House Full of Surprises Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Work, yeah of course," not the ride I was thinking about but why not. "I'll load up Lori's project and we'll make sure you aren't late."

She closed the distance between us quickly, throwing her arms around me and pulling me into a tight hug. Her naked breasts and hard nipples pressed against my chest. I'm sure she could feel every inch of my rigid manhood pressing from her mound and across her toned stomach but she didn't grind against me. This was a genuine, joyful hug.

She broke the hug and looked me in the eyes, "Thank you," her sincerity was touching but then she glanced down at my hard cock tenting obscenely between us, "and sorry about that. Hopefully Lori will be able to help you with that really soon."

We laughed and realized we were both ok with what had taken place today. I turned and headed to Lori's room (again) to finally grab the things she had forgotten this morning. I dutifully loaded up the poster boards and made sure I had all the documentation she had worked so hard on. As I was shutting Lori's hatchback, Annie came bounding out of the house in her jean skirt and flannel top tied over a tight white tank top. We both climbed into the car and I caught another glimpse of her pink thong before she swung her second leg into the car.

The restaurant she worked at was only a few minutes off campus and we were just listening to Alanis Morissette's "You Oughta Know" in silence together until Annie started to move around. I looked over at her and she was squirming with her arms behind her back.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked.

"Improving my tips," she answered, "A few of the girls have been going braless at work and said they are definitely getting more tips." She finished pulling her bra strap off of one arm and then pulled her entire bra out the sleeve on the other side, tossing it in the back.

"I've never tried it before but after today, I just figured what the heck. If I'm not comfortable I can always re-tie my flannel so it covers the girls up more, so what's the harm? How do I look?" Annie turned toward me and her nipples were prominently poking out and the dark areolas were faintly visible through the white tank top.

"I'd just hand over my entire wallet to you, but I'm a sucker for a hot woman with no bra," I joked.

"Awe, you've called me hot and sexy today. Lori better be careful," she laughed while rubbing my arm.

"I'm just being honest, you're an amazing woman Annie. Busting your ass to put yourself through school. Working harder than the rest of us combined and yet always one of the happiest people around. You have an inner beauty that is only matched by how pretty you are," I sincerely admired this woman and was glad we were all friends.

"Thanks Mark," she said still rubbing my arm tenderly, "Lori means the world to me and has always been my fiercest supporter. I'm so happy you two have found each other. Hopefully someday, when I have more time for a relationship, I'll find someone that looks at me the way you two look at each other."

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and turned to jump out of the car. She turned back after closing the door and checked herself in the reflection of the car window covering her prominent nipples a bit and I enjoyed the view before she walked into the restaurant. I drove off still semi aroused by the eventful morning but wondering how Lori was going to take this when I told her.

12