All Comments on 'House boi Training 101'

by StraightSlaver

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More?

Really enjoyed this, hopefully, first part. Will there be more?

StraightSlaverStraightSlaverabout 10 years agoAuthor
Perhaps?

The (self) challenge for this story was to write a sexually charged story... w/o any "sex" - kinda trying to prove that the "brain" (by way of our Mind) is the most powerful sexual organ...

Maybe the next story should be contrived on a more physical premise? Or I could add a chapter or two... if this one caught our readership's fancy?

RobAllieRobAllieover 3 years ago

As an author in this genre, I found it to be rather unique. I particularly liked the thought patterns running through the young lads mind, you have done an excellent job of making that so real in my own mind. I also found it rather erotic, especially the third chapter. I have never read a story where the boi was made to bring himself off while the Master talked him through it. You have succeeded in your goal, of producing a sexually charged story, w/o any real sex. I found it very arousing read. Thank you for your excellent efforts. It would be really interesting to see where you could take it from here and would definitely like to read more of this or any other story idea you may come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too much unnecessary rambling…!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous