House Hunting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawn's face was contorting, his mouth hanging open. Shawn looked startled and almost sad about how much ecstasy he was in. Peter felt a rush knowing this, and feeling the constant, insistent rhythm of the fuck.

"I love your dick, so much!" Peter said. "I want your load so bad."

Shawn's face crumpled. Shawn's deranged, Godzilla shaft slipped in and out of Peter faster and faster. Peter was rock hard and he wasn't even trying to touch it. He knew he'd come when Shawn did.

But Peter slid his hands up the ripples of Shawn's abs, around the large flat slabs of his pectorals, and around Shawn's neck, and pulled him down. He kissed Shawn as Shawn plunged eight, ten inches deep inside him, Peter's legs splayed on either side. He had never been this open, this stretched. Peter stuck his tongue in Shawn's mouth, so even as Shawn penetrated him, Peter felt like he was penetrating Shawn.

Shawn let out a quiet series of "oh my gods" -- he was close. His eyes closed in a squint.

Peter said, "I want you to give me your hot, slutty load right now."

Shawn, lost in ecstasy, nodded. His thrusting increased tempo. His thick meatpole kept grinding across Peter's g-spot, sending pleasure fizzling across his skin.

Peter grabbed Shawn's neck again and kissed his lips.

Just then, Shawn slammed into Peter up to the hilt and released. His fat dick began pumping load after load into Peter. Peter felt the sides of his fuck chute pulse and tingle in response, and without touching his dick, and even before he thought he was ready, he began cumming as well. Peter let out a "unnnnhhhhhh" as fireworks shut his brain down.

Peter's dick was between them and he could feel his cum squirting between their chests, making their skin hot and slippery and sticky.

With Shawn's dick still cramming more cum inside him, Peter pulled Shawn closer and closer, wrapping his legs around Shawn's huge torso, until they were tightly wound in every way, and he could feel Shawn's dick empty its last hot shots, and then it fell still, Shawn still resting, fully, enormously hard, inside Peter.

The two men, kissing, were entwined for a few minutes longer.

Shawn pulled out of the kiss.

"I don't -- oh god," he said, sliding out of Peter's asshole. His dick was cum covered and still hard. "Your asshole. I can't think."

"Holy fucking shit that was better than I imagined," Peter said. He could feel cum leaking out of him, and his own cum was all over his chest. He rubbed it around.

"Oh god," Shawn said. He looked around the bathroom. "I'm supposed to sell this house."

12