House of Dragons v2.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man was heavily restrained by rope and Chinatsu surrounded him with romantic looking lanterns and candles. She was dressed that night wearing a vibrant mostly red and gold detailed Kimono, the back showing a black circle with a red dragon embroidered motif. Her 5ft6 dark haired frame seemed attentive enough to her partner as it was explained what they were supposed to be experimenting with was bdsm tonight slowly restraining him before giving a brief demonstration.

I watched as she flickered a flame along her arm and did not react but then dripped hot wax onto his back causing him pain and marking his body up however he enjoyed it. None of these wax scars would remain permanent on his flesh. She tried to wank and keep his cock hard while torturing him with candle wax drips, he screamed out which the lady translated to me. He was not finding the bdsm restraint or the wax drips as arousing as Chinatsu hoped. She readied his body with a smooth layer lathering on hot wax across his chest and using a strip to pull his chest hairs off. SHe knew he they both loved and preferred it if his body was smooth and hairless. She would gently pat on a strip and then suddenly pull it back taking the hairs off abruptly and with some shock but no protest from him.

She finally released him and the Demon network alerted her phone, she opened a transport portal and another man walked through. The husband looked puzzled but accepted the network's instructions after reading his phone alert.

She stood and bowed to him welcoming him into her home as she slowly mesmerised and started to undress for him.Laying herself on her front squashing her 34c breasts down into a towel for him as he gave her a hot oil massage sliding all over her flesh she barely reacted to the heat. He lathered hot oil and candle wax all over her body before rubbing into and out of her pussy furiously for long periods. As he made her wetter with his fingers as she moaned and squealed and before she knew it she squirmed and gushed spewing a watery climax everywhere. The roll of drums summoned him back through the transport portal and her partner returned, the tv changed back to the current time and day where they were eating their meal together.

The older woman wearing the gold and silver dragon embroidered Kimono turned to me and explained I had to slay these two dragons and free the third white dragon.

I looked at the woman a bit puzzled as she continued that I had already met her that day outside the sushi restaurant, her name Yoshimura. The older woman was tasked by Demon network to bring Yoshimura from the year 1887 to the present. Informing me that Yoshimura had tasks to complete before Demon would allow her to return to her own time period. For now she was stuck and learning about the present. She had been in the uk long enough to learn some English. Having only just turned 18 she picked up new ideas and concepts quickly understanding how to use modern technology and studied the Demon network devices. She found them to be cold and cruel to her sister dragons as much as to her virgin self. Demon had been denying her the first time experience she felt she was ready for.

The woman gave me her Demon phone to select from three tasks or the red and black dragons to complete. I read through as it stated these tasks must be completed before the white dragon is given a goal to achieve. Demon networks response was her task to complete would be to be tied up and double teamed by two black men. The older woman and I watched as Itami had a portal open and two men walked right into her bedroom while her husband was at work.

Itami was dutifully cleaning up her home and doing chores and was stunned to find them there. She almost ran out of the house but the sound of her Demon phone stopped her and she became more compliant immediately. Turning to both men while mesmerised she started to undress herself for them, unravelling her black kimono and revealing her petite curvy body. They approached her, allowing her hands to search both their crotches and wank their big black cocks. I watched with the older woman as on the tv set we saw both men mount and position Itami one in front and one behind. Penetrating her mouth and tight pussy at the same time after a short period of her giving both cocks her oral attention.

The images on the screen cut away from the feed to show something else. We were left to imagine what was going on as it now displaced Chinatsu the red dragon. The older woman gave me her Demon phone with her choices of tasks to complete.

For Chinatsu I chose she had to have sex while in water after a massage with ice cubes all over her body. The older woman and I watched as Demon network made it happen on the tv in front of us. Chinatsu picked up her Demon phone and, mesmerised by the screen, walked through a transport portal into a massage parlour.

Again we watched as she slowly stripped naked and was met with a man who performed an ice cube massage all over her hot flesh. Sliding the ice and dribbling the water over both sides of her body back and then front. The tv screen then changed to display Yoshimura alone in her room just down the hall from me and the older woman. Encouraging me she smiled and gestured with her hand for me to go to the young 18 year old virgin time traveller. I stood with a mutually met bow to the older women and slid back the dividing door. Walking down the corridor towards Yoshimura's room sliding her door open.

She looked startled looking into my eyes. She could see I was under Demons hypnotic influence however so was she placing her phone down on the sideboard. The older woman stood in the doorway behind me and encouraged me to enter the room.

I took a step and she introduced us to each other with a formal bow of heads between us all. "I present to you Mr RIchard the white dragon Yoshimura, It is Demon network's desire that you are introduced and are fully satisfied and pleased with a virgin sacrifice. The older woman bowed her head and traced her steps back out of the sliding door closing it behind her.

The two of us glared hypnotised and mesmerised by Demon networks hypnotic trance Yoshimura was trembling her 5ft6 petite frame as out eyes locked. We both started to mutually undress in front of one another. I pulled my top off and she unravelled the white long wrappings holding her Kimono together. It was not long before we were both standing naked and kissing one another caressing and brushing hands all over one another's bodies. There was seemingly a soft rush of audible wind from outside, both of our Demon phones gave an alert message at the same time. Then there was a roll to Tai bo drums which hammered to a sudden stop and the spell we were both under was lifted. Yoshimira covered herself up shyly clutching a white Kimono as I pulled my trousers back on. We both read the message on the phone together at the same time "Congratulations you have defeated the dragons Sir Richard and your phone has now had a security update to remove the Demon network. We would like to welcome both you and Yoshimura to your new network provider Angel network. You are both free to make your own life choices without influence from the Demon network.

May you both be happy with the future path you choose, you may go freely from the house of dragons." With that a time portal opened behind Yoshimura and a transport portal opened behind Richard. The door slid open and the older woman with the gold and silver yin yang dragon symbol on her back appeared.

She explained "Love has set you free and Angel network has given you the choices of returning home to your own time Yoshimura, your own place Richard. Your third option is to remain here in the house of dragons in Japan to live together in the present day.

One year later.....

12