All Comments on 'House of Brick Pt. 04'

by Beefyhungtopguy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So sweet I loved this story.

1moeannie1moeannieover 3 years ago

Beautiful. Touching. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful story

What more can be said? You have a beautiful story, and the story Brick shares with Michael is beyond beautiful. It is a heartfelt sharing, a really open-hearted story where Brick lays himself bare for Michael. They love each other so deeply that they accept each other with loving tears of happiness. Michael loves tracing his hands through Brick's ruggedly handsome hairy chest and kissing his nipples. Their lovemaking is so special. Love these two guys, and their sexy bodies. They will be and are great for each other! Thank you so much for writing this beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep going!

I liked your story. Keep going as I find your writing skill is improving which makes for entertaining stories that are easy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great work!

This morning, I noticed this chapter on the new posts list, and I decided to look at your profile and see what you've done. (Even I don't start with Part 4 of anything.) Now, I've read and really enjoyed all the work you've posted here. My favorite is "The Spot on the Bridge." I'm into leather and some kink and BDSM -- the energy between Tom and Ben is fantastic, and the character development is beautiful. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

One criticism... (There's always one, isn't there?) Given your skill and control of your craft, these stories feel a bit like sketches for more significant works. They feel a bit rushed. Your talents are obvious -- I'd love to see you tackle something where you dug deeper into your characters and their experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful Story

Loved this story - brought a tear to my eye and a smile to my face.

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 3 years ago
I love sweet stories like these :)

Just beautiful!

MarkbikeMarkbikeover 3 years ago
Love

Thank you for posting your work on here; it always makes me smile and brings a tear to my eye from the sheer emotion. Your stories make for great reads about people that I feel I could actually meet.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A well constructed and moving love story.

Really enjoyed it and am sure I will come back to it again over the years.

Thanks for posting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBeefyhungtopguy@Beefyhungtopguy
Beefy hung top guy, always looking for hot fun

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES