Hotwife’s Hotel Bar Encounter

Story Info
An uncertain hotwife meets an attractive waiter at the hotel.
1.1k words
4.24
37.9k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door beeped as her keycard unlocked it, and she dragged her suitcase into the hotel room behind her. God, it was a long day of traveling; she just wanted to dive right into that bed and go to sleep.

As she got herself situated, and ready for the next morning, she realized she definitely deserved a nice glass of wine before turning in. Oh, or maybe a martini.... that lobby bar looked nice, if quiet.

It was only 1130; why not? She freshened up a bit, and headed down.

As she walked into the lobby, her heels clicking on the tile floor, she found that the bar had gotten a little busier. In fact, there wasn't a seat open at the bar. Discouraged, she was about to turn and leave. Then, she felt a hand on her arm and heard a deep voice behind her say, "Miss, if you're looking for a seat, one of my tables just opened up."

She turned around and found a very handsome, young black guy smiling at her. She was so stunned for a moment that his smile started to turn to concern, as if he had done something wrong. He pulled his hand away. "I'm sorry," he started to say...

"No no; that's ok. I was just surprised. I've been traveling all day, so yea; a table would be great." She replied. His smile retuned. Wow, what a great smile, she thought to herself. And was a bit surprised to find her usual 'resting bitch face' had transformed to a smile, too.

"It's right over here, miss. What can I get you to drink?"

She ordered herself a martini; slightly dirty. As he left the table, she noticed that he was fit, albeit thin. She smiled to herself. What was she doing, checking out this waiter. She's married! And certainly all her husband's talk about hall passes and hotwifing was just that—- talk! This waiter certainly seemed into her though...

After he brought her drink, they chatted some more. His name was Andre, he was working his way through college. She told him about hating Ohio winters, why she was in town, etc. Typical small talk stuff, but the way he kept looking at her made it so much more. She found herself blushing and laughing, more than a few times.

"My tables are all clearing out, Melissa, and it looks like your drink is empty. Can I get you another?" No! She almost said. That martini had gone right to her head. But a Chardonnay wouldn't hurt... and this was fun.

As he left the table, she again checked him out He did look good. She mentally brought up the game she played with her husband "How big?" But didn't even need to think about it; shw knew already. She had thought about it already, even if a bit subconsciously. He was definitely well endowed...

Her phone buzzed. It was like a cold splash of water, breaking her out of where her mind was wandering. "Hey baby" she said to her husband.

After she ran through the basics with him, she decided to play with him. This scenario would drive him wild, and she knew it would make him crazy jealous. She told him about the good looking Andre. The flirting. The heat he was packing. After a pause, her husband hadn't said anything. "Baby? Are you there? Im just teasing you..."

"Oh. Sorry Melissa. I'm just, I don't know. Anxious? Horny? Jealous? Excited? We've talked about this so much, and I know that one of our ground rules is "always together". But... wow. This sounds like an opportunity that's too good to pass up"

Melissa was stunned. What was he saying? He couldn't be serious. She was his wife! Mother to his kids! And NOT a slut!!"

They talked some more. As he explained more about having fun, about how this was still about the two of them and their love, and not about cheating, blah blah blah. She looked over at the bar. Andre was looking at her. He had just picked up her glass of wine and motioned to her, almost silently asking if he could bring it over or if he should wait. She smiled at him and waved him over.

"Well, Vic, I'm not promising anything. But he's bringing my wine over. And it's late. I'll flirt so I have a good story to tell you tomorrow. But I'm not just going to hook up with some stranger on a trip!"

Whoops. She said that last part a bit too loudly, as Andre was at the table and raised his eyebrows when he heard her outburst. She laughed.... uh oh.

They talked some more. So much, in fact, that the bar had cleared out. She was the last patron there. Her phone buzzed. The text from her husband read: please take lots of photos, videos, and be safe!!" She didn't bother to reply.

Andre asked, "what's up?" "Oh, that's just my husband. He's going to bed, and also encouraging me to stay up."

"Encouraging? What do you mean?"

"Well.... " omg. Should she tell him? That her husband had basically given her permission to hook up with another man!???" No way. That would be too awkward. "He just knows I've been really stressed and busy lately, and wants to be sure I take full advantage of my time away to unwind and have fun."

Andre flashed that smile at her, and those eyes that told her exactly what kind of fun he could bring her. "Well, an empty hotel bar isn't fun, " he said.

"I know," Melissa replied. "But a hotel room would be" (oh my god did I just say that?! What's wrong with me!?)

He smiled at her. She smiled at him. Andre said, "Listen, my manager is still here so I have to be a little subtle. If you're serious, write your room number on that napkin and I'll be up there in 20 minutes. Even if you're just teasing me, you've already made my night. Flirting with a sexy woman like you... damn girl.". He paused; looked her in the eyes intently. "You really should write down your room number."

As he walked away, Melissa found herself shaking. She was buzzing. Her entire body was trembling, alive. Could she really do this?

As she left the table, she took a photo and sent it to her husband. It was of the napkin on the table, with "14019" written on it, along with her trademark smiley face with heart eyes 😍