the breakroom wall shocked me out of revere. "What's up little lady?" Frank proclaimed, walking to the water cooler behind my chair.

"When are you going to run off with me to Madagascar?"

"Frank," I said. "What makes you think I would run anywhere with you?"

"Because Mr. Johnson here," he said grabbing the crotch of his workout shorts, "is dying to see you in something other than workout clothes."

"Well, pray tell.... I don't think Mr. Johnson knows what he would be in for."

"I hope, the time of his life." moving his fist up and down over his crotch.

"What would you and Mr. Johnson do to me if I told you my husband is out of town."

Frank pulled a chair up next to me, sat down and glared at me."

"Is he really out of town?"

"Yep, and since I have a seven o'clock tomorrow, I'm going to stay in town tonight."

"You know, I have to be back at the ranch by mid-night. But I don't have anything else planned for this evening."

I have no idea what came over me, but I reached for Frank's crotch and lightly squeezed the large bulge I felt. Suddenly my panties weren't just wet, they were flooding.

"I need to change and take a shower. What room and where."

The shower rooms were full of clients, but it took no time at all to get out of the shower and out to the parking lot to wait for Frank.

It seemed like forever, but Frank and I were turning into the hotel parking lot in just over twenty minutes. During the entire drive I leaned across the seat and rubbed the bulge in his pants. I whispered in his ear about how badly I had wanted his cock for such a long time. I couldn't wait to get his cock in my mouth and my pussy. I ask him over and over if he would like to cum in my mouth. Once, while telling him I couldn't wait for to him to eat my pussy and suck out the juices of our sex, he ran a redlight. We both were certain a Cop was close by. That would be a real downer from the evening I had planned.

During our race to the hotel, we were stopped at a redlight. This gave Frank the opportunity to pull his shirt tail out of his shorts. This is when I wasn't sure this was a good idea. I reached into his pants, and for the first time wrapped my fingers around the thickest cock I had ever felt. His jockstrap made it hard to be certain, but with the shirt out of the way and his cock as hard as a rock I knew this evening was going to be one of the best decisions of my life or the worst decision ever.

On the way to our room on the eighteenth floor the elevator seemed to stop at every floor. None of that was going to stop Frank from grabbing and squeezing the cheeks of my ass. But there was one thing he didn't realize, or maybe he did, the walls of the elevator were mirrors, and none his antics were hidden from view.

Fortunately for us, the room I booked was just off the elevator. Our lips didn't part for longest time. By the time the kiss ended, we both were almost naked. "Oh, my God, Frank I don't know if that thing will fit. "

"We're about to find out." He almost broke into a full laugh. I've been with a lot of women smaller than you, and I haven't heard a complaint yet."

I dragged him to the bed by his cock. He ripped the bed spread off and I pushed him over toward the center of the bed. Smiling and stroking his huge cock, I leaned forward and began my assault. I licked around the head, up one side and down the other. Once more around the head and decided there was no going back. First, I felt the spongy soft bulb slip inside my mouth, just as quickly I was pushing the shaft deeper and deeper. My hand began to work its magic moving up and down

"Slow down girl ... you're gonna make me cum too quick."

"Don't worry about that, you're going to have plenty of chances to fuck that pussy."

He was right, I did want him in my pussy, and I wanted to find out now if I could take what he had to offer.

"Frank," I was stuttering as I removed his cock from my mouth. "Fuck me .... Fuck me." I raised by body above him and wondered how to best to do this. I needed lube.

When I said that, Frank just laughed. "Girl you're so wet right now, you won't need lube for a month."

He was right. I slowly lowered my body to his cockhead. He used his fingers to push apart the starving lips of my pussy. Lower and lower I shifted. Suddenly and joyously, I felt his flesh pressing against mine. He was inside me and I was cumming.

I was cumming over and over. I knew I could only take so much of his hips bouncing off the bed, but it was glorious. I fell forward on his body and my lips found his, my nipples were twisted between his fingers and my pussy kept screaming for more and more.

"I'm gonna cum" he whispered through clenched teeth.

I rushed to push myself off his body. I wanted that cum. I wanted all of it.

The first salvo of white gold flew past my face to land in my hair that had fallen over my face. The rest was my dinner. I cannot remember a time I sucked a cock as hard as I was doing right now. When he gave up on pulling my face away from his crotch he was laughing and making comments about my skills. Just as I was about to go wash the cum from my mouth, he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. The kissing and loving lasted for the longest time.

Over and over, I wondered why I had waited so long to be with Frank, then I remembered; I was a hotwife and it was confession time.

"Frank, I think you should know something about tonight."

He smiled showing a mischievous grin. "A while back my husband and I decided that I would be a hotwife. Do you know what that is?"

"Yes, I do, and I know all about you and your husband." He started laughing again.

With anger in my eyes and hands on my hips, Frank was about to destroy all the wonderful feelings I had experienced this evening. "How did you know?"

"First let's start with the two cameras you put in the room, then let's talk about 'what' I am."

"Okay, what the fuck are you?"

"I'm a man, and being a man, I have an ego the size of a football field. And just like all other men we talk. To tell the truth, we like to brag to our friends and family, just the guys in the family, no need to let you women have the upper hand."

"Get to the fuckin' point!"

"Okay, but you're asking me to break the guy code."

I took a towel from the table next to the bed and wiped away some sweat from my neck. "Frank, I want you to understand this completely, I don't want there to be any misunderstanding about what I am about to tell you. If you don't tell me how you found out about what my husband and I do for recreation, I will cut that beautiful dick off and jam it up your very tight asshole. Do you understand?"

"Clear as a bell. Do you remember a while back you went to a pool party?"

"Oh, shit! You weren't there were you?"

"No dear, I wasn't there, but my cousin was."

"Oh, Shit!"

"I'm not done yet." He looked to see if I really had a knife in my hand. "The man you sucked off a couple times and fucked you several times is my cousin. He just happens to be the head honcho of the company your loving husband gets his paycheck from. And just so you will know, I have not mentioned this to anyone, as difficult as that has been." He held up his hand to keep me from interrupting. "One more thing ... and if you tell hubby, I will take that imaginary knife you have and jam it up your asshole. Nah... I think I'll give you a breast reduction."

You would think that ended the evening, but nope. I took a good look at that thing between his legs, and we were off to the races again.

When Frank was out the door, I called my loyal (in a pig's eye) hubby. He walked through the door and wanted to see the video. After getting him off twice with my hands and mouth, He was able to get it up to fuck me forever. Every time his cock pushed inside me all I could think about was the glorious fucking I had just received from my friend and co-worker. I turned out to be a glorious night. It wasn't long till I was wondering if we could do this again.

As I said in the beginning of this, I talked about discovery. When you discover something new, at least at this point in my life, there are more questions to ask and to answer. How was I going to play this?

It would be very easy to just say 'fuck it' and go on living the life you have been living. Or you could start making your own decisions.

Now how would that look to my backstabbing, cuckold, pimping husband. I think we have discovered something new. We have stumbled on a conundrum, that must be addressed.

After very little conversation with my new special buddy, Frank. I found out that family getting together with a couple kegs of beer on ice make loose lips that sink ships, and maybe even marriages. Well, it may not go that far, but one thing is for certain, I'm not going to be the submissive in this fight anymore.

What I discovered with my friend Frank, was that my husband has been plotting this course all along. He kept his propensity toward voyeurism one neat little secret. When he discovered he could manipulate his wife into hotwifing, that was all he needed. He sets up the party with the boss of bosses, shows off the wife in photos wearing less than nothing, gets a big fat raise and a wife that will now do anything he wants.

He's had her hanging around for more years than he thought she would, so now's the time to make a few bucks, and get his jollies off too. This guy, my husband is a real piece of work. I was supposed to say a piece of shit, but I'm in the mood to be kind to the fucker.

Anyway. That was two weeks ago. Tonight, I have a big fucking surprise for my husband.

Hubba Bubble was already home from work when I walked in the door and tossed him a kiss as I went into the bedroom and began packing enough clothes for a weekend away.

"What's up?"

"I thought I told you; I'm going to Vegas this weekend ... I'm sure I told you."

Stunned a little by my announcement, my husband's face turns from a question to outright anger. "I set you up on a date tonight. That guy you liked from Tony's party.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Tom is sending his plane to pick me up. We're going to spend the weekend fucking like we did the last time."

Shock was now the order of business.

"I don't think he'll let me film it for you, but maybe I can send you some pictures while I'm sucking his cock or something."

Then, it dawned on me. My husband has to be the dumbest cuckold, pimp in the fucking world. His hand crossed his body getting ready to strike me. I stepped back and smiled.

"You touch me you little cock sucker and I'll cut off your dick and feed it to the pet snake of the kid next door."

I smiled and turned to leave. "By the way I made an amazing discovery last night at Donna's house."

Donna is my neighbor, in an interracial marriage, and until last night was a closet swinger.

"What big discovery did you made at Donna's last night?"

"I like black cock too ... you might think of that while I'm gone."

End

Note to reader: I wrote this with the input of a very good friend who happens to be a "Hotwife." I have never met her in person, but it was through her insistence that I do something that had only been a dream; sit down and write. Every time I am fortunate enough to get something published on Literotica, I have her to thank. It's not important to me if you like it or not ... at seventy-seven years of age I still read your comments, if they are constructive ... thank you. If not ... go fuck yourself.

Thank you, Nik -- Thank you