Hotwife Shelly Pt. 02: Family Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt invisible in the dark until he felt a hand snake around his side and over his cock. He was surprised by the touch and turned quickly around to see Andrea standing there topless. His eyes went wide as he saw her exposed breasts for the first time and was speechless. She held a finger up to his lips to tell him to be quiet and then let go of his dick and turned him around to face Joe and Shelly on the couch.

"He's been wanting to get back in her pants for years." She whispered to him. "When we fuck, he always tells me how much he wanted to fuck her again. You did know that they use to fuck all the time, right?" She told him and each time she emphasized the word fuck as she slowly stroked his dick.

Matt had a hard time keeping himself from cumming from this visual and physical stimulation but somehow found the energy to hold on a little longer. Matt looked down and saw Andreas hand sliding along his dick and it felt fantastic. It was familiar but different. He tried to reach for her breasts, but she guided his hand away. "No," she said. "This body is only for my husband. I'm not some whore like she is. Watch as she takes his cock and makes him cum." She told him.

Matt turned in time to see Joe pull her up to her feet. He turned her toward the dark room. "If your husband was here, what do you think he would say to you letting me play?" Joe asked her loudly enough to where Matt could hear.

"Joe don't make me say these things. Please." She said looking up at him. He was standing behind her and as her pants pooled at her feet he began playing with the hem of her panties.

"Act like he's watching us. What do you want to say to him?" He coaxed her on.

"Matt, please let me fuck Joe. His cock is so much bigger than yours and he's so powerful. I want to feel that power between my legs. Please." She was begging into what she thought was an empty room.

Andrea whispered in your ear, "Don't worry sweetheart, Joe will answer for you."

"Did you hear that? That cuck of a husband just said I should fuck you hard. He said that he wants you filled with cum and sent to him dripping. He wants me to leave you so full you can't eat breakfast tomorrow." Joe told her as he let his fingers dip into the waistband of her panties and through her small patch of hair and landed directly on her clit. He pinched it gently and held onto her lightly as she began to moan and fall over.

Matt couldn't believe his eyes. He'd been married to her for so long and this was by far the most amazing he had ever seen her look. She was in the arms of another man and he wanted to it to go on forever. Andrea increased her speed more and more and he couldn't hold it back anymore. He screamed out loud, "I'M CUMMING! Oh my God Shelly."

Shelly stood up straight and brought her hands to her face. Joe kept his hands in her panties manipulating her clit and Andrea let go of his dick and turned on the lights in the room. Joe looked where he shot his load and saw that there was a pool of cum sitting on his expensive rug. "You useless son of a bitch. You jazzed all over my rug." He yelled at Matt.

"Shelly, do you see what your idiot husband did to my rug?" He asked Shelly as he pulled his hands out of her panties and pushed her towards Matt; who was frozen to the spot where he lost his load. Matt's dick was stick sticking out of his pants. It had grown limp and his hands were at his side as he stared at Shelly stepping out of her pajama pants and walk toward him under the direction of Joes hand on her back.

"Matt, please forgive me. I don't know what happened. I'm so sorry!" Shelly begged for Matt to forgive her. It hadn't yet registered to her that he just climaxed watching her and her Brother-in-Law.

"Get down on your knees and clean up that mess. NOW! Before it sets." Joe told her. Shelly kneeled down in a faze and she looked down at the puddle of cum then looked for tissues to wipe it up with. "With your mouth sis."

Shelly looked up at Joe then at Matt before bending down and licking and sucking at the rug. She was getting all of the cum that she could from the rug. Joe stood behind her and watched as she leaned down and her ass came up. He kneeled down behind her and ran a finger slowly up her slit. He saw it shimmer and shine int he light from the lamp. He then curled a finger around the thong and pulled it away from her wet pussy. She didn't even react when he did.

Joe held the root of his cock near her entrance then looked at Matt above them and said, "Watch this Matt." Then he entered her slowly and smoothly. Shelly laid her head into the carpet and Joe began rocking back and forth inside Shelly. Matt heard the sounds of her orgasm in each thrust of Joes hips and knew that she was his for the night. As he watched him fuck Shelly less than a foot in front of him, he began to slowly jerk his cock once again. Joe smiled at him, "Don't cum on me you fuck."

"Go sit on the couch and watch." He told him and Matt complied speechless. His dick growing and his hand moving faster. Andrea walked back out and was now completely naked. Matt looked at her and saw those breasts at a better level and her pussy was cleanly shaved. Andrea walked closer to him and put her leg on the couch.

"Hey sis, looks like I know how to make it, so he doesn't care about you. Look at how he wants to lick my cunt. He's putty in my quim." She teased and as Matt leaned forward to taste her sweet wet pussy, she pulled it away. Now let's see if you have the same reaction. Then Matt watched as Andrea sat on the carpet and moved her pussy closer and closer to her sister as her face contorted in orgasms.

Shelly looked up and didn't seem to understand what was in front of her, but Joe helped her to understand. He pulled her head up and planted right between her sisters' legs and like a good girl she began licking her sister's pussy. As she neared, yet another orgasm she put her arms around Andreas hips and pulled her closer to her mouth and began to also try and lick her clit and move it side to side.

The three of them ignored Matt's presence and changed position to where Andrea was lying on her back and Joe fucked her as Shelly made out with Joe. Shelly's pussy lodged in her sister's face as she watched Joe fuck his wife and begged Joe to fuck her again. Joe spit in her face then gripped her neck and told her to wait her turn. Shelly sat back on Andreas face dejected and almost suffocated her sister with her pussy.

Andrea fought to get her off her face and this also dislodged Joe from her cunt. Joe was near his own end and this made him upset. He dragged Shelly up on the couch next to Matt and stared at him as he spread her legs on his couch and pushed into her. "Your wife wants my cock and not yours. She wants to feel its girth. She begged for it and that's what I'm going to give her." He told Matt.

"It feels so good baby, I can't can't can't describe it. Never anything like it." She said as she reached out and held the hand that wasn't busy furiously jerking off. Matt felt the cum building and then turned and stuck his dick inside her mouth as she cried through another orgasm of her own and Joe filled her cunt.

"Now, that we have that out of the way, I expect a $1,000 for cleaning my carpet and showing your wife what good dick is about." Joe said as he stood up and walked away from them. He left them alone on the couch and took Andrea with him to bed.

Matt and Shelly sat on the couch and looked at each other. Both at the same time said the same thing. "Honey, I think we need to have a talk." Then they laughed at each other before kissing and going to bed together.

12