House of Feathers Ch. 27: His Turn

Story Info
Mad scientist and his sex toy - is he really mad?
4.7k words
4.64
9.6k
3

Part 27 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A stand-alone story, but definitely a follow-on tale from others in the series,
especially Chapters 12 and 18.

+

"Hi."

I looked up to see him leaning in the door to my office. The sunlight from outside silhouetted his body and head. I could see other things silhouetted too and smiled at the sight.

"Hi yourself. To what do I owe this honor?"

"Are you busy right now? If not, I could use your help for a couple of minutes, please."

I looked at my computer screen.

"Can it wait maybe 15 minutes? I'm almost finished this."

"Of course. I'll be in my lab."

He came around my desk, leaned down and gave me one of his toe-curling kisses. It got even better when I felt his fingers trace lightly over one of my breasts.

I pushed him away. His eyes sparkled and that grin I loved so well was spread across his face.

"Out!" I grinned back. "I won't be long."

He turned and left. Our habitual lack of clothing at the villa made it easier for me to watch the play of muscles in his bare back and bum. I smiled to myself and went back to my review.

+

I was in his lab 20 minutes later. He was tinkering with the Chair. My chair.

He'd taken a pretty ordinary piece of office furniture and turned it into the most advanced female sex toy in the world. Sensors fed data into his iPad, allowing computer-controlled vibrators to send a woman off into orgasm quickly, slowly, massively - whatever she chose. Alternatively, strapped into the device, she could be held in tease and denial, endlessly quivering a fraction of a shadow away from an orgasm.

The first contract for a mass-produced version had already brought him a six-figure advance, with more to follow.

He was a genius.

As he rose, I could see that he'd been a busy genius. Instead of the two familiar vibrators lurking below the large central hole in the seat, there was just one - oddly-shaped and rather shorter than normal, with a thin neck and a rounded head the size of a small egg. To one side stood a heavy three-wheeled stand mounting an engineer's delight of complicated-looking apparatus, including a horizontal cylindrical assembly the size of a large milk carton. Mounted beside it, apparently separate, was a metal cabinet, about the same size, but vertical.

"Don't tell me," I guessed. "You've made one for boys!" I put my arm around his waist.

He gave me a sweet hug. "You two have  been urging me to look at that."

He wasn't wrong; we had. While Kaarin and I both thoroughly enjoyed the chair, there was no way it could work for a man as he'd originally configured it.

"It looks impressive," I said. "What can I do to help?"

"Mainly be my safety spotter. I'm about to do my first test run and I want somebody standing by, just in case."

"I'd be happy to, but may Kaarin come play, too? I think she'd want to see this."

"Of course. Why not?"

I went down the hall and fetched my co-wife. Taller than me, she was also, I thought, far prettier -- blonde, with a slender, athletic form, magnificent boobs and hips, eyes the color of an alpine lake and a smile to die for.

My oldest friend from college, she'd come to visit - recover - after a particularly nasty divorce and, one thing leading to another, had stayed on the island. Eventually, she'd helped me to convince him that he wanted to marry us both.

Kaarin's nipples popped to attention before I'd finished explaining. Like me, she enjoyed life, particularly its hedonistic aspects. Hand in hand, we rushed back to the lab, just in time to see him spreading lube on the canted black knob protruding through the chair seat.

He stepped back, kissed Kaarin, then me. I felt my own arousal kick up a couple of notches, then more still as I watched his organ swell and rise. Kaarin's soft hand around it might have helped. He stood, enjoying her attention, kissing one of us, then the other, before pushing her hand away. His face was rather flushed.

"Let me explain the changes before you two drive me crazy. Much of it is the same; you won't have any problem with the controls."

"This," he said, pointing, "is a prostate vibrator. I need to adjust it before we can go any further."

Taking an iPad off his desk, he took a deep breath, sat slowly and carefully, paused, adjusted himself, then lowered himself by increments until it seemed fully inside him. He took another deep breath, picked up the iPad and started poking its screen. There were small mechanical noises and his face suddenly changed, his eyes blinking.

"There. It's against my prostate." He touched the screen again. "I need to make some fine adjustments." While it wasn't obvious, I could see from his face that something  was happening. "There we go."

He put the iPad down, let out his breath slowly.

"Pass me that, will you?" he said, pointing to a peach-sized black sphere with a fairly large hole at the top. Kaarin picked it up, seemed surprised and passed it to me. It was made of silicone and heavier than it looked. I handed it to him.

His thumbs split it open on a small hinge. The walls were fairly thick but there seemed to be nothing special inside and I wondered why. Bending forward, he fastened it carefully around his precious pair, lowered it into the hole in the seat under him. I could see its weight pull down, stretching his sac under him.

"Another vibrator," he said, "I haven't figured out how to adjust the pull. Maybe it'll have to be a series of different ones, different sizes and weights."

"Poor baby. What you put yourself through in the name of science and progress." I bent, kissed him. His hand pulled me against him; his tongue danced with mine before he pushed me away. Kaarin giggled.

"My turn." She leaned down, rubbed his ear with a perfect nipple, shifted to lick the ear with her tongue before standing back up.

"You two!" he grinned. "It's not going to be a fair test if you keep teasing me."

Giggling together now, we stepped back, raised our hands in surrender.

Adjusting himself, he pointed at a bundle of wires hanging from the chair. "The blue one, please."

"This one?"

"Thanks." He fitted the plug into a small socket in the ball.

"Power or control?" I asked.

"Yes. Both."

He ran his finger over the IPad and I could hear the thing, a distinctive pulsing sound. His nostrils flared as the sound grew louder. Apparently satisfied, his finger swept over the screen again and the sound died away.

I noticed a couple of small beads of perspiration on his forehead.

He squirmed a little, finding a more comfortable position. I could see the ball swing gently beneath him, wondered how it must feel to be stretched like that.

Next to be applied was a broad but quite loose silicone ring which he pushed to the base of his manhood. It too had a tether, a bit thicker than the first.

"Cock ring?" I asked.

"Yes. The computer can inflate or deflate it."

"You think of everything."

"Time for the main unit." He pointed to the stand and its ominous fittings. "Push it closer, please."

I noticed a somewhat puckered hole in one end.

"Is that a Fleshlight?" The Fleshlight in our toy box was one of our favorite playthings.

"Second cousin, twice removed." His finger pointed out the details.

"There's a textured silicone liner, opening here. Around that are fitted fifteen individually-controlled vibrators.

"For Gen 2, I'm working on a squeeze function, both general and local. If I get it right, I should be able to add a ripple effect, a ring of pressure running up and down inside, in addition to the vibration.

"And, on top of all that, I can make the whole thing move."

He tapped the iPad screen. There was a mechanical snick  and the cylinder moved forward a hands-breadth, followed by a soft hiss  as it withdrew.

"Watch this." His grin was almost blinding now.

The cylinder jerked forward faster now, retracted almost immediately. Then faster, faster still. A push of the button stopped it entirely, but then the thing began quivering back and forth just a fraction of an inch, scarcely a tremble, but very, very fast.

I couldn't imagine what it would feel like, but guessed it would be... impressive.

Another poke at the screen and the whole thing began to revolve, spin on its axis.

I turned to Kaarin. Wide-eyed, her hands were over her mouth in amazement. Vibrators inside humming away according to the computer's instructions, the thing would simultaneously spin and thrust over him until...

"The lube is there, please."

He had intended to apply it himself, but didn't object when I used my fingers to apply the slick goo to the machine's opening. He smiled more broadly, closed his eyes in enjoyment, when I filled my palm with it and started smearing it over his stiff organ, twisting and rubbing and pulling. Watching him, I felt my hear beat faster at the pleasure on his face.

Breathing just a little harder, he pushed my hand away. "Thank you, but enough. You can do that all day sometime, but..."

"But not now," I acknowledged with a smile.

Pulling the stand to between his outspread legs, he changed the height and angle of the cylinder a little, compared its position to that of his waiting cock, adjusted it again. Apparently satisfied, he pulled it towards him and the thing slid forward over his length, swallowing him all the way down to the root. He locked the brake, freezing the stand in place between his knees.

He made a couple of additional adjustments, then looked up at the two of us. "Would you help me with the sensors, please?"

We were familiar --- intimately so -- with the instruments, for both of us had rigged ourselves and each other with them many times. Working together, Kaarin and I buckled a reworked skeleton bicycle helmet full of sensors onto his head. Four sticky wired pads were stuck to his groin and a small blood-pressure and pulse sensor clamped on one finger. I hooked a slender elastic strap around his chest.

"How's that feel?" I asked.

He shifted a little. "Good, but a bit weird. I see what you two have been saying about being 'assimilated'." He smiled. "Now the straps, please.

The five straps had started out as fairly ordinary automobile seatbelts, but were now tipped with flat circular steel ends to be held by magnetic locks.

Kaarin knelt and fastened one pair loosely around his ankles to keep his legs spread wide apart; I fastened a third low around his hips, two more circled his wrists.

I picked up the iPad. "Ready to go?"

"Yes, please. The controls are the same as you two are used to."

Kaarin looked over at the screen, nodded. She and I plugged in the sensor wires to a small box mounted on the back of the chair, the link to the iPad and its equipment-controlling programs.

"You don't have those nipple vibrator... things," I observed. For me, those were one of the chair's best features, small cups lined with tiny fingers to massage, suck, tickle, play and... I felt a weight inside me, my nipples hardening just thinking of them.

He smiled at my enthusiasm. "Mine aren't quite as sensitive as yours, love." He pondered it for a second. "I guess some guys might want them, though. OK, I'll remember that. Thanks. You're earned your keep today."

"Ready to start?" Kaarin asked, taking the iPad from me.

"Yes, please."

"I think you wanted 'Tease and Denial'?" It was one of the best settings, we agreed.

"Yes, please."

She thumbed the screen over T&D.

A box labelled RUN TIME opened, along with a keyboard.

"How long?"

"Let's try 20 minutes."

Her eyebrows raised, Kaarin poked at the screen. "OK."

"Twenty minutes?" I giggled, "That's a stiff challenge."

The pun brought me groans and glares. I didn't apologize.

The iPad screen now read, 'T&D, 20 MINUTES. ARE YOU SURE?'

Kaarin poked 'Y'.

'LAP BELT FASTENED?'

'Y'.

'LEG BELTS FASTENED?'

'Y'.

'BALL GAG FASTENED?'

She tapped 'IGNORE'. There wasn't a ball-gag, not yet. Something for further development, he'd said.

'ARM BELTS FASTENED?'

'Y'.

'PRESS CONFIRM TO START'

Kaarin prodded the screen. Together we watched as the straps slowly drew tight around his limbs and waist. He tried to shift, gave up; he was going nowhere.

The screen started a countdown: '30... 29... 28...'

"Any last words?" I smiled.

"Not really. I was just thinking of watching you on your first time, of the times since then. I've had a lot of fun, but it's your turn to watch now."

I stroked his jaw lovingly. "It's been fun for both of us, dear. I'm looking forward to this." Kaarin bent down and kissed his cheek before moving to stand beside me. I smiled as I saw him eyeing us both. Kaarin and I giggled as his organ, glistening with lube, twitched a little.

'8... 7... 6...'

Kaarin's arm came around my bare wrist in a happy hug. As we watched, the countdown on the screen shifted: '20:00... 19:59... 19:58...'

I could suddenly hear the distinctive moan of the prostate vibrator. Bending down, I could see the stem shifting, easing a little further into his rosebud. Looking up, I saw his eyes were closed. I giggled again as they popped open, opening wider still as the sound changed again.

Kaarin held up the iPad for my inspection. Amidst a web of data, one number was spiraling up, the computer's calculation of his arousal. As I watched, it sped past 4, whirling upwards. I knew that 10 would be an orgasm, but, set for Tease and Denial, the machine wouldn't -- in theory -- allow him that release. Not quite. If it was as effective as his setup for women, it'd keep him hanging there, just short of release, time without end.

The cylinder pulled back slowly, then hammered forward and back three times, very quickly. Kaarin put her hand on it, jerked it back, laughing. I looked at her, touched it and joined her laughter; I could feel waves and surges of vibrations through the casing.

"How are you doing?" I asked, crouching beside him.

His eyes, which had been a bit unfocused, turned to mine. His face was flushed and the beads of moisture on his forehead had been joined by a herd of others.

"It's working."

"I can tell that," I smirked, holding out the iPad, the one reading rolling past 7.1 as we looked.

I leaned in, kissed him, hard. A moment later, I sensed Kaarin joining me, her tongue licking his ear.

He shook, pulled his head back.

"Stop. Please. I love you both and you're a lot of fun, but I'm trying to experience the chair..."

"So don't interfere, is that it?"

"Sorry."

"I get it. It's OK." I caught Kaarin's eye. "But I know for sure what every guy buying one of these will be doing anyway." She grinned.

I knew which folder on his computer he kept his porn in. We'd filmed a lot of it ourselves here at the villa; it made for good watching on rainy afternoons. I had the screen turned towards him and the mouse in my hand when I had a better idea.

Smiling, I reached out to Kaarin. I saw the light come on in her eyes and, making sure he had a good view of us, she flowed into my arms. Full, soft, sweet lips descended on mine. I shivered a little as her hands swept down my waist, hugged my bum. I felt myself respond, pulled her harder into the kiss, cupped a coral-tipped breast, ran my thumb gently over it, felt its nipple harden still more.

We broke, looked down at him a couple of steps away. Yup, real-life girl-girl action was a much better idea than recorded erotica; his eyes were staring at us, his attention torn between two superhot girls getting it on an arms-length away and the the contraption's expert attention to his boybits.

The cylinder was moving back and forth along his length, slowly enough, but turning, spinning on its axis. As I watched, it changed directions, spun the other way. Still turning, it began surging back and forth along him, faster now, faster still, the click-hiss  echoing like a sewing machine gone mad.

I hissed happily myself as Kaarin's lips found my nipples, giggled as I saw the iPad figure reach 8.9.

His eyes were unfocused now, almost crossing as the prostate gizmo shifted into overdrive. Veins on his forehead bulging, his arms and legs strained against the harness. I laid my head on Kaarin's shoulder, reached around her, stretched a little. She wiggled as my fingers found a breast.

His head came up, searched, found me. "How long?" he asked.

I looked at the iPad. "Six minutes, almost."

"Six minutes!"

I knew how he was feeling. In the hands of his diabolical chair, time stretched. Six minutes could seem like hours.

He started to speak, but was interrupted by the cylinder bouncing up and down along his cock half a dozen times, very, very quickly. It stopped and, with him buried to the hilt, started turning slowly. I touched it and, yes, the vibrators inside were hard at work. The iPad read 9.3. It changed as I watched to 9.4.

The chair - how I'd hated it, cursed it, loved it!  - was doing a very good job of getting him up to the very edge. It would keep him there, balancing on the brink without being allowed release. And, I grinned to myself, it would get better as time passed, would keep him closer and closer for longer and longer.

The thing slid all the way down onto him, tight against his pubis. I could see him trying to trust against it, but the seat-belt held him too tight. Kaarin and I laughed, but with some sympathy; we both remembered trying to do the same thing ourselves - and failing.

It pulled back a short distance on his cock, then began shuddering back and forth, only quarter-inch strokes but very quickly. I could see the dark sphere hanging between his legs swaying, pulling the boys down and away from his body; I could see it almost dance with its own vibrations. Now the cylinder began to revolve as well, first in one direction, then in the other. The effect on my man was awesome; his head was thrown back, perspiration poured off him, his breath came in a series of gasps and pants.

Her hand moved from my bum, traced its way over my hip. My skin tingled with her touch.

It wasn't just watching a hard male body squirm under relentless stimulation a few feet away. And it was more than Kaarin and I having been lovers long before I met him. I think it was him  at last feeling the frustration, the bliss, the uprushing joy of it. No, not revenge, just the happiness of... sharing experiences, maybe?

I could see him clench his jaw as the thing opened up with everything it had -- spinning, jerking, vibrating, probing. The iPad hit 9.5 and seemed to freeze there. I could hear the changes in sounds from both the dangling ball vibrator and the prostate vibrator and watched with awe the cylinder constantly changing its rotation, its depth, its stroking pattern. I could sense the battery of vibrators inside pulsing to their own tune.

I could smell his desperate hunger.

His legs and arms hauled against the straps, but he might as well have been pulling against a brick building. The reading rose to 9.7, dropped back to 9.6. His breathing was ragged, shallow, rapid. I saw his fingers hesitating over for the emergency release buttons, beat him on the draw by poking the iPad and turning that feature off. I held the screen up for him to see that.

"Sorry, lover," I laughed. "You're going to have to ride this out." He glared at me, but I knew he'd forgive me.

12