Hotwifing Pt. 06

Story Info
Vegas. Amy’s Returns to Hotwifing.
7.3k words
4.32
22.8k
29

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ggerard87
ggerard87
499 Followers

Fall 2018

It had now been over 18 months since Amy first gave Keith a blowjob, and it took another 6 months for her to finally take the plunge and actually have sex with someone. So, it had been about a year since she had started having sex with other men. In her first year fucking other men, Amy had played about 2 dozen times, and had sex with 7 different men. By far, the majority of her play had been with Byron, who had taken her hotwife cherry. There is no way I would have believed you the year before if you told me my wife would have sex with 7 men in the next year, all but 1 younger, fuck one of them in our car, let 3 young guys run a train on her, and all 7 would be black guys. She had done it though, and surprised the hell out of me, and likely herself as well. However, after the bad experiences with Reggie, and then Dwayne and his roommates, Amy had not snapped out of it yet and had completely shut down any mention of hotwifing for months. Needless to say, our one-year anniversary of hotwifing had come and gone without much fuss. We were back to our normal life as suburban parents.

We did not talk about that night much after it happened. It would occasionally come up, but it was clear was that Amy was feeling ashamed and embarrassed for what she had done. She told me it was too much too fast, and she did not want to continue. She was right. She went from occasionally playing with a select few guys to all of a sudden fucking 5 different guys in the span of one week, 3 of whom were new. It was a strange push/pull situation. I had strongly persuaded Amy to start this journey and pushed her to fuck both Byron and Keith. She admitted she mostly did because of my persistence, at least at first, but the other 5 guys were all her doing. I was pleasantly surprised.

She did not say it, but I think she may have felt she/we were losing control of the situation. Plus, she knew I was unhappy that she fucked Andre and Tevin with no prior consent from me. There were also some feelings from her that I was pimping her out for my own perverted jollies. The plan all along was for us to find men together, and her to have sex with them with my blessing and participation, at least most of the time. I think it brought up some emotions she had from her past when we first started dating. Lest not forget she had a boyfriend when we met whom she was cheating on regularly, with many different guys, including several regulars. Unknown to me she was a bit of a slut when we met and had fucked somewhere around 20 guys in the year and a half prior.

One story that stands out, and she only told me when she was very drunk, was when her boyfriend's little brother found out she was cheating and tried to convince her to fuck him and his friend. She knew better and did not, but even the knowledge that they propositioned her is pretty hot. Deep down I wish she had. It's such a naughty thing to do. I still do not know if she was still fucking some of the other guys when we first met. She says she did not, but I suspect she may have had a few encounters in the first weeks of our relationship before we had sex for the first time. She was only 19 when we met and had already fucked about 25 guys. I wonder how many she would have fucked through college had she not met me. She easily could have tallied 20-30 guys per year at her then current pace. I often fantasize that we had met several years later, and a few hundred guys had been in her slutty pussy before me. Given her later found love of huge cock though, I bet she would have found some huge cock lovers, realized her appetite, and we might not have worked out. She readily admits if anything ever happened to me, she would only settle down with a guy with a huge cock.

She had changed her tune in our bedroom lately. After the incident with Ray, I started to treat her more like a slut, including name calling. She always acted slutty during sex, hence all of the fisting, DP's, giant dildo play, and calling her loose, but we took it to a new level. But after the night with Dwayne and his roommates, she did not want to be called names anymore, and completely backed off from the roleplay sessions. She would still admit she loved big dicks, but that was about all of the dirty talk she would tolerate. Just when I thought she might be letting herself give in to her carnal desires, and really getting some serious fucking on, she completely stopped everything, and even got upset every time I brought up playing again. This was hard for me as every time we had sex all I could think about was how much cock she had taken recently. I would close my eyes and imagine seeing a big shiny black cock thrusting away at her loose slutty pussy. She even stopped taking the pill. I honestly thought that the hotwife experiment may be finished for good. If it was, then that was okay. I got to see her fuck a few guys, do some slutty things including witnessing Byron fist her, and even got some short videos and some pictures. A long-time fantasy had been lived. Cannot ask for more than that. I even got to watch her fuck a well-hung stranger in the back of our car. Not many husbands can say that about their wives.

Amy had a work conference in Las Vegas, and I decided to fly out on Thursday and join her for a long weekend since Friday was the last day of the conference. Amy had upgraded our room to a suite that had its own living room and an area with a pool table. It was awesome. Thursday afternoon after I arrived and the conference was done for the day, we were walking through the lobby area when a tall muscular black guy with braids walked by us. I saw him checking out Amy and she noticed him as well. I knew this guy was right up her alley. Tall, really muscled, and dark skinned. I nudged her. "There's one for you."

She smiled, "Shut the fuck up."

"What, he doesn't do it for you? I bet he has a big cock."

"I bet he does, why don't you go ask him." She challenged jokingly.

"Ok." I said as I started to turn away from Amy and around towards the guy.

She gripped my hand and pulled me back in the direction we were originally walking, "Jesus, what are you doing? You can't ask him that."

We continued to talk as we walked back to our room. "So, you're just gonna walk up to a random guy and ask him how big his dick is. You are gonna get punched in the face."

"I've got more tact than that."

"Oh yeah, what would you say then?"

"I'd say hey, see that hot brunette over there. She likes your look and wants to go have a drink later."

"Yeah, and then you want me to bring him to our room and fuck him. What if he doesn't want you there to watch?"

"No, that's part of the deal. If you want my wife's pussy I have to be there."

"You're a pervert, you know that."

This was the first time we had played and jested like this about hotwifing since the night with Dwayne and his roommates months ago. It was the first time I had been able to bring it up and she did not shut it down right away, or worse, get mad. I was encouraged that maybe she was turning the corner. The rest of the night was uneventful. We attended an awards banquet with her work colleagues and many of their spouses, and then we were off to bed. That night I did fuck her with her huge black dildo and pretended to be the huge black guy we had seen earlier. Amy drank plenty of wine and was all for the roleplay session, our first in a long time. Even admitting, "I love big black cock."

The conference wrapped up the next day at noon. We immediately changed into our swim suits and went out by the pool to have lunch, lounge in the sun, and swim. Not long after arriving, 3 very well built young black guys came into pool area. I saw Amy look up as the guys got situated and took their shirts off. All 3 were ripped. One was probably a bit shorter than me, but jacked, another was a bit taller and leaner, but still ripped, but the third was very tall and very well-muscled, with a shaved head. He was exactly Amy's type. It was hard to tell but they all looked to be somewhere in their 20's. "Take a picture." I jokingly said to Amy catching her staring at them.

Amy did not say anything, but I could tell from her look her wheels were turning. Pretty soon, we had gotten up to go swim. Amy always wears small bikinis when we are travelling. She still wears bikinis at home, but they cover a bit more as she says she does not want to look like a ho in front of the kids or other families. Even at 38, her body is still amazing. Her ass is big, round, and perfect, her abs are tight, and her enhanced DD are hard to hide, but sit perfectly on her small frame. She already gets a lot of jealousy from other women, especially her age, that never looked as good as her in the first place, and many have turned into slobs. Anyway, she is hard not to notice in a bikini and whenever she wears one, she gets noticed a lot.

Most red-blooded guys were checking her out, and of course the new group did as well. Shortly after we returned from the water and were lounging in the hot sun again, the guy with the shaved head got up to go for a swim. Sure enough, he walked closely by our chairs. I knew Amy was checking him out from behind her sunglasses. I looked at her and smiled and she looked back at me with a grin. When he got out of the pool, he again walked past us. This time, however, he was wet and so was his light blue bathing suit. As it clung to his body it was impossible not to see the outline of his enormous cock. After he walked by, I gave Amy a tap on the arm letting her know I noticed too. She quietly said, "Holy shit."

"You like that do you?"

Amy just laughed, "Yep."

"Should we make a new friend today?"

"Really? How?" Amy asked now with curiosity.

Bingo! This was the most interested in playing she had been in months. I was not surprised. This guy was young, tall, muscular, dark, and with a huge cock. Just what turns her on. I suspected at this point Amy wanted to fuck him or was at least really thinking about it. It was just for me to figure out how. The opportunity to engage arose shortly after as the guys made their way to the bar for a drink. I told Amy it was time we went for a drink. Pretty soon we were at the bar with the 3 guys and 6 other guests. As we ordered and waited for our drinks, small talk started. First, with a couple that was already engaged with the 3 guys, then with them as well. We mostly discussed working out at first. A great opening line to a woman is to ask her what she does for workouts, and this was asked of Amy. As we continued to talk and sipped drinks, I offered shots for everyone, the 10 people sitting at the bar. One couple and the 3 guys accepted the offer. I am not going to lie. This was a bit malicious on my part. I knew that once Amy has a few drinks, her whole attitude changes and she becomes uninhibited quickly. We chatted a bit more, learned each other's names, and then Marcus (shave head) said "It's hot out here. We're going back in the pool. You guys want to join us? We'll buy the next round."

It was actually another two rounds as he ordered shots for the 5 of us besides the drinks, as the one other couple had left the bar. We did the shots and made our way back to the pool. We stood in the pool and chatted, the conversation getting more friendly as the alcohol made its way through our bloodstream. At one point one of the guys telling me how lucky I was to have such a beautiful wife got bold and commented, "I'm serious Amy, you're gorgeous. We noticed you right away. I'm glad we got to talk to you. You're cool as hell, both of you. A lot of hot girls are stuck up."

I had to go to the bathroom and left Amy there in the pool with the 3 guys. In hindsight, this was not the best idea. Amy had now had 1 drink and 2 shots and was on her second drink. It was not that I did not trust her. I actually wanted her to find a new fuck friend. What I worried about was her getting too friendly in plain sight as I suspected that there were at least one or two people by the pool from the conference that knew Amy, and she was unpredictable when she was buzzed and horny. The last thing we wanted was rumors flying around Amy's work about her in a skimpy bikini surrounded by guys at the pool in Vegas.

No one has a clue about Amy's hotwife adventures and think she is just your average wholesome, yet attractive, suburban mom. When I came back, they were all still standing around talking, but nothing looked inappropriate. Amy was laughing and smiling and being flirty I saw her touch the arm of Marcus when she laughed. The pool was crowded and there were a lot of people in and out of the pool, so whatever we were up to likely went unnoticed. It was now becoming clear to these guys that Amy may be available to play, and they were all angling to have a go at Amy. There was a bit of a competition between them for sure as each one was hoping to bring home the prize and talk Amy into their bed.

It was now almost 5:00, and although the pool was still busy, it had cleared out a little with others looking like they were packing up getting ready to leave. I told Amy we should probably get going soon. "What are you guys doing later?" One of the guys asked, sensing their time with my hot little wife was ending.

I told him we had dinner plans at 7:30 and then were planning on hitting some tables. "We should meet up later for drinks again." He offered, looking for an opening to continue the seduction of my wife.

Fuck it I thought to myself, feeling bold after the sun and alcohol had made its way to my head. "We've got a couple of hours before dinner, and plenty to drink in our room, why don't you guys come up to our room for another drink before we head out to dinner? Fuck it, it's Vegas after all."

Amy shot me a look but did not say a word. There it was. I had said it. There was no taking it back now. I had just invited 3 horny young guys up to our room with my slightly drunk, scantily clad, and no doubt after being surrounded by these guys, horny wife. "We need to grab our stuff and we'll meet you up there." I said as I gave them our room number. This was partly so they could go close their tab and gather their things, but also so we would not be seen leaving the pool with 3 men. Imagine the work rumors that it would lead to if there were not going to be some already anyway. We left the pool, grabbed our stuff, and started back to our room.

Amy was silent and deep in thought. It was just the two of us as we got in the elevator. I kissed her passionately and rubbed her clit gently through her cover up and bikini bottoms. "Are you horny right now?"

"Fuck, yes, what are we doing? You just invited those guys up to our room?"

"I can't do that. There's three of them."

"Can't do what?"

"You know, fuck them."

This was monumental as my only intention was to get to know the guys better and build some sexual tension between Amy and at least one of them in hopes he would be fucking her sometime later this weekend. But apparently Amy was already thinking about having sex with all of them. What to say next? I had to play my cards right here and maybe my long-time fantasy of watching Amy get gangbanged would actually happen.

"Who said anything about fucking them?" I asked coyly.

"Right, 3 horny young guys are coming to our room and you don't think they want sex."

"I'm sure they do, but it's not up to them. It's up to you. You're the one in control here."

"I know, but it's 3 guys hun. It's so dirty. It's 3 guys. I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"It's 3 guys, that's why. 4 including you. That's a gangbang."

"Yep, fucking hot. You already had sex with 4 guys in one night a few months ago. I still wish I was there that night with Dwayne, his roommates, and Byron."

"That was different though, that was not all at once. It was a mistake and would not have happened if you were there. I was worried you were mad."

"Mad, are you kidding me. I've jerked off to it so many times thinking about it. It drives me crazy."

"Really? I felt ashamed and thought you would think I was a whore."

"Fuck no, I love you being naughty. It's hot." I now pulled her bikini bottoms aside and stuck two fingers into her sloppy pussy. She was soaking wet and no matter what her mouth said, her body told me she was horny and in heat.

Amy moaned as my fingers dipped into her. "Mmmmmm. It was kind of exhilarating. I felt so naughty after."

"Listen babe, I love you, but you do what you want. You know what I want. I told you from day one with this hotwife thing that I've always fantasized about a gangbang."

"You can handle that? 3 guys ravishing me in front of you?"

"Handle it? I am begging for it."

I pulled my fingers from her soaking pussy as the doors opened and we got off the elevator and made our way back to our room. "Are you sure you want to do this?' Amy asked.

"It's not about me. I want you to want to do it."

"I don't want you to be upset with me or look at me differently."

"I love you. Have I done that yet?" This was a bit of a white lie on my part. I had started to look at Amy differently. Not necessarily in a negative way, but I did look at her as more of a slut now. I liked this though and certainly did not love her any less.

"I don't know, I don't think so. This is not what a good wife is supposed to be doing though."

I could sense Amy's guilt and knew she needed reassurance so I told her, "Listen, I love you more than anything, and nothing will ever change that. This whole hotwife thing was my idea to begin with. Fuck other guys or don't fuck other guys. It is not going to change how I feel about you. Plus, it's Vegas, it doesn't count. You can be whoever you want this weekend, and we go back to our normal selves on Monday." I added as I winked at her, but yet in the back of my mind thought (you're just looking for my permission you little slut).

Amy made her way into the bathroom. My lightweight swim shorts were nearly dry now and I still had my t-shirt on, so I did not bother to change. Our suite had a decent bar, and I took stock of what we had for mixers after I put some music on. I do not think we had been in the room more than 5 minutes when the doorbell rang. I opened the door to the 3 guys who soon may be fucking my wife.

I was nervous and excited as I invited them in. They had stopped off to change and now all had on dry shorts and t-shirts. I started to make them drinks as Amy came across the room from the master suite. She was now wearing a white bathrobe. What she had on underneath was left to imagination, for now. She floated across the room and hugged all 3, one after the other. It was like old friends uniting after not seeing each other for a while, even though we were new friends who had just left each other's company 10 minutes ago. The guys were impressed with the room which was no surprise. I felt the same when I walked in. It was huge with a full-size living room and another area big enough for a full-size pool table, with two giant TVs and a sizeable bar. The master suite was just behind that and was huge.

The guys names were Marcus (the tall shaved muscular guy), Ty (the tall lean guy), and Terrence (the shorter but really jacked guy). Seeing the pool table, they wanted to play. I told them to go ahead and encouraged Amy to play with them. I thought the 4 of them playing would be a better way to break the ice and ease the obvious tension. There was already a ton of sexual tension in the air, you could feel it. Amy was on Marcus's team, and Ty and Terrence were on the other team. "What's the bet going to be?" Ty asked.

"How about strip pool? Team that loses needs to lose a piece of clothing" Marcus added, testing the waters quickly and aggressively.

"No way." Amy rejected. "I'm not doing that."

"Yeah, but how do we know what you have under your robe. Maybe you have 3 layers of clothes on. Maybe this is a set up?" Marcus said laughing.

ggerard87
ggerard87
499 Followers
12