All Comments on 'Hotwife Vacations Are Fun'

by drill9

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Disgusting.

Author, you are one sick asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ignore the anonymous comment

Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
On What Planet is This Erotic?

Not this one space ace Poorly written formulaic.cuckold tripe.But I guess thats cuckerotica anymore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Stopped reading after first paragraph

The scum writers just keep on coming, seems there is no end to them. How is this erotic? The making of another cuckold tale. Yuck, that's all loving wives has to offer anymore. Give us a fucking break, will you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Gay

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
what a

waste of time it is to read any of these garbage stories written today in loving wives makes me favor abortion if only the parents of these so called authors had used it the world would be a better place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
awesome

if you lov cuck u love this,

chauncygardnerchauncygardneralmost 10 years ago
NEW cuck writer?

I hope you make more.

some hot cuck story elements:

tease and humiliate hubby

take bull(s) on public dates and to hubby's family gatherings

live on-phone wife action

locking husband in dick cage with spikes - long term denial

forcing hubby to take viagra - extreme dick cage spike pain

swollen blue ball torture via squeezing / punching

wife permanent ball bursting of hubby, 1 or both balls, by hammer or vise, when bull climax in wife

let hubby watch, torture hubby during sex

inpregnate wife

bull cock straight from wife pussy or ass into hubby mouth, shoot bull cum into hubby mouth

wife throw away wedding ring / wear new ring from bull

move in with bull

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This story is bullshit.

Any decent looking woman would have left this loser long ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
cucks are genetic

author can't help if he is naturally a cuckold. cuck tends to be nurturing and more paternal. they also tend to be somewhat submissive. just because we don't understand it, doesn't mean the lifestyle is wrong. I personally don't get excited over it, maybe if i was the bull i would. free sex and no commitment is somewhat ideal. yes, i would be like being the bull and not worrying about being tied down because i get bored easily. the longest i lived in one place is like 4 years. and the wife wouldn't complain because she gets variety. cuckolds make the perfect safety net, it's their nature. it is more likely the wife leave the husband than the husband leave the wife. so she knows that he is unlikely to leave her. also some get a thrill of losing their wife. there are extreme cuckold that get off on their wife leaving them. so for a cuckold, he might not be extreme. there are some wives that no longer find their husband appealing. some woman wants a dominate male. luckily the author has a wife that loves the nurturing type of guy more. if the shoe was on the other foot, and the wife lets their husband fuck around, most people wouldn't complain. so for those out there that are not cuckold, it is because you aren't born one. although, i am not sure if nurture has anything to do with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
new cuck writer?

your right chauncy another cuck like you is starting to write his shitty crap. That's what we needed on the Cuckerotica site another wimp cuckold writer. Yeah, I know, you guys have an illness and can't help yourself. You're born a cuck, almost feel sorry for you. Not.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 10 years ago
Got to the first paragraph and stopped

Not worth a read.

drill9drill9over 9 years agoAuthor
feedback to the negative comments

Two comments: If you don't like cuck stories, actually true cuck stories, why do you read them? Duh? Second, your negative comments have encouraged me to submit more highlights of the fun times my hotwife and I have had.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Dear writer...

You must know people are free to read what they want, and not only what they like...Free to read and comment but without insulting the writer...Just commenting the story...That's what I'll do now: That's not a bad story about cuckolding...There are some humiliation, but nothing grave. You forgot something: the husband wasn't the only cuckold...Her boyfriend was a cuckold too, because she fucked other men (not refering to the husband). The other thing I think is that cuckolding almost every day of the week, every month, will make it loose all the novelty of the situation. A continuous cuckolding is the same to say the husband only interest it's to support the wife, no respect, no love involved.

drill9drill9over 9 years agoAuthor
thanks for your response

My issues were with the substance of some of the comments.

A reader who does not like a certain type of story, but reads it anyway then complains makes no sense.

My real issue was with some of the comments that were personally insulting by calling me a loser, saying my story is bullshit, and saying the story is not true, etc. These really ticked me off. They had no basis for making those insults.

I let it go for a while, but finally felt compelled to respond. You made me realize that my first response was too general and did not address the insults, so thanks for the advice.

As for cuckolding, we have been doing it for years and have had a lot of fun along the way. It's not for everyone, but it works great for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Story is o.k.

Some people are obviously spoiled reading stories for free then bitching about the perveived quality.

I thought it was a good story and thank drill 9 for it.

Keep it up, you can only get better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Write all the trash stories you want. Nobody is going to stop you, but expect a lot of negative comments and 1* scoring. It's your call.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Your are Gay

Your wife is a pig !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WACC

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Such a sexy story, please tell us more about your wonderful adventures Mr Author lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Drill9

Call me if you want me to eat it after you finish fucking.

DeanaBardDeanaBardalmost 4 years ago

Very nice. You two are a very lucky and well matched couple. How many can say the same?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting story and very well described as two consenting adults having fun. A *****

luvtodoitluvtodoit10 months ago

Good story, thank you. Nothing feels much nicer than sinking my cock into my wife's pussy after it's been filled by my friend.

Tcs1956Tcs19563 months ago

Nothing is better than being married to a cuck queen! I love it when my Hotwife fucks other men and feeds me her cream pie!

She is a beautiful woman and loving wife who just happens to need lots of big cocks!

Keep writing!

lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

very good first story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous