House Full of Surprises Ch. 01

Story Info
4 Girls share a house in college in the 90's.
4.5k words
4.65
14.7k
20

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ringing phone made me wake way earlier than I had wanted, "Hmmphf," I grunted into the line as I tried to sort out what time it was.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry to wake you up but I really need your help. Did you have a fun night?" my girlfriend, Lori, asked.

"Just a normal Thursday night babe. We missed you though. Have you taken your test yet?" Through the haze I began piecing together my Thursday night timeline. The unofficial start of the college weekend and she had to stay home studying so I didn't want to rub in how much fun I'd had out with our friends.

"No, I'm just about to head into class now but I forgot my project for my next class at home and I can't get back and get it in time. Is there any way you can run over to the sorority house, grab my keys and go get it for me? I can meet you after my test on campus and then after I turn in my project we can get lunch and start the weekend. I promise I'll make it worth your while this weekend," she practically pleaded over the phone.

"None of your roommates can do it?" I asked hoping to stay in bed for a while longer. I had reached the stage in my college career as a Senior, where I had learned to not schedule any classes on Fridays so every weekend was a 3-day weekend and I partied on Thursday with the intention of sleeping as late as possible every Friday.

"I tried that already. No one is answering there. It went straight to the answering machine. I think Cyn stayed at Jason's last night and Nicole had class before me," she sounded desperate, "Annie was there but she is working today and isn't answering the phone. I wouldn't have woken you up if I had another option."

"Ok no problem, I'll get up now and be back in plenty of time to meet you. 11:30 outside the Union work? I'll get my workout in while you're in class and then we can get lunch. You definitely will owe me though and I will plan on collecting several times this weekend," I joked with her.

We had been dating for 6 months and our sex life was still in that early stage where it wasn't unusual to have sex morning, noon and night. It wasn't a question of if we'd be having sex but what new boundaries we could push. She had been with a couple of guys in her 21 years but was far from experienced and so it was always fun for me to get her to try something new.

"Thank you so much sweetie, I can't wait to show you how much I appreciate it, and you. I love you," I could hear her radiant smile through the phone and even in my hungover state it perked me up and made getting out of bed much easier.

"I love you, too. I'll see you after your test. Good luck." I hung up the phone and rolled out of bed. Saying I love you was a recent development for us both. We had known each other as friends for several years and the tension had been there as we went about dating other people but once we both acknowledged our mutual attraction the relationship had moved swiftly through the early dating awkwardness into a deeper relationship than either of us had ever experienced.

I trudged to my bathroom to quickly rinse off and wash away the last of the cobwebs from the night before. I threw on some workout shorts, a t-shirt and a hat. The standard uniform when you go to school in the Southwest and a cool March day is 75 degrees. I packed up some clothes into a bag so I could just go back to Lori's afterwards and we could go out from there tonight. With that done, I left a note for my roommate telling him I'd call and leave a message for where we would be starting the night tonight and locked up the apartment. I lived less than a 10-minute walk from Lori's sorority house and made it there 20 minutes after we had hung up the phone.

Her keys were waiting at the mail drop area and I found her car parked with no problems. It was a painless 15-minute drive to the house she rented with three of her best friends in the surrounding town near campus. The neighborhood was a mix of modest homes that catered to the college community and young families with their first homes. I parked across the street from the house and approached their 4-bedroom single story ranch home.

I knocked once on the door and waited 30 seconds before using her key to let myself in. Lori said she had called and there was no answer so I assumed the house was empty. Upon entrance either someone left their stereo blasting or Annie hadn't left yet so I yelled out but still no response.

I made my way back to "the cave" as we jokingly called Lori's bedroom at the back of the home. It was a room that had been added on to the house and Lori shared the bathroom across the hall from her room with Annie and Nicole. Cyn paid more for the master bedroom and the private bath that came with it. It was nicknamed the cave because when the owners built it, it was shaded from almost all direct sunlight by some mature trees in the yard. Lori had added to that by installing blackout shades on the window and sliding door that led to the patio and pool. It could be difficult to know if it was day or night when you were in there.

I had just entered Lori's room and was about to turn on the light when the bathroom door flew open behind me and I heard Annie singing away to Counting Crows. I spun in the darkened room to say hey without scaring the shit out of her but it was me that got the shock of a lifetime when I saw she had just stepped out of the shower in all her naked glory.

I should have looked away, I should have said something, anything, but I froze like the proverbial deer in the headlights. My jaw hung open and I stared at Lori's best friend as she began toweling off her long, sandy-blonde hair. Her B-cup tits mesmerized me, swaying with each pass of the towel over her hair. She bent forward to wrap her hair and I had a perfect side view of her breasts hanging before she swiftly stood upright flipping her now turban wrapped hair and turning to the bathroom mirror.

It was still too fogged up for her to see anything in it but the cooler hallway air was quickly fixing that. I knew I should do something but I was at a loss as to how I would not embarrass us both especially since the growing tent in my shorts would make it very hard (pun intended) for Annie to believe I hadn't seen anything. So I made the swift decision to simply melt further back into the darkness of the cave.

The gentleman in me should have looked away but the voyeur in me could not stop staring at Annie's beauty. She was about 5'4" and had the legs and ass of a runner. She ran distance races growing up and was training for her first marathon. Annie worked two waitress jobs to put herself through school, trained hard running 5-7 miles a day, and went to school full time. She rarely had much time to be social with us but was always fun to be around when she could.

Not many guys had had the pleasure of witnessing the view of what all that hard work had done to her body. Due to her crazy schedule she hadn't had a boyfriend in the last 2 years. Her legs were solid, smooth muscle and as she bent over the sink to brush her teeth her firm round ass was glorious. It was all I could do to not stroke myself but the fear of being spotted and ruining this moment was a good deterrent. She bent further forward to rinse her mouth and the gap between her toned thighs perfectly framed her pussy. From 10 feet away I could make out a decent covering of hair but not much more.

The mirror had cleared by this point and I was able to see her tits reflected in it. I stood motionless memorizing every curve and her many tan lines as she put on deodorant. I can still see how her breasts moved with her every motion, they were much less firm than Lori's. I was tempted to offer to help when she began to lotion both of her legs.

I thought she was nearly done but then she bent down again to search beneath the sink. I hate to admit that I found myself imagining how it would feel to walk up behind her and take hold of her narrow hips. Run my hands over her taut ass and feel my cock sliding between her muscular cheeks. I had to stifle a moan.

She found what she was looking for and pulled out the hair dryer. I was transfixed watching her body move and sway as she ran a brush through her long hair blowing it dry. After a couple of minutes there she turned sideways and pointed the hairdryer at her thick bush, blowing it out as she ran her fingers through it for a few seconds. As she stood sideways to me I could see how thick the hair was covering her mound and it shocked me she didn't trim it like most of the women I had been with.

Her hair, all of it, was dry enough for her to put the hair dryer back below the sink and give me one more spectacular view of her ass and pussy. She grabbed a pair of her panties off the bathroom counter and swiftly pulled them up. The cotton boy shorts hugged her ass tightly as she moved to pull on a sports bra. No longer seeing her naked allowed my brain to reboot and suddenly all that mattered was escape.

Annie flipped off the bathroom light and made her way down the hall to her room, giving me a chance to slip out the sliding door in Lori's room. The music was still thumping as Dave Matthews covered my exit and I slipped out the side yard opposite Annie's room. My erection had barely subsided and I needed to be sure the coast was clear lest someone in the neighborhood spot a pervert with tented gym shorts leaving the yard of four college women. That conversation with police would definitely be awkward and not one I wanted to have.

Once I was sure that no one was out in the street, I made my way quickly to the front door to cover my tracks by locking the door. I jogged as awkwardly as one would expect when trying to mask their tented gym shorts to Lori's car. Jumping behind the wheel of her little red 2-door I drove quickly out of the neighborhood. I swung into a gas station a few blocks away to catch my breath and let the car's air conditioning dry the fine layer of sweat that had started from all the excitement.

"Shit, shit" I pounded the steering wheel. It hit me like a ton of bricks, I hadn't grabbed Lori's project. In my fog and with the haste of my escape, I had never even looked for where it was. I had to go back, damn it. At least I still had about 45 minutes until I was supposed to meet Lori so I decided I would further cover my tracks and got out of the car to use the payphone.

"Hello" Annie answered my call.

"Hey Annie, it's Mark. Lori forgot something at home today and asked me to stop over and bring it to her on campus. I just wanted to see if anyone was home," I answered quickly, nervous to be talking to her so soon after seeing her in all her impressive glory.

"Yeah, I just heard her frantic message, I know she's been working on this for a while and it's a huge part of her grade," she replied. "I'm just getting ready for work but I'll be here, when are you heading over?"

"I am grabbing some things at Circle K before I head over, so probably 10 minutes, if that works? Do you need anything?" I felt relieved I was in the clear for earlier although what I saw would stay in my brain for the rest of my life.

"That's so sweet. I'd love a big Diet Coke. You're the best," she said.

"No worries at all, I'll see you in a few minutes." I answered and then hung up.

I grabbed Annie the Diet Coke and wondered why she drank the stuff because there is no way she needed diet anything with her tight little body. I then proceeded to grab a few more of the college essentials for the weekend. A case of beer, some chips, a bottle of Goldschlager (ugh, why was this the ladies shot of choice) and a bottle of Jack should be good for the weekend. I paid, threw everything into the car and drove back over Lori's house.

The music was still going but I knew Annie was there now. With my hands full I knocked on the front door and waited. My jaw dropped for the second time that morning when Annie opened the door.

"Hey, sorry, I thought I had another minute or two. I just got out of the shower," she greeted me with an apology. She was wrapped in the same towel she had used earlier and her hair was wet again dripping small beads of water across her upper chest. "Thank you so much for getting me this, I'm working a double today and could definitely use the caffeine boost."

Had I lost my mind? Why was she wet from the shower when I just watched her get out of the shower 15 minutes ago? What was going on?

She reached out to take the Diet Coke and seemed a bit nervous as she rocked from one foot to the other and took a quick sip of the drink. She held the knotted to towel with one hand and her Diet Coke in the other. The green towel matched her eyes and barely hung long enough to cover her from her cleavage to the top of her thighs. I could picture everything it was hiding beneath and felt my cock start to swell at the image and her standing so close. I realized I hadn't said anything yet and she was staring at me.

"Anything for Lori's best friend," I cheesily replied, "I also got some supplies for the weekend." I held up several bags and the case of beer I was carrying and started to step into the house.

"Yayyy!" She cheered enthusiastically as she moved back and then closed the door, "let me help you." She reached out and took one of the bags from my hand and started to lead the way to the kitchen. I walked a step or two behind her praying to catch another glimpse of her tight ass as the towel swayed with each step.

Just as we entered the well-lit kitchen my prayers were answered. With her hands full and the movement walking, the knot at the top of her towel had gradually come loose. As she walked towards the kitchen counter the green towel gave up the fight and fell to the tile floor. For the second time in 30 minutes I was awed by the up close view of her perfect ass. I gasped in shock and she squealed as she rushed the last step to the counter to put down what she was carrying and spun to grab her towel.

It lay there on the floor between us a few feet from either of us. My mouth hung open and I dropped the bags and beer as I moved to chivalrously get her the towel. I could see the blush of embarrassment already flushing her upper chest and cheeks as she also reached down for the towel. We both grabbed opposite ends of the towel simultaneously. I took in the view of her hanging tits from a new angle and involuntarily my eyes scanned her entire naked body again. Her large aureoles were not so large anymore as her nipples had puckered significantly and stood out proudly on her chest. My eyes scanned lower as she stood and took in her flat stomach, the beginning of a six pack evident as she breathed quickly. Finally, I had a close up frontal view of her thick bush. It was trimmed along her bikini line but grew full over her mound. It hid her clit but could not hide the thick lips that were now slightly spread and definitely engorged.

My eyes swiftly made the return trip back up her torso as we both stood back up and I finally looked back up to her face. She had a shy smile on her full lips and as I looked into her eyes I realized she had been watching my eyes drink her in the whole time, busted. I released the corner of the towel I had been holding for her and it fell to her knees as she clutched her end of the towel against her chest. She was holding it almost to her neck to cover her but the way it hung her right breast was still exposed and it drew my eyes immediately. She gasped again as she realized where I was looking and moved her other hand to be sure her modesty was restored.

It was too late though, I had seen her fully nude, front and back. I would always know about her thick eraser sized nipples and how her breasts sagged a bit more that most 21-year-olds. I would know about her large bush and the meaty lips of her pussy. For the first time it dawned on me that this wasn't an accident either. She had chosen to let me see her like this, even if she made it look like an accident. That thrilled and confused me. It also made my cock jump a bit in my shorts.

It was my turn to be embarrassed as I looked at Annie's face and realized she had seen my cock jump in my thin shorts and could now see the prominent bulge she had caused as it pressed down my right leg. I turned quickly away when I saw where her eyes were fixed, pretending I was just picking up the stuff I had suddenly dropped just seconds before. When I had gathered everything back up and turned around I was treated to another glimpse of one of her sexy tits as she rewrapped herself in the green towel.

"Oh my god, I am so embarrassed," she finally spoke with a tinge of guilt in her voice, "sorry about that."

"Oh Annie, there's nothing to be sorry about, we've known each other for years and I've been here so much with Lori lately that I'm practically the fifth roommate, right? You wouldn't be worried if Lori, Nicole, or Cyn briefly glimpsed you naked." I tried to calm us both like it wasn't a big deal.

"I'm not sure Lori would see it that way and it felt like you got more than a glimpse but I hope that means we're good and you're not going to be all awkward around me going forward," she responded.

"I'm sure Lori will just laugh it off when I tell her. As for you and me, we're good. I'd be totally fine with you no matter what. If you wanted to walk around here naked all day, with that sexy body, it wouldn't change us a bit and I'd never complain," I joked trying to ease the tension.

"Yeah, yeah," she laughed, "You wish. I'm not sure any of us want to have to see you hanging around here with that big hard-on all the time." She nodded back toward my still tented shorts, turning the joke back on me and making us both smile. She started to walk back towards her room and turned her head to catch me watching her go. She shocked me again when just before turning the corner to the hallway she pulled the towel off. "I do enjoy walking around naked though." I caught her smile when I finally pulled my eyes away from her ass and then she was gone.

I busied myself putting away the food and beverages for a minute before noticing she had left the Diet Coke I brought on the counter. I grabbed it and headed back towards her and Lori's rooms. Her door was open and I saw her dressing for the second time that day. I watched guilt free this time as she pulled a lacy thong up her strong legs, apparently she was feeling sexier than boy shorts now. The lips of her pussy were very prominent now and even appeared to be a bit wet. A very different view then when she had bent over in the bathroom earlier, this pussy looked excited and ready to be fucked. I guess someone had a bit of an exhibitionist streak.

She pulled the thong up and it perfectly fit between her two substantial mounds. The creamy white of her ass contrasted beautifully with her tan legs and the bright pink thong. I cleared my throat to let her know I was there, "I thought you still might need more of this," I held out the drink to her.

She turned towards me topless and just said, "Thanks."

She took the drink and took a sip without making any effort to block my view of her. Her nipples seemed to harden even more, either from the cold drink or the intense attention my eyes were giving them. They stuck out impressively, practically begging me to touch and suck on them but I resisted. Neither of us would do that to Lori and because we both knew that, it made this just a bit safer. Not totally safe because my cock was screaming for me to touch her or at least take him out and stroke him, but safer.

"Is there any way you can do me another favor?" Annie asked seductively and my brain rushed through what sexual things would I be ok doing without jeopardizing my relationship with Lori. "Any chance you could drop me at work on the way back to campus? I think I'm going to be late if I ride my bike," She smiled a teasing smile.

12