Hotwife's Hotel Bar Encounter Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband reacts as his wife takes the Hotwife Plunge.
2.6k words
4.47
37.5k
57

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although he usually put his phone on "Do Not Disturb" when he went to bed, Vic didn't tonight. It wouldn't matter anyway; he was too wound up to even think about sleeping. Had he really just told his wife of 13 years to "have fun?!" It was just their typical fun and games, right?

But when his phone dinged with an incoming text message, he was afraid to look. What had she sent him? Was she going to bed already? Vic's cock started to swell. Maybe she really was considering hooking up with this water. What if she did? What if his wife took a stranger, a waiter, a black guy, back to her room!? She wouldn't; she couldn't. She had told him countless times, how fun it was to pretend but how it would never go beyond that.

She was a good girl. Melissa had only had sex with two other guys before him. Vic could picture her pretty face pouting as she said, "I'm not a slut!" She had admitted to giving lots of guys oral, though. That was her way to get out of fucking, back when she was single. Oral was no big deal to her, then.

Vic still hadn't dared to look at his phone. He reveled in the uncertainty. He realized his heart was racing and he was taking rapid, shallow breaths. He grabbed his dick; it was hard. He thought about his wife; she was so petite, just 5'2", 115 lbs...a lot of it in her bubbly ass. She has the best ass, and loves showing it off. What was she wearing while she was at that hotel bar? One of her short black skirts that made her booty pop, most likely. Combined with her long blonde hair, she turned heads everywhere! Vic loved watching guys check her out; he enjoyed having what everyone else wanted.

Early in their relationship, Vic was a total alpha, jealously protecting his girl from every perceived flirt or come-on from guys at bars. He and Melissa had more than a few fights about his jealousy over the years. He shook his head, smiling. "Who would ever think that guy would now be this guy?" Vic thought to himself. How did it all start? He had always been hornier than most, kinkier than most. Somehow, he had convinced his gorgeous wife to go to a swinger club with him. She HATED it. Absolutely hated it. Luckily, they found an open private room and had some incredible sex; they left the door open and had quite a little crowd watching as they fucked. They both enjoyed that.

But on the drive home, Melissa told him that she would never be ok with Vic fucking other woman. Over time, though, Vic realized that he still loved the idea of Melissa having sex with other guys. It was still so taboo; something that NO ONE did, something that everyone is hard-wired to resist. It's a basic tenant of manhood: protecting your woman also meant hoarding her, keeping her away from all other men. But Vic had embraced something greater, more altruistic. Why not let his wife have all the fun and pleasure possible? Somehow, that was an easier leap for Vic than it had been for Melissa. She had been entirely resistant to the whole idea; swearing it would never go beyond the role play in the bedroom. And, to be honest, that was a big part of what fueled Vic's hotwife fantasy; corrupting his innocent wife, turning the good-girl that only had sex with long term boyfriends into a passionate woman that embraced her sexuality and her hidden inner slut.

The dildos they used in the bedroom had slowly gotten bigger over time. She would never admit it, but Melissa's best orgasms came from her biggest dildo. Vic loved watching her body react to it, the way she would claw at his arm, thrusting her hips as Vic plunged the dildo into her delicate little pussy. Often, he would talk to her, "Baby, you look so good fucking him. Do you love his cock? You love that big cock, don't you? Cum for me, baby. Cum on his big cock." And Melissa would explode with pleasure! Still, she swore it was just bedroom talk, fantasy, never to be a reality.

Vic realized he had been stroking himself through his underwear. 6.5" was nothing to be ashamed of, but it was a far cry from that big dildo his wife loved so much. Right around the time he turned 40, his stamina started to decline. He couldn't maintain erections and frequently had to rely on the dildo to bring his wife off. He was a good husband, a great one; he worked hard to provide the very best life could offer to his wife and his kids. Why shouldn't that include another man for her, a living sex toy, that could bring her to orgasm after orgasm?

He looked at his phone, still hesitating. In his head, he knew his wife was just texting him a good night message; there was no way she was going to hook up with a random waiter. She had admitted to having "a thing" for her trainer from the gym. She had told Vic that if she was going to hook up with someone else, he would be at the top of her list. She liked how he treated her; how kind he was, and attentive. He would flirt, but never inappropriately or over the line. That was a sweet torture in its own right; knowing the guy that Melissa worked out with multiple days a week was also someone she would consider having sex with. She would often joke with Vic, asking if her butt looked good in certain shorts or tights because she wanted to look good for her trainer.

But, that was a far cry from a random hotel hook up. Vic would prefer the random guy for Melissa; it eliminated any risk of people finding out about his desire to share his wife. It also meant it would just be sex, no chance of feelings developing and those assorted implications. Sure, there was more risk with a random guy, from STDs to just being a weird guy. That's the beauty of fantasy, though; you don't really need to worry about the realities of fucking other people. Melissa did, though. She worried it would affect their marriage; she didn't want to do anything that could harm their relationship. Her main hang-up with the entire wife-sharing thing was that it would be a reality--she would develop feelings for the other guy because she had to "feel something" to have sex with someone; she wasn't just some piece of meat, a slut looking to get fucked. She emphasized that repeatedly to Vic over the years.

But, until he looked at his phone, he could imagine otherwise. He could imagine his wife kissing this waiter, pressed up against the wall by the bathroom, his hands grabbing her ass as Melissa held on to his head. Vic was definitely going to need to jerk off before he could go to sleep!

He opened up his phone, and starred at the picture without comprehending what he was looking at. "14019"? Was that a time? Wait. What? Vic realized he was looking at a napkin and that his wife had written her room number on it. "No fucking way!" he mumbled under his breath.

Immediately, he called her. He knew he was overreacting; she was just toying with him. No way she had actually left that napkin there for the waiter to find.

"Hi baby. Did you get my text?"

"Hi. I did. I love how you tease me."

"Who said I'm teasing you, Vic??

"I am so fucking hard right now. I love it. And I love you. But I know you too well to think you actually gave him your room number."

"Well, shows what you know, Vic. Because I did. I can't believe it either. And I'm so, like, nervous and scared but so excited too. I'm on my way to the room; he said that he had to close up and could meet me in about 20 minutes."

"You're serious?! Oh my god. We always talked about being together if it ever happened. That was one of our main rules. You're serious? You're not just fucking with me?"

"100% serious, baby. I'm just going to freshen up a little before he gets here. Don't make me think about it too much; I might still change my mind, just send him home when he knocks on the door. And that was YOUR rule; not mine. Didn't you tell me that the HotWife is in control of the relationship? Well, this is me being in control."

"Oh, Melissa. You can't do that. I mean, shit. Wow. Ok. You have me so hard right now. Why him? Why tonight?"

"I'm not sure, Vic. He's really good looking; his game was on point. I felt like I was 22 again. I still have butterflies in my stomach from talking with him. And he's definitely packing. I could see it in his pants. See it! It's easily bigger than what we've been using."

Vic couldn't even respond for a minute. Hell, his brain was misfiring on all sorts of levels. His wife, talking about this other man, how he excited her... talking about his dick! His big dick! This was too much to handle, all at once. He realized that he was standing in front of their toy drawer. He opened it up and took out the dildo. It was nearly as thick as his wrist; he could still remember the packaging when he bought it. "9" Real Feel"

"Bigger than this, huh? Wow, Melissa. Just wow. I can't. I don't. I don't know what to do."

"It's ok, baby. Me neither. But it's finally going to happen. Or maybe I'll chicken out and just make out with him. Or maybe I'll just blow him. Would you like that? Do you want your little wife on her knees sucking off the black waiter in her hotel room?"

"You're going to make me cum right now, Melissa. Jesus. YES. I want him to explode in your mouth while his hands are wrapped around your head."

"Hmmm, I want that too. But you know, these young black guys are supposed to have lots of stamina, and he's so young he'll probably get hard right away again. What will I do then?"

"Oh baby. Make him cum in your mouth. On your tits. When you finish, have him take a picture and send it to me. Please. And then...jesus. Let him stay the night with you. You have to fuck him. I'll be up all night, wondering if you're fucking, or sleeping, or if he's waking you up by eating your pussy, or if you're waking him up by blowing him."

"You know, I do like to wake you up that way, Vic. But I'm so worked up right now I don't think I'll be sleeping at all tonight, either."

Melissa put Vic on speakerphone; he could easily envision her adjusting her hair, pouting her lips to apply lip gloss. He stared at himself in the mirror, wondering what was going through his wife's head, wishing her could be there with her to witness the evening first-hand. He was about to speak, to laugh it off and tell her to just not answer the door if he even did come to her room. Before he could start to talk, though, Melissa said "Vic, I can't talk about it anymore. I'll call you or text you in the morning. I love you."

"Oh. Ok. Baby. I love you. No matter what, I love you. Please call me as soon as you can. Love you."

Vic looked down at his phone. Holy shit; was she really going to do it? He looked at the dildo. It was all becoming so real. The real-life, bigger version of this "Real Feel" dildo was going to be in his wife's hands, in her mouth!!! In her. Inside of her. Holy shit. And he had made it happen. He had brought her here. He had corrupted his wife, led her down the path to fucking another man.... To making him a cuckold. Well, a STAG he emphasized to himself. Not a cuck. But still, yeah, kind of a cuckold. No, not kind of. Cuckold. His wife was going to fuck another man tonight while he waited at home. Would she still be with him in the morning, enjoying one more romp while Vic made breakfast for the kids? Jesus.

His phone dinged. This time, Vic opened it immediately. Melissa had sent him another photo. This time, it was a "selfie," her usual pose and radiant smile. But, this one also had something totally unusual in it: the waiter. Andre, was it? There he was, smiling behind her, as if they were posed for a couple's photo. Vic could make out the rest of the hotel room behind him. He could just see the corner of the king size bed, too. Andre sure had a shit-eating grin on his face. And why wouldn't he? He had just entered the hotel room of a hot, horny MILF! This was probably Andre's fantasy come true, too. And it was Vic's wife that was going to make it happen. Vic's wife would be the one Andre told his friends about, the hot married slut that invited him up to her room...

Vic fell back on to the bed, his hand stroking his cock. He whipped off his underwear, started grabbing his balls as he wondered what exactly his wife was doing right now. Were they kissing, taking it slowly? Or had she fully embraced her sluttiness tonight, and dropped instantly to her knees to suck his big dick? That did it; picturing his wife on her knees in front of that smiling waiter, Andre's hands in her hair as he told her she was a good cocksucker. Vic exploded all over himself, one of his biggest orgasms in a long time. Jesus. How was he going to make it to morning?

His phone dinged again. In his post-climax haze, Vic was slow to grab it. It was from an unknown number, and another picture. It was of his wife, on her knees, her long blonde hair cascading over her shoulders, which were pressed in front of and between two naked, black legs. "Your wife told me to send you this." Vic's mouth and throat were dry. There was Melissa, looking up slightly at the camera with a devilish look in her eye. More importantly, he could see her wedding ring shining brightly, in stark contrast to the large black shaft that her hand was wrapped around.

This was going to be a long night, Vic realized. What do you text back to the guy that his cock in your wife's hand? Did it even matter? "WOW! Please send more. Please be good to her. She's everything to me. Make this night incredible for her. For us."

Vic waited, staring at his phone as the minutes ticked by. He didn't know how long he'd been sitting there, hunched over his phone waiting for another text or a photo. Judging from how stiff his neck and back were, he had been waiting for a long time. But his phone didn't change; no messages or photos were coming through. He realized that he wouldn't hear from her, or from Andre, again until the morning. Vic laid back in bed, with his heart racing. Unbelievably, he was rock hard again.