House at End of the Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck it," I grunt and begin to cross the street. All I'm going to do is examine the glass of the bay window. That's it. Won't do anything other than that. Once I take a good look at the window, I'll know if it was a prank and will be able to drop it.

I walk right up to the porch without anything happening. For some reason I thought something would happen once I stepped on the property. Like I would get a jolt or a bad feeling, but I don't. Don't feel anything. I don't even feel any dread.

Moving to the bay window, I take a quick look inside to again see nothing but an empty house. Then I proceed to put my face inches away from the window, wanting to look as closely as I can at it. After I put my finger to it, rubbing it and even tapping away, trying to test what it is made of.

"Huh. You are glass alright," I tell the glass in the window after several minutes of examining it. I even look for anywhere the glass could have power supplied to it, but can't see any. There's no screen or anything that could make the glass change that I see. Unless this is some super-secret-brand-new type of technology, the type no one has ever seen before, it's just a bay window. And if it was some new technology, why would it be in a random house in the middle of nowhere?

Looking inside the house, I keep expecting to see something spooky or horrible, like blood coming from the tops of the walls or something, but I don't. Everywhere my eyes look, I just see an empty house. A clean empty house. There's no stains, or broken sheetrock or dust that I see. Just a blank house hoping to be sold one day.

I'm actually impressed by this. There's no signs that someone has been living here or squatting, like where I'm from. If a house sits vacant too long, it's like certain people can smell it so they'll break it and use it as a free pad for a while. Just goes to show how good of an area this place is that they don't do that.

I then spot something on the floor, something I know wasn't there before. It's partly hidden as half of the object is blocked by the wall going into the kitchen. It's a small black object, the same as what I saw in the front yard. Although it is impossible, it sure does look like a cell phone facing down.

For a while I stare at the object, knowing there's no way it could be my cell phone. Mine is lost somewhere in my house. I know that. There's not even a chance someone broken in and took it, not unless they can pass through solid walls. So there's no way it could be my missing cell. But damn, the sticker that I see on it sure looks like the Bluey sticker my friend's daughter put on it.

Again I can only see part of the object as most of it is blocked by the wall, but it's a unique sticker. It was custom made so there's not many things that could look like it. It really makes what I'm looking at seem like my phone. Only I know it's not. That would be impossible.

"I'm not falling for this. I'm not," I state out loud, talking to...someone. It feels like someone is messing with me, and I refuse to take it. I'm not a mark.

Turning around, I decide to just go home and find my cell. That'll prove that I'm right. Once I find it, I'll know I'm not crazy nor is there anything weird going on.

With that, I turn and begin to walk off the porch, fully expecting the front door to be wide open or something to invite me in like what would happen in a horror movie. But the front door is closed. The door has a chain wrapped around a hook that's been drilled in to make sure no one can open it, even if they kicked the door in. The door is as secure as it gets, with the chains looking very heavy.

"Oh fuck, man," I cry out as I hear the very familiar sound of my boss's ringtone play on my cell. The notes rings out muffled, but clear enough that I know it's from my cell. I picked that tone for him because I knew no one else would ever use it. It's the Exorcist theme funny enough.

As I know there's only one place it could be coming from, I race back to the window. Cupping my hands around my eyes, I look in. There on the floor is what looks like my cell, in the exact same place. And I hear the muffled horror theme repeating as it rings all over again, signaling that my boss is trying to call again.

I have two weeks off to move, but my manager did say he might reach out if there's an issue only I can deal with. A sort of "when it hits the fan" type call. As I know I handle a lot of action-items that no one else can, I told him I would be available. Basically, I know he wouldn't call unless it was serious. Like emergency serious as he knows how much this move means to me.

"Damn it," I say, upset. Throwing caution to the wind, I begin to walk around the small house, looking for a way in. As my eyes scan every inch, I think of how I'm going to remove the person who took my cell's spine, Kano-style once I find them.

Walking around the house, I find that I don't really care if someone sees me or calls the cops. Let them! In fact, that would only help me. Once the cops know why I'm here, they can break in for me and get my damn cell. Then hopefully they can arrest whatever asshole stole my stuff.

Deciding I better check the back door, I walk all the way around the house to the back. I walk fast, knowing my boss is probably going to non-stop call until I pick up. That's the sort of man he is.

"What the fuck is this?" I ask out loud as if someone is going to answer me when I reach the back of the house. There's two doors on the back porch, right next to each other. Two doors going into the house, smack dap in the midst of the back porch, looking really out of place.

One of the doors is much like the front door, same style, same color. It's shut and has a chain around it as well, just like the front door. Only this door has the hook that the chain goes through over the top of the door, making the chain do a sort of triangle shape.

Next to that door is an almost identical door, only it's cracked open. It too has a chain, or should I say had a chain. The remains of it hang limp from the hook, allowing the kicked-in door to creak with the wind. From the looks of it, someone kicked and kicked at this door until the cheap lock on it smashed apart.

The thought that someone could be inside does occur to me. That they kicked in the door to put my cell in as some sort of trap. These are very good thoughts and I do consider them, only something else keeps pushing its way into my head.

Why are there two doors next to each other? That doesn't make any sense at all. Why have the same exact door, twice? Even if the door broke, it would be easier to replace it than to put a complete new door next to it. So why would they do it? It doesn't make any sense at all!

The Exorcist theme plays again, making my emotions overtake my thoughts. Dear me, is that the fifth time he's called? The eighth? Oh man. I wonder what's happened.

Concerned only with my boss, but prepared to bite, I move up on the porch. On purpose I don't say anything as I find that to be stupid. If someone put my cell in there, they know it would be me coming, so why announce it? Why give them any help?

Peering through the cracked open door, I try to see inside the house. When I do, I see it's the same as when I looked in the bay window. It's just an empty house. An empty house with nothing in it, nor any other sounds that I can hear.

Deciding I'm just going to reach in, grab my cell and dart out, I open the door. I quickly take a few steps in the direction of my face down cell while bending. My boss's theme still plays out, which must mean this is the tenth or eleventh time he's calling.

I do look around as I do this, expecting to see someone charging at me, but don't. Again, the place looks empty, even if it doesn't feel like it is. But as no one is coming to attack me, I move into the house, becoming inches away from my cell which is halfway in the kitchen.

"Oh holy hell!" I gasp as I spot someone in the kitchen. The shock of this is so much that I stand straight up, my body tensing. I nearly go into fight or flight mode, only stop when I get a clear look at the person.

Standing at the sink, facing away, is a woman. A woman just standing there as if she was doing the dishes but had to stop now that I've arrived. Only there's no dishes at all, nor any water running. She's just standing there, perfectly still.

What makes her even odder is that she's wearing the same outfit my mom used to wear when I was a kid. My mom called it her "house clothes," and always wore them when doing the dishes or cooking; a long tan skirt and red top, as well as a floral apron with plenty of strains on them. The apron even has the red straps to tie it around you.

"S-S-Sorry! But that's my c-c-cell!" I declare in a somewhat aggressive tone while pointing down. It's the sort of tone that says sorry for doing this, but I'm ready for a fight if that's what you want.

The woman doesn't move. Nor does she say anything to this. She doesn't react at all. All she does is stand at the sink and face away...much like a mannequin. Just like what I saw last night.

"W-What....what..." I stammer, finding this situation to be extremely odd and getting worse by the second. It all just doesn't make sense.

"Screw this," I grunt and bend over to grab my cell while making sure to look at this creepy woman in case she does something. But my fingers run over the hard wood floor, not grabbing anything at all. I repeat this, thinking I just missed it, but after the third time trying to get it, I look down.

NO! No damn it no! The cell is gone. It's not there. It's fucking gone!

Freaked, I look around, acting as if my cell phone has feet and walked off like a bug. Frantic, I look all around, hoping to see that I accidentally kicked it or something. But I don't. Only...my boss's ringtone keeps playing. It plays as if it is right there, by my feet, only I don't see it.

This time my fight or flight does kick in, to which I stand and run for the door. Moving faster than I think I ever have, I spin on the spot and prepare to leap to the door. I don't even care if I have to break through it like the damn Incredible Hulk.

"Oh fuck me," I gasp when I see the back door is gone. Completely gone. There's now just the one door, which has somehow been chained on the inside as well.

Where the other open back door was, is a man. A large man standing there, his nose against the wall as he faces the other way. This guy appears to be wearing a very nice designer suit and has a very tightly combed haircut. From the type of hair, the guy looks to be white, but I can't tell as his arms are folded in front of him, hiding them.

"O-O-Ok. I think I just might have just...f-fucked myself," I tell the man as I notice yet another person, this one in the living room. Like the others, he's facing away so I am unable to see his face. This guy is looking out the bay window, much like I saw last night but the opposite direction.

"Screw it, AHHHHHHH!" I scream and charge towards the new man by the bay window. Throwing all common sense and caution to the wind, I do what I know they wouldn't expect, and ATTACK.

I've been through a lot in my life. Never have I just laid back and took it. Even when I've been mugged, I fought and fought hard. To me, this is no different.

I picked this guy to run at because of the window. If there is a way out of here, it's that bay window. It's the most likely place to escape as I can throw myself out of it, breaking the glass. Otherwise the doors are not possible since they are both chained up. Therefore, the windows have to be my way out.

When I get close enough, I launch the hardest kick I can muster, right between the man's legs from behind. I let the toe section of my shoe connect firmly with his genitals, where I feel the fleshly nature of the human body give underneath my force. The kick lands true too, landing perfectly on his balls.

I thought for sure my foot would come into contact with hard plastic or maybe steel, but no. It's a human body alright. I feel the way it gives under the blow and the sound it makes from the blow.

Nothing happens. The man doesn't react to getting kicked in the balls at all. He doesn't move at all. No reaction, no noise, no nothing. Not giving up, I respond to this by punching him right in the back of the head as hard as I can.

As he is taller than me, I have to throw my punch upward, but I still make contact. Solid contact. My fist slams against his head where I feel the too familiar feeling of someone's skull connecting with my fist.

Again, the guy doesn't move. His head doesn't even bob from the force. His hair doesn't even get messed up. Nor does he say anything about it. All he does is stand there, as if looking out the window. Not understanding, I back up, my fist and foot hurting.

"Oh hell," I gasp as I back into something. Spinning around I see the man and woman from the kitchen and backdoor are right behind me, facing away. They moved all the way from where they were to right next to me, without making a noise. And they have also grown as all three tower over me by at least two feet.

Not sure what these things are or what they want, I do the only thing I can think to do, and that's to try and get to one of the rooms and shut the door behind me. If the doors still have locks on it, I might be able to secure myself in the room. From there, I might be able to climb out a window.

Screaming, I lean over and run. I run right past the three of them, sure that they are reaching out to grab me. In my mind they reach out while facing the other way, their arms bending unnaturally and extending. And their fingers would have no fingernails or winkles at all.

If they are reaching for me, they don't grab me, allowing me to run down the small hallway. I proceed to run to the last room that's open. Moving as fast as I can, I run into the room and immediately grab the door to slam it. When I do, I get a glance of the now four figures at the beginning of the hallway, crowded together all facing away as if slowly following me.

I slam the door hard and quickly lock it. To protect myself, I place my back up against it to brace for them trying to break in. Hunching my knees down for more leverage, I then look around to see what room I'm in and how I can get out.

"What...I'm n-naked?" I stammer out, noticing for the first time I have no clothes on. That somehow, all my clothes were removed, leaving me as naked as a new born baby.

Looking down, I see my firm breasts jiggling hard as my breathing is fast and hard. In a sort of daze I stare at them, surprised to see them and my hard nipples. It's such a shocking sight that I can't help but grab my breasts to hide them, even if no one can see them.

Dumbfounded, I look around as if expecting to see that I merely slipped out of my clothes somehow. But no. There's nothing in this room, including my clothes. And when I say I'm naked, I'm completely naked. A quick touch between my legs proves that as I grab my shaved womanhood. I don't even have my socks.

"Women....it likes women," I think in my head, recalling what Charles had said. He mentioned that the house liked women for some reason. I thought he meant like, it called to women or something, but no. I think he meant...sexually. Now the stunned look Charles had when he looked at the house makes sense.

Not sticking around to find out what the house plans to do to me, even though I can guess, I run at the only window in the room. Reaching it, I paw at the lock, eager to open it and climb out. At this point, I don't care if I had to be naked on the Macy's Day Parade to survive this. Let the neighborhood see me. Hell, they can charge people to watch! But guess what, they gonna see me alive.

"NO! NOOO!" I scream as something presses on the back of my head to pin my face against the windowsill. My head is arched down, pressing facedown against the windowsill with a strength far too great for myself.

Whatever is pinning my head, has the strength of steel as though I fight to pull back, I can't move. I scream even louder as I feel my arms and legs pinned to the wall as well. Only they are pinned in a spread eagle sort of way. As hard as I struggle, the force holds all of me, like a tons of water pinning me to the ocean floor.

This all happens so fast that I can barely believe what I start to feel. As I struggled, I hadn't noticed that my legs were pinned so far apart. This allows...whatever... to shove what feels like a cock in me. For I feel the too familiar feeling of a hard dick sliding inside my womanhood.

Of all the things I was expecting to happen, this wasn't one of them. So when I feel the unseen object get inserted inside me, it stuns me. Literally stuns me to the point that I stop struggling and screaming. All I can do is gasp as I feel the thing move deeper inside of me.

Whatever it is begins to fuck me. Over and over the object is pushed deep in me, then pulled back, only to be repeated again and again. This occurs as I'm held, my grunts from what I am feeling the only sounds that are heard. Unlike all the times I've had sex, there's no other sounds at all. No wet slapping sounds, or clapping, or even thudding. Just my own sexual grunts.

This violation goes on for at least a minute before my mind seems to return to me. Even then, the thought that I'm being fucked by a ghost doesn't do anything but make me feel like I'm about to snap. That my mind's going to blow. That this is all too crazy to take and I can't be getting taken like this.

Finding my voice I scream and yell as my womanhood is violated like this. Like a machine they fuck me, moving at great speed and slamming into my naked body with each thrust. The pounding begins to get so rough that it feels almost like they are trying to pound me into the wall. Like they are trying to flatten me like a pancake.

"No. No! Please! NOOOO!" I scream as loud as I can in hopes someone nearby will hear me. What makes me scream with all my might is the way I'm starting to feel. As my pussy is used, I feel myself starting to go into a trance. Like something in what is fucking me has injected me with some sort of drug.

Each second that passes, I feel something moving inside me, making me lose the want to struggle. It feels like it is trying to damper my spirit, to push me down and hold me in place to make this easier for it. Like it's trying to take me, body and soul.

Over and over it fucks me, with my cries of violation and hate turning into moans and gasps as the trance gets stronger and stronger. It all seems so surreal that I can't really believe it's happening. It begins to feel almost like a good thing, such as what a loser would feel when they get to have sex with the woman of their dreams.

Suddenly, an orgasm bursts over me. It erupts almost violently, making me break from my trance, but not in a good way. The waves of pleasure ripple over me, but unlike every other time I've felt them, I fight against them hard. I would rather die than feel any sort of pleasure from something so damn evil.

But the orgasm is so intense and sweet that it's impossible not to sink into it. To resist it would be to resist the drugs they give you when they are about to put you under for surgery. So I only fight for a few seconds before I like myself climax, feeling the joy turn me into goo.

"W-Wh-What's happening?" I find myself asking as I discover that I'm no longer pressed against the wall. I'm now bent over a table. My upper body is pressed down on the table while my chin rests on the table where I look forward. Both of my arms are behind me, where unseen hands hold them in place like vices.

My eyes roll back and flicker as I'm still fucked nonstop by the being. It takes me a while to see that I'm not in that back room any more. I'm in the living room. I'm bent over the table that I saw last night, with the bay window to my side.