House of Feathers Ch. 23: One More Step

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. I think so. Yes."

+

"Hon," my wife asked her asked over lunch the next day, "Would you be open to trying something more?"

"More?" the girl asked.

"I think you are getting comfortable with the collars and the cuffs. They are of course not what our Games are about; they are just tools or accessories. Or symbols. But sometimes we don't need them at all."

The beautiful woman tilted her head to one side, just a little. She was obviously puzzled.

"Well," my wife said, "you see, Playing can be more about self-control than being controlled by others."

After a moment thinking, her blonde friend nodded tentatively. My love got up and returned with the toy box. Sitting it on the table between us, she brought out a small remote-control egg vibrator.

"There'll be no need for a safe word, hon," she reassured Kaarin. "You won't be bound in any way."

Taking her by the hand, she led Kaarin over to a couch and laid her down on it. Producing a tube of lube and the insertable egg, she arranged her friend so as to give easy access. Then she had second thoughts and pulled her back up to a sitting position.

She put down the items in her hand and instead took Kaarin in her arms. Leaning in, she began a long, deep kiss. Kaarin, initially surprised, was always game. The hot kiss became smouldering.

The two stroked each other passionately, hands moving over skin, lingering on faces, collarbones, thighs and breasts. I found myself becoming aroused at the sight. Well, yeah, so I'm a man, sue me.

My love broke the kiss, leaned back and smiled. "Just a starter," she smiled, "Something to speed up the process."

With that, she gently pushed her friend back, inserted the egg into her, leaving only a small loop outside her body.

"Kaarin," she announced, helping the tall girl to her feet. "How long this stays on - or in - is entirely up to you. But here's the thing, hon. You can take it out if you wish, but you're not allowed to have an orgasm with it in."

"No...?"

"No. The idea is to see how long you can control yourself, control your own body."

"But when... If I can't...?"

My girl smiled. "That's entirely up to you, hon. You can take it out whenever you want or need to. Or, or, you can learn what self-control is all about."

Smiling, my lady handed me the control. Taking it, I said to Kaarin, "This, dear girl, might give you some insight into our Games."

I set the vibrations fairly low. The was intended to tease. Torment would come later. Kaarin wriggled a little at the sensations building within her, but nodded.

For the next hour, the three of us just wandered around the estate, not going anywhere in particular. From time to time, I gently and surreptitiously changed the vibration level, never quite reaching a medium level of stimulation. This was a lesson and making it impossible for the tall woman would not help anybody.

It was in any case obvious that Kaarin was becoming highly aroused. There was a flush on her chest, perspiration all over her body. Her nipples were as proud as I had ever seen them.

Almost back at the villa, she gave a small groan and leaned against a palm tree. He breath was ragged, her eyes closed.

"Cannot," she said. "Is too much. Cannot stop it."

My wife took her face in one hand, turned it toward her.

"You can," she said, sternly. "And you will!"

Her friend looked at her, confusion on her face. We rarely heard that kind of tone on the estate.

"Not yet!" my girl admonished her, more kindly this time. "You can do it. Wait until you are back at the villa."

"Or," I reminded her, "you can simply take it out. It's your choice and neither of us will ever laugh at you. This isn't for everybody, Kaarin." I leaned in and kissed her forehead lightly. "You aren't competing with anybody but yourself, dear."

The girl closed her eyes, obviously trying to summon her will. She took a deep breath, stepped back from the tree, pushed her shoulders back, smiled a little.

"Yes," was all she said.

Back at the villa, we made tea. Kaarin was still managing to hold off. When my wife looked at me over the rim of her cup, the question was unspoken, but clear.

I nodded.

I led her to a chair, spread her legs. She was very wet; woman-dew on her thighs.

I turned off the vibrator and slowly pulled it out. The girl squirmed under my hand. Laying it aside, I softly stroked her inner thighs before leaning in and giving a soft kiss to her pussy.

I sat back on my heels, our faces level with one another. Her pale blue eyes were wide, locked onto mine.

I rolled forward onto my knees and took her by the hands.

"Kaarin," I said, kissing her forehead softly. "You did very well. If you think you're up for it, I think it's time."

Kaarin looked at me, then at my wife. She took a deep breath and nodded, her eyes dewy, her chest rising and falling.

"Give me your hands, Kaarin," I directed.

I clipped her wrist cuffs together and lifted them up over her head. My wife, stepping behind her, took them firmly in hand. I bent forward and began to kiss, fondle and nibble at the lush, perfectly-formed breasts in front of me. She was already highly aroused, but I still took my time. This was to be a truly memorable day.

Kaarin began to breathe faster. She squirmed, but her hands were held firmly in place above her.

Kaarin's nipples were hard and erect. Looking down, I could see more wetness on her lower lips. I ran my hands softly over her torso and thighs, looked up at my wife's happy face.

She nodded. "Now, I think."

I helped Kaarin to her feet, unclipped the cuffs from each other and then, turning her, refastened them behind her back. My lady clipped the leash to her collar and began to lead Kaarin down the path. I followed, watching two sets of impeccable buttocks sway back and forth.

My erection got more pressing.

My lady led the small procession around the property, along the length of the beaches, giving Kaarin another taste of surrendering control to another. The girl held her head up. In her posture, I could sense some of that pride we had so recently discussed. Her swollen labia were clearly visible from behind as we walked.

When we got to the point, my lady stopped Kaarin between two palm trees. We fastened her wrist cuffs to paracord left in place on the trees from earlier Games. Sliding through the V-cleats on the cuffs, it took but seconds.

I pulled her feet apart and fitted paracord to her ankle cuffs to keep her spread-eagled - hands and ankles widespread.

As the trees she was tied between leaned forward towards the ocean; the girl was herself leaning rather forward, her breasts hanging beneath her. Under the strain, her ribs were visible, her extended arms and legs taut. As the trees swayed slightly in the breeze, Kaarin's figure rose and fell with their rhythm.

My lady hugged her friend tightly. "Still good, mu kallis?"

The girl smiled, almost shyly, nodded.

I leaned against one of the nearby trees, knowing what was to come.

Unclipping the leash and tossing it to one side, my girl started to slowly, methodically fondle her friend, running fingertips from neck to thighs. Kaarin wiggled, twisted.

"Stand still!" my girl commanded. She continued to stroke and caress the beautiful figure. Kaarin closed her eyes, accepting the sensation. It continued for a minute or two, then she stopped.

"It was right here, Kaarin," my wife said softly.

The young woman's eyes popped open, clearly puzzled.

"It was right here where we first saw Fleur," my lady explained. She leaned against the taller girl, hugged her. With one arm around Kaarin's waist, she used the other to point out at the navigable passage, a hundred metres offshore.

"We were right here when Fleur and Mark and Max sailed by on their boat, just out there, where the water is darker."

Kaarin's face became somewhat curious. The seabed dropped off very steeply and the channel was very close to where we were standing.

"We could see them clearly," my wife continued. her voice scarcely louder than the waves lapping on the sand. "They could see us, Kaarin. What they saw pleased them so much that they came to visit." She paused before continuing, almost in a whisper.

"A lot of boats come by here, Kaarin."

It took a moment for the implications of that last statement to hit Kaarin. She suddenly realized that, bound as she was, she too would be visible to any passerby. She tugged tentatively on her bonds, blushing.

"What's your safe-word?" my wife asked her.

"Bikïnid." she replied, almost timorously. Her fine hair blew in the gentle breeze. She shook her head, almost defiantly.

My girl again began running her hands lightly over the blonde's breasts, thumbing and rolling her nipples. She had a loving smile on her face. She had obviously decided to take the lead, which was fine by me. I knew from personal experience how well she did such scenes.

I was admiring the spectacle when she stepped back. She circled the young woman, stroking her lightly with a fingertip now and again, before again stopping in front of her bound friend.

"It begins." she said. It was as much of an announcement to the world as to us two.

She poured some sunblock onto her palms and passed me the bottle. The two of us spent the next five minutes working the oil onto Kaarin's flawless body. We gave the lotion time to settle into her skin, fondling her, running gentle fingertips along and across and around.

Kaarin closed her eyes at the pleasure of it.

My lady leaned forward, kissing soft lips. The girl's eyes opened. "We'll start with this," she said softly, holding up the doe-skin flogger. "You enjoyed using it on him, Kaarin. Now it's his turn."

Kaarin looked a bit hesitant, but nodded. Ignoring the proffered flogger for a moment, I stepped up to Kaarin's extended form. Holding her head in my hands, I kissed her gently.

"Safe word? Say it again," I said.

She inhaled slightly, held it and whispered "Bikïnid," as she exhaled. I could smell her sweet breath as she did.

I kissed her lips again before stepping back, allowing my hands to trail down along her body as I did so.

It was a fine, fine body. My fingers felt as if they running over something with an electric charge. I mentally cautioned myself to take this slow.

Reaching out, I took the flogger handle from my wife and kissed her in her turn. Her eyes sparkled with both love and excitement. Her own nipples were hard. Her lips opened, our tongue-tips touched and I remembered why I was so lucky to have her as my love.

I stepped behind Kaarin and flicked the lashes at one of her calves. She flinched, but didn't change her expression. I slapped the other calf, a bit harder this time, then one thigh, half-way up.

The flogger was as soft as they come, but this was the young woman's first time and I kept the force down, just enough to tingle and excite her perfect skin; the soft thongs were almost dragging across her skin.

Lashes landed on her legs and firm ass, once in a while flicking up against her pussy. Walking around her, I targeted one lovely breast, then the other, her stomach, shoulders, back.

"OK?" my girl asked her, holding up a hand to pause me.

Kaarin nodded, then yipped as I recommenced without waiting, landing one on her upper thighs.

My wife looked at her friend's eyes and, without shifting her gaze, told me, "Wait. We need the blindfold."

She stepped to the bag of toys we had left there earlier, pulled out a soft brown leather blindfold and handed it to me. It took me but a few seconds to put it in place across those lovely eyes.

Stepping up to her friend, she checked the fit before turning to me.

"Again," she directed me. "Harder. Faster." I sensed Kaarin's body stiffen slightly at the command.

She pulled the tall girl's head down with both hands and began to kiss her ferociously, almost carnivorously. Kaarin leaned into the kiss, even as the flogger spun in my hand, landing blow after blow on her ass, thighs and calves. The girl wriggled, trying to escape the blows, but to no avail.

She didn't stop kissing my wife.

My organ was pulsing with a life of its own.

"Stop, dear" my wife said, pulling back. "She's warmed up now."

Laying the flogger to one side, I ran my hands over the girl's pinkened cheeks and flanks.

My girl held Kaarin's head still. "We love you." The pale girl was breathing heavily. She nodded.

"Are you OK?" Her hand ran gently over one side of Kaarin's face.

The tall girl bit her lower lip for a second, nodded again.

Picking up some of the feathers discarded all over the area by the many wild birds of the island, my wife handed me two and we began to tease the young woman's happy zones.

She twirled a feather-tip around and around first one breast, then the other. From behind, I stroked Kaarin's labia with one feather and her rosebud with a second. Kaarin moaned in pleasure, squirming at the sensation. I watched her rosebud twitch and pucker with the sensation.

We took our time, branching out from time to time to stroke and tease elsewhere, but tried hard not to tickle. My feathers ran around her ass, down the inside of her thighs. More girlhoney oozed from her pussy.

My wife opened the toy bag and took out two small battery-powered vibrators, each on a spring-loaded clip. "Don't stop," she told me.

As I continued to tease the girl's erogenous zones with a feather, she took one of Kaarin's breasts in her hand, kneading and massaging it, rolling the nipple with her thumb. Kaarin's areolae were puffy and swollen, her nipples hard and prominent. Leaning down, she kissed and licked them. Kaarin moaned softly, grimaced slightly as a clamp was fastened onto her. The second soon followed, the two thumb-sized devices hanging down below her boobs.

The tall girl bit her lip as her body motions set the vibrators swaying beneath her. My lady reached out and turned them on and the bound blonde gasped at the new sensation. Her body shifted, trying to get away from the vibration, which only made the vibrators sway more, increasing the stimulation.

I smiled, knowing how it felt.

My girl knelt in front of her friend. Her arms came up around Kaarin's waist, holding her. Her head appeared over one hip. "Again," my girl ordered me before burying her head between the blonde's sleek thighs. I picked up the flogger and began gently whipping Kaarin's ass and legs, careful to mind my wife's head and hands.

I thought I had been hard before...

Kaarin was jerking her hands and feet against the tethers. Her breasts swayed beneath her, the humming vibrators rocking like pendulums. She moaned and uttered soft cries in her native tongue.

I put down the flogger and slid one hand up between her legs, scraping nails gently down the inside of velvet-soft thighs.

My wife stood up in front of the girl and held her head with one hand, kissing her hard while working her pussy with the other.

Kaarin began to gasp, her muffled cries louder and deeper. Her legs started to tremble. She rose on her toes.

Glancing at each other, we backed away quickly, leaving her swaying in her tethers.

"No!" she wailed. "I was so close!" She tried to rub her thighs together, but the bonds stopped her.

My lady quickly unclipped the vibrator from one boob, then the other. Kaarin gasped as blood started flowing back into compressed girlflesh. I came around to stand in front of her, cupped both her breasts in my hands, and began licking, sucking and nibbling - first one, then the other, then back to the first.

She moaned deep in her chest. Her face and torso were flushed, a thin sheen of perspiration coating her.

Reaching into the toy box, I brought out battery-powered wand vibrator and handed it to my wife. She knelt in front of Kaarin and, placing it firmly against the blonde's pussy, started running the speed up and down.

I opened a cooler. Pouring some sparkling grape juice into a plastic glass, I held it to Kaarin's lips. She started to drink, but an unexpected surge from the wand between her legs made her jerk; juice flowed over her chin and down over her chest. Ignoring it, I again held the glass to her lips and she gulped gratefully.

Leaning down, I began to clean the juice off her chest with my tongue, lingering over hard nipples. Between that and the wand, the girl was soon writhing, a finger-breadth away from cumming. In my enjoyment, I didn't even notice until my lady pulled me away.

Keeping Kaarin right on the edge, she continued to tease the wriggling figure, just barely stroking the tethered girl's now-dripping nether lips with soft, slow fingertips. At Kaarin's attempts to roll her hips forward, she quickly withdrew her hand, leaving the girl twitching and groaning in her frustration.

While my wife continued Kaarin's torment below, I leaned in and kissed the girl, softly at first. She lunged against me in her need, her tongue diving into my mouth. I kissed her as hard as I could, knowing that no release for the tormented girl would be found in that - only more arousal.

My wife stood up, brushed the sand off her knees and stroked the side of Kaarin's head. A wan smile crossed the girl's face. Perspiration was trickling down her sides.

"So hot," she whispered. "I need. Now. Please."

"Hon," my girl replied, softly lifting a heaving full breast in her palm, "it's our choice when. We're having fun and we will decide when to stop. Or do you want to use your safe-word?"

The tethered woman shook her head in a cascade of blonde hair. "No."

"Then 'No' to you, too. Right now, my love, you exist for our pleasure. And we are enjoying you - and this..." here she tenderly stroked the taller girl's sex with a forefinger, "very, very much."

She lifted Kaarin's chin with a finger, kissed her gently on the lips.

"But let's at least make you more comfortable," she said. We loosened her bonds, allowing her enough slack to keep her from getting stiff, but not enough to let her touch herself.

She removed the blindfold. Kaarin's eyes blinked in the bright sunlight, looked around for a boat. There wasn't one, but clearly she had been thinking of being exhibited to any passing onlooker.

"You can relax for a minute, dear," my lady said, "but we'll give you something to keep you from getting bored." With that, she took my wrist and pulled me down into a 69 position on a large towel on the sand, two meters in front of the tormented girl's eyes.

I felt her tongue working its way up my rigid member and twirl around my swollen head. In truth, she herself was as turned on as Kaarin; her womanly essence had covered my face in seconds. It wasn't going to take long for either of us.

I breathed in her musky marine odour and buried my tongue in her cleft, thrashing it back and forth. I felt her teeth gently nip me and returned the favour on her clit. That's all it took, she was that turned on from having teased her friend so assiduously.

She came; the thighs clenching my head barely muffling her shouts of pleasure. Lost in her orgasm, she stopped working on me.

I pulled my head back, examined our bound friend. Kaarin's eyes were almost bulging at the sight we were presenting to her tormented libido.

Leaving my wife on the towel, I stood up and stepped again to the bound girl. I hugged her waist against mine and ran light fingertips up the length of her pussy. "How are you doing?"

"Exciting. No, I mean excited. Too much so. Please..." She was almost sobbing in her frustration, yet was still keeping her safe-word unsaid.

I rubbed my wet dickhead against her pussy, up and down. I badly needed to cum; I could only imagine what she was feeling.

I looked at my wife. She had rolled over on her back and was watching us, her hands tucked under her head, a smile on her face. I raised my eyebrows in question.