Hotwife Rosy Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife has her first hotwife experience with a BBC.
6.1k words
4.17
24.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trayj68
Trayj68
16 Followers

Let me start off by saying this story is still a fantasy at this time. I hope you enjoy and any feedback will be appreciated.

Every since I had watched my ex wife have sex with a bbc I have had fantasies of watching my current wife of 17 years repeat, but had resigned myself to living it out in my mind. As you have guessed it was a second marriage for myself and number three for my wife and before I get ahead of myself I will give a brief description of us. My wife Roslyn or Rosy as she is called is in her mid fifties short blond hair 34DD breast stand 5 foot 6 inches tall and keeps her tight little pussy completely bare. She can suck a cock like no other and loves to be on top. I am Tony. I am 8 months younger than Rosy, an average mid 50's white guy in most ways with the exception of my cock. In that regard I was blessed enough to have a full eight inches as measured by my first wife. Well enough of the into onto the story.

We had decided to take a trip for our anniversary this year, something we only did every couple of years. I had decided to surprise my wife and had booked us a long weekend getaway to an adults only all inclusive trip to the islands complete with a nude beach where i had hoped to at least get my wife to sunbathe nude. I figured maybe I could at least show my sexy wife off and if anything extra happened it would be a bonus.

Shortly after we had entered our room we were getting ready to go out and explore the resort and spend a few minutes on the beach. I asked Rosy to forgo the bathing suit and just wear the coverup she had brought. After a few minutes of looking at me like I had lost my mind she dropped the one piece suit and slipped on the coverup and glanced at herself in the mirror "nobody is going to want to see a fifty something grandma with saggy boobs" she stated. "Baby you look great" I replied, besides "I bet more than a few guys here would love to play with your boobs with me calling dibs". "You pervert" she laughed then said "I will take your word for it". "Tell you what baby if at least five guys openly stare you go completed naked deal?" "Deal" she replied

Well there was more than five women that openly stared at my wife's breast including two that were bold enough to tell her that they would love to suck and play with them. The number of guys drooling over her breast and bare pussy was even higher. "All that shows is how many perverts there are here" she laughed as she removed the last bit of clothing she had on. As we walked hand in hand down the beach and towards our bungalow I couldn't help myself and had to playfully grab my wifes ass.

After an evening of hot sex and a good night's sleep we awoke feeling well rested. I had put on a pair of shorts and went to find us some coffee while Rosy showered. Upon returning my wife wasnt in the room or shower to which I figured she had maybe walked down the beach. As I headed toward the patio door I heard her talking and me being the pervert I decided to wait a minute and listen. It soon became obvious there was at least a guy outside as I heard them talking about how nice the resort was, the weather etc. Peeking through the curtains I could see my wife still in her birthday suit thinking to myself that this could get interesting. As I was reaching for the door handle I heard my wife tell him that with him being single he probably was enjoying the hot young women parading around nude. "Yes there are many fine women strolling around naked but I am talking to the hottest one I have seen" causing my wife to blush slightly "Spoken like a horny young pickup artist". "I mean no offense but if I could spend the weekend in the company of anyone here I choose it would be you my lovely lady" "with your husband's approval of course" he quickly added. I don't see my husband as being the sharing type" she replied. I cant say as I could blame him but if he was to consider it I would be honored to do everything in my power to please you". "Well I will keep that in mind," she replied before turning to come back into the room. Fortunately for me I had noticed her starting to move so I had moved back to the door and was able to make it look like I had just returned. I casually remarked on her slightly flushed appearance to which she replied that it must be the heat. I handed my wife her coffee stating"strong and black just like you like it" causing her to blush a bit more. Now I know my wife well enough to know she would tell me about her interaction with our next door neighbor all I had to do was give her time and opportunity. I strolled to the door and out onto the patio and sat down to drink my coffee noting that our neighbor wasn't outside. Rosy joined me and appeared to relax when she noticed we were alone.

Later in the day after relaxing on the beach watching my wife occasionally spread her legs to give a few guys a good show while trying to convince me she was just stretching we decided to go for lunch and a few drinks. We were on our second margarita when I noticed a tall well built black man come walking in. He appeared to be late 30's early 40's wearing a pair of swim trunks. I heard my wife draw in a breath and hold it for a few seconds. I silently chuckled to myself. He walked uo to our table and reached out his hand toward me stating "Hi I'm James your neighbor next door in bungalow 13. Tony I replied and was about to introduce my wife when Rosy interjected "we met this morning while you were out getting our coffee honey". After a brief bit of small talk James said he hoped to talk with us later on the patio as he turned and left. My wife was in full apology mode when I turned back to our table but I simply raised my hand saying "we can talk when we're back in our room."

As soon as our door had closed she began telling me how sorry she was that she hadn't told me about James and that it had been a mistake and how it wouldn't happen again. I pulled her close, wrapping my arms around her, pulling her in for a deep passionate kiss, removing her wrap as I did. So when you came back in from outside this morning you had been outside bare ass naked flirting with James?" No I wasn't flirting we were just talking is all" she replied while stroking my stiffening cock. "What has you all worked up baby?" "You my love" I replied, pushing her onto the bed and raising her legs to my shoulders. As I slid my cock into her wet slit I asked her "so was James naked as well?" "yes" she replied "I am sorry that I didn't tell you about it earlier." " Don't be baby you can tell me anything, I want you to tell me anything anytime ok?" " I will baby, I was just afraid you would get mad." "Does this feel like I am mad baby? Or turned on?" "Turned on my love fuck me baby." After our hot little session as we lay basking in the afterglow I Looked my wife in the eyes asking " so would you like to have some wild kinky fun weekend?" "Whatcha got in mind sweetheart?" She replied. "You thinking about me finding us another gal so you can watch me have my 1st time with another woman and then both of us working you over?" "Well that does sound hot baby and I definitely wouldn't mind it" I replied. "But to perfectly honest with you I was thinking about asking James to join us and the two of us guys working your sexy little ass over." " I couldn't cheat on you and you know it" she replied. "But baby it wouldn't be cheating would it if both of us know about it and I am present and give my blessing." "You would share me with another guy?" Well you're talking about sharing me with another woman so what would be the difference? Other than I wouldn't be interacting with the guy myself and your talking about you being with another woman it would be similar." "I don't know if I could." "Well it's something to think about and totally up to you." Your not thinking about having an affair on me and are going to try and use this as a justification are you?" with a worried look on her face. No my love no affair no thoughts of another woman just you and I growing old together. Just thinking about giving you a weekend of immense pleasure is all, I mean as long as you will still love me and be in my bed afterwards it would be us having fun together." "I don't know baby" "Just something to think about sweetheart I mean I know your favorite position for sex is on top and at my age without a little blue pill its not our best position just thinking about how hot it would be to watch you on top riding, seeing you having an intense orgasm knowing that when he is done it's my turn. Just think about it is all I am asking and if you decide no we wont do it and if its yes then we will have some fun that will be between us."Later that evening as we were sitting on the patio enjoying the breeze from the ocean I heard the door to the next bungalow open and out walked James just as naked as we were. A quick glance allowed me to notice that we were roughly the same in that area with him being a bit thicker is all." Evening Tony, Rosy" Evening James we both replied at the same time. "Lovely view of the ocean isnt it" I said to which he replied "that's not the only thing" while looking at my wife. I gave my wife a quick wink.

"Can you excuse us a moment James" my wife said while standing up and grabbing my arm taking me into our room. "Are you sure about this? I mean really sure" she asked. I pulled her in close looking deeply into her eyes "Are you sure you want this?" "I think I might" was her reply. "Baby as long as I don't get left out or left behind and you still love me afterwards then yes" I will always love you darling, if you have any doubts we won't do this my love" Pulling her closer in my embrace followed by a deep kiss I looked deep into her eyes " Baby I want you to enjoy every minute, use him and his cock to satisfy yourself then make love to me afterwards" "O.K. I will but if at any time your not feeling comfortable tell me and we will stop immediately no questions asked! Do you promise to tell me?" "I will my love lets use a safe word that if either of us say it all play stops would that be ok" "Yes how about snicker for our safe word?" Works for me baby I replied. Is there anything your want to see or not see? She asked. As far as the action I will leave it up to you but if you want to go through with this come out wearing your little white nightie with the stockings I asked. O yea and make him remove the panties I think that would be hot to see. The only other thing I have is maybe some pictures and maybe video for our viewing pleasure later but I guess that may have to wait since we havent even discussed it with James yet. Maybe we could video next time baby I will ask him if it would be ok to take some pics.

I had returned to the patio where James had proceed to appolgize if he had came across to forward. I had insisted that it was ok as I know my wife is hot. I had also asked him if he would be interested in some physical activity with Rosy if she was interested. "Hell yea" he replied. He went on to say that he had been tested for STD'S before coming on his trip and had condoms in his room as well. Rosy was walking out looking like a wet dream when he finished that statement. She walked over to me and sat on my lap kissing me then whispering in my ear

Condom or bare? Was she thinking about taking a new cock, a bbc at that and bareback complete with creampie? I damn near cum all over myself. I whispered back for her to ride him til he blowed and if we both enjoyed ourselves and he was interested she could fuck him til we left for home. At that she smiled kissed me again and walked over to James, "so would you like to give me my 1st strange cock since my husband and I said I do and my 1st bbc ever? A big smile crossing James face as he replied it would be my honor. Taking his hand she headed towards our bed slowing down enough to grab my hand as well. Once inside she turned to James and said "Do a good enough job and Tony said you could have free use of my pussy all weekend. At that she dropped to her knee's and proceeded to slowly lick and suck on his cock causing it to grow to a very respectable nine very thick inches. Glancing at me with a smile she said are you enjoying the show baby? Hell yea I am sweetheart. Look how thick this cock is I am not sure it will fit inside me. James replied don't worry baby girl I will take my time and make damn sure you enjoy it and as far as doing a good job I am going to do all I can to earn an invite for the weekend. He then slowly pulled my wife to her feet and slowly pushed her onto the bed. Rosy looked at him and said if you want my pussy then Tony said you have to remove my panties. I smile crossed his face as he eased her panties down with her raising her hips to help.

For the next twenty minutes he licked, kissed and sucked my wifes pussy and clit bringing her to an intense orgasm. Slowly raising up taking time to suck on each nipple she leans down to kiss my wife. I watched as Rosy slowly returned his kiss lightly on the lips before she realized what she was doing and quickly turned her head towards me asking if it was ok, if I was ok. The big grin on my face and hard cock in my hand must have given her a better answer than I could have spoken because she grabbed James by the had and proceeded to kiss him deeply and with a passion that for the last seventeen years only I had felt. James lay on my wife between her spread legs his hard throbbing cock a mere inch from her opening making out with my wife like two young lovers.

I watched as she slid her hand down to his hard cock slowly stroking him as they continues to kiss when James remembered he hasn't asked about wether he needed a condom or not. As he started to get up Rosy asked him where he was going. I was in such a hurry I forgot all about getting protection he replied, unless you want me bare. Looking at me again she asked honey would it be ok if he has me without a condom? Do you want to feel his big hard black cock buried deep inside that tight little married white pussy baby? YES she all but screamed. Go for it baby make him give you a mile of hard black cock and milk his balls dry baby. When she heard my reply she grabbed his arm and pulled him down on the bed flat on his back. With a smile she climbed on top of him draping her leg over his hips. Grabbing his hard cock in her left hand I watched as she began to rub the head up and down her slit moaning with each stroke. My wife had made herself cum like this many times before with me so I knew what she was doing and tonight was no different. Ogod she cried as she was rapidly flicking the head on her clit. Play with her nipples James and watch her cum all over you before you even get your cock inside her I said. He didn't have to be told twice. He was pinching both nipples when she came again. Twice and she hasn't even got his cock in her yet I thought it's going to be a good night. She had slumped down on his chest, her body spasming through her orgasm. As her shaking slowly decreased she raised her head up and looked James in the eyes, leaned down for another kiss then said I am tired now baby your gonna have to take over. Honey James is going to flip me over onto my back and fuck me now so get your ass over here I want to hold your hand and have you close when he slides his big cock inside my pussy. I leaned down at my wifes head and kissed her with passion while James raised up and proceeded to get ready to mount my wife. My head was beside hers as he slowly started to work his cock inside. Slowly inch by in in and out. O god baby its so big it's stretching my pussy so good she said as she kissed me again. I love you baby thank you o god thank you. By this time James was a little over half way in when my wife started to orgasm again. As she cried out O god James your cock feels so good inside my pussy give it all to me he pulled almost all of the way out and with a steady pace he pushed all nine thick inches into her until his balls rested in the crack of my wifes ass. Kissing her again I whispered in her ear fuck the hell out of him baby, don't stop til you both cum.

After about fifteen minutes of intense fucking my wife told James to get up. He did with a bit of a concerned look on his face. My wife noticed his look and leaned in to kiss him saying don't worry baby I am going to ride you for a while. I was wondering when she would as this is her favorite position. She quickly climbed on and sank all the way down on his hard cock and proceeded to ride him like a woman possessed. Rosy was heading towards another orgasm when James said if you continue to ride me like this I am going to cum as well. Without missing a beat she yells out to me honey James is going to fill my pussy full of his hot cum. Take it all baby drain him dry I said even though I doubt she would have stopped for any reason. Her orgasm and the spasms in her pussy that followed triggered James as he was louder than she was as I watched his balls pumping his load into my wife. After resting on top of James she slowly raised her head and kissed him one more time thanking him "that was one of the best fucks I have ever had" then looking at me she realized what she had said and began to cry. James glanced at me "It's good man I got this we'll talk to ya later" as he left I walked over to my wife and wrapped her in my arms It's ok honey I said. No it's not I should have never said anything like that she replied. Raising her chin I looked into her eyes. I love you baby I said as I slowly lay her back and kissed her deeply. I maneuvered between my wife's thighs and slowly slid my still hard cock into her slightly stretched cum filled pussy and proceeded to make slow sweet love to my wife. After I had added my load to her already full pussy her eyes got big and the look of fear began to overcome her. What's wrong baby I asked. He came inside me baby and I am not on any kind of birth control. I hadn't thought of that as I can't have kids. It's ok my love. But what if I was to get pregnant? What do we say to everyone? That your wife is a slut? No baby your not a slut your my wife, my hotwife that I love deeply and if you was to get pregnant we would have a baby to raise now let that worry go. Did you enjoy it. Actually yes I did baby, did you? Well after our lovemaking session what do you think? I think you enjoyed as much as I enjoyed doing it, well maybe not as much but close she smiled. What do we do now she asked? We'll I thought I might leave that up to you baby would you want to do it again? Maybe she said with a slight grin.

The next morning we were having coffee on the patio when James came out. Morning you two I hope I didn't cause any problems for y'all. Not at all I replied as a matter of fact I think Rosy here might want a repeat. Tony, stop it, you're going to embarrass me. We are sitting here naked talking, you rode James like a bucking bronco and you're going to get embarrassed? Would you like to repeat James asked I for one would love to repeat last night several times. My wife smiled when he said that then added maybe. I asked James to excuse us a moment and nodded my head for my wife to follow me inside for a minute. Did I go to far baby? She asked. You do know I love you and you are really all I want and need. No sweetheart you haven't gone too far and I know you love me and I love you with all I have. If you don't want a repeat then we will tell James and spend the rest of our time as we planned. If you would like a repeat then I purpose going all in. I am happy and content with either choice. Are you really sure your ok if we do this? Yes baby I am and I think I have my answer that you do want a repeat and a weekend of hot uninhibited sex am I right? Yes but I don't want to hurt or upset you. Ok then follow my lead. As we returned James was sitting on his patio relaxing. James I believe my wife would like a repeat and as you said more than once and I have no objections as well as I am a beneficiary as well so what do you say to my proposition. We are here for the next three days while we are here anytime my wife wants sex from either of us we give it to her. Any of us is free to decline if say we are too tired although I doubt us guys would say that so I guess that would be for your benefit baby. Looking at my wife all I would ask of you baby would be to check with me before hand. If you want James to come over and fuck then you ask me and with my knowledge and blessing you have him. I may give my approval to you going to his room for some alone time with you but I can't say that for sure right now. James, as long as my wife is the only woman you are having sex with you can continues to fuck her bare and cum in or on her at her discretion. So what does everyone think so far? I am definitely game said James. My wife came over to me and sat on my lap and kissed me before looking in my eyes and saying I think it sounds wonderful. I won't slip off for any alone time with James unless you say it's ok but if you do decide your ok with it I would like to do that at least one time before we leave. Glancing out of the corner of my eye I noticed James cock had become hard from the prospect.My own cock starting to harden as well. Reaching down I felt my wifes slit wet with desire.

Trayj68
Trayj68
16 Followers
12