House Full of Surprises Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the afternoon went by uneventfully. Mike and his girlfriend Carrie arrived and the eight of us spent a couple of hours lounging around the pool enjoying some beers and snacks. Cyn was the first one to signal it was time to start thinking about going out when she started collecting her towel and some empty cans.

"Thanks to you three assholes," she pointed at us, "I need to go start washing my hair for tonight," she pouted. We all watched her walking away and were treated to a spectacular view when she stopped part way across the deck and bent over straight legged to pick up another randomly discarded empty. She smiled back over her shoulder when she caught us all staring. "See you guys in an hour," she disappeared back into the house.

"She may be seeing me real soon," Jason joked with the guys after she was gone. I briefly found myself wondering what sex was like for the two of them. Jason was over 6'4" tall and an athletic 220 pounds compared to Cyn's lithe 4'11" 95-pound frame. Did he just spin her every which way? It made for some interesting images.

"So you'll be back out here in 2 minutes," Allen just couldn't help himself. Jason could definitely whoop his ass if he ever wanted to but Allen was willing to risk it to get the joke told.

"It'll be the best 2 minutes of her life though," Jason was secure enough to play along and poke fun at himself.

The three remaining ladies were all out on the lounge chairs. "Who is going to need to take a shower?" Lori asked, "Cyn will be in her's for forever so all of us besides Jason will need to share our shower. Do all five of you want to take one?"

"I just need to rinse off the chlorine, not do my hair, so I'll be quick" Nicole answered first.

"That's all I'm planning to do as well," Lori confirmed, "I'll be quick but in the interest of time, Mark you are going to join me." The guys all started hooting and making the bam-chick-a-wawa porn music sounds.

"I'm not so sure that will make anything quicker, babe," I responded, "Being naked in the shower with you tends to lead to me being in no hurry to get out."

"Down boy or I'll make it a cold shower," Lori threatened.

"I didn't get my hair wet so Mike and I can just rinse off really quick as well," Carrie interjected, "separately," she quickly added.

"Hey Nicole, we should probably be environmentally conscious as well and shower together," Allen couldn't resist pushing it.

"Keep dreaming, Allen," she responded but her smile said she was enjoying his attention. Lori gave me another conspiratorial head nod as she watched the flirting continue with them.

"Mark, why don't we go first since it takes me a bit to get ready," Lori suggested, "Does that work for everyone?"

"Works for me, Carrie or I can go after you guys and then the boys can jump in since it only takes you guys like 5 minutes to get ready," Nicole made sure we were all on the same page. I reluctantly dragged myself from the water, not wanting the day to end but also not wanting to miss some time naked with Lori.

"You're on the clock Mark," Allen chimed back in, "if you take too long we'll all know what you two are doing but if it is a short shower we'll all know you had sex. Good luck buddy."

"There will be no sex in the shower today but only because of the time and because I wouldn't want to you all to hear Mark making me scream," Lori responded to defend my sexual skills.

"Oh is his dick that ugly? I had heard women usually scream and run away from him," Allen couldn't help himself.

"If you're that curious about his dick Allen, maybe you should ask him if you can see it," Lori again felt the need to shut his joking down.

Lori and I gathered up our stuff and some of the trash as we headed back into the house. I watched her ass as she strode in front of me and looked forward to seeing if any new tan lines had been created this afternoon. We headed to the kitchen to dispose of the trash and I grabbed a fresh beer. Cyn's music was blasting from her room and I couldn't resist taking advantage of being alone, grabbing Lori's ass when she bent over to drop the trash under the sink.

"I was serious about no sex in the shower Mark," she reminded me but she remained bent over even though she was done disposing of the trash.

"We aren't in the shower yet and we are alone," I teased. I slid my hands across her tight ass cheeks and pressed my growing bulge against her. The thin layers of my nylon shorts and her bikini all that stood between us having sex.

"We're not having sex in the kitchen either. I wouldn't know if you were thinking of me or of Annie since this is the scene of the crime," despite her protestations she moaned as I slid a finger along her bikini line slipping just inside them to ever so gently tease her pussy.

"It feels like a part of you is a bit excited by the thought though," I ran my finger over her rapidly slickening lips enjoying feeling her getting wet. She moaned again from the intimate touch. Her back rose slightly as she didn't stand up but braced herself, placing her hands on the edge of the counter and squirming her hips against my touch.

"It feels like I'm not the only one a bit excited," she emphasized her point by pressing her ass back into my growing erection. I took her movements as an invitation and ran my finger further on the next pass to stroke over her swollen clit and was rewarded with another moan. She ground harder back against me causing me to rapidly move from semi excited to full blown erection.

"You are mine for the evening and still owe me for saving you this morning so if I want to fuck you here in the kitchen then I will fuck you here in the kitchen. Your only choice is whether you answer me with 'Yes sir' or 'Yes master.' Do you understand my little sex slave?" I punctuated my question by using my free hand to smack her still bent over ass. It wasn't a normal part of our sex play and I was worried as to how she would respond.

"Mmmmm, Yes sir," she quietly replied, pressing her clit harder against my finger. It appeared she liked me being more assertive and even the mild spank did not bother her, if anything it turned her on more. Tonight was going to be fun.

"That's a good girl, and just to prove the point I am going to slide my cock into that pussy that I own this evening right here, right now," I wasn't planning to do it in the kitchen and I was definitely being riskier with the potential to be caught with 6 other people in the house or pool but I wanted to push both our limits a bit.

I was still worried about being caught but I was committed so I swiftly lifted the right side of my loose shorts up freeing my cock through the leg hole. My hand that had been teasing Lori's clit grabbed hold of her bikini bottoms at the crotch and moved them to the side, exposing her wet pussy to me. I did not hesitate to take what I wanted, lining up the swollen head with one quick swipe the length of her wet lips to open them and wet the end of my cock and then I slid 3/4ths of my shaft deep inside her.

Her legs began to shake immediately and my finger quickly found its way back to her clit as a soft and throaty, "Oh my gawwwd," escaped her mouth. I slid out until just the tip remained holding her lips open and then buried the entire length of my cock into her in a firm smooth motion.

"Did you just cum without permission, my little slut?" I teased her while my finger and cock continued to work on her.

"That wasn't a normal orgasm for me, it hit me out of nowhere, like your cock was electrified when it slid in me. I'm still having little aftershocks roll through me when you move," she was as surprised as I was by how quickly she went over that edge. Normally her orgasms were a lot of work and required significant time to build up before she released but this was definitely new for us both. Maybe it was the earlier sex or maybe it was the control aspect. It was going to be fun trying to figure it out.

I pulled my still hard cock out of her quickly when I heard the back door open. Lori swiftly moved her suit back into position and stood up. Her face was flushed and red from the sex and being bent over but it easily could have been too much sun on the day. The explanation for the clear outline of my hard cock through my flimsy shorts would not be as simple so I kept my back to the hallway and opened the fridge hoping to buy a few more seconds from whoever was coming.

"Grab me a beer out of there," Jason asked from behind me and I was relieved it wasn't one of the girls. I bent down as if looking deep in the fridge and grabbed one off the shelf, handing it to Lori to give to him. I then handed her one and opened my own. I looked over my shoulder to see Jason finishing his first swig of his beer and caught him staring down at Lori's cleavage as she had her head back and was taking a drink of the beer I'd handed her. He glanced over my way as she finished her drink and knew he was caught red-handed. He broke eye contact with me right away although I couldn't blame him for taking a look.

"Thanks guys, I better hit the shower before Cyn gets more pissed at me," he said before he turned and exited the room.

"We better hit the shower as well," Lori looked at me, relieved that we hadn't been caught.

12