House Call

Story Info
Chapter 7 - Dr. Mark comes to visit.
2.6k words
4.71
2.1k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 11/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mark said he'd be out in a while. I'll wait for him before throwing the steaks on," Joe said. He passed a beer to Mike, then waited for me to sit up before placing one in my hand. I shifted my body up against Mike, making space for Joe to sit on my other side. He squeezed himself into the small space, snugly wedging me between them as he drank from the bottle in his right hand.

"You know Mark and I go way back," Joe said. "We lived in the same apartments after my parent's divorce and mom moved us from Mike's farm. I was Mark's best man when he married April." He took a drink and continued. "They have an open marriage; both are sexually active with other men and women. The best word I have is bisexual, but they don't really use it to define themselves. The three of us have screwed around on occasion, but I'm partial to cock," he finished, grinning and resting his warm hand on my soft dick. We sat for a long while, drinking our beers and silently listening to the surrounding forest.

"Mike, how did you meet the doc?" I asked. His smile faded as his eyes lost their focus. He began to subconsciously caress the scar on his chest as his mind drifted from the conversation. Joe spoke up, answering my question while gracefully navigating the minefield I'd stumbled into.

"Mike was seriously injured in the flood. He didn't have a regular doctor and Mark was the first one I called when we found him. From that point he's been Mike's doctor as well as mine. Over the last few years, they've become good friends and Mark is someone we can be ourselves with.

Returning from his reverie, Mike looked as if he was about to say something when the sound of crunching gravel signaled Mark's arrival. Relief washed over his face as Joe stood, leaving to greet Mark. Mike nibbled on my ear, tickling my cheek with his mustache; successfully distracting me from the previous conversation. I was gazing into his beautiful eyes and gently biting his lower lip when Joe returned with Mark at his side.

Mark stripped down, carefully folding his clothes and packing them in a small bag he had been carrying. He dropped it on the deck and walked over to greet us. Mike stood up and they wrapped their arms around each other. They hugged and squeezed the other's bare ass, grinding their dicks together and kissing.

"Looking good, Doc," I said with a grin, admiring his tall slender body and half-erect dick. He was taller than all of us, having a slim, runner's build. While my companions were beefy blue-collar men, Mark would look at home in a ten-thousand-dollar suit. Mike helped me to my feet, and I greeted him in the same manner. His dick twitched against mine as we embraced and kissed.

"These horny fuckers are giving you enough time to rest, I hope," he said with a wink.

"They've been tearing me up Doc," I said, teasing. Doc gently turned me around and lowered his face to my ass.

"Let's see how much damage those brutes have done," he said, as he spread my cheeks and fingered my asshole. Inspecting it carefully, he teased it with his tongue before standing back up. "Looks perfectly healthy to me," he said with a smile.

Joe fired the grill and prepared the steaks while Doc took a seat facing Mike and myself. I returned my head to Mike's lap and my foot to the pillow.

"How did this come about?" Doc asked, referring to the three of us. Mike retold the story as Joe, and I filled in the gaps, omitting none of the sordid details. I enjoyed watching his dick stiffen and drool as we thoroughly discussed the raunchy bits. When the subject was exhausted, Doc looked into my eyes and smiled warmly. "You've had one hell of a week," he said, as Mike ran one palm over my stubbly head and caressed my chest with the other.

"Grub's ready," Joe said, as he placed the food on a small round table. We moved to it and sat down.

"April is in Atlanta for a couple of weeks, visiting family and a few friends. She takes six or seven trips each year. Those, and the travel I do for work give us plenty of time apart to explore our wilder sides. It has worked for us, regardless of how many times we've been told it wouldn't. It's certainly not perfect, but nothing is, and I wouldn't want to live any other way."

The last week with Mike and Joe had certainly broadened my perspective; showing me a new way to define family; which for me had always been a filthy word.

I had learned that my naked body was offensive and something to be ashamed of, the idea of us sitting and visiting as friends while wearing nothing, certainly challenged my childhood programming. It was wonderful, no pretense, no shame, no judgment.

After dinner we moved out around the fire pit. Joe had it blazing; it crackled and popped sending glowing sparks into the night air, our shimmering shadows danced silently in the surrounding trees while the stream gurgled softly nearby.

"Mike built the fire pit out of an old tractor wheel and some scraps of steel. He has a gift for making all kinds of useless shit into functional works of art," Joe said. "I keep telling him he could make some money doing this, perhaps even quit his job someday."

"Drop it, nobody's going to pay good money for someone else's shit," Mike said, giving Joe a stern look. I had the impression that Doc disagreed, but he kept silent. As with many of the other things around Mike's shop and Joe's cabin, the fire pit was more than just functional, it was crafted by someone with an eye for aesthetics and attention to detail. Like Doc, I held my tongue, but Mike did have a gift.

We drank and talked deep into the night. Somewhere between Doc's wild stories of something he called "Burning Man" and his first hike to the spring with Joe, I nodded off.

I woke in my bed, the sky was light, but the sun was still low, just kissing the mountain tops. Grabbing my crutches, I shuffled to the bathroom to take my morning piss. The cabin was silent, except for the soft, rhythmic snores escaping from Joe's open bedroom door. Finishing, I crossed the living room, following the sound. On Joe's bed was a tangle of naked men, fast asleep. I leaned against the wall, taking in the view for several minutes, a little disappointed at missing the fun. I finally left them to sleep and moved into the kitchen. I had fresh coffee brewing when Doc walked in.

"Wild night Doc? They usually wake the dead, but I slept through everything."

"Not really," he replied, picking dried cum from his chest hair. "We carried you to your room, stumbled into Joe's bed and jacked off before falling asleep. You didn't miss much." He embraced me and kissed my cheek. Pouring a cup of coffee, he took a sip, then set it down. He smiled, leaning back against the kitchen cabinets and ordered his thoughts.

"I never thought those two would let themselves love each other like this, and they clearly love you," he said. Doc was direct, honest and caring; it was obvious how he'd earned their friendship and trust.

"I can certainly see it in them..." I stopped there, not sure how to share my uncertainty. Any words I may have conjured were completely unnecessary; understanding was written in his smile.

"I've known Joe most of my life and I can tell you with certainty that he's in love with you both; and watching you with Mike, left no doubt in my mind. Their relationship has always been complicated. They've loved each other all of their lives. I'm even convinced Joe bought this place simply to be close to him."

Doc stepped forward, looking directly into my eyes and rested his palm against my bare chest.

"There's something unique you bring to them. Knowing it or not, you've built that bridge. They love you and if you can accept that, I know you have a home and family here with them."

He wiped tears from my eyes as his words left me broken. He hugged me and we stood silently for a few minutes until I released him.

"Thank you, Doc."

"You know, I've never really liked being called Doc, but from you it somehow feels right. Why don't you go rouse the sleepy brutes, then we'll make some breakfast." I hobbled into Joe's room to wake them. There was no need, they were kissing and rubbing their morning wood together when I entered the room.

"There are much faster ways to start a fire," I said, cracking a giant smile. Doc's making breakfast, come join us if you're hungry for something other than each other's cock." I foolishly walked too close, and Joe's arm shot out and grabbed me. He carefully pulled me onto the bed between them and they both began to kiss and fondle my naked body.

Doc walked into my cry of surprise and burst into laughter. Mike waved him over and Doc crawled onto Joe's bed between my legs.

I'd never imagined before a few days ago that I would regularly be sharing a bed with two sexy men. Today was a treat, there were three.

Doc carefully parted my legs and settled down between them. He began making love to my family jewels with his mouth. Me, on my back, flanked on my left by Mike, and Joe on my right. They pressed in, kissing me and each other as Doc worked on my hard dick. He was masterful, attuned to my subtle cues, pleasuring without going too far.

I took time to appreciate the view. My legs spread; each thigh covered by a lover's own muscular leg. Their hard cocks grinding, hidden against me as mine was serviced with surgical precision.

Moans of pleasure with quiet sucking and kissing sounds filled the room. Doc carefully lifted my legs, handing my left to Mike and my right to Joe. Holding them in the crooks of their strong arms, they rested their hands on my stomach.

Placing his mouth on my scrotum, Doc began to tease me with his tongue. His quick flicks sent tingles through my sensitive balls as he gently massaged my cock.

Mike and Joe were now oozing precum and their hard dicks slid easily against my thighs. They continued their gentle thrusts, loving kisses, and sensual body rubs as Doc pulled my balls into his mouth; nearly sending me over the edge. I gasped and touched his head, signaling to hold still. He did and I inched back from the abyss.

"Holy fuck Doc," I gasped, with a wide grin. He moaned gratefully, sending vibrations through my balls and causing me to squirm. He carefully released them as his drool dripped down coating my asshole. He quickly lapped it up, gripping my ass and pushing his tongue inside. I squirmed as he aggressively tongue-fucked me. This continued until I was thoroughly wet, loose, and hungry.

Doc moved, yielding his place to Joe. Joe lined up and pushed his slick monster into my ass. With several short thrusts and loud growls from me he buried it to the root. With his strong hands holding my waist, he held still and flexed his dick inside me. I responded by clenching him firmly as he began to rock his hips, sliding in and out of my body.

Threads of clear fluid dripped from my rigid cock, prompting Doc to give Mike an encouraging nod. Mike complied, swinging his leg over me as he straddled my body. He pressed his firm ass against my dick and spit into his hand. Mike spread his saliva over my shaft before pushing himself down onto it. He settled in, helped along by Joe's gentle thrusting. I placed my hands firmly around Mike's dick and let our motion do the work. Mike leaned down and kissed me as my lovers, and I were now one.

Threading my hand between Doc's legs I reached up and grabbed his ass. I gently pulled him close until his uncircumcised dick slid between our lips. Mike and I took turns exploring his foreskin with our tongues. He pushed it between our lips, then into Mike's mouth, then mine. This was my first encounter with an uncut dick, and it was one I was going to remember.

Joe's thrusts pushed deep, fucking Mike's ass with my cock. Our bodies writhed together, first slowly, a mass of naked flesh moving in unison, rocking and rolling in waves of intense pleasure. Our moans and heavy breathing filled the room and sweat dripped from our bodies. Joe set the pace, quickening as our climax grew closer.

Mike and I, working in tandem, brought Doc to the brink first. I felt his ass clench as his dick erupted, painting our faces in thick ropes, which fell from Mike's mustache into my open mouth. We pulled back his foreskin and devoured his sensitive gland, triggering violent tremors that rolled through his body. He laughed loudly and gasped as we tormented him relentlessly. Having his fill, he pulled away.

Mike and I licked Doc's semen from each other's faces as we came into the home stretch. I closed my eyes and savored the feel of Joe's long shaft stroking me from the inside. Our growls and grunts were filling the room and I knew I was going to blow first. Being the meat in my lover's fuck sandwich was too much to restrain. Seeing we were close, Doc moved in to finish Mike off as I gripped the headboard and let out a roar. My body tensed, tightening my ass around Joe's dick as I exploded deep within Mike's tight hole. I convulsed with each shot, sending Joe over the edge. His cock surged deep inside me, releasing his load into my body.

Doc's mouth brought Mike over the finish line. His cock throbbed as Doc greedily swallowed every bit, cleaning his shaft thoroughly before setting it free from his lips.

We remained linked together, basking in the euphoria of our intense sexual release, taking several minutes to catch our breath.

"I love you," Mike said, looking deep into my eyes before kissing me gently. "I fuckin love you both," he repeated as he sat up and planted a kiss on Joe's lips. Doc grinned as Mike pulled him into a hug, "You're alright too Mark," he said before kissing him. Doc returned a smile and kissed him back.

"You boys relax, and I'll cook up some breakfast," Doc said, as he dismounted Joe's bed and wandered into the kitchen.

Mike and Joe now urgently needed to piss. They carefully extracted themselves from the bed and nearly sprinted to the bathroom. I gawked happily as they stood together, kissing while emptying their bladders. They finished, shaking the last drops from their floppy dicks, before returning to the bedroom and crawling back into bed with me. Rolling over, I guided them together and placed myself on top. My legs lay between theirs, resting half of my body on Mike and the other on Joe.

I wrapped my arms around them, holding our bodies tightly together. They embrace me with their free arms, interlocking their fingers above my back. These two rugged, hairy, horny, beautiful men loved me. My eyes watered as the three of us kissed.

"I love you," I said to them both as tears dripped from my eyes. We held each other until their pinned hands found my dick and started fondling it. Theirs, held beneath my thighs were twitching and growing stiff again.

"You beautiful horny fuckers!" I said, smiling at them. Their lips curled into broad, shit-eating grins.