HoU: Breaking Mistress Athena

Story Info
A Mistress is forcefully made to submit to a Dominant Master.
8.7k words
4.71
14k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**The House of Urvile is a private secluded BDSM resort for those so inclined. The resort consists of a large hotel manor with private rooms along with facilities for dungeons, clubs, bars, spacious outdoors areas and barns, all for the patrons and members.

It is the perfect location for couples and singles alike. Rekindle that marriage with some spicy bdsm fun or meet a new master or mistress to fulfill your personal fantasies. Meet your long distance online relationship and make your first time together special. Watch your spouse walk across our auction stage dressed as you desire and have patrons bid on them for the night. All is possible, come reserve your stay now!**

The House of Urvile: Breaking Mistress Athena

Her heels clicked on the hardwood as she made her way down the hallway leading toward the resort's private rooms. He smiled seeing her and greeted her with praise.

"Athena... Athena... Athena... you are looking most stunning tonight. That corset looks perfect around your slender waist." Trent Stone, administrator of The House of Urvile, extended his hand to hers and gave the top of her hand a playful kiss.

"It's Mistress Athena... even to you, Master Stone... lest we forget our formalities... some of us are still civilized..." Her smile was cutting and playful as she reminded him of her status in the club.

Mistress Athena had been one of the founding members of the House of Urvile, a private sex club and resort for the kink-minded individual. Her and Trent had been friends since its founding, a constant playful competitiveness between them, along with sexual tension that was often picked up by the astute observer.

On more than one occasion they had ended up on the same couch of a club orgy chatting about their favorite method of impact play or which tool left the most tasteful mark on a slave's skin. He had pushed her a few times to spend more time with him, an attempt she was sure would lead to her fellow dommes disapproval.

Her mentor's voice was still clear in her mind. "Appearances needed to be kept up, Don't be fooled by a sharp dressed Dom in a fine suit... Men are our playthings, and they need to realize that leather collars look better around their neck than a tight dress shirt and tie... even Master Stone..." Goddess Araceli had a way with words to help navigate Athena through her dominatrix journey.

She remembered that look, like her mentor had sensed the attraction between the two early on. The memory caused Athena to slide her hand up Trent's chest, feeling the softness of his tight shirt and hardness of his body underneath. Her manicured fingernails tracing around his chest as she spoke.

"What toys do you have for me to play with tonight? I think I broke the last one, they just don't make subs like they used to... maybe I should start trying to break some Doms instead..." she smiled as their bodies neared.

Trent smiled back letting her get so close he could smell her perfume and scent. His hand moving to the leather corset pulled tight around her waist. He admired her dark brown eyes and soft brown skin, she was stunning and in a moment of weakness he could see himself surrender to her every whim.

But, in such an exchange he'd want her submission too, both of them surrendering to the other. It was often he thought of their conversations, their laughs and their deepest shared experiences. He had a special place for her and it wasn't on her knees at his feet... it was... it was something more.

"You do seem to break your toys often, a more stern administrator would have your ass flogged for repeated offenses..." He smiled back at her with a sly playfulness that he knew she enjoyed.

"It's a good thing our club administrator is a big ole... softie..." She met his playfulness back running her hand under his suit jacket and over his side. Even in her 6" heeled knee length boots he stood inches taller than her. He was like something she could never quite get over.

"It is a good thing... I'm a big softie..." he let the moment sit, savored the intimacy a second before it was on to business.

"He's in room 102. Male sub, kink list and limits are on your iPad. He specifically asked for you, said he'd seen your skills in action and wanted a full session, so he booked you all night." His voice giving away a hint of disappointment that her company wouldn't be on his agenda this evening.

"Aren't you the sweetest... just taking care of all the hard work for me. Tell you what, he won't last that long, why don't you meet me for a drink at midnight downstairs in the bar and we can talk about how handsome you'd look with a collar around your neck and a cage around your...." she let that sentence trail off as they both smiled.

"Be careful Athena... and I'll have that drink ready..." He said as his hand gave her waist a protective squeeze and then released. He nodded and left Athena to finish the walk down the hallway to her destination.

As she opened the door to suite 102 she could finally see her toy for the evening. Male, Caucasian, in his thirties, stripped down to nothing but a pink plastic cock cage and matching pink collar. Over his head was a latex hood that's only opening was for his mouth, in his mouth was a thick ball gag, causing drool to drip down his chin, down his chest and onto his cage. All of this made Athena smile as she knew it was time to get to work.

-----------------------------------------

Three hours later, Athena straddled the male slave bouncing and riding his thick hard cock covered in a condom. A lot had changed in three hours as the man laid on a hard wooden bench, completely mummified except for his cock and mouth.

Athena had started their evening teaching him how to worship a Mistress' cock, followed by some rather vigorous pegging. After bringing the pale skinned man to tears she decided to mummify and see if his mouth was better at eating pussy than he'd been at sucking girlcock.

Again he was found wanting, his oral skills had left her disappointed and she decided to see if his cock could be of actual use, and bouncing up and down on it like a human dildo had at least brought her one good orgasm.

She had been using him so vigorously that his words caught her off guard. Mistress Athena had left him ungagged to hear his sweet pleading and thankfulness for blessing his condom covered cock with her pussy. His tone changed as his climax neared."Please Mistress... let me cum... please let my cock cum for you..." His voice strained as it was obvious he was fighting the inevitable.

She drove her hips down deep and grinded on him savoring the position and how endowed he was. Pumping against him slowly she rose until she came fully off the member. "You may cum slave..." her petite hand slipped to the wet member and began stroking it firm.

A deep moan came from his lips as with her help she pushed him over the edge. The moan turned quickly into a whine as his first pulse was lost as she released her grasp and let the member drop back against his stomach.

"Your cock is mine slave...never forget it... let this ruined orgasm be a reminder... let that ache and need in your balls go unquenched as you dribble MY cum into your dirty condom..."

He tried shaking, humping the air, but everything was left just out of reach. His cock with no stimulation only managed to push out his cum weakly, dribbling the warm sticky mess into the condom. Pulse after pulse causing a deep ache in his balls and cock, his desires left only partially satisfied. A lesson he would surely never forget.

Mistress Athena watched the condom fill and slowly his member stop twitching. Taking a finger she stroked along the underside of his member. "Thank your Mistress for your orgasm and beg me to cage you..."

Panting, exhausted he complied and soon felt the sticky condom peeled back. Cool metal was pushed up and around his ruined member, then the click of the lock audible to his mummified head. The latex condom was soon upturned and his own dribbled mess dropped slowly into his open mouth.

"Swallow your dribbles slaveboy... your Mistress is thirsty for wine... as I know you're thirsty too..." It was so arousing watching his cum slowly feed into his own mouth, totally mummified, cock shriveled and caged.

"We have a long night ahead." She glanced at the clock. "Rest for a bit and I'll wake you soon for more..." she glanced at the clock as she picked up her wine glass and took a long sip.

It was only fifteen past ten and part of her craved that midnight date with Master Trent. Her mind playing how she'd brag of her exploits with this sorry pathetic male sub. Athena took another long slip as she wondered if Trent would be curious about her play, maybe even tempted to join her one night this weekend and let her ruin his own orgasms.

She'd always heard female subs brag of his intense sessions and the things he did to them. She wondered if his cock was as delicious as they always seemed to make it sound. She smirked, taking another long sip, at the thought of such a glorious member being ruined and then caged just like any other cock. Perhaps she'd add clothespins decorating the skin of his balls as she toyed with him.

She glanced again at the clock and felt strangely tired, sitting down on the large bed that filled the left side of the private room. A power nap, something quick and easy would give her strength to visit him at the bar. She laid her head down on one of the plush pillows and drifted off to sweet slumber. Her final thought, 'Only a few minutes of rest.'

----------------------------------------

Her head was groggy when Athena's eyes opened, the mind playing evil tricks on her. Where was she? What was she doing when she went to sleep? Why couldn't she move? What was in her mouth?

It took several moments for her surroundings to clear and her eyes locked onto a nearby clock. 1:20 AM was emblazoned in red on the black bedside clock. How long had she been asleep? She missed the rendezvous with Trent. Wait, why couldn't she move again?!?

She looked around and answers filled her mind. Athena was in one of the private bdsm rooms of the resort, bound on her knees with leather cuffs connecting her right wrist and left ankle, left wrist and right ankle. Most of her clothes had been removed except for her stockings, heels and black leather corset. Her kneeling position was even more compromised by a thick steel pole running up from the floor between her asscheeks and back, attaching to the back of what she could feel was a leather collar. Against her face she could feel the tightness of latex, her dark hair pulled through a ponytail in the top and holes for her eyes, nose and mouth. Her jaw ached as her teeth bit into a ballgag of some kind. She was helpless and suddenly the air in the room chilled her exposed skin, instantly hardening both her big brown nipples.

She attempted to pull against the restraints and found that totally useless. Whoever had done this to her knew exactly what they were doing, exactly who she was and fear crept into her heart, what now would they do to her?

For her it seemed like an eternity but only moments later the door to the room opened and a well dressed male entered. Holding a small drink he sat it down on the nearby bedside table and picked up his iPad reading the information pertaining to the occupant of this room and various kinks and limits.

Mistress Athena's eyes shot wide recognizing her friend and fellow dominant Master Trent. Immediately she started mumbling into the well suited gag, incoherent words coming out.

"Mmmiiitttmmmeeelllleeetttmmmeegggo"

Trent sat on the bed reading as the slavegirl bound before him tried getting his attention. He noticed the nude pictures usually associated with each subs information screen were missing so he glanced up to inspect the subject of his attention for the night.

Stunning, absolutely stunning was her body as his eyes drank in her petite Latina form. Big heavy breasts bounced slightly as she moved in her restraints, nipples brown and hard just begged for his attention. Her thighs were just as smooth and parted widely in the bondage. His eyes trailed up to her smoothly shaven pussy and what appeared to be the wetness of arousal still on her pussy lips.

Back to the iPad he ignored what seemed to be constant verbal pleading from the bound woman. The information seemed to enlighten some of those questions as he finally spoke to her.

"My name is Master Trent and I have been assigned this room tonight as your kinks and mine have aligned for us to enjoy each other's company. Your request was to be the non-consensual slave of a harsh sadistic Master for the entirety of the night. If at any point along our play I am too rough and violate your preset limits please use your safeword or as in your current state of being gagged your safeword action."

Her mind focused on the words non-consensual and sadistic. Also trying to rationalize what her safeword or action might be. Mistress Athena began blinking her eyes rapidly and jiggling her chains connecting her restraints hoping something would signal her safeword and end this nightmare of a scene.

Trent continued reading, making mental notes of her sexual limits, desired kinks and the things this sub had listed that she wanted to experience. This list was extensive but in the comment section were two sentences that resonated in his mind.

"In my real life, I'm a strong independent woman that commands respect and power. I just want to be taken, fucked, beaten and broken until I'm not that woman anymore."

"Broken... broken... broken..." he solemnly repeated. "You want to be broken from your strong willed ways... and I'm just the man to do that..." he rose, stepping slowly closer to her.

Mistress Athena shook her head. No! No! She didn't want this! Someone had done this to her! She had to stop this!

Glancing up her brown eyes met his baby blues, they pleaded for release, for forgiveness, for help. But seeing the lust in his, she knew that wouldn't come, unless, unless she could figure out what her safeword was? What actions she could take that would stop the scene, pause the play and allow him to remove her gag and realize the terrible mistake he was about to make.

All her thoughts were for naught as he lowered to one knee and gripped her breasts with both hands. Fingers mashed and massaged the large mammary glands in a way that elicited moans from Mistress Athena and not pleas. Those same fingers found her hard brown nipples, pinching and giving both a good squeeze for several seconds.

She screamed in pain into the ballgag, knowing it was all she could do. She couldn't pull away in her bondage, the metal pole against her back prevented that. Tears welled up in her eyes right as he released them and trailed a hand over her black corset down to her pussy.

Thick fingers rubbed her clit, held in place by the bondage. They lowered and parted her lips easing inside, finding her moist and slick. Her mind told her she was still aroused from riding the slave more than an hour ago but a small part of her seemed to savor his fingers, as they pushed and tested her body at his whim.

A soft moan into the gag was noticed as he fingered her, her wetness wasn't surprising but her cunt felt recently used. "Were you fucking someone today? Your pussy seems most pliable my little slut..."

Mistress Athena shook her head 'NO' lying to the man, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of a truthful answer. Fingers vacated her cunt and then harshly slapped her entire smooth mound.

SLAP SLAP SLAP

Hand meeting skin echoed in the small room as he spanked her pussy mound firm. "No lies Slavegirl... you've been fucking someone haven't you?" His fingers rubbing her clit vigorously before lifting to spank her mound again.

This time her head nodded quickly not wanting to feel the sting of those previous blows. She whimpered into the gag and sat back against the pole as if to escape his torment. "What a slut... fucking someone just hours before you submitted to a bdsm fantasy? Did he cum deep inside you? Did you fuck him the way he deserved?"

She shook her head 'No' to the first question and then 'Yes' to the second. Her memory of dominating that helpless male sub still fresh on her mind, giving her a surge of strength to fight the intense struggle she was having internally as his fingers worked her body.

"Smart slut... if I'd felt his cum on your thighs... I'd stripe them red with my cane... the only cum you'll have drying on your thighs tonight will be mine..." His tone changed slightly as fingers moved back inside her. Up and down they moved pushing and pulling against her walls, his thumb focusing on her throbbing clit. She cursed his skill with them as her body began to betray her and moisten more with his attention.

For minutes he worked her, fingers slipping up and down, rolling over her clit. He took the time to admire her body, the softness of her brown skin, the tone, well defined thighs and stomach that took effort to maintain. Even with her face hidden she was a stunning creature and one he intended on letting fulfill this dark non-consensual fantasy.

"If your desire is to be broken, it can be done in various ways. Since we have all night to explore, why don't we start with testing your endurance to pleasure..." His tone was playful and curious of the lovely petite woman.

Mistress Athena squirmed at his words, she knew all too well the power of pleasure on a defiant sub. Giving and taking it away on a simple whim was both powerful and if done properly could be mind altering. She squirmed hard and tried to speak again through the gag, her jaws aching now from being stretched.

"Nmmnmoooo....ssstooommmppp" she pleaded as his fingers left her and she watched him retrieve a nearby vibrator.

The magic wand had a nice round head that Athena had known from experience was so good at getting her off. She nearly jumped as he slowly moved it to her pussy and she felt the vibrations slowly rise. The sensations familiar and so deeply arousing were hard to deny in her strict bondage.

Struggling with the chains was of little use as he pressed the wand so firmly she felt the metal pole against her asscheeks. This caused them to spread even further pressed to the cold metal pole. She cursed into the gag, denying the pleasure she felt rising inside her core. Athena shook her head and squirmed in what small defiance she could muster as he kept the pressure and vibrations going higher and higher.

"Beg me to cum... ask your Master... plead for your climax..." He spoke softly, his deep voice humming into her ear closely.

"Mmmnmooooooo" she cried into the gag. She wouldn't let him have the honor or hearing her plead or beg for something like a simple submissive. She was a domme, a dominatrix that ruled her domain however she wished.

She cursed again into the gag as her climax got ever closer. Hatred for whoever had done this to her seethed in her veins. That slave she was fucking, it must have been him. He did this to her, when she got out of this bondage she'd be sure his cock felt one of her most cruel sounding rods.

That thought only brought her closer to climax, her pussy beginning to quiver and shake, involuntarily pushing out her hips to meet the humming pleasure. She would never beg to cum but at least she could enjoy its sweet release and pleasure it brings. Closing her eyes she felt it peak and just waited for the jolting sensation of a full climax.

Instantly it was gone, the vibrator pulled away leaving her cunt pushing out to meet the specter of pleasure. Where did it go? Her eyes shot open to see Trent's face smiling and shutting it down for a moment.

"Mmmnoooo... nmoooooo" her sweet voice cried into the gag. He couldn't, he wouldn't do that to her, a deep ache filling her core so close to climax and then denied it's completion. Rage filled her and she strained the chains again pulling and trying to break free.