House at End of the Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if to prove this isn't reality, the table doesn't move nor does it squeak as the person takes me from behind, pressing me so hard against he table that I'm sure they could crush me. In a weird way, it feels like hands are holding every inch of my body in place, making sure that I can't move as it has its way with me. Where that cock violates my insides.

I cum again, the feeling forcing itself over me. This time the feeling is much stronger, making me cry out as well as moan as it is intense enough to be a bit painful. Something about the way it is doing this to me now is different than before, but I can't tell why. I can't tell much at the moment as the waves of pleasure ripple over me so damn fast and hard.

I then spot movement in the corner of my eye. As I can barely move, even my eyes, it's hard to spot what the movement is. But then for a fraction of a second, I spot what it is; another woman getting fucked. This one is a much older woman who is pressed against the wall as if laying down on it. Like me, she screams and moans as if cumming.

All of a sudden, I hear the sounds of countless women screaming, moaning and crying. The sound of countless women being used against their will and made to cum over and over again from it. And the sounds come from all around me.

I then figure why this orgasm feels different. It's that the cock has gotten bigger. It's grown in thickness and length, reaching places inside me it hadn't before. This is what made my orgasm much stronger as it is a unique feeling to feel inside you, a dick getting longer. Where it starts to touch places you aren't expecting.

When my orgasm finally finishes, I'm able to spot even more naked women being fucked. I'm able to see them because they are right in my line of sight. But there are so many of them. One is being taken up against the wall on her back, while another is on her front. One is even on the ceiling, her legs hanging down as if she's being violated in her bottom. All over, even in the middle of the air, woman are used by the house, having been taken captive.

The trance I feel only gets thicker as I spot more and more women around me, all experiencing what I have. But I can tell many of them have long since gone mad. Their howls of pleasure have no sanity in them, with them screaming that they want it harder and faster while crackling in laughter.

Thoughts that were once so easy for me to have feel very far away and hard to get, such as "what is happening" or "who are these women?" My thoughts now feel rather mushy and blank, where I think in pictures instead of complex words. It makes it impossible for me to even remember what I wanted to do outside of getting fucked as hard as I can.

I'm not exactly sure when it happened, but my eyesight gets fuzzy. Very fuzzy. Fuzzy and blurry to the point that all the women I see become blurs. Everything becomes a huge big blur of shapes, making it impossible to make them out any longer. It gets so bad that I can't even see the table I'm bent over.

I become aware that my eyesight is taken from me when I feel the cock press against my lips. Having performed oral many times, I know the feeling of a penis being pressed against my lips. Only as my eyes are wide open and looking forward, I can't see it, or anything.

The cock pressing against my lips is then pushed in my mouth. I feel it slide in where it glides over my lips which automatically close around it. I'm not even sure how it can do this but in the end, it doesn't matter. A cock is pushed in my mouth where I feel it touch the back of my throat before pulling back.

I'm double teamed now and can't doing anything about it. Worse, I feel the still-expanding cock in my pussy going at its inhuman pace for what feels like an hour now, as the cock in my mouth moves at the same speed. My head is held in place much like the rest of my body where they get free reign of my mouth as I can't find the strength to bite or even move.

In college I took part in a few threesomes, in which I was double teamed. It was unique, if not a weird experience. And believe it or not, one of those times was actually fun, but neither were like this. Those times were rather fast and awkward, each person wanting to do what they wanted. But this is different. This is like two machines programmed to use you and you have to go along with it.

The cock fucking my pussy has grown to the point I can feel it starting to stretch my lips. All of the ghost-cock fills up my pussy, pressing my walls apart whenever it moves. And somehow it hasn't made me feel raw or in pain. Just that unique feeling of getting filled. It's both crazy joyful and maddening horrible as it is touching me, without touching me.

Now I feel pressure on my ass. I feel the same sort of cock-feeling pressing on it, about to force it's way inside my most private hole. And as it begins to push inside me as the other two pump away, I have my last real thoughts.

Is this a ghost of some mad rapist, intent on fucking all of us for eternity? Or is this some sort of sex demon, torturing us for some reason? Or would this just be an evil house intent on breaking as many women as it can in the most humiliating of ways?

My ass is now violated much like my other holes. As it does this, I find the cock in my mouth has grown as well. My lips start to stretch as it seems to grow thicker and thicker. My poor jaw has to open wider and wider for fear it might knock my teeth out otherwise. And it starts to actually smack the back of my throat, pounding a bruise into me.

I feel my mind starting to snap. The trance I'm in gets so deep, with only the sounds of other women cumming while I'm fucked in each hole to make it impossible to think at all. It's like a current trying to take you under water to drown you. It's trying to pull me further than I want to go.

Just then, another orgasm hits me, making the last tiny bits of fight I had dissipate. My moans don't even come out as moans but muffled sounds from the cock in my mouth, but it doesn't matter. For now my moans mix with all the other moans, becoming lost as what has been happening to them is now happening to me.