House of Dragons v2.0

Story Info
modern age of mobile phone zombies.
5k words
1
1.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

House of Dragons

It had been many months since Demon sent me any alert messages and my humdrum work routine was slowly grinding me into submission. Bleary eyed and half asleep still, I rolled over in bed as my Demon phone alarm went off. Just another regular, humdrum work day, I stretched and cancelled the noise. Reluctantly dragging myself out of bed and hitting the shower, drying and dressing before going to the kitchen to rustle up breakfast.

Feeling like I needed a break and to get away from it all, so I opened the portal app on my Demon phone. Thinking to myself even better if I could time travel and stay as long as I liked with no consequence, before returning to the Prime present as if I never left. I discovered I could not programme any destinations, they all seem to be predetermined by Demon with little or no information or description. I turned some music on from my stereo, sprawling myself across my black faux leather sofa as I glared into the mobile screen.

Getting comfortable and searching the portal app before the phone automatically flashed through a sequence of flashing colours. Mesmerised and hypnotised I automatically stood up, clutching my Demon phone and pulling on my jacket before leaving to go outside. Walking the streets outside in my trance like state without needing to look for pinpoint locations on my Demon phone. Turning down the street where I found the decorative back doors to the Japanese Sushi restaurant.

Passing the metal wheeled bins and approaching the steps. A quick gust of wind almost took me off my feet, disturbing my hair. If I did not know any better I swear I heard the soft whistle of a flute and the dramatic roll of Tai bo drums, leading into an abrupt singular bang! I realised I was no longer in the dead end alleyway, but on the outskirts of a small village surrounded by fields. Searching out lights in the dark of night, hardly able to see or find a path or track I wandered a little lost and confused in my trance state. Entering the quiet and seemingly deserted small village, I noticed how the architecture seemed very decorative and different than home. The rows of houses and shop fronts were made from carved wood and paper I think. I could not find anyone around, so ventured further through the village streets towards where I could hear a lot of noise and lights.

Venturing into the establishment, finding it packed with Japanese people, all drinking, talking, having a good time it seemed. Not that I could understand a word anyone was saying, I brushed and pushed my way to the bar, trying to ask and establish where, and possibly when I was. The young and attractive barmaid had a hard time understanding me as much as her, my inquiries did not get me very far. I could not buy anything, I carried no cash, and was unsure if my bank card would work. The bar predominantly displaying modern recognisable drinks and electronic sales devices assured me it was I had not time travelled.

I searched the crowded place for somewhere to sit and consult my Demon phone while I was inside and it was warm and light. Finding a notification and reading it "Welcome my English fellow to the far east! I hope you have been brushing up on your Japanese? No? Well do not worry too much, In fact Demon has been tracking your daily routine and all work and no play is not healthy and constructive.

Demon feels you deserve and owe it to yourself to go on an adventure, as a famous Hobbit once said! St George was famous for slaying a dragon, well bold knight, Demon has a quest for you to embark upon. First of all you need to find your way to the House of Dragons, don't worry, Demon will guide your way."

I closed the message and the portal app displayed its map with portal locations and a pinpoint labelled as simply "Dragon's lair." Heading back out into the high winds, and dark of night I followed the directions through the streets of the village in my mesmerised state. Walking through a neatly laid out and well tended garden with many interesting features before reaching a small structure entrance labelled on the app as being "Machiya." I had no idea what it meant.

Knocking the door to the accommodation where Demon had sent me. I waited on the front wooden porch, hearing a commotion inside from beyond the door. In my mesmerised state I stashed my Demon phone in my pocket as the door swung open to reveal a seemingly old Japanese woman, wearing a very elaborate gold and silver Kimono. On the back was an embroidered circle with two dragons seemingly chasing one another forming a Yin Yang symbol.

One dragon was embroidered in gold and the other silver. I apologised to the old woman for interrupting her evening, which she seemed to understand with a soft smile playing across her lips. Upon stepping inside I noticed a neat row of shoes along the inside wall, being welcomed into the home with a warm smile. Standing in the reception hallway the older woman welcomed me. "We have been eagerly waiting for you, since Demon notified us of your arrival, if you could please remove your shoes." Bowing her head to me.

I hesitantly copied a bowed head in response to hers lowering again to me. Slipping my trainers off in the entrance before stepping further on and into the living and dining room area. The older woman handed a pair of white linen socks to wear over my feet, she gestured almost in mime to me what I needed to be doing with them. In my mesmerised state I slipped them on sliding them over my regular socks, smiling back at her as I took a look around.

On the wall near the door hung a long scroll with Japanese lettering. This was displayed alongside shelves and various strategically placed artistic looking ornaments, she insisted I make myself comfortable. Smiling to me warmly as she encouraged me further into the reception space with what looked like interlocking floor panels. I would later discover known as "Tatami" a kind of smooth but textured flooring.

Showing me further into the accommodation, I was unsure of her intentions in my mesmerised state before she announced "I am proud to welcome you sir to The house of Dragons." The reception space was minimally furnished, off to the left and through a sliding partition door was the kitchen. At the back of the room were two sliding doors leading out into a hallway. The place seemed very cosy, orderly, clean and tidy with many space saving storage solutions discreetly hidden away.

I was gestured to take a seat in the living room which was furnished with a flat screen t.v and corner "L" shaped sofa framing a patterned rug. Placed square on the middle of the rug was a light wood coffee table, and the whole place was lit with electric lamps or dimmable spotlights in the ceiling. The older woman continued to speak in broken English to me "It has been so long since Demon has sent us a new man toy to play with. Especially such a tall, lean and handsome man, the dragons have been quite curious about foreign men." She lowered her head to me and in my mesmerised state, I lowered mine back in reply. Standing in front of me as I sat on the sofa, the older woman continued to play host, slowly lowering to her knees, sitting with a straight back posture across the opposite side of the living space from me. She then turned on the t.v and set the channel to the spy t.v network, singling out one of the many live feeds from the main menu. Turning to me and explaining "Let me introduce you to Yang Itami the Black Dragon which is under Demon's influence." I looked at the flat screen, watching the seemingly mundane daily routine for Itami.

She was wearing a plain black "Maiko" style of outfit with some gold floral patterning.

I was not aware of what a "Maiko" was at the time but I knew a Kimono when I saw one. The older woman after some minutes of watching Itami's daily routine then encouraged me to use my Demon phone and open the time portal app. She gave me a task instruction while speaking softly "Go through the red portal in the bedroom to visit Itami's past, while you are there you will not be seen or heard. To everyone you will be invisible or as if a ghost, people could pass right through your apparition and not see, feel or realise anything. Essentially you are merely an observer into Itami's prime past rather than your own."

I stood up with a bowed head to her in my mesmerised state, clutching my Demon phone and following the instructions through the House of Dragons towards one of the bedrooms. Sliding back the door and stepping through the frame, I was instantaneously transported to Itami's bedroom I had just been watching on the spy network. I could hear a harsh Japanese voice in the corridor from beyond the sliding door leading out into the hall between rooms. I tucked my Demon phone away into my pocket, looking around the neat and tidy bedroom space housing minimal furniture and a floor level mattress.

It was neatly made up with a duvet and pillow and had two bedside cabinets, one each side of it with electric lamps. The bedroom wooden door suddenly slid back and the five foot five frame of Itami wearing her black silk dragon motif Kimono walked in with purpose. Holding a black leather strap, connected with a chrome plated chain link, leading to the black leather neck collar of a Japanese man crawling on all fours. She tugged on the chain with impatient rattles, summoning him to stand having his handcuffed wrists raised and the connecting chain slung over a metal "T" bar fixed to the ceiling.

His naked body was criss-crossed with crimson glowing lines, blackish blue bite marks and nail rakes. He was gagged and blindfolded, his feet touching the floor so he was not suspended or hung, just had both arms stretching his exposed chest and body. Itami stood about five foot five tall with raven black neatly folded and knotted up hair, pinned in place with gold and silver dragon hair pins. Her sleek smooth black Kimono had a decorative light flowery pattern across it and on her back was an embroidered white circle with a detailed black dragon motif.

I froze in place before realising that neither of them could see or hear me anyway. I was watching essentially a rerun of something which had already taken place. Itami was twiddling a leather riding crop between her fingers and scowling while she used the tip of the crop to point and gesture at the man she was dominating. Muttering harshly in Japanese at him while, what sounded like chastising him harshly.

She raked her fingertips over his chest, as she circled him, fidgeting with the crop, patting the tip back into her palm. Itami giggled while holding her black nail polished fingertips flat, covering her black lips. Her wild looking eyes glancing up and down his exposed body before brandishing a leather riding crop and striking him several times. He responded "Mpphhhh!" into the neatly folded cotton gag knotted firmly behind his head, cutting into his mouth at the corners tight.

He was trying in vain to break free, breathing through his nose. Lifting and turning his head toward her direction again as he muffled protests and tugged on the rattling handcuffs. Then the crop was harshly brought down across the backs of his knees, scolding him harshly with unknown words I did not understand. The room went mostly silent again around us, other than the swish and crack of the crop being snapped on his body. This was accompanied by Itmai's maniacal, but somehow cute character giggles. Itami took great delight from whipping his body three times in different places with the crop. Swishing and cracking through the air as it snapped and was brought down on stinging his flesh, whipping him up like tenderising meat.

He had the tip of the crop annoyingly pressed up against his nose. Tilting and rolling his head back as he tried to turn away from it, she slapped his jawline crisply with her palm giggling to herself. Itami swept a long stroke of the crop tip from his genitals to his chin with a straight long line intimidatingly. He seemed to brace and flinch inside, as if anticipating more punishment from Itami as she threatened, bent and flexed the crop in front of me. Almost impatiently or coyly as she slid her tongue around her black painted gloss lips and white teeth, seemingly getting a thrill from the power and control of the situation.

Trailing the tip of her crop across his clean shaven bare chest, talking more harshly toned Japanese to him. He did not seem ready or braced for the following thwacking! The crop was brought down across his shoulder and pecs smartly stinging and burning again as he yelled into the gag. She gave him a series of fast whipping strokes across his thigh top, then buttock and back. I could hear her muttering and giggling in Japanese to herself or to anyone that could hear, while he was held restrained and glowing from the punishment being administered.

Her words were followed by almost maniacal but strangely cute giggles. Grinning to herself almost deranged in her hypnotised and mesmerised state, rolling the tip and long edge down his body. The flexible firm crop snaking and intimidating across his lower backside and thighs before the sudden swish and snap of it was brought down. The burning pain seared into his left buttock diagonally in a line across his thigh back as he screamed and groaned into the gag.

The long drag of her black acrylic nails drew lines across his shoulders and body, circling down towards his slightly loose round fatty ass with a squeezed clench of talons. Itami continued to trail the tip of the crop in a line under the soles of his feet between heel and toe, each in turn making him fidget with protest. Returning to trailing the flat tip of the crop, making circles on both his nipples giggling to herself as my phone gave me an alert. Reading the screen I made my exit passing right through the Japanese man, stretched by his arms in the middle of the room. Walking towards the sliding door and passing right through that as well, into the corridor and turning to find the nearest portal. I suddenly found myself back in the living space of the House of Dragons, with the older woman poised and posed kneeling where I had left her. She gestured for me to retake my seat on the sofa while she explained "Itami was not always like this, she loves her husband very much.

Before Demon hypnotised and corrupted her heart with poison, she was a kind and gentle young woman. Her and her husband now enjoy experimenting with new ideas and bdsm if one of them. The other is her heart's desire to try being with a black man without her husband's knowledge and demon network will make this happen." I listened intently as the t.v in the background continued to show a prime present live feed of Itami in her home, while her husband was working.

Looking at the older woman in the eyes I responded "I could not understand any of what she was saying to him while I was visiting her prime past."

The older woman began to explain in brief for me "Itami is acting or pretending in a character persona as if she is angry and upset with her husband in the matters of love making.

Demon networks corruption has her lusting for desires he cannot provide." She was chastising her lover for being useless and unsatisfactory, humiliating him, disrespecting him, all the kinds of things she would never normally say or do. He loved it and her all the more and when she finally released him from his restraints they both bowed and kissed each other out of respect.

Turning to watch the screen for a while, noticing Itami stripping herself down to take a shower, the bathroom filling with steam. The live feed fixed on the bathroom but could barely make out her body shape and movement behind the fogged up, frosted glass shower cubicle. After a while of washing, stepping out and drying herself off in the steamed fog, wrapping herself up in a large towel and brushing through her black hair. Pulling through the knots with her brush, drawing them sleek and straight before knotting and folding her hair up and pinning in place again. The older woman and I watched as Demon network sent a notification message to Itami and a chosen random black male, informing them to pass through a transport portal. They both suddenly and instantaneously appeared in one of the bedrooms in the House of Dragons. The older woman and I followed them on the t.v spy network, while watching them reading their instructions from Demon on their phones. Standing themselves up and walking in a mesmerised state through their respective accommodations, passing through transportation portals.

The seemingly six foot four, lean and muscular figure of the black man stood facing Itami in the bedroom of the House of Dragons. While she stood near the sliding doors, behind him was the floor level, neatly made up mattress and duvet with pillows. Both in their mesmerised state and unaware they were being watched, they approached each other and kissed. Itami craned her mouth up to meet with his as he bent down, almost smothering her black gloss lips. His huge hands all over her smooth black silk Kimono while she unravels herself for him, starting to undress and loosen off her soft shoulders. His large lips sucking on her pale bare neck and shoulder as she tilts her dark haired head. Her tiny hands and black polished nails raking his firm six pack washboard stomach rolling his tight t-shirt up over his head. Kissing and sucking her black gloss lips all over his clean shaven pec's, sinking her hands around his waist and pulling on his firm ass, clutching her black talons into his cheeks. He towered over her looking down, meeting her lips and pawing his large hands over her soft curved thirty two b-cup breasts, manhandling and squeezing them. Rolling his thumb over her pink sensitive nipples before she trails soft kisses down his chest and body, sliding her hands down his flesh. Lowering to her knees in front of him, tugging on his leather belt holding his jeans before unfastening and dropping them swiftly. Eagerly rubbing at his flimsy boxers, his hardening well endowed cock bulging the material as her dark eyes widened. Removing his underwear with a smooth slide, her Kimono hanging loose off the crooks of her arms, crumpled around her slender waist. She sucked around the crowd tip of his cock, gently rolling his sack with her tiny finger tips, licking his shaft up and down, before kissing him all over. Looking up at him before sucking on the fathead, his large hand clutching the back of her rocking head, clutching a handful of black neatly folded up hair. She sucked and slobbered her dark gloss lips all over his huge hard cock, saliva drooling down his throbbing dark shaft.

His huge black cock strained with bulging veins which ribbed and streaked its length to the fat head. Itami's dark eyes grew as she slobbered her lips all over the massive member. Then without warning the air gave a sudden rushed wind and along with it came the sound of a flute and roll of drums with an abrupt stop. Itami stood up and took a bow to the man then left the room silently lowering her head as she shuffled out.

I looked at the older woman sitting with me watching the tv as the black man disappeared back through his transport portal to his accommodation. She looked at me and began to explain about Itami and her partner before introducing me back to the screen to watch as she introduced the second dragon. Chinatsu was shown to me with her partner cooking in her kitchen over an open flame. Gently tending to the food cooking in her pan with a spatula and spoon stirring rice gently. I watched as she served it up to him over a candle lit dinner not a word was spoken between them while they eat. The older woman sitting with me explained "Chinatsu is the red dragon filled with fiery hot passion and temper to match."

I was then shown what happened a few days before the current meal they were eating. The screen flashed and changed colours, warping the screen while rolling the date and time back to the previous few nights ago. I watched a short replay demonstration of her first trick, swallowing a flaming sword blowing the flame back out of her red gloss lips. It was impressive to say the least to watch, this was before being shown later footage of the couple in bed together.

12