Hotwife Shelly Pt. 02: Family Visit

Story Info
Shelly needs a vacation with her sister and Brother-in-Law.
5.3k words
4.06
29.7k
33

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Matt, I gotta get away for a couple of days. Work is too much to deal with." Shelly told Matt when she walked in the door. Matt noticed that her hair was a mess and her skirt was skewed to the side. Matt had seen her coming home like this more and more. Sometimes she even brought Mike with her. Mike had asked Matt to send him pictures of Shelly and at first, he said no but eventually through his constant pressure he sent him a picture of her standing in front of his dad's bathroom mirror from a short trip they had there. She was topless and playing with her breasts in front of it.

Matt loved that picture because he knew that his dad had setup cameras all over his house and always wondered what he recorded of her. "Oh no, babe. I hope everything's alright!" He asked her worried.

"It'll be fine. I just need to get away and clear my head." She said, "My sister said I should come up for a bit and her and Joe will put us up for a few days. What do you think?" She asked.

"I think that I'll start packing." He told her and went out to the garage and pulled down a small weekend bag from their luggage collection. It was a black rectangle with straps that had no clear purpose and a zipper that seemed to be the only thing it needed. He brought it into the house and Shelly quickly grabbed it from him. He then followed her into their room. He heard her phone go off and she looked at it. Then she excused herself into the bathroom for a minute before returning and throwing her phone onto the bed.

Matt was intrigued at what that was about, but he was soon too busy to think about it as shelly started to throw her clothes at him to pack. Shelly went and got changed into a long-sleeved gray shirt and paired that with a pair of purple yoga pants. Matt looked at how she was dressed suddenly couldn't remember if she even owned a pair of shorts.

He then packed a bunch of his clothes in the suitcase. He struggled to zip up the luggage but eventually Shelly came to his rescue and closed it for him. They then left and locked the house and climbed in their car. Shelly looked through her phone and then put it down as she remembered something and held up a finger as she got out of the car and ran back into the house.

As soon as she was out of the car Matt picked up her phone. His curiosity got the best of him and as he opened her phone, he saw a new message icon in the Messages application. He opened the app and saw that it was messages from Mike and what he read was this.

"Hey Shelly, you were looking good today." Mike said.

"Um, thanks I guess."

"I want you to send me a shot of your tits right now." He texted.

"Why? You just saw them when you fucked me earlier today!" Was Shelly's response. This made Matt stop reading and his jaw dropped open. Even as he was confronted with the text proof, he couldn't believe it. His pants started to get tighter though, so he was confused about his feelings. He continued reading.

"I know and it was fun wasn't it?" He asked before continuing. "I'm out drinking with my friends and they want to see the dirty married slut I'm fucking. And of you don't then those pictures you sent me earlier will go to the bosses and your future at Lowes Corporate will be finished."

"Ur an ASSHOLE, hold on. Matt is here." Then what followed was a picture taken and sent today. The time stamp showed that it was taken when she escaped into their bathroom. It showed her top bunched up under her arms and her A-cup breasts on display proudly. She was also biting her lower lip seductively for the shot. Matt stared at the picture and had to rub his dick through his pants as he reread the texts and looked at the picture. He then saw Shelly come out of the house and was able to close the application and put the phone back where he found it.

Shelly got in the car and as he looked at her, he suddenly saw her in a different light. Now instead of his faithful wife she was suddenly someone that was willing to fuck other men and he wanted to watch that happen. "Are you sure you want to go to Andrea and Joes house? We could stay in a nice hotel, maybe get drunk in the bar and make bad choices?!" He asked hopeful. He didn't see that there was any chance of anything happening at her sister's house.

Andrea was a housewife and looked almost exactly like Shelly except she had gotten her tits done a few years before. Matt often looked at pictures of Andrea in her bathing suit and snuck pictures of her at family events then jerked off to her later.

Joe was Andreas husband and he was a complete prick. He was wealthy and flaunted his wealth in front of Matt's face. He never missed an opportunity to display how much better his life was than Matt's. The last time he made it a point to show Matt the $10,000 Persian rug that he bought. Matt just thought it looked like an ugly-ass rug that belonged in a trash pile. Joe often also told him how he and Shelly hooked up and he broke her in when they were younger. He usually did this in the moments that him and Joe were alone, and the girls would be doing something else.

Now they were heading there, and he wasn't going to see her being fucked and the erection he had gotten from the texts was suddenly going down. The road was long, and he would steal glances in the passenger seat as they drove. Shelly was blankly looking out the window then spent some time reading a book, then more time scrolling through her social media on her phone and near the end of the trip she had gotten on the phone with her sister.

The exchange was nothing great except that Andrea had told Shelly that she was sitting out by their pool because Shelly's response was, "It's a good thing I brought my bikini because I could use some sun as well."

They soon pulled into their large house. Even by Texas standards their home was large. As they pulled into the driveway, even they modest sedan was dwarfed by their Mercedes Benz and Range Rover. They both got out of the car and Matt was feeling worthless next to all this splendor. "Matt, grab the bags will ya?" Shelly ordered him as she walked to the front door.

Before she even knocked on the door it swung open and Joe was standing there. "HEY Shelly! Andrea said y'all would be here really soon. She just sent me in here to grab a few more beers. You and this guy are about six beers behind." Joe said as he off-handedly motioned toward Matt. They walked through the front door which was actually two-doors connected in the middle with a circular top. To Matt it was ridiculous to have something so large unless you needed to fit a giant in the house. The only thing giant in this house was Joes ego.

When they followed him inside, they walked directly into the main living room. Joe and Andrea had filled it with furniture that looked like it had never been touched. It was more of a waiting room for guests when they arrived. In a hallway directly to the right was the additional bedrooms and across from the waiting room was the master bedroom. Matt wasn't sure if he could have thrown a ball the length of the house, but he sure would like to break some windows with a ball.

Cornering the waiting room and the master bedroom was a living room that actually looked used and it connected to the kitchen. There was also a large sliding glass door that led out to their pool that Matt used to see Andrea as they walked into the waiting room. They had come here a few times before and each time it always made Matt a little mad at the splendor that Joe got to afford but he also loved to look at his Sister-in-Law as well because she was her sisters twin with bigger tits and he loved that.

Matt took the bags to one of the guest rooms and then returned as Shelly got out her swimsuit and changed so she could sit outside with Andrea. When she came out, she looked flushed in the face and embarrassed. She wore a cover over her swimsuit which wasn't uncommon when they went out to pools or beaches but seemed odd since it was in a familiar place with family. She came up to Matt who was still standing near Joe. Both men were drinking some crappy craft beer that Joe had bought because his friends said it was what rich people drink.

Shelly walked up to him and tried to whisper to Matt so Joe wouldn't hear. "I packed the pink suit by accident. I was in a hurry and grabbed the wrong one."

Matt's ears perked up and his eyebrows followed suit. The last time he had seen the pink bikini was at his dad's house by his pool when they were alone. He knew that there wasn't anything to this suit except some thin pieces of pink fabric held together by string. He was suddenly thinking about the pictures he took and how you could see her bush clearly because the bottoms sat very low and her pussy lips protruded out the back when she bent over in it. The top wasn't much better as her A-cup breasts were covered but just barely. He had seen it with his own eyes that when she moved to quickly one way or another then one of her nipples would pop-out.

Joe heard her lament and offered a solution, "You could borrow one of Andreas!" He said smiling. He knew that if she wore one of her sisters' swimsuits then he would definitely get to see her body. The top wouldn't come close to fitting her and her tits would be clearly seen every time she bent over. The bottoms wouldn't fit because Andrea had wider hips and so they would slide right down or shift to the side.

Matt didn't like Joe but didn't really think he had ill-intent and simply told her, "We're all family here. It's not like anyone but us is going to see." He told her with a re-assuring smile and a hug. Shelly felt his erection as he hugged her.

"Well I think you are wanting me to go parading around, aren't you?" She asked him playfully before continuing, "Sorry hon, I forgot the stilettos at home." Then she turned to the back-sliding door and greeted her sister. She closed the door and Matt and Joe watched as Shelly pulled off her cover. Joe sucked in his breath when her ass came into view, it was pale and vibrant against the pink string that split the hemispheres.

"Fuck, I haven't seen that ass in so long. Still looks fantastic." He said not trying to keep his voice lowered. Matt had heard from a friend that Shelly and him had a history but he was never told what kind of history. "I gotta say, I defiantly married the hotter sister but fuck if I miss how wild Shelly was." He said to Matt as he playfully hit him on the arm. "I could tell you stories." Joe closed his eyes and Matt could tell he was remembering something that made him happy. He watched Joe smile and right away Matt knew he was thinking about something from the past with Shelly.

"I'm gonna go unpack and catch up on some work." Matt told Joe who seemed to wave him off in an 'I don't give two shits' kind of way before he grabbed more beers and walked them out to the lounges that the girls were on. Matt went to his room and started to unpack their bags and saw at the top of the bag was Shelly's normal two-piece bikini. He walked out to the waiting room with the suit in hand then froze as he looked out by the pool.

Shelly was lying on her front and Joe was next to her rubbing lotion along her legs. He kept moving up and from where Matt stood it looked like Joe was spending more time between her legs than the rest of her. He watched as Joe rubbed the insides of her calves, then her knees, up to her thighs then as if it was natural, he left a hand there and untied the top.

Matt saw Andrea sitting in the pool facing away from them and talking casually. He could tell this because of her body posture and the way her mouth moved. Shelly tried to slap Joes hands away and also re-tie her top but both attempts were in vain as Joe just rubbed lotion on her back with his free hand then pulled both hands away before leaving the two women by the pool.

Joe walked in and saw Matt standing there with a blank look on his face. "You didn't mind I helped her with some lotion? Don't want your pretty wife to get burned, do you?" He asked and walked away without waiting for a response. Matt still stood in the waiting room of the house and seemed to melt into the white couch that spanned eight feet of the room easily. It's large cushions almost bound him back out when he fell onto it. As he sat on the edge of the couch looking down, he was face to face with one of the ugliest rugs he had ever seen. It was obnoxious and intricate and exactly what he would expect Joe to pick out.

"You wouldn't believe it, but that rug cost me just over $10,000. So don't you dare drop anything on it. You got it?" Joe said to him as he passed by Matt in the room as he was on the way to grab still more beer from the fridge and take it out to the girls. Matt seemed to stay right there just like that for most of the day. He wrestled with his continued feelings of his wife being used. First with Mike at her work who he had just learned was fucking Shelly. He wasn't helping things with Mike since he had actively sent him pictures of her. Now Joe was taking privileges as well. What would he do, what could he do?

These thoughts kept him near catatonia until he heard giggles from the girls as they came in. "Matt, how come you didn't join us by the pool?" Andrea said. She was slightly slurring her words as she spoke, but he didn't care because she was standing near him in her bikini and he loved it. It had a blue top that covered all but the top of her breasts. The cleavage it produced was substantial and he thought maybe they were big C or little D-cups. "Their D-cups in case you were wondering." Andrea said to him laughing. He looked up from her breasts to see her staring at him laughing. Behind her Shelly was boring holes through him. He could see the anger in her boiling over.

"How can you stare at her big fake tits when I'm standing here wearing next to nothing?" Shelly barked at him. Matt sat silently as he couldn't think of anything to say. He watched as the girls then paraded around the house in their bikinis and ignored him. Matt watched Joe routinely get them new drinks and somewhere during the day the beer turned to wine and the sun set.

Matt made his way into the room eventually and laid down. He didn't have the intention of going to sleep but that's what he did. He woke up in time to hear glasses clinking and silverware being used. He walked out of the room walked into the waiting room. Now in the dark it seemed that the sitting room was cut out from the rest of the house. Without any lights on you couldn't see anything. There were some shadows, but they didn't see Matt until he had entered the room with the dining table.

"I swear that a burglar could just sit in that room all day and we would never know." Andrea said with a laugh.

"I'm gonna do something about that later, maybe a night-light or something in there would be good." Joe told her.

After they finished dinner the separated to get ready for bed and get comfortable before coming back to the living room. Shelly looked through the clothes she brought, and that Matt had diligently put away then decided on just wearing a gray sports bra and a pair of pink striped pants. Under the pants was a black lace thong with little pink bows on either hip. Matt thought that it was too sexy to wear around Joe. He saw how he had been looking at her all night and he was worried. Shelly then walked out of the room and Matt followed behind her like a good puppy does.

They came back into the living room at the same time that Andrea and Joe came in and they all seemed to size each other up. Joe let out a wolf-whistle directed at Shelly and Andrea slapped him on the arm then looked at Shelly, "You trying to steal my man?" She teased. "You already had a chance and went with this guy instead remember?"

Shelly looked at Matt then at Joe and curled her arm inside Mats arm and nestled her head close. "I chose the right man for me." She said before looking at the couch and figuring out where to sit.

Along one wall was a huge couch. This one was creme-colored and looked like separate pieces built into a larger whole. There was a chaise lounge section and the armed section, and they all had oversized pillows. When he watched Andrea sit in the Chaise lounge section and then Shelly sit in the opposite end section, he thought maybe he could sit between them. Much to his chagrin his thoughts were shared by a faster man as Joe sat between them. He leaned more toward Shelly with the idea that it helped him see the television better.

Matt was sure that it didn't help but what could he do? Matt found himself in a comfortable recliner alone on the opposite of the couch. He watched as Joe flirted with his wife and Andrea didn't seem to notice. Often Joe would tell Matt to get them new drinks and he dutifully complied with his host. Before long, even he lost count of how many drinks they had finished.

Behind Matt was the dark sitting room and beyond that was their room. He loathed leaving them in there with Joe so close to Shelly, but he couldn't stand it any longer. He stood up and excused himself. No one seemed to care or say anything except for Shelly. "I'll be in, in a little bit hun." She told him off-handedly.

Matt went into the room and turned on the television and expected Shelly would stay out there for about an hour longer and he would wait for her. Eventually he fell asleep waiting and when he woke up it was already 2am. At first, he couldn't figure out what woke him up then he heard his phone chime again. 'Who would text me at this hour?' He thought as he sat up and looked at his phone screen. It was Mike.

Matt opened the phone and read the message, "Your wife left us pretty high and dry leaving like that. I'm going to need you to make up for it." The message said.

"Me? How can I do that?" Matt replied.

"Show me what she sleeps in. I'm guessing she's in bed with you right now. How about in exchange I show you a picture I took of her at work?" He said and a moment later was a picture of Shelly at her desk with the top pulled up. She had a hand cupping her exposed breast and her other hand was under the desk in her lap. Matt saw that her eyes were closed. To Matt it was clear that she was masturbating, and he reached down his hand to rub his cock as it grew. He then looked over and saw that Shelly wasn't next to him in bed.

"She's not in bed. I'll have to find her, then see what I can do about a picture." He said and sent back. Then got out of bed and quietly left the room in his boxer briefs and nothing else. As he padded through the hallway and then the waiting room, he looked through the dark and saw movement on the couch in front of him in the Living Room.

As he watched he saw Joe sitting on the couch and in front of him was Shelly. She was on her knees and still in her pink striped pants and her gray sports bra. Her hair was a mess, but she was focused on something in her hands. From where he was standing, he could see her arms move up and down quickly. Then he saw her head drop into his lap and began to move up and down as well.

She could hear Joes breathing increase and he was talking to her. "Suck that cock Shelly. Fuck you give the best blowjobs." He told her as he pushed her head further down his cock. She gagged as the head hit the back of her throat then came off and slurped back in saliva that was coming out and moaned for a moment before putting her head back down. She jerked at the cock that wouldn't fit in her mouth and seemed intently focused on pleasing him. "Your sister has nothing on this mouth of yours, FUCK!" He told her.

Matt had his hand in his pants as he stood in the dark of the room. He was slowly stroking his own dick and soon the constraint of his boxers got the best of him. He pulled the waistband below his dick and placed it under his balls so that he could stroke the entire length fully. The site in front of him was too intense for him to ignore. He didn't think he would last long but knew he had to hold on.

12