House Full of Surprises Ch. 03

Story Info
Friday afternoon at the girls' house.
5.5k words
4.79
4.9k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori tossed me my gym shorts off the floor of her room, "You better put these on to cover that thing or Annie might not be the only one that was accidentally caught naked today," she warned, pulling back the blackout shade covering her sliding glass door.

"Who says it would be an accident?" I teased with hands on my hips my hard rod waving in front of me making Lori laugh. As light flooded the dark room I leaped behind the cover of her bed to pull on my shorts before Nicole and Cyn could see me from their positions out on lounge chairs by the pool. Lori flipped the lock and slid open the door letting the warm spring air into the cave. I stared at her bikini covered ass as she walked out to join her friends and I attempted to get my swollen member under control.

Her other two roommates greeted her warmly and the three toasted to it being Friday, each enjoying a long swig on their beers. Hanging back afforded me the chance to admire Lori from a distance as she bent over her lounge chair to arrange her towel. Music muffled the conversation but I could see the girls laughing and relaxing. I allowed my eyes to wander over Lori's other attractive roommates. Now that I had seen Annie naked my mind was wondering what the other two would also look like without their bikinis on. I know it is wrong but we are visual creatures.

Nicole was in the lounge chair next to Lori laying on her back. She was a bit shorter than Lori and more of a tomboy than any of the other ladies. She was wearing a blue string bikini and the small triangles covered her apple sized breasts, having to do very little work to support them. She was lightly tanned and looked relaxed and happy. She had recently gone through a tough breakup with a guy that had been emotionally abusive to her. They had dated for nearly two years and he had always put her down, he thought because he came from wealthier parents he was better than everyone else.

None of the girls had liked him but the final straw was one night he shoved her in front of all of us as they argued. Cyn's boyfriend, Jason, and I had stepped in and run him off. The girls made it clear to Nicole he was no longer welcome in the house and she needed to end things. It had been a long month since that night and Nicole was hanging tough although she had tried to call him a couple of times when she was drunk so everyone was still trying to keep an eye on her.

Cyn was in the other lounge chair next to Nicole. She was a tiny woman, standing just a hair under five foot. She had a long, thick black mane that hung to her mid-back and currently was pulled up in a ponytail. She was a business major but was getting a minor in ballet which kept her lean. Her dream had been to be a ballerina one day but injuries and the reality of that life had caused her to refocus on a more attainable profession. The dancing was now strictly for pleasure and it kept her in amazing shape.

She was lying face down on her lounger giving me a stunning view of her tiny, tight ass. Her thong disappeared between her cheeks and from where I still stood her ass may as well have been bare. She was the only one of Lori's friends that chose to embrace the recent acceptance of women wearing thongs casually, previously it was only strippers who would be seen so exposed. Cyn knew what her finest assets were though and definitely how to accentuate them. The rest of the ladies all still chose full back suits as did most women I knew. She had untied her string top to ensure there were no tan lines and giving me a clear idea of what she would look like nude lying there. It definitely made it difficult for me to lose any of the rigidness Annie and then Lori had created.

I was deep enough in the cave that I considered quickly stroking myself to completion just to relieve some of the tension but I had other plans for the evening and figured it would be better to let my excitement build. I stripped my shirt off there in the room and made the decision to head out. I figured Lori wouldn't be pleased to have me saunter over to the fourth lounge chair with a semi-erection clearly tenting my loose nylon shorts, bouncing with each step, so I made the decision to run for the only cover I had, the pool.

I darted out the sliding door silently, leaped across the pool and curled into a cannonball. The impact was just short of the edge of the pool where the ladies were all relaxing and my 225 pounds displaced a massive wave of water that showered down on all 3 ladies. Their screams carried to me, even submerged, and I popped to the surface laughing. Thankfully Lori and Nicole were laughing with me as they jumped from their chairs to try and shake off the water dripping from them.

Cyn on the other hand was not amused. She had raised up on her elbows from the shock of the cool water hitting her sun warmed skin and was glaring back over her shoulder at me. She reached back to feel the damage done to her long hair, "Now I'm going to have to wash and dry my hair before tonight," she glowered at me.

"'I'm...I'm...I'm sorry, Cyn," I stammered. I had lost use of my tongue because while Cyn was voicing her irritation she had forgotten about the untied strings of her bikini top. As she had risen up and turned to admonish me, she had inadvertently given me a clear view of her tiny right breast. I am not certain you could even call it a breast because there was barely anything there but a dark, long nipple rising from her chest. The dancer that she was meant she carried almost no body fat and that was clear by the barely there bump. As I had said to Lori earlier 'all boobs are good boobs' though and seeing Cyn so exposed, being able to see the slightest swell and her hard nipple was still mesmerizing.

She followed my staring eyes and realized her exposure but just slowly turned back onto the lounger her face still not amused but also not a hint of embarrassment over what I had seen. I went back under the water to cool my blushing face at being busted and swam over towards where Lori stood near the edge of the pool. As I stood there it appeared neither Nicole or Lori had the slightest clue of what I had just seen and if Cyn was going to be silent so was I. I stood in the shallower end near Lori's feet and looked up at her grinning.

She was still laughing when she jumped toward me to tackle me back into the water. I caught her midflight with my hands grabbing her ass as she wrapped herself around me. Her arms wrapped around my neck and her legs circled my waist, knocking me back a couple of steps but I was able to stay upright and keep us both from submerging. She kissed me hard on the mouth while grinding her lower body against me.

"Apparently the cool water didn't have much effect on you," she whispered, her bikini covered pussy rubbing along top of my extended shaft. I am sure the pool would have helped if I hadn't caught the view of Cyn, but instead I was just as firm as when she had left me in the room. "I hope you'll still be this excited for me later." She rubbed herself on me one more time before pushing away to float onto her back.

I took the opportunity to swim a few laps and try and relieve the tension that way. Lori floated nearby and Nicole and Cyn returned to their sun worshipping. Once I was satisfied that I could climb out of the pool with my shorts hanging normally, I swam over to the edge of the pool and pulled myself out opposite their lounge chairs. I had left my beer in Lori's room so I let myself drip dry for a few moments on the pool deck before heading back in to get it.

I figured since I was up, I might as well get a few more for everyone so I grabbed a foam cooler from the garage and added some ice and some beers to it and returned to the pool deck with drinks for us all. Lori had barely started on hers but Nicole was ready for another one. Cyn being under 100 pounds knew she had to take it slower than most people and was still nursing her first beer as well.

"To Friday," I cheersed, tapping cans with each of the ladies before taking a long refreshing drink. "So who are we expecting to stop over today?"

"Jason and Allen should be here about 3, and are bringing more beer," Cyn replied after setting back down her beer.

"Allen is so funny," Nicole gushed, the first guy she had said something about in recent weeks. I caught Lori looking at me and raising her eyebrows in hopes that maybe this was a sign Nicole was finally putting her last relationship behind her. "I saw Mike on campus this morning and invited him and his girlfriend."

"Thanks Nic, I left him a note but hadn't seen him this morning," I replied. Mike was my roommate and he'd been dating a girl from one of his classes, Carrie, for a couple of months. She didn't go way back with all the other girls but they had embraced her and started becoming close friends once they all decided it wasn't just another fling for him. "I was thinking of inviting some more folks but it sounds like a good number to not be too crazy. We have sushi reservations for 6:30 so let's just tell everyone to get ready here."

Now that the plan had been finalized with the ladies, we all relaxed with our beverages and the music. I reclined on the end lounge chair the three ladies next me as we let the music replace conversation. I had my sunglasses pulled on and was enjoying being able to really take in the lovely curves of Lori lying next to me. My mind was focused on her deep cleavage and was a bit slow to respond when she broke the afternoon quiet.

"Do you want to tell them what happened this morning or do you want me to tell them?" she asked me loud enough for everyone to hear.

"What happened?" Nicole replied before I could.

"Apparently, Mark got a bit of a surprise this morning," Lori giggled. I lowered my sunglasses and gave her a look saying do we need to go into this but she was committed to embarrassing me. "He's acting all shy but I think the girls need to know in case something similar happens to them" she went on laughing, "Mark came over to get my project for me this morning and Annie was here. She had just gotten out of the shower when he got here and she was in a towel. Mark was the one who stocked the beer and he had stuff for this weekend so she was helping him carry it to the kitchen when her towel fell off."

Both roommates broke out laughing. "Oh my gosh she must have been mortified," Nicole sympathized.

"I haven't talked to her yet but she has to be. I'm hoping it won't be all awkward around here between those two now," Lori nodded my way.

"What did you see, Mark?" Cyn asked me.

"He saw everything, EVERYTHING," Lori answered for me. "A gentleman would probably look away but not Mark. He just stood there staring, probably with his tongue hanging out."

"Hey, it was only a couple of seconds and I tried to hand her back her towel right away," I defended myself. They all laughed at my futile attempts to minimize the choices I had made.

"I'd be totally weirded out around you if that had happened to me," Nicole shared, as if picturing the situation, "I'll bet Annie probably couldn't even look you in the eye afterwards."

"Actually we both talked about it and agreed we didn't want it to change anything. I drove her to work and she seemed totally normal," I shrugged.

"Maybe she was even a little more comfortable than before," Lori interjected, "I found her bra in the backseat of my car. Apparently she took it off on the way to work to see if it improved her tips." Lori finished her thought with air quotes and all the girls laughed.

"Tits get tips," Cyn joked, "Maybe that's why I'm the only one of us that hasn't waitressed," she finished looking down at her barely there bust line. The other girls laughed with her while I looked away to avoid being caught staring again and visualizing the nipple I'd seen earlier. "I'd be less embarrassed and more curious what the other person thought of what they saw. I mean, I know Jason loves my body, but I wonder if I'm too petite for some guy's tastes. Maybe I'm just being vain but it would be interesting to me if I excited Mark despite the fact that he's been playing with your big, beautiful boobs for the last 6 months."

She let that hang in the air for a few seconds as we all ended up looking over at Lori's large chest. She realized all of us were staring, thinking about her tits at once and moved her arm to cover them, "Well you'll be happy to know that Mark told me all boobs are good boobs when I asked him what he thought of what he saw."

"What did you think of what you saw, Mark?" Cyn raised an eyebrow and I realized she could mean Annie or she could mean what I saw earlier when I was caught staring at her exposed chest. I chose to go the diplomatic route.

"Like Lori said, I think I, like most guys, find all ladies chests attractive," I smiled and ever so slightly nodded towards Cyn's bikini covered top.

"Well it would still be weird to me," Nicole continued to focus on Annie, "Like if we both accidentally saw each other naked then it would seem more equal, we'd both have something to be embarrassed about but if I was the only one that was naked, it would seem like the other person had something on me, like, even though it was an accident, I was the one exposed."

"I can see what you're saying, Nic," Cyn agreed but it seemed more to stir the pot than genuine agreement, "in order to make things fair, Annie probably needs to catch Mark totally nude as well. Makes sense to me."

"Not to me," Lori jumped in, to my relief, "it was an accident. You don't damage one person's car more in an accident to make things fair," she reasoned.

"No but in an accident the more aggrieved party gets paid. Maybe Mark needs to pay Annie for what he saw." Cyn continued with her pot stirring.

"Well Judge Cyn, what would be a fair price for the crime of failure to cover my eyes?" I decided to play along.

"That depends on how much you enjoyed what you saw," she teased back at me with a wicked grin, "I mean if you use what you saw to jerk off then the penalty should be higher to include all of the time you used her intellectual property."

"Whoah, hold up, you're proposing having to pay every time you think about someone in your head? This could get expensive. Well baby," I looked at Lori lecherously, "if Cyn ever becomes a judge at least you will be paid for the rest of your life."

"By you or by all the guys that have thought about her big tits?" Cyn took the joke even farther.

"Enough about my boobs, both of you perverts!" Lori reflexively covered her chest for the second time in this conversation, "I'm not so sure I want to know that anyone besides Mark is thinking of me and jerking off."

"Oh they are," Cyn and I both replied causing everyone to laugh.

"I think it would be kind of hot to know," Cyn continued to push it and made a bit of a show of turning back over onto her stomach. She raised up on all fours to readjust her towel, her barely there thong being more exposed as her tiny ass spread a bit drawing all six sets of eyes to stare at the little show she was putting on.

"Well, I'm sure you can expect a check from Mark sometime this week after that little display, slut," Lori jokingly admonished Cyn. She just smiled in reply and reached back to again untie her top. I decided it was a good time to grab another beer and jumped back into the pool to enjoy the sun.

Lori stood to reposition her chair pulling it to the edge of the pool, allowing me to once again appreciate the sexy curves of the woman I loved. She situated her towel and lay down on her stomach with her head near the edge of the pool. I stared intently when she arched her back to unclasp her bikini and then slid the straps off of her tanned shoulders. She noticed me watching and smiled as she rose up on her elbows allowing her breast to hang freely, her nipples just millimeters from becoming exposed.

"Are we doing topless pool day," Jason's booming voice shocked us all as he walked onto the patio. Lori quickly dropped flat on the chair to cover herself although the view of her boobs pressing outside her ribcage on each side was still sexy to me. "We should probably join in, Allen."

Jason and Allen set down the cases of beer they were carrying and both pulled off their shirts as the 3 ladies watched them. It was their turn to be the immature boys and pull the girl's pigtails by cannonballing towards the ladies. Both guys were solidly built, in the 200-225-pound range, so their simultaneous impact into the calm pool sent a substantial amount of water towards the three lovely women.

Lori leaped to her feet clutching her top to her chest to try and protect her modesty, because she had been facing me in the pool her sunglasses and hair took the brunt of the splash. Nicole had seen the guys running towards the pool and had jumped off her chair so most of the water fell on her legs and feet but her chair and towel were soaked. Cyn was faced away from the attack and had again been caught off guard by the sudden cold on her warm skin.

For the second time that afternoon I was treated to a clear view of her nipple as she arched off the chair in annoyed surprise. She turned to glare at Jason and check her long black hair for how wet it had gotten. He surfaced with a shit eating grin but his face changed swiftly to shock when he saw the same thing I was seeing.

"Ummm, babe," he nodded obviously toward her exposure. Cyn glanced down and realized why he was looking so stunned. She didn't rush to cover herself as Lori had several times already today and almost shrugged in indifference.

"Now I have to spend an extra hour washing and drying my hair for tonight, asshole," she growled at him and just slowly turned, in seemingly no hurry to cover herself, "it's just a nipple, you guys all have the same size boobs as I do and you're not worried about covering them up."

"Well if you ladies would prefer to join us topless this afternoon, I'm sure you won't get any complaints from us," Allen jumped into the conversation with his usual sarcasm. Jason and I could only smile and nod our agreement.

"Not a chance," Lori quickly replied, still trying to get herself situated back on her chair with one arm struggling mightily to maintain its control over her two large orbs, "I think everyone has seen enough boobs for one day around here."

"If you're not careful, we're going to all see a lot more boobs. Do you need a hand over there?" Allen couldn't resist making the offer. If it had been most any other guy, I would have jumped in there but everyone knew Allen was always joking. He often tripped over the line of what was acceptable in the process but never meant any harm in it.

"Keep dreaming Allen, you'll need your hands for when you're by yourself tonight," Lori shot back at him. It was a tad harsher than it needed to be because it hit a bit close to home. Allen was a funny, decent, guy but seemed to always want to date the girl that thought of him as just a good friend, Lori among those. He had asked her out a couple of times before she and I started dating but she had always softly declined his advances.

I think she and I both saw his smile falter for a second because when I looked back to Lori she was smiling softly at him and lifted herself slowly up on her elbows. She was letting him have the same view she had given me earlier. Her nipples were dangerously close to being exposed and her hanging cleavage looked spectacular. I made the decision right then that I would need to spend a little bit of time tonight with my cock sliding between those lovely mounds.

She was blushing when she finally decided Allen's ego had been sufficiently soothed and lowered herself back down flat to keep tanning. We would be having a discussion about that little tease at some point. She looked spectacular and I liked her being a bit more adventurous but I needed to make sure we were sure we were both comfortable.

12