Hotwife Shelly Pt. 03: Black-Maled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his one free hand he undid his pants and pulled them roughly down his legs then pulled her hips out from the wall. He then pumped his cock three times before it was at full mast and stood pointing towards Shelly against the wall. He then moved his hand between her legs and spread them apart. She complied while still licking the taste out of her used panties. Once her legs were spread wide, he lined up behind her and pushed hard against her waiting cunt.

As he slid into her, she bit down on her panties to keep herself from crying out. He pounded into her hard and at some point, she realized he had removed his hand from her head, but she didn't try to move. "I bet you'll like this new video even better." He told her then brought the phone he held around to bring her face in the display and the face she was making was lewd and wanton. He then brought it out as far as his arm would reach and leaned back to show what he was doing to this young wife. "Tell me you want my cum, whore!" He demanded of her.

"Please, sir, Give me your big load. I wanna taste it so bad." She said. After tasting his cum from her panties she felt like it wasn't a lie. Shelly really did want to taste more from him. She then felt him slam into her and smash her full body against the wall hard and then he slowly pumped into her a few more times before he pulled the panties from her hand and pulled himself out. He kneeled down and ordered her to turn around. He still held his camera and he told her to put her panties back on.

She lifted her shirt and leaned over at the waist as he recorded her. She stepped into her soggy panties and pulled them up her legs. His cum was already escaping her swollen lips and a few drips were sliding down the inside of her thigh. He scooped up the errant drips and fed them to her. She greedily accepted them. He then shoved her out of the stall and bathroom. He followed her out and saw an older gentleman heading in and eyed him with suspicion. He ignored the old man, left a $20 on his table and walked out.

Shelly walked unsteadily back to her stall and Matt was already well into his waffle that had arrived while she was gone. She sat down and felt the squish of his cum in her panties. She tried to ignore the feeling and stead she chose to focus on the food in front of her.

After eating she moved to get up and was able to get up and her legs still felt unsteady from the fuck she was forced into in the bathroom. As she walked in front of Matt he looked down at her ass and noticed a wet spot. "Honey, looks like you might have sat in something on the seat. You have a wet spot on your bum." He told her.

Shelly reached back and felt the spot and knew it was cum, but she pressed the spot and brought it up to her nose, "I think it's syrup." She said, lying, before putting that finger in her mouth. "Yep, just some syrup. I'll be sticky by the time we get home. Guess I'll need to take another shower and change." She told him.

Shelly and Matt drove their way back home and talked freely along the way. When they arrived, they walked into the house and Joe and Andrea were home. Shelly excused herself and went to their room while Matt talked to Joe about the waffles.

Once that conversation was complete, he went into the room and then into the bathroom where he looked at Shelly's clothes puddled on the floor. On the top of her dress and her sports bra was her panties. He picked them up and felt how wet they had then smelled them. "Babe? How did you get your panties back? You gave them to the trucker." He asked her in the shower.

"No, I don't think I did." She said from the shower as she tried to wash the cum from her body and to help ease the soreness between her legs. Matt was about to drop the subject when her phone dinged with a message. It was from an unknown number and when he checked the message it was two videos. It seemed to be from the trucker as the first video showed a preview screen into their car and the second one, he wasn't sure of.

When he pressed play, he was amazed by her being fucked in the diner they just left. He listened to the shower and took the chance he would have enough time and pulled his dick out of his pants and jerked off quickly while he watched the dirty trucker fucking his wife in a dirty diner's bathroom. He quickly came and grabbed a pair of boxers he wore the day before and wiped off his cock and stuffed it back in his pants just in time with when Shelly turned off the shower and came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

Almost at the same time Andrea arrived at their door. She knocked then entered without waiting for a reply. When she saw Andrea in the towel, she said it was a perfect time for them to go to the club tonight. Shelly looked at her quizzically and Andrea told her, "I've been wanting to go out to this club nearby, but all my girlfriends are all too boring to go.

So, I'm making you go with me tonight. It will be a blast. We're leaving at 10pm. Since it was still the late morning, they took the rest of the day and wasted it by the pool and having a simple BBQ. Joe kept making excuses to be near and try to touch Shelly as much as possible. Shelly for her part made an equal effort to be as far from him as possible. She was often more successful than he was. Although, on one occasion Matt was inside helping Andrea with something and when he came out, he caught Joe pulling his hand back out of the top of Shelly's loose-fitting bikini top that belonged to her sister. He had an evil expression on his face, but it didn't look like anything like what happened the night before was at risk of happening here.

As the day wore on and night descended Shelly and Andrea ducked into their respective rooms and started to get ready for the club. Matt couldn't recall the last time they had been to a club and was just thinking about how horny Shelly gets when she gets to dancing and drinking and he began to worry. When she came out of their room, she was wearing a very short black dress. It was a shiny piece of material and lacked in both length as well as straps to hold it up.

He recalled her wearing that in the bedroom as part of their sex-play and she constantly had to pull the top up or it would fall below her tits. The hem of the dress was equally as precarious and whenever she would walk the material would seem to bunch up at her waist and expose the lower portions of her well-toned ass cheeks. Matt watched her walk around him in the living room in her three-inch red high heels. Shelly had put on more makeup that he usually saw her wear and she looked like sex personified.

She walked to Joe and Andreas door and knocked on it. Andrea opened the door and Matt was equally stunned by her as well. She was wearing a tight patent leather dress and while it had more length to it than Shelly's did, it had a zipper that ran the entire length down the front. The zipper stood out from the black of the dress and begged to be brought down.

In fact, Andrea had already unzipped it about six-inches which allowed for a large amount of her ample cleavage to be shown. Joe peeked out from behind Andrea and Matt could see him playing with her ass. "If Hoe was a name, I think it was Shelly." He said laughing before pushing Andrea to the side and walked past her and Shelly.

"You ready?" Andrea asked Shelly as she walked out of their room. Matt noticed that she was wearing a pair of three-inch heels as well but hers were black instead of the red that Shelly was wearing. "Your wife looks sexy in these clothes don't you think Matt?" Andrea asked him. This question broke his staring at Andrea and refocused it back towards Shelly.

"I didn't even know she packed them." Matt answered.

"She didn't. Those are mine. Except for the tits, we are the same size. I haven't been able to wear that dress since I had these done." She said and squeezed her tits together for emphasis.

"But she looks good, maybe you should let her keep it, if it doesn't get lost tonight." Joe said with a laugh as he grabbed a beer from the fridge in the kitchen.

Matt didn't know how to respond or even if he should, so instead, he stayed quiet and sat on the couch that he watched Shelly get used on just the other night. He was acutely aware of the couch under him and remembered that night vividly now as Shelly walked over to him. She faced her back towards the kitchen and bent over to give Matt a kiss goodbye for the night.

Up close, he thought she was even more beautiful than he usually did. While he kissed her, he heard Joe intake a quick breath and when he looked back, he saw Joe holding up a camera towards them on the couch. Andrea was standing behind him and her arm was around Joes waist and it looked like she was giving him a hand job, but the counter was blocking them from seeing if that was the case. "That dress never fails to get a reaction from men." Andrea said as she then brought her hand back around and up to her face where Matt watched as one by one, she fed a shiny, thick liquid covered finger into her mouth where they emerged clean and glistened with her own saliva.

Shelly straightened up and walked to the door and her and Andrea walked out of the house together hand in hand. Joe watched them go and then approached Matt on the couch and offered him one of the beers in his hand. Matt was now sure that Andrea had indeed been stroking his dick under the counter because as Joe came around with the beers, his dick was still out of his shorts.

Matt looked at it and as it hung limply between his legs a drop of his cum was at the tip and he saw it fall to the ground unnoticed by Joe. "You know that Shelly's not wearing any underwear and they are going to a black club tonight?" Joe asked him as he handed off the beer.

Matt nodded like he knew the whole time, but both of those items were news to him. Shelly had never been one to enjoy being around a lot of black people or enjoy rap music. He did know however that she often went without underwear but that dress he knew wouldn't hide anything.

In fact, as Joe sat down next to him, he showed Matt his phone and right there on the screen was Shelly bent over giving Matt a kiss goodbye and her pouty pussy lips were poking out towards the camera. "That vertical smile is begging for a kiss. I bet she won't have trouble getting one tonight." He said and smacked Matt on the back before leaving him to his thoughts on the couch. Joe walked to his room with his cock still out of his shorts swinging in the breeze as he went into his room and closed the door.

------

Andrea drove them to town in her car and Shelly sat next to her. She was uncomfortable in the dress her sister made her wear and kept having to adjust it down to cover her pussy and then pull it up because her tits were about to fall out. When she put the dress on, she realized how short it was and thought about wearing panties to protect her modesty, but Andrea forbade it.

She told her that you don't ruin a perfectly good slutty dress by wearing panties. She told her that all she could do was to shave herself to be presentable. That is exactly what Shelly did too. She left a small trail of hair on the front of her pussy and even laughed to herself at the 'Landing Strip' she had shaved into place. She pictured a cock with little airplane wings coming in for a landing and going into her hangar. This idea excited her, and she was wet when they left the house.

Now in the car she could smell herself in the car. She was happy when they pulled up to the club and was able to get out of the car. They walked together past the line outside which all seemed to be men and arrived at the front door. Shelly noticed they were all black with very few females. At the door was standing two large men. One was black and the other was Hispanic. They both eyed the sisters like a couple of rib-eyes to a starving man.

They opened the rope and as Shelly and Andrea passed the men took the opportunity to reach under the dresses and grope their asses hard. The Hispanic man had Shelly's firm ass in his hand as she passed, and Andrea was groped by the large black man. Once inside Shelly felt like she was constantly trying to push hands away from her. They all seemed to be grabbing at her legs or between them.

She looked to Andrea for some help or at least some compassion but as she looked at her, she saw that her sister's dresses zipper had already traveled further down her body and hands snaking in and out of the top. She had a drink in her hand and Shelly realized that a drink was thrust into her hand as well. "Drink up sis, we need to relax a little." Andrea yelled over the thumping of the bass line and the sound of the music playing.

As Shelly tipped the glass up and drank the contents, she instantly felt warmer. She also noticed that her dresses top had once again slipped down but this time she didn't feel the cool breeze of the air as it hit her nipples. Instead she felt a mouth covering each of them. She looked down and saw the tops of the head from two different men as they shared the space on her chest.

She pushed them away and she backed up and bumped into a man behind her. He grabbed her hips and slid them up to her waist and brought her dress along with it. Shelly realized this man's cock was out of his pants as she felt it grow between her thighs. She looked for escape but was penned in by men leering at her.

She looked for Andrea and saw the top of her head as it bounced up and down in the crowd. She then noticed that she had her arms wrapped around someone's head and she was sweating. Shelly thought that her sister must be ignorant to Shelly's plight and was just having fun dancing with them.

As she snapped back to her own problem, she tried to tell them that she was married but instead of stopping their groping of her they simply laughed and made her pose with her ring. The man behind her stayed put but men started to stand beside her as their friend took pictures. For the pictures they would make her hold their cocks with her left hand or they would have their hands between her legs as her left hand was wrapped around their wrist. For all the pictures they were always sure to make her ring the center of attraction.

Shelly stopped fighting off the groping hands and found that she was often lifted off the ground and had her legs parted before thick fingers the size of Matts cock were pushed into her. She even found herself bent over a barstool and a cock pushed in front of her face as another man was behind her. His cock head probing her slick pussy. Both men pierced her at the same time which caused her to nearly jump out of her own skin.

She had never been violated like this and as she felt tears well up in her eyes, she also felt a large climax bearing down on her as well. The man in her mouth came quickly and as she tried not to swallow his load but instead let it dribble from her mouth, she noticed that another cock was quickly approaching her.

Tears and mascara were sliding down her face and she remained draped over the barstool for longer than she could remember, and it seemed that she was used by everyone in the bar. She tried to look around for her sister but had no idea where she could be.

Shelly gave up looking and by her third orgasm she gave up trying to fight the men off and instead asked if there was a more comfortable place for this. The men obliged and she noticed that they quickly brought out a heavily stained mattress from the back and threw it in the center of the floor. They then deposited her on it with the dress wrapped around her waist. Shelly looks up at the men around her and sat up on her elbows which pushed her breasts up and she bent her legs up and placed her heels into the mattress then opened her legs as wide as they would go.

"Damn white girl. You gonna get filled with so much cum you'll be spitting it up for a week." One of the men said down to her before he slid between her open legs. As he put his cock at the entrance of her already stretched pussy, he could see the cum from her last session leaking out of her.

As he pushed into her, she squealed quietly this time and as he dove further inside of her more cum leaked out of her pussy and slid down the crack of her ass. Two men kneeled on either side of her head and she had to lay back on the mattress to be able to grip each cock in her hand. A fourth man kneeled on either side of her head and leaned over her which put his cock right in front of her mouth. She opened her mouth and accepted his probing cock.

As the men used her, she thought she could hear her sisters moaning and tried to look to the sides of the large black bodies on top of and to the sides of her. She caught glimpse of white next to her and when the man in her mouth filled her with cum he removed himself and she was able to turn her head to see Andrea draped over the same stool she was earlier in the night and the large black man from the front door pounding into her from behind. Her fake tits bounced back and forth towards Shelly on the dirty mattress.

Shelly watched her sister getting fucked and she came on the cock between her legs the view of her sister was obscured by another cock at her mouth and she accepted it without complaint. She kept getting fucked by a new cock for what seemed like hours and by the time they were done with her she was filled with cum in her stomach and she felt like her pussy was bulging as it flowed out of her like a river. The men began to file out of the club under the direction of the bouncers.

They then brought a tired Andrea over to the mattress and had her lie with her sister. Her dress was noticeably absent as well as Shelly's dress had also gone missing. Andrea tried to lay her head next to Shelly's, but the men made her put her face between Shelly's legs and put Shelly's head between Andrea's.

The woman looked at the cunt of their sister and knew the inevitable and instead of fighting it they each accepted it and began licking the copious amounts of draining cum from each other's pussies. They each noticed how red and swollen each other was and they felt compassionate as they gently licked each other until they could no longer see cum leaking out.

The men then scooped the nude women up in their arms like they were small children. Shelly and Andrea wrapped their hands around the men's thick necks. They were brought to a car and put in the back. Inside the backseat were their dresses. Andrea grabbed the shiny dress that Shelly had worn and tried to put it on. The dress fit over her slim body but when she tried to her it over her breasts it failed to move into position.

She looked down at the dress and then at the other dress between them and shrugged her shoulders. Shelly understood what that shrug meant, and she picked up the zippered dress and put it on. She found the bottom of the zipper and connected the dress then brought the zipper all the way up and noticed the large amount of space between her chest and the top of her sister's dress.

When they arrived at their house, they let the girls out and once the doors were closed the car drove away. The women walked to the house and through the door holding hands again. Their relationship had become even closer than it was before and as they walked in the men were asleep.

Joe was in his chair and Matt was lying on the couch with a pile of beers surrounding each of them. The women decided to leave them alone together. They then went into Andreas room and laid in bed together. Still covered in dried cum and dirty bodies. They fell asleep hugging each other.

12