HoU: Breaking Mistress Athena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't speak partly to hide her identity and partly out of exhaustion. It was almost surprising he wasn't continuing to push her, pleasure her or hurt her. She felt him slip under the sheets with her and felt the soft fabric of his boxers against her bare ass as arms wrapped around her in an intimate cuddling position.

"Was that what you wanted? You can remove your hood now if you'd like... I hope that was everything you desired and we can do it all again soon..." as Trent spoke, his hands cupped her soft supple breast and pulled her back closer to his firm chest.

Athena was almost drunk with pleasure as she felt his cum begin oozing down her inner thighs. It felt so good, all of it, everything he'd done was like nothing she'd felt before. A part of her wanted to take the hood off and roll around with him in this bed forever. Instead she simply nodded and offered only a slight agreeding moan. "Mmmmhhhmmmm"

He chuckled at the sound, as if she'd been speaking gag-speak all night, why stop now. He wanted more of her, more of this woman that was such a mystery to him. "Your file left a lot of questions and I obviously care for your privacy but please at least tell me your name...."

She stiffened and pressed her hips back into him. It was a sweet request she couldn't deny but saying 'Athena' would be too much. Instead she offered her real name, the one her coworkers called her in 9 to 5. "Bethany..." her answer was short and tried best to hide any accent or hint of Athena's voice.

"Bethany... that's such a lovely name..." he leaned close and kissed her shoulder. "You were exquisite. I'd love to share a session again with you sometime."

Her nude hips pressed back to him and head nodded in agreement. It had been unlike any experience she'd had before, and part of her craved it again.

"Let me go get us a drink. What would you like?" Trent leaned in and kissed her shoulder again. "Stay here and rest, if you've never been caned or felt the clamps before it can be a lot to experience. I want you to soak, rest and recover."

Bethany again pressed her hips back, softly grinding against his boxers, his cum still leaking down her thighs. "A Margarita Freses..." again keeping her voice low and short.

"I'll be right back..." another kiss on her shoulder as it was evident he intended to comfort her in more aftercare. "Don't move a muscle... I'll only be gone a moment." She watched him quickly dress and exit the private bedroom.

Her muscles strained from the bondage and cane as she sat up on the bed. She unzipped the hood and pulled it off her lovely Latina face. Her skin felt the cool breeze of the room, pleading with her to slump back under the sheets. Standing on bare feet she walked to the dresser, finding a small note pad and pen. A few moments later, with heels and hose in hand she slipped from the room to return to her own personal chambers.

-----------The next night-------------

Mistress Athena walked into the club bar and almost made a straight line for Master Trent drinking alone at the bar. She had chosen a latex catsuit with purple corset and matching heels for her attire this evening. It was the only thing long enough to hide two of the welts he'd made on her thighs the night before.

"Master Trent...not drinking alone are you? May I join you albeit one night past our date?..." back was her strong playful domineering tone.

"Mistress Athena... you look stunning as ever.. of course you can join me and as fate would have it missing your date for drinks last night was rather fruitful for myself..." he smiled as he sipped on a simple coke and spiced rum.

"Oh... do tell..." she squeezed into the stool beside him, her hand reaching to softly caress his forearm. She had waited all day for this interaction and she craved hearing his opinion of his mysterious partner from the previous night. "The sub I was playing with kept me tied up all night... but I'm sure your story of conquest is much more intriguing." She said smiling.

"Athena...I mean it was wow... just wow... So after you stood me up..." he paused for a humorous glance. "I was notified that a submissive had requested specifically for me. I'd never met her, had a session with her and to be honest her club profile was rather minimal. She wanted a non-consensual scene with a lot of my own kinks checkmarked as green. She claimed she wanted to be... Broken... strong willed woman broken by a strong willed man..."

Athena felt a chill run up her spine hearing him describe the build up to her own first experience in submission. She had to recross her legs as his words made her squirm remembering how his cock felt and left her leaking his fluids. "A very powerful fantasy... One I've never desired to try personally..." Her response was partly true but also put distance between herself and his previous night's partner. "So what happened? What has you all worked up?"

He recomposed, realizing that he sounded more of a love sick puppy and not the dominant he always portrayed to be. "I put her through her paces, bondage, edging, impact play and one of the best fuckings I may have ever had. Her body was exquisite, a real man's dream fuck."

"Pretty face to go with that body no doubt..." she inquired.

"No, that's the thing she was hooded the whole time and wore a gag most of the session. When it ended and I was in aftercare, I went to go get us drinks and came back and she was gone..." disappointment was in his voice as his fingers tapped a folded piece of paper over and over on the bar.

"So this mysterious submissive was just gone? Not even a phone number or name..." the hand on his arm lowered in comfort to his thigh, sliding back and forth over the finely tailored fabric of his suit pants.

"Bethany... She said her name was Bethany and when I got back all I found was this note on top of her hood." He unfolded it and offered it to Mistress Athena to read. "I don't understand... What's 'Rota'?..." The four letters, the only thing written across the tiny piece of paper.

Mistress Athena had shivered slightly as he'd used her real name, composing herself by rubbing her hand up and down his thigh softly. Ignoring her note she asked him a leading question. "What did she look like?"

"Stunning, just stunning. She was short and petite, with the best hips and breasts. Both were ample and curvy and when I hit her ass with the cane it jiggled just right. Her skin was about the same tone as yours, maybe a little darker in the lighting of that room. And her eyes... dark and brown, eyes I will never forget.." he said taking another long drink. "Oh, where are my manners... bartender get Mistress Athena her usual drink...."

She smiled and ran her hand back up and down his thigh. Every word from his mouth only made her want to experience the night all over again. Her hand slid closer to his crotch. It was not something she'd done before with him but he seemed to smile and allow it as her fingers ran over his cock, hard from just describing the lovely woman he encaptured the previous night.

"I might be able to help you locate her again... but it might cost you... I've heard the slavegirls talk of this..." her fingers gilded back and forth over it. "Perhaps if you were willing to let me lock it in a cock cage... we could both discover this mysterious slavegirl..."

He smiled playfully at her game. She was always one to tease and temp but she'd pushed farther now than she had before and he was cautious of her intent. "As much fun as pretending to be your submissive might be for you... I doubt it would be as enjoyable for me..."

The bartender sat down Margarita Freses right in front of Mistress Athena. "The usual..." was all he said.

"Oh I'm sure I could make it most enjoyable for both of us..." She mused stroking the member she'd had so deep inside her the night before.

Trent's eyes glanced at the familiar drink he'd held the night before when discovering his playmate gone. His brain slowly caught up to what game Mistress Athena was unwinding right before his eyes. He looked into her dark brown eyes that had looked back at him in anger, hate, pleasure, passion and lust just last night. Before he could speak she leaned in close to his ear and whispered.

"Broken... in Spanish 'rota' means broken..."