Hotwife Shelly Pt. 03: Black-Maled

Story Info
Shelly devolves further and ends up used in a club.
7.7k words
4.05
42.8k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers. It's good of you to give this one a chance. It's mostly a cuckold story but I feel it belongs in the Loving Wives section since it involves a husband knowingly wanting this to happen but that his fantasy also involves the idea of being unaware of some aspects. So that being said I don't care if you don't think it belongs in loving wives because it's a broad category. Ask the Admins to make a Cuck group and it will go there instead.

I write stories for husbands and wives based on their fantasies and take their ideas and keep[ them involved in the process. I'm always happy to talk with you about your ideas. If you are looking for a story let me know and we can see if we can work on that together.

___________________________________

"Honey wake up!" Shelly said as she shook Matts shoulder. He was awake but he wasn't ready to admit what happened the night before. As he laid on his side, he would briefly close his eyes and see Shelly sucking Joes dick, or he would see him paint her with his cum. Matt had his hand under the sheets as he slowly rubbed his own dick over his pants while he thought about what happened. He didn't realize he was even doing it, but he came to the realization quickly as he felt himself cum. The underwear he was wearing contained his shots of cum from staining the sheets of his In-laws sheets.

Matt realized he needed to get out of the bed and clean himself up before Shelly saw him. If last night wasn't bad enough, he could only imagine what would happen if she saw that he had an orgasm in the sheets and admitted to it happening because he was once again thinking of her on her knees in front of Joe. He said good morning to her as he slid out of bed and prayed to himself that his cum stayed in his underwear and didn't drip out.

He stood and walked to the door of the bedroom and opened it while keeping his back to the bed Shelly was now sitting in watching him. "I'll be right back. I gotta pee." He told her as he walked into the bathroom and stripped off his shorts. Matt then tried to clean as much cum off his shorts before realizing he was fighting a losing battle and simply stripped off the shorts and quickly jumped in the shower.

While Matt was cleaning himself, he was stuck on what he witnessed the night before and he felt himself harden once more and was about to slide his hands down his body when the curtain to the shower slid open and Shelly stepped into the shower along with him. Her body still held evidence of Joe's use of her. Matt could see spots of dried cum on her face and parts of her body that disappeared as she pushed him under the shower. She leaned in and kissed him deeply.

Matt felt like he could taste Joe's cock on her breath, and he hardened more and pressed it against her belly. She reached down with a hand and began to slide her hand up and down his cock in the shower. "Feels like someone woke up ready to play." She said as she lifted a leg and wrapped it around Matts back then reached between them and guided his cock into her pussy. "Fill my cunt with your cum. I need to be filled up. Let me be your dirty slut please." She told him as steam filled the bathroom like a sauna.

Matt loved the idea of Shelly being a slut and allowed himself to imagine her working a corner of a dingy street. As he formed the idea in his mind he began to push in and out of her. He was worried about slipping in the shower but continued fucking her in the confined area that the shower provided and watched as she pinched her nipples and pulled on them hard while her eyes remained closed. "Oh yeah, fuck your dirty slut. Oh fuck, your cock feels so fucking good." She whispered to him for no reason other than he was near and she wasn't able to create any higher of a volume.

To gain more leverage he pushed her back against the cold tile backing of the shower wall and reached between them and placed a hand around her neck. He lightly closed his hand around her throat and leaned back slightly as she kept her leg hiked around his back and he began to fuck her harder. He was acutely aware of the slapping sound her back made as it lost contact then re-made contact with the wall behind her as he continued to fuck her.

He felt the coolness of the shower and then lost control when he thought of her bent through a window of some unknown car giving a stranger a hand job while her ass was left unexposed. 

Once he felt the spasms of his orgasm subsided, he reached down and unwrapped her leg from around him. He then leaned down and kissed her. Their tongues mixed together, and he savored the taste of her mouth and then looked down at her body and wondered if she got pregnant, would it be his or Joe's. With that thought still ringing in his head he opened the shower door and stepped out, leaving Shelly unfulfilled and alone.

Once he closed the shower curtain again and was drying himself off, Shelly reached between her legs with one hand and to her breast with the other and began playing with herself. Having stood on her one leg so long she felt weak and decided it would feel better to sit. She chose a position in the corner of the shower that afforded her the room to open her legs and the water from the shower seemed to hit her just right.

Matt heard Shelly moaning and pulled the curtain back slightly to peer in at her. She had her eyes closed and as he watched he felt the urge to capture this erotic sight so he retreated to the bedroom and grabbed his phone before returning and put his phone in camera mode and began taking pictures of her then thought of a better idea and began the video mode and recorded the remainder of her play session.

During the climax of her time she said, "Your cock is so big Mike. Fuck, I miss that big cock of yours. Please give it to me again." She then tensed up and exhaled as her body physically showed her relaxation. Her hands fell away from her breast and out of her cunt and she slowly opened her eyes to see Mat standing above her with phone in hand.

"What are you doing up there?" Shelly asked, staring up into his camera.

"Who? Me? I'm just a lost tourist taking in the sites of your hedonistic city." He playfully said as he stopped the video and removed himself from the bathroom. As he was getting dressed, he heard her stand with some effort and the shower cut-off shortly after that. Matt dressed and walked through the house and was bombarded with visions from the night prior when he saw the rest of the house and the couch she was defiled on.

He put the thoughts in the back of his head as he walked to the kitchen and started making a simple breakfast for himself. He stood undecided in the center of the empty kitchen for what seemed an eternity then finally decided on just having some cereal. The Cheerios he started to pour made him suddenly want something else. He left his half-filled bowl on the counter and returned to the bathroom in time to see Shelly dressing.

When he walked in, she was wearing a pair of gray shoes with a two-inch heel and a tie in the front. They were sexier than Matt felt they had a right to be. It didn't seem to Matt that she was wearing socks and as his eyes travelled up her long-toned legs, he next enjoyed the sight of the panties she was wearing.

It was a thong that had black panel sides and a pastel tie-dye design on the front and backs of the panty. As he continued taking her in with his eyes he next landed not he burgundy sports bra she wore and saw the multiple thin straps that ran along the back of the bra and met as they ascended her back before meeting in between her shoulder blades then fanning out as two straps that jumped over her shoulders and connected to the front panel of her sports bra. In her hands she was trying to turn her dress inside out.

To say it was a dress was a stretch, Matt felt. It looked more like a long shirt but as she pulled the neck over her head and pulled it down her body, he wished she would go out without it. "What is it Matt?" She asked without looking at him.

"Wanna go get some breakfast out?" He asked her. "I hear there's a good waffle place just in the next town." He continued.

"I could go for some waffles. Maybe some big thick sausage between my lips too." She told him and then finally looked at him with a playful and evil grin before she turned back to the mirror and checked the make-up she had applied before dressing. She then walked out of the bathroom and asked, "Are Andrea and Joe up yet?"

"Their door is open, and it looks empty, I think they left." He told her.

"Let me check my phone." She said as she crossed the short expanse from bathroom to bedside table where she grabbed her phone. "Yep, they went to a farmers market and left us to fend for ourselves." She said without looking up from her phone and instead he saw her typing out a reply to the message she received. "Alright, are we going?" She asked, suddenly seeming impatient.

Matt slid to the side of the door then swept his arms low and toward the direction of the front door like he was a doorman and she was the uppity tenant he loathed to have to wait on. As she passed him, he could smell how sweet and flowery she was, and he instinctively closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. Once she passed, he followed behind her and savored not only the sweet smell but also the view as she walked out the front door and to the car.

As they drove toward the Waffle place, Shelly sat in the passenger seat and looked through her phone and as Matt would glance over, he would see Social Media apps open or he would see her playing a game involving lining up gems and different tokens. While they sat quietly driving towards their destination, he heard a familiar 'Ding, Ding' and looked over as he saw her reading her text message, then he saw her face blush and visibly shake.

"Can you take some pictures of me as we drive?" She asked him as she twisted in her seat to face him, her red dress riding up and exposing the gap between her legs.

"I'm not against it but why?" He asked as he stole glances between her legs.

"Ummm, because you always want me to be adventurous and playful?" She said but the way she said it made it sound more like a question than a statement. Matt thought that it meant that it was either a demand from one of two people. Either Mike, her blackmailer/ fuck-buddy from work that he found out about at the beginning of their trip or Joe, her sister's husband that used her like a cheap toy. Either way, Matt felt himself get excited and he decided to acquiesce before she figured out he knew about Mike. He didn't think it was time to expose the fact that he knew about him yet.

He took her phone and as he tried to focus on the road, he glanced over to see Shelly sitting demurely next to him. He began pointing the camera at her and taking pictures. As he started, she lifted first one leg then another leg and spread her legs wide. As they were spread, she looked at him and the camera and bit her lip. "Please don't judge me." She told him with Doe eyes, and he watched as she pulled her panties to the side and slid her finger along the still wet pussy between her legs.

A few times Matt forgot to watch the road and almost crashed the car. "Mmmmm Mike. This one's for you." She said softly.

"Umm who's Mike?" He finally asked since finding out about him.

"Oh, um, I was trying to play into your fantasy about me being with another man?" She asked him as she continued to play with herself.

"Didn't I meet a Mike at your Christmas Party at work this past year?" Matt asked her. He wanted it to sound like he was innocently asking while seeing if she would eventually admit to what was happening.

She pulled her hand from her pussy and put her legs back together and placed them on the floor of the car. Then she buried her head in her hands and began lightly crying. "That's him yes. Ever since my work shoot, he's been blackmailing me. I took sexy pictures for you at the same shoot and he got them by accident and now he says that unless I do what he says then he's going to spread them all around work. I'm so sorry but he's made me do things that I didn't want to do, and he forced himself into me. I don't know how to get it to stop." She said as she cried. When she looked up her mascara was running in lines down her face and when she wiped the tears away it caused streaks across her face from her wet makeup.

He looked at her and told her that he knew and didn't care what he made her do. He told her he still loved her and that they could make it through this together.

"Was I dreaming that you watched me with Joe last night?" She asked with a clearer voice as her voice still held a tremble but seemed more level. "I'm the worst wife ever. I wouldn't be surprised if you filed for a divorce when we get home tomorrow." She told him as she could feel the tears begin to well in her eyes again.

"Can I tell you something without you thinking ill of me?" Matt asked her. She nodded in affirmation. "I did watch you and also forwarded some of the pictures from your phone to my phone and have been constantly looking at them. Last night Andrea found me watching and I ended up cumming all over Joes fancy rug." He told her and stole glances in her direction. She had turned her body towards him and drew her left leg onto the cars seat and her panties came into view again.

"What was it like to see me being used like a piece of meat for another man to pound? Was it as hot as you imagined when I was sucking Joes dick?" She asked him then unbuckled her seatbelt and leaned over to his lap as she kneeled on the passenger seat. With her ass in the air she told him, "Keep taking pictures. This will be as much for that asshole Mike as it is for us. Just imagine this is his cock in my mouth as you drive." Then she unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out of his pants. "Mike, your dick looks ready to go...in my mouth." She told him.

"Don't say that Shelly." Matt said before he watched her engulf his cock. She was treating him like that coworker of hers and he was mad at himself for how much the thought turned him on. She lifted her head.

"I told you to take pictures for Mike. Don't you want him to see how good of a cock sucker I am?" She told him before she dropped her head back into his lap. Matt pointed the camera at different angles around her head and looked over to the passenger seat and noticed that the reflection provided a great view of her ass peeking out from under the small dress.

He took a picture of that as well and pulled her dress up over her hips and then as he was stealing glances at her in his lap and the reflection of her ass he saw the cab of a semi-truck pull up along their passenger side then adjust their speed to keep pace with them. Matt was already so hard and worked up that he reached as far as he could and found the thin piece of material running between her legs and pulled it to the side. Her pussy was exposed to the driver if he was looking and could see.

As she sucked hard on his cock and the thought that multiple people had been using HIS wife, he found himself cumming in her mouth. He took a quick picture of the trucker next to them and then as repositioned herself to sit in her seat the trucker blared his loud horn which startled Shelly. She looked up at his window and he had the window rolled down and was yelling to her.

Shelly rolled her window down enough to hear what he was saying to her. "Spread those legs sweetheart and show me those tits of yours too you slut!" Matt heard him yell to his wife. He willed her to roll the window up and to tell him to drive away but instead she once again spread her legs and this time pulled the dress all the way up her body and pulled her burgundy sports bra up over her tits as well.

She then dropped her panties to the ground and let them pool at her feet which allowed him a better view and she looked up at him as she played with her pussy and pinched her nipple. "Oh My God Matt, He's recording me with his phone." She told him and she kept herself exposed and watched him. Then to his amazement she began to cum and then asked him to send her the video and followed that up by giving the trucker her personal cell phone number.

She then put her bra back in place and adjusted her dress back into place but left her panties on the floor. Matt felt like the show was over, but Shelly told him to wait and she bent down and scooped up her panties then kneeled on her seat again. This time she faced away from him and leaned her body out of the open window.

Matt watched as the wind blew hard against her dress and caused it to flare in all sorts of directions. When she came back into the window, she was no longer holding her panties. "I thought he would enjoy them more than you would. Once that exchange was done, she told him to hurry up because she was hungry. Matt followed her orders and drove away from the trucker she then took his phone from him and sent herself all of the pictures that he had taken including the video of her in the shower from that morning.

Once she had them on her phone, she dutifully sent them to Mike. All he had asked her for was a picture of her panties and she wasn't sure why she was sending so much but she did anyway. After a 10-minute wait, she received a reply that told her how good of a slut she was. She felt a strange sense of pride in her being a good slut in the eyes of this man.

As they neared the Waffle restaurant Shelly happened to look in her side mirror and thought she still saw the trucker from earlier but thought that would be ridiculous to think he would follow them. After pulling into the parking lot she saw the truck pass by them, and she was able to confirm it was indeed the same guy in the cab and she was a little worried, but Matt seemed oblivious to him being so close.

They walked into the restaurant hand in hand and were quickly brought to a booth halfway into the restaurant. Shelly sat facing the door to the restaurant and Matt was facing the door to the kitchen. The bathroom was opposite the door to the other side of where Matt and Shelly sat and when the trucker walked in, which Shelly was sure that he would, he was seated near the bathroom.

Shelly kept glancing at the man she had shown off to so recently and she blushed a new shade of red when he began using her panties, she had handed to him as a napkin to wipe his chin after drinking some coffee. After she ordered some food, she excused herself to go to the bathroom. Matt didn't think anything of it and sat idly while she got up and walked by his shoulder.

As she passed the trucker she felt and heard him stand up behind her and follow her to the back. Once she was near the bathroom door, he pushed her into the bathroom and further into the bathroom he ushered her into the handicapped stall that provided him with more room to better accommodate what he planned to do.

"Is that guy you're with your Pimp?" He asked her as he pushed her face first against the wall and reached up and took a grasp of her hair in one hand which pinned her head against the wall. His strength made her feel powerless and she simply stood there like a docile lamb at the slaughter.

"I'm, I'm, I'm not a prostitute. He's my hus, husband. Please let me go." She begged him. Her pleas when unanswered and she felt new tears begin to slide down her cheek as his rough hands slid up the outside of her legs and around her waist where her played with her still wet pussy.

"When you climbed out of your car and gave me your panties. These panties..." he started saying as he pulled her panties out of his pocket and pushed them up to her mouth. "I went ahead and filled them up with a thick load and I wanted to give you the chance to taste a man's load. Open up honey." He told her.

She opened her mouth and he set the stained panties up to her mouth and watched as she began licking his cum from inside her own panties. "I also didn't get your phone number right so I couldn't share that video and wanted to make sure you got it." He finished saying. He then pushed the panties into her mouth and removed his hand. She brought up her own hand and pulled them out and looked for more globs of cum.

12