All Comments on 'Hotwifing Pt. 06'

by ggerard87

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hotwifing?

Oh - you meant "slutting" around. You've dragged this mess out for months, have a thoroughly unlikable whore as your lead character and haven't gone anywhere. What a waste.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I agree, not erotic or sexy as you write her off as a total whore/slut. Some hot wife stories have the husband sharing his wife or encouraging the wife to go on a date and spend the night with a lover. This is just a wife getting gang banged or so by of course outrageously huge cocks. Ya, he is sharing her but not in any kind of romantic way. I felt like the husband was a pimp.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowabout 3 years ago

thanks for posting,

following this storyline as a favorite!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Whorewifeing describes your character and this failed attempt at erotica. You just wrote another nasty, empty story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What is it with husbands wanting to make a faithful wife into a whore?

This is a destruction of a once moral human being. I don't get it. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. This couple has opened the door to some exciting adventures. She seemed hesitant at first but seeing that her husband is totally on board gives her the freedom to be herself, a big cock loving slut wife. The best kind.

And the worst kind is that nut job 26thNC and him thinking we can’t tell that he writes every single dumb comment on these stories. Dude, give it up. Your shit is getting so boring and repetitive. You have not changed one person’s attitude toward this lifestyle.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

My bitch anonymous letting me know that I still own him. I'm not trying to change anyone's mind, just stating an opinion and pissing you off every day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

loved the full stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love it. My wife started fucking black guys 5 years ago and has not stopped. I swear it's like it changed her. I'm willing to bet Amy does not stop either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, loving the stories. I need to read through it all again. My wife and I have also totally stretched out her pussy and to be honest it is always a loose and sloppy mess now. I call it her sloppy bucket. I love the term "big secret" though. We often use enormous cock sleeves and she cums like crazy on them. I would love to watch my wife getting pounded by a huge cock, but it will remain a wish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userggerard87@ggerard87
It has been a long journey to get to where we are now. Size queen wife loves fisting, huge toys, light BDSM, is a real submissive QOS who only plays with black guys, and hubby's personal porn star. We keep it all well hidden from our seemingly vanilla appearance. Just your ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hotwifing Pt. 05 Previous Part
Hotwifing Series Info