Life Lessons

Story Info
Chapter 6 - Learning to trust, and how to swallow.
3.9k words
4.85
3.9k
3

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 11/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke to the sound of water running in the bathroom. The door was open, framing Mike showering behind transparent glass. Noticing me, he smiled and shut off the water. He slid open the door, grabbed a towel, providing me with a perfect view as he wiped the water from his naked body. He finished, stepped out, and hung his towel to dry.

"Morning," he said as he walked into Joe's bedroom, sitting naked on the bed beside me. "Joe's checking on the herd. He'll be back in a while, and we'll get the other room set up for you."

"Listen Mike," I started to say as his smile faded. "I am so sorry..." he cut me off.

"You have nothing to be sorry about. Joe and I wouldn't..." he trailed off, losing his words. After struggling in silence, he regrouped and continued. "My place is yours, and Joe feels the same. We'll help you get back on your feet," he said, looking serious. "No more sorry shit, alright?"

"Alright," I quietly replied.

Mike helped me up off the bed, and into the bathroom. Leaning my crutches against the sink, he helped me sit down on the toilet. He ran hot water onto a small towel as I emptied my bladder. When I'd finished, he began to bathe me with the hot towel.

He ran his fingers through my shaggy hair as he washed my face and neck. He washed my arms and continued to my chest and back. Kneeling down between my feet, he washed my left leg and foot, reaching around, not missing anything. He then carefully washed the unwrapped parts of my right leg and foot.

"The ER nurse said I need an appointment with a doctor at the end of this week, or the beginning of next. The swelling needs to go down before they can put on a cast."

"We can help you with that. When Joe's parents divorced, his mom moved them to Wilbur, 20 miles south. His best friend from there is our doctor. He's a good friend and we trust him."

Mike pulled me to my feet and washed my bare ass. Then pressing himself against my back, he steadied me while carefully washing my dick and balls. Mike then set the towel on the sink and helped me into the living room. He made me comfortable on the sofa, propping my leg and head with pillows, then covering me with a blanket.

"I'll make some breakfast; Joe should be back soon, and we can eat."

I lie there, gazing out through the large windows as my mind started to race, filling me with worry over rent, hospital bills and keeping my job. I felt completely overwhelmed, as tears filled my eyes.

As it would turn out, some of my fears were well founded, but I entirely underestimated the lengths Mike and Joe would go to for me. I'm ashamed to say, at that time in my life, I would not have done the same. This weekend had forced me down a different road, one that I never saw coming.

Joe returned a while later and they took seats in the living room to keep me company as we ate.

"Not sure if I imagined it, but my pain eased after we had sex last night." Joe smiled, swallowing his mouthful of food before speaking.

"Mark told me once that sex can ease pain and speed healing."

"Mark?" I asked, looking at Mike.

"Our doctor," Mike interjected, as Joe continued.

"Maybe we should help you find out." They both grinned and I smiled back, imagining some of the ways we might try.

We finished eating and they went to work, moving Joe's office into the loft above the kitchen and dining room. They then converted the space into a bedroom for me. The room mirrored Joe's own but slightly smaller. Each had a bathroom with separate shower and large tub. The walk-in closet was nearly as large as my studio apartment. Glass doors at the end led outside, onto the shared deck.

Within an hour they had finished, completing the job by making the bed. I only slept in it once that first week; Joe was making me feel right at home, generously helping me with our healing experiment. Mike returned to work on Monday, and I called in, letting Jacob know I had broken my ankle and couldn't drive for at least six weeks. Mike spent the first two nights at his place, stopping by briefly before leaving for work.

"Save some for me," he said, smiling, finding me in Joe's bed for the second morning in a row.

On Wednesday, Mike brought a paper bag containing the things from my locker, and an envelope. His look told me everything I needed to know. The envelope was my severance letter and final check.

"They hired Sergio's nephew. He starts next week," Mike said. I looked at the check.

"Greedy Motherfuckers!" I shouted. "They deducted twenty-five dollars for a missing pair of coveralls".

"I can try to return them," Mike said.

"No," I replied, "I'll put them to good use."

The loss of my job rattled me. I wasn't feeling amorous, so I hobbled to my room and went to bed early. Mike slept with Joe that night. It brought a smile to my face when I heard the telltale sound of Mike being fucked by Joe's monster. I listened quietly for the inevitable crescendo and then silence as they fell asleep.

The next morning Mike walked in, still wearing his sexy birthday suit, and gave me a kiss before throwing on his clothes. I grinned as I could see a subtle hitch in his step as he turned and walked out.

On Thursday, Joe was out with the cattle when Mike returned from work. They walked in together and sat down on the living room chairs. They were both grinning. They looked hopeful, and If I didn't know better, slightly giddy.

"My offer on the Phillip's place was accepted, it will be mine as soon as the paperwork is done." I recalled them talking about it as we hiked up to the spring. I was happy for Joe, but I could sense there was more to it.

"Mike was less than thrilled when I mentioned wanting to expand and bring in some help. He's not comfortable having just anyone wander the property." I could now see our destination.

"I want to offer you a job. We'll fix up the old house and it will be yours as long as you want to stay and work the land with me.

Things were moving so fast, but they were offering me work and shelter. I had lost my job and without income would soon lose my apartment. It was my best and only offer, and to be honest, I was quickly falling in love with these two men.

I accepted and we shared Joe's bed that night. Still mindful of my ankle, the three of us cuddled, kissed, and stroked each other until our bodies were caked in each other's jizz.

The next morning Mike left for work as Joe went out early to check on the cows. I lie in bed for a while, picking dried cum from my body hair. It was Friday and I had an appointment with his doctor, so I pulled my naked ass out of bed, used the bathroom and washed up with a hot towel. I hobbled into the kitchen and cooked Joe and myself some bacon and eggs. When he returned, we ate and discussed our plans for the day until it was time to head out.

Arriving at the doctor's office, I asked Joe if he'd join me in the exam room. He didn't hesitate. I incorrectly assumed he might be uncomfortable but both he and Mike continued to surprise me.

It was clear when the doctor arrived that Joe had no reason to be uncomfortable. When the door closed, they embraced and kissed, grabbing each other's asses.

"That's a new one," I said smirking.

"This is Mark, we've been friends since we were kids," Joe said. Dr. Mark took a long, penetrating look at me.

"Let's see that ankle," he said as Joe helped me up onto the exam table. Dr. Mark unwrapped the bandage. "Saturday?" He asked. We nodded in unison.

"It looks good, no swelling. Perhaps you're a fast healer," he said. Joe and I shared a smirk, but the doc was quick and read our expressions. "Just be careful, a rough fuck can set you back and make things worse." Taking a long look at us both, he asked Joe, "How's Mike?"

"The three of us are doing very well," Joe answered, smiling broadly. Cheered by Joe's response, Doc embraced us both and kissed our cheeks while firmly squeezing our asses.

"Take care of each other," he said. He released us and put his professional face back on. "The nurse will be in shortly to wrap your cast." He smiled and then left the room.

Joe squared the bill. "You can pay me back," he said, without a hint of innuendo. It was good knowing he meant for me to earn my keep. I knew the value of making my way in the world. One reason why, I think, it was difficult to accept help.

I'd left home at sixteen and had been completely self-sufficient until now. It took losing my mobility and being left with few options to accept help from Mike and Joe.

After the appointment we had another drive ahead of us. Joe took us to my apartment where we packed everything into boxes. I didn't have much, and the apartment came furnished so Joe loaded everything I owned into the bed of his pickup.

We stopped by the rental office and submitted my thirty-day notice, dropping off the keys. I had paid first and last month's rent when I got the apartment, so I owed nothing.

We drove to the post office and submitted my change of address. Joe's would be my new address until the Phillip's house was ready. Finished with our errands, Joe drove us home.

"Home..." In just over a week, I had gone from fucking my sexy coworker in the sleeper of a semi to riding home with my new lover-slash-employer where we share a bed with my now, former coworker-slash-lover and they are lover-slash-cousins.

"I'm fucking insane," I said under my breath. Joe heard me and laughed.

"Yep," he said, "but sanity's overrated". I shifted over next to him and placed my hand in his lap until we turned into the driveway a couple of hours later.

Joe was out working when Mike walked in the front door.

"Purple?" He said raising one eyebrow.

"Break your own damn leg and you can have a shit-brown cast if you want," I said shortly. He raised his hands in surrender, then bent down in front of me and helped me wrap it in plastic.

I was sitting naked on the edge of the sofa, trying to get ready for a shower. The roll had slipped from my hands and was hanging from a twisted mess; gaps in places and too much in others.

With nimble hands, Mike undid what I'd done, skillfully re-wrapping it. He slid a plastic bag over the cast to make sure it wouldn't leak, finally securing it all with tape.

Standing, he removed the cap from his head and pulled his filthy tank off. His body smelled of sweat, grease and diesel. He leaned down and kissed me, holding still while I ran my fingers through the hair on his chest.

Bracing his strong hand on my shoulder he raised each leg in turn, removing his boots and socks. Mike had stopped showering at work, now preferring to spend that time with us.

Placing my hands on his belt, I unhooked the buckle, letting the two ends hang freely. I unbuttoned his fly and pulled the zipper down. His dick was bulging beneath his briefs as I pulled his blue jeans down to his knees. He removed them, pulling each leg out, pinning them to the floor with the opposite foot as his hard dick bulged in his briefs.

Pulling his body to me, I pressed my lips to his groin, mouthing his hard dick through his briefs. The fabric was translucent and dripping when I finally pulled them down, freeing his cock. Licking the precum from the tip and sucking on the head, I began to pull him forward into my mouth. Going too deep, I gagged and slowly pulled back. In a gentle voice Mike began to give me instructions.

"Take a deep breath and relax, try to find the right angle and open your throat like you're yawning. You're going to gag, let it happen." Smiling, with watery eyes, I tried again. His dick was big, I managed to get it halfway down my throat when I gagged at the same point and drew out for another breath.

Before Mike said a word, I went back in. This time I let it happen, sputtering and drooling from the sides of my mouth. Calming, I pulled him in further. I felt him press against the back of my throat before I pulled out again.

"Not bad," he said, "It took me a while to take one that far. When it gets to the back inhale, it should slide down your throat."

Grabbing Mikes ass again, I slid his dick back into my mouth. I leaned forward, tilting my head up. I gagged, relaxed and pressed on. When its head pressed at the back of my throat I did as he instructed, and it slid down. I held it there for as long as I could stand. He squirmed and twitched until I had to come up for air. Mike's eyes were wide and his grin wider.

"A few more like that and I'm done for," he said.

This next time was easier, going all the way down at once. Holding him in tightly, squeezing his ass in my hands, I teased his soft asshole with my fingertips. His dick twitched in my throat, radiating violent shivers throughout his body. Pulling back, I inhaled, devouring the scent of his hard day's work.

Strings of saliva formed a sagging bridge between my lips and his hard cock, dripping glistening webs over my chest and down onto my belly. Mike kissed the drool from my lips as I caught my breath; he wiped my watery eyes with his thumbs while cradling my face in both hands.

The front door opened, and Joe stepped inside. The scowl on his face melted into a grin as he took in the scene.

"What have you two been up to?" he asked as he wiped drool from my chest.

"We were getting ready for a shower, but got distracted with a dick swallowing lesson," I said. Joe stripped off his clothes then took a seat to watch.

"So, let's see what you've learned," he said with a grin.

I pulled on Mike's dick until my fingers were slick with spit and precum, then slid two into his ass as I pulled his body forward. Again, without stopping I took all eight inches and held. Pressing my fingers into his ass, he squirmed and convulsed, his loud groans stuttering.

Clutching my head, he pulled out. His mouth open and gasping, he fought to hold his orgasm at bay. His dick bucked twice, dribbling a small amount of white goo. I licked it off, carefully, to avoid an eruption.

"Impressive," Joe said, as Mike nodded.

"He's a natural" Mike replied, continuing "You might be a challenge though."

I held out a hand to Joe. He responded by standing up and trading places with Mike. His semi-erect dick met my lips before he fully positioned his legs against mine. Sucking, I pulled the tip into my mouth and tasted him. Cupping his large balls in my left hand, I tickled and massaged them, running a finger over his perineum and teasing his sphincter.

My right hand held the base firmly giving me a length that I knew I could handle. Now fully erect, his dick was quite long, but Mike's had more girth. I pressed my left index finger against his asshole and pulled him into my mouth, all the way to my fist.

"Oh fuck," he said as I enveloped him. He ran his fingers through my hair and moaned softly. Pulling out, I gagged, drenching his shaft in saliva. Relaxing and taking a deep breath I sucked the head back into my mouth, removing my hand from the base. I held his sides, gripping him firmly.

I began to slide his dick back into my mouth. I slid past the previous point and kept going. Gagging, I paused, then continued. His dick was deep in my throat when my nose pressed into his groin. He didn't twitch like Mike or I, he moaned softly until I pulled out.

Now knowing what I could take, I removed my left hand from his waist and placed it back under his balls, massaging them and stroking his asshole with my middle finger. Swallowing him again, Joe squirmed a little and I drew back, then pushed back down.

Taking a breath when needed, I continued to shove his monster down my throat and massage his balls. He began to moan louder, taking gasping breaths. His stamina was impressive, this went on for much longer than I'd expected.

"I think I can help," Mike said.

He got up and moved around behind Joe, his dick still hard and slick. Joe growled as Mike slowly slid inside him. Mike slid his arms beneath Joe's and gripped his shoulders firmly. Mike then began rocking his hips, slowly fucking Joe's ass.

"Oh Fuck!" Joe roared as Mike's hard prick stimulated his prostate, sending shivers throughout his body. I refocused on Joe's cock and resumed fucking it with my throat. Mike and I found a rhythm, he pushed in as I went down. I played with Joe's balls and tickled Mike's with every thrust. We had Joe's number now and he began to cry out with every stroke.

His voice grew louder, rising to a crescendo before finishing in a deafening roar. He threw his head back and came down my throat. The throbbing of his cock caused me to gag, and I pulled back as he filled my mouth and covered my face with hot cum.

Mike continued to thrust until violent tremors tore through his own body and his cock emptied inside his lover's ass. Mike embraced Joe, kissing his neck and face. He slid his jizz-covered dick from Joe and moved onto the sofa at my side. Joe moved to the other, together they embraced me as Joe ran his fingers through my hair. Mike kissed me, tasting Joe's cum on my lips.

"You up for a trim before your shower?" Joe asked, pulling gently on my overgrown hair. I usually keep it fairly short, but it and my scruffy face had gotten out of hand.

"Sure," I said smiling at him. Joe helped me onto the back deck as Mike carried out a stool for me to sit on. After settling me onto it, Joe walked back inside to get his kit. Mike stood behind me, holding me gently as we waited.

"So," I asked, "Are you both nudists?" We laughed. I knew they weren't, but they both spent a lot of time out of their clothes. I could tell by Joe's unbroken tan that he certainly did, and I was sure that my first few days with Mike had been the rule, more than the exception. Joe returned, pulled his clippers out and got to work.

"How short do you like it?" Joe asked.

"Like yours is fine."

Joe had the shortest buzz-cut. I usually kept mine somewhere between that and an inch; Mike's was always a tiny bit longer. Joe's naked body hovered close, his dick frequently brushing my arms and back. Getting my hair cut had never been an erotic experience but this was certainly blurring the line.

Finishing the top, he carved out short sideburns on my cheeks, ending near the top of my ears. My dick had grown hard and his was half erect as he pushed mine against my lap and swung his leg over, sitting down on me.

Mike stood near us, enjoying the view as Joe started to work on my face. Joe's dick shifted against my stomach as he moved, trimming the hair from my cheeks and jaw. His warm breath caressed my face as he carved a short mustache and beard from the chaos.

Handing his tools to Mike, he shifted my head in his hands, inspecting his work. A smile crossed his lips and his blue eyes sparkled as he pulled me in. Kissing me, he buried his tongue in my mouth as he ground our dicks together.

"Let's get you into the shower," he said after breaking our kiss.

They lifted me off the stool and helped me into the bathroom, stopping to let me inspect Joe's work in a full-length mirror. It was impeccable, I think he would have made and excellent barber. I wonder if there's a market for a barbershop where the staff wear nothing at all?

"You give great haircut," I teased, winking at Joe and offering up my sexiest smile.

Mike started the water and waited for it to warm as Joe held my back to his chest. When the water was hot, Mike stepped in. He guided me in as Joe followed. They each took turns soaping me down, Mike at my back and Joe in front. When I was clean, they soaped each other as I clung to their shoulders for support.

When they were done, they washed my hair, then their own. We were clean and I was expecting Joe to turn off the shower, but instead he got down on his knees and took my dick in his mouth.

"We didn't forget about you," Mike said as he kissed my neck, holding me tight in his arms. Joe was almost as good as Mike. The difference might just be that Mike's sexy mustache could make me hard just looking at it and the feel against my dick drove me crazy.

12